PDA

View Full Version : Buddhists! What is your religion??

chirantha7777
04-23-2012, 11:54 AM
I would like to know as a Catholic, does your Buddhist scriptures say you can do the following?

1. Take Mother Mary statues in Garbage truck and instate a Buddhist statue at that location.

2. Place Buddhist statues in-front of churches and put your Pirith in loud speaking during church service times.

3. Form mobs and attack churches and burn them to the ground.

4. Proclaim Public land as yours and instate statues in taxi stands where drivers spend 70% of time looking a asses/leg/boobs of women/men(Gay), and smoking and talking dirty things. Also setting up targets and victims for under-aged activity. :wink:

5. Put wesak toran like lights behind Buddhist statues on the Galle Road and cause distractions to motorists and cause accidents.

6. Proclaim Government schools as Buddhist schools and ill-treat children of other religions.

7. Proclaim Towns in the name of Buddhism and chase people of other religions out.

8. Use the title of religious leader to threaten people of other religions and use devotees to show power and force.

9. Insult Muslims as "kona nathi eka" and Christian's as "Kuruse adahana wesige putha".

10. I also don't understand why some Buddhist religious leaders send people to buy Deviled pork/beef portions for them while making a big fuss on TV/Radio saying not to eat meat.

I don't understand this Buddhism, can someone please explain what this Buddhism the Sri Lankans have??????

Odd......... :rolleyes:

Thilinacba
04-23-2012, 12:06 PM
That is not Buddhism at all,there are idiots like you who practices religion in every religion including Buddhism,those kinds of idiots do things like that,not every person.So don't judge something by just looking at few things.And don't insult other religions dude cos I don't think Jesus or Lord Buddha told anyone to do that.Btw you are the same guy that once made a thread about LED cross in bike and police right ? same fiasco in a different name :rolleyes:

chirantha7777
04-23-2012, 12:30 PM
That is not Buddhism at all,there are idiots like you who practices religion in every religion including Buddhism,those kinds of idiots do things like that,not every person.So don't judge something by just looking at few things.And don't insult other religions dude cos I don't think Jesus or Lord Buddha told anyone to do that.Btw you are the same guy that once made a thread about LED cross in bike and police right ? same fiasco in a different name :rolleyes:
Ha... well there must be some kind of equality in this world. You people run a moc and expect everyone to be quiet. You cannot challenge what I say, their for you attempt to jump subjects and not answer my questions and discriminate me in the process. :lol:

And for your information remember I said that there is a Buddhist conflict in Moratuwa? Not many weeks after my post Prem Nivasa was attacked! Churches were stoned! remember that! Like you I'm not at Elakiri to waste time chatting to your boner.

If what you say above is true, around 40% of Buddhists in this country are not Buddhists at all. You'll come here and discriminate me... but you'll never argue with the fellow Buddhists here that says "Ela ela" to attacking of Mosques.

Legend 1000
04-23-2012, 12:33 PM
bump

chirantha7777
04-25-2012, 01:07 PM
bump :D patta pata pata :D

Nolimit truth
04-26-2012, 12:53 AM
I would like to know as a Catholic, does your Buddhist scriptures say you can do the following?

1. Take Mother Mary statues in Garbage truck and instate a Buddhist statue at that location.

2. Place Buddhist statues in-front of churches and put your Pirith in loud speaking during church service times.

4. Proclaim Public land as yours and instate statues in taxi stands where drivers spend 70% of time looking a asses/leg/boobs of women/men(Gay), and smoking and talking dirty things. Also setting up targets and victims for under-aged activity. :wink:

5. Put wesak toran like lights behind Buddhist statues on the Galle Road and cause distractions to motorists and cause accidents.

