PDA

View Full Version : Hela History - Hidden history of a great culture.

x-pert
06-01-2009, 10:40 AM
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3360/adivasiau2.jpg http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8140/vijayaandravanapg6.jpg P:S: Taken from 2 old threads I've posted in 2007-2008. Thought it's good to refresh the minds of people who call them 'sinhala' but don't know what that really means and go on worshipping India!

bemylover
06-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Bohoth Shukriyaaa.....useful...

DJANURADHA@mp3
06-01-2009, 10:48 AM
thnksss machan
ela

gd wrk

BLACKLIST_MEMBER
06-01-2009, 10:53 AM
thanks :) mamath dakka xpert aiya kalin dala thibuna meka.. thanks aith dammata..

coolgayathra
06-01-2009, 10:55 AM
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3360/adivasiau2.jpg http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8140/vijayaandravanapg6.jpg P:S: Taken from 2 old threads I've posted in 2007-2008. Thought it's good to refresh the minds of people who call them 'sinhala' but don't know what that really means and go on worshipping India!

nice and usefull information

x-pert
06-01-2009, 11:12 AM
bemylove, Anuradha, Gayathra > Thanks for the comments.

thanks :) mamath dakka xpert aiya kalin dala thibuna meka.. thanks aith dammata.. owu machan awurudu 1.5kata 2kata kalin wage damma. Ara Atula ithihase winaasa karanawa wage dakka nisai aayith damme :D Threads 2k nisa 2ma bump kaloth kachal wenawane ;) Thx machan :D

ratedrkoman
06-01-2009, 11:16 AM
thanks for refreshing our minds
i have seen those previous threads of urz aiya
but soon to be forgotten :)

aiya but tell me
"surya wanshaya" where do they originated from ?

nj542
06-01-2009, 11:22 AM
nice re-post XPA....:cool: :cool: ;)

but unfortunately sm ppl can't accept the inevitable truth....:cool: :cool:

x-pert
06-01-2009, 11:32 AM
thanks for refreshing our minds
i have seen those previous threads of urz aiya
but soon to be forgotten :)

aiya but tell me
"surya wanshaya" where do they originated from ? Unfortunately that history is extremely old hence there are no proper evidence machan. (AFAIK).
However, all those tribes somehow relate to the Aztec/ Mayan pre-historic tribes as I believe. But it's just a personal opinion :D
But for sure, they are NOT descendants of India.
Earth was a single piece of land those days. Only one sea. One land. With 2 suns or moons ;)
nj542 is far more advanced in this subject than me. He'll tell if I'm wrong :)

x-pert
06-01-2009, 11:33 AM
nice re-post XPA....:cool: :cool: ;)

but unfortunately sm ppl can't accept the inevitable truth....:cool: :cool: Ya. Mainly because their Blind faith towards religions and simply believing all holy books "word-by-word" without grabbing the real meaning ya? :cool:

tushi81
06-01-2009, 11:46 AM
thanks machan

shanakaTNM
06-01-2009, 12:59 PM
lankawe Aadi vaasi Mahiyanganeth, Dakunu Gaalleth, Kalutarath, Nagadeepeth, Thrikunamaleth, Rata mada Balangoda Manavaya hiti palath avatath, anuradhapura aashrithvath Manushyayan indan thiyennathi.

Adi Vasi gammana, likitha ithihaasaya saha aithihaasika katha vitharay thang apata thiyenne. Rata hama thana janayan hitiya.

Idiriyata yanna, mee dawaswala... apita avashya... Sinhala, Demala, Muslim , Burger siayalu thena Sri Laankikayan vashayen akamuthu veemay.

jayanthah
06-01-2009, 01:14 PM
95% of history is fictional anyway, whether it's Mahavamsa, Bible or any other, those are being distorted & taken a big political hoop,

What matters (at least to me) is what we are today, the ground reality of today!!! It's no secret that Europians robbed land & killed Indians in America, it's a fact that British robbed lands belonged to Palestinians & brought Jews from around the world to create an Israel.......

On the same token, it doesnt matter who came from where, if Tamils had a home land 1000 years ago or not, people should learn to live with the ground reality

Having said all this, I commend this thread, it's an interesting piece of education!!!

ratedrkoman
06-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Unfortunately that history is extremely old hence there are no proper evidence machan. (AFAIK).
However, all those tribes somehow relate to the Aztec/ Mayan pre-historic tribes as I believe. But it's just a personal opinion :D
Earth was a single piece of land those days. Only one sea. One land. With 2 suns or moons ;)
ohh thank u

so actually there is no big connection between the Aryans who came from india and originated from the somewhere in europe ? to sri lanka ?

P.S and thanks u xpert aiya for this thread
cuz i LOVE to learn history ! :)

amila_90210
06-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks For the nice thread
xcXLB48IpvY

After King Manu’s royal dynasty there are other royal dynasties mentioned in the oral tradition, such as Tharaka (~10,000 years ago), Mahabali (~7500 years ago), and Raavana (~5000 years ago). Interestingly, of these kings, King Raavana’s technological and military prowess was so renowned that he is depicted in Indian literature as having ten heads and numerous hands holding a multitude of weapons. When eventually King Raavana succumbed, to the wrath of Rama, (his Indian nemesis) the people of India rejoiced in victory and celebrated in a festival atmosphere. To this day, the festival of 'Deepavali' celebrated each year by one billion Indians including the Tamil community, is a celebration of the defeat of this famed Hela King Raavana

I believe that mahawanshaya deliberately hid our true ancestors:nerd:

amila_90210
06-01-2009, 10:47 PM
95% of history is fictional anyway, whether it's Mahavamsa, Bible or any other, those are being distorted & taken a big political hoop,

100% true ....those fictions were written to satisfy the political minds of there kings(or equivalent)..mahawansha is also a biased piece of literature:eek:

Reshmi85
06-01-2009, 10:55 PM
So Far I thought Ravana existed only in Vaalmikies -RAMAYAN which is a beautiful story... And I still think it is only a story... Can some one post other info and sources... Not theories but evidence...

amila_90210
06-01-2009, 11:00 PM
So Far I thought Ravana existed only in Vaalmikies -RAMAYAN which is a beautiful story... And I still think it is only a story... Can some one post other info and sources... Not theories but evidence... well is that mean you believe in SL history written in mahawansha then...is it :eek::eek:

Reshmi85
06-01-2009, 11:06 PM
well is that mean you believe in SL history written in mahawansha then...is it :eek::eek:
I doubt and question everything I read or hear... I would never be a person of belief.. but I inquire too..

amila_90210
06-01-2009, 11:12 PM
I doubt and question everything I read or hear