PDA

View Full Version : BEYOND THE WOODS(A CRIME STORY)

coolgayathra
02-16-2009, 12:17 PM
BEYOND THE WOODS

Chapter 1..

HEY ROSHAN ,WHAT”S UP? A stocky boy of 18 woke up Roshan in the middle of his usual day dreams.
I AM OK,,,JUST…HAD A NAP

A NAP?..HAH.. YOU SURE LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE SOME THING GOING ON YOUR HEAD, MAN

HEY LISTEN UP SAM,,PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE

OK,,OK,,MAN COOL,BE COOL.JUST CURIOUS..
Roshan was a sri lankan boy who is living in USA, for his higher studies.he got a schorlarship 2 years ago and moved in to USA .he came alone,ofcoure he himself was the only scholarship winner in 2006.his family is living in C olombo, Sri lanka.his father is a lawyer and his mother is a doctor.he applied for the schorlarship,because his marks at the A/LEVELS were just a bit not enouh for entering the faculty he intended.from his childhood he wanted to be a bio enginner or a doctor and work in the NASA.but because he is living in sri lanka,he did not have the opportunity to it.he love his mother land so much,leaving it, was a bit of a heart breaker,but he knew he was going to USA for a good reason,if he can go to USA and become a renowned scientist,he can bring glory to motherland.so at the end he decided to apply for the schorlarship.he won it easily.he was overjoyed when he heard that he won the schorlarship.his parents were happy too.so he came to USA in 2006.his university is situated in New Jersey.he is living with his friend sam,whome he met a year ago.sam is also studying bio engineering .sam is living in a small apartmaent in a remote part of the town,his family is living in New york,so he had to find a place nearer to the campus,so he bought it.

HEY SAM TODAY IS SATURDAY,,ISNT IT?

YEP

OH SHIT!

WHY?

I HAVE TO
GO AND CALL MY FAMILY

TODAY?OH I FORGOT.OFCOURSE ..MMMM WHY ARENT THEY SATSFIED WITH A E MAIL FULL OF “ HEY MOM I AM FINE,DOING WELL”?

IT IS JUST THAT THEY WANT TO HEAR MY VOICE

HAH,,HEAR YOUR SILLY VOICE……
YEP.Roshan suddenly broke out into a fit of laughter.sam looked at him curiously
HEY WHATS UP DUDE?

I HAVE TO SAY YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT SAM

WHAT IS DUDE?

IT IS ABOUT MY DREAMS

OH..YOUR SILLY DREAMS,,WHY YOU BOTHER ABOUT THAT SORT OF
CRAP?

IT IS JUST I KEEP SEING THE SAME DREAM OVER AND OVER AGAIN

OH,,,SO WHAT? Sam asked a bit tired by roshan”s dreams

IT IS NOT NORMAL, IS”NT IT?

I DON’T KNOW,,,IT SEEMS CRAZY TO ME

OK,I AM GOING TO CALL MY FAMILY NOW.I WILL BE BACK IN 20 MINUTES
OK
Roshan went out of the room and into the sunshine.the street was empty now,other than a couple of school kids who was playing football
He quickly went into a communication centre near his apartment,it is just few blocks away from his apartment,so he did not have to walk a long distance.life in USA is loads different than Sri lanka,in sri lanka drivers drive from the right,but in USA drivers drive in left,,he knew how to drive in sri lanka,but because he have to drive from the left he ....................................(TO BE CONTINUED);) :D