View Full Version : Veoh for Srilanka
10-14-2008, 12:35 AM
To those of you who cannot watch video from Veoh or from countries that have been banned from using Veoh, here are few solutions for you::shocked::shocked::shocked:
10-14-2008, 12:41 AM
1) Download Hotspot Shield(http://anchorfree.com/downloads/hotspot-shield/). After you have installed the Hotspot Shield, restart your computer. You should be able to access video from Veoh now. (For more info on how to use Hotspot Shield, please read the instructi ons here: http://patricksoon.blogsp...-hulu-in-canada-hack.html (http://patricksoon.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to-watch-hulu-in-canada-hack.html))
2) You can try to use Vidalia(http://www.vidalia-project.net/) with its Tor Firefox plugin, it works for a lot of people.
3) Download ProxyShel l Hide IP Standard(http://www.sharewareconne...hell-hide-ip-standard.htm (http://www.sharewareconnection.com/proxyshell-hide-ip-standard.htm)).
4) You can use Xb Browser(http://xerobank.com/software.php) to surf veoh or stream the videos.
If you just want to download using VeohTV try this solution (it won’t stream but it will allow you to download):
1. Insert this prefix “ll-appserver.” or “p-appserver.” in front veoh.com
2. Now the address will become like this http://ll-appserver.veoh.com/ or http://p-appserver.veoh.com (http://p-appserver.veoh.com/) (choose either one)
3. Find the video you want to download and click Download Options > Download to VeohTV.
P/S: Please leave a comment so that I can know which solution works and if you have any other solution, please share it with us.
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.