6. Proclaim Government schools as Buddhist schools and ill-treat children of other religions.

7. Proclaim Towns in the name of Buddhism and chase people of other religions out.

8. Use the title of religious leader to threaten people of other religions and use devotees to show power and force.

9. Insult Muslims as "kona nathi eka" and Christian's as "Kuruse adahana wesige putha".

10. I also don't understand why some Buddhist religious leaders send people to buy Deviled pork/beef portions for them while making a big fuss on TV/Radio saying not to eat meat.

I don't understand this Buddhism, can someone please explain what this Buddhism the Sri Lankans have??????

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Suryaa
08-31-2012, 10:12 AM

Sorry my friend. when you have proper argument, no one there to challenge it

rikazahamed
08-31-2012, 11:20 AM
bump

king_pandukabaya
08-31-2012, 08:58 PM
Buddhists and Catholics/Christians have been coexisting for a long time with no problem. There are people like you, who is going to make that vanish.
You are much extreme in you nature. Sorry dude, I can say that you have no intention of learning Buddhism but to accuse others for hiding away your mental problems

JEYkamal
08-31-2012, 09:23 PM
in every religion including Buddhism,those kinds of idiots do things like that,not every person.So don't judge something by just looking at few things.And don't insult other religions dude cos I don't think Jesus or Lord Buddha told anyone to do that.

onna oya tika hema ekatama podui macho....anunta egili dikkaroth thamanta return eka enavamai...mata umbatath kiyanna thiyenne oya tikamai...thavath aagame ekek vereddak karoth mulu jathiya gavaganna epa.....

(meka umbatama kiwwa kiyath hithanna epa)

chirantha7777
09-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Buddhists and Catholics/Christians have been coexisting for a long time with no problem. There are people like you, who is going to make that vanish.
You are much extreme in you nature. Sorry dude, I can say that you have no intention of learning Buddhism but to accuse others for hiding away your mental problems
When things are going wrong, when people attack other religions we speak up. Yes we become referred to as people with "mental problems", extreme people. But while you talk of me, you haven't answered to as "why" this happens... what actions have been taken to prevent such future incidents? You cannot answer any of the questions above... nor can say that these things are not done! I'll go to the fact that "Sinhalese are animals that do not respect each other".

I am not here to say that one person/s are responsible for these things... all over Sri Lanka this is there and everywhere. Ofcourse people who sit behind a keyboard and listen to music it is not seen.... people who go to work a 7AM and come home at 8PM, these things cannot be seen. But when Buddhism lack of administration and inability to control people is the reason these topics are coming up.

thinking_guy
09-02-2012, 05:23 PM
When things are going wrong, when people attack other religions we speak up. Yes we become referred to as people with "mental problems", extreme people. But while you talk of me, you haven't answered to as "why" this happens... what actions have been taken to prevent such future incidents? You cannot answer any of the questions above... nor can say that these things are not done! I'll go to the fact that "Sinhalese are animals that do not respect each other".

I am not here to say that one person/s are responsible for these things... all over Sri Lanka this is there and everywhere. Ofcourse people who sit behind a keyboard and listen to music it is not seen.... people who go to work a 7AM and come home at 8PM, these things cannot be seen. But when Buddhism lack of administration and inability to control people is the reason these topics are coming up.

Yes you have a serious problem.

Suryaa
09-07-2012, 11:01 AM
http://s19.postimage.org/i06oi0nnn/Untitled.png

.Kamesu micchacara veramani sikkhapadam samadiyami

XGuru
09-07-2012, 12:26 PM

------------------------- Answers ----------------------------

There are thousands of Mother Mary statues churches & mosque all over country without any harm....
If someone had instated a Buddhist statue, form mobs attack that means that particular church or mosque has challenged/disturbed/insulted Buddhist culture. :yes::yes:

It's true that even someone insulted to Buddhism we have to be patient according to the Dharma but those so called mob attack can happen as all of us are usual humans. (Everyone loves their own religion and everyone losses their patient if someone insult their religion)

As a fact at the 1st place the fault is with the minority. Because still there are thousands of church & mosques are there all over the country without any harm (As long as they don't insult the Buddhism)

XGuru
09-07-2012, 12:28 PM
-------------------------- Answers --------------
We don't put Pirith all over the day & when we do yes other religions should have a respect because we are not live in Arab or England they are living Sri Lanka and still Sri Lanka is Buddhist country and therefore you don't have any right to ask to mute pirith during the church service time.

It is an internationally accepted fact that inside a good democratic environment anyone can follow any religion any culture as long as they don't harm others &

the minority have all rights to follow their cultural and religious things but they should have to be in accordance with the culture of majority.

Examples: France has banned the Hijab and some laws in Muslims countries.

Even if we take India you can't live in Punjab as you lived in Delhi or Thamilnadu.

XGuru
09-07-2012, 12:29 PM
4. Proclaim Public land as yours and instate statues in taxi stands where drivers spend 70% of time looking a asses/leg/boobs of women/men(Gay), and smoking and talking dirty things. Also setting up targets and victims for under-aged activity.

-------------------------------- Answers ----------------------------

I don't need to answer this as you have proclaimed all the taxi drivers are perverted persons who looks for asses/leg/boobs and gay.

That shows what kind of dirty mind you have and probably you look for Gay or boobs while you're standing on a stand. Please don't put other selves in to your positions. :yes::yes::yes:

XGuru
09-07-2012, 12:31 PM

---------------------- Answers ---------------------------------
It is a good joke that you are asking to stop Wesak celebration while you are living Buddhist country. Why don't you ask to stop the firework in New Year, It does disturb me.. lolz and there are more accidents than Wesak accidents in New Year. This shows you have a personal problem with Buddhism with your attitudes.

And Lord Buddha never said to do celebrate in Wesak but we do it as it is a cultural thing. That's called Buddhist culture, it differ country to country, region to region.

XGuru
09-07-2012, 12:40 PM

-------------------- Answers ------------------------------------

This can be happened as we are not living in perfect society. Not all the government schools are Buddhist schools but there are buddhist schools, convents and christian schools, Muslim/Islamic schools in Sri Lanka.

And there is a possibility to be get insulted Buddhist or Islamic students inside a Cristian school. (Same as other religions)

As a life experience my parents were asked to convert in to the Christianity to get me in to st.Benedict Collage (Kotehena). They said even if I selected your child can be neglected if you don't convert in to the Christianity.

Even in that kind of incident I don't see any wrong as we are not living in a perfect society. These things can be happened and happening all over the world and please don't accept that perfectness from Buddhist people as even your God couldn't make us perfect. ;););)

XGuru
09-07-2012, 12:47 PM

LTTE had chased other muslims and Sinhaleese in some regions and Muslims had chased Sinhalese in some regions. But I don't see a such incidenet as you stated. Even something happened like that your answers are with my 1st answer.

As long as they don't insult Buddhism they can live peacefully.

You can't live in peace if you insult Islam in a Muslim country (Defenitly you will be Killed) and you'll have to face lots of difficulties if you insult Christianity in a Cristian society. (Even in Sri Lanka - You have to obey all the stuff in Christianity inside convents and you are not allowed to do any Buddhist activity)

Yet you are asking that perfectness from Buddhist people :confused:

XGuru
09-07-2012, 12:50 PM

---------------------------

I have lot of friends from other religions and even christians are insulting muslims "Kona nathi eka" & some Muslims says "Kurusa adahana wesige putha" (same as some Buddhist people) So there is nothing to do with religion as that shows particular person attitude. That' all
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

chirantha7777
09-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Yes you have a serious problem.
:lol: Your not thinking correctly, thinking guy.....

------------------------- Answers ----------------------------

There are thousands of Mother Mary statues churches & mosque all over country without any harm....
If someone had instated a Buddhist statue, form mobs attack that means that particular church or mosque has challenged/disturbed/insulted Buddhist culture. :yes::yes:

It's true that even someone insulted to Buddhism we have to be patient according to the Dharma but those so called mob attack can happen as all of us are usual humans. (Everyone loves their own religion and everyone losses their patient if someone insult their religion)

As a fact at the 1st place the fault is with the minority. Because still there are thousands of church & mosques are there all over the country without any harm (As long as they don't insult the Buddhism)

Ah.... this is your image of this issue... why did I even quote it? So when a Buddhist seminary attacks a church we should not be challenged/disturbed/insulted... :shocked:

-------------------------- Answers --------------
We don't put Pirith all over the day & when we do yes other religions should have a respect because we are not live in Arab or England they are living Sri Lanka and still Sri Lanka is Buddhist country and therefore you don't have any right to ask to mute pirith during the church service time.

It is an internationally accepted fact that inside a good democratic environment anyone can follow any religion any culture as long as they don't harm others &

the minority have all rights to follow their cultural and religious things but they should have to be in accordance with the culture of majority.

Examples: France has banned the Hijab and some laws in Muslims countries.

Even if we take India you can't live in Punjab as you lived in Delhi or Thamilnadu.
Ah..... so is this what Buddha teaches about respecting others? ITS YOUR COUNTRY!! PUT IT LOUD.. ASK OTHERS TO FLY A KITE.... to me this does not sound like religious preaching. Take away the name of any religion.. in the end.. it speaks of only ONE THING.... peace and love... This is my country.... I DO WHAT EVER I FEEL LIKE... it is not preached in ANY SINGLE RELIGION IN THE WORLD....

4. Proclaim Public land as yours and instate statues in taxi stands where drivers spend 70% of time looking a asses/leg/boobs of women/men(Gay), and smoking and talking dirty things. Also setting up targets and victims for under-aged activity.

-------------------------------- Answers ----------------------------

I don't need to answer this as you have proclaimed all the taxi drivers are perverted persons who looks for asses/leg/boobs and gay.

That shows what kind of dirty mind you have and probably you look for Gay or boobs while you're standing on a stand. Please don't put other selves in to your positions. :yes::yes::yes:
Again, who are you to even attempt to answer this? You clearly show you have no idea of people around it... IE... not socialized... :lol:

---------------------- Answers ---------------------------------
It is a good joke that you are asking to stop Wesak celebration while you are living Buddhist country. Why don't you ask to stop the firework in New Year, It does disturb me.. lolz and there are more accidents than Wesak accidents in New Year. This shows you have a personal problem with Buddhism with your attitudes.

And Lord Buddha never said to do celebrate in Wesak but we do it as it is a cultural thing. That's called Buddhist culture, it differ country to country, region to region.
"Yanne koheda malle pol"..... what are you talking about? I didn't talk about Wesak... read correctly..

-------------------- Answers ------------------------------------

This can be happened as we are not living in perfect society. Not all the government schools are Buddhist schools but there are buddhist schools, convents and christian schools, Muslim/Islamic schools in Sri Lanka.

And there is a possibility to be get insulted Buddhist or Islamic students inside a Cristian school. (Same as other religions)

As a life experience my parents were asked to convert in to the Christianity to get me in to st.Benedict Collage (Kotehena). They said even if I selected your child can be neglected if you don't convert in to the Christianity.

Even in that kind of incident I don't see any wrong as we are not living in a perfect society. These things can be happened and happening all over the world and please don't accept that perfectness from Buddhist people as even your God couldn't make us perfect. ;););)

Why did you go to it? There are so many Buddhist schools... why join a Christian school... ask your parents why!

---------------------------

I have lot of friends from other religions and even christians are insulting muslims "Kona nathi eka" & some Muslims says "Kurusa adahana wesige putha" (same as some Buddhist people) So there is nothing to do with religion as that shows particular person attitude. That' all
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Aiyo oya nam Classical "gon gahak"..... You answered a question and made another question.... :lol: I'm asking a question from the guilty.... not from the innocent.... "Yanne koheda malle pol" :lol: :lol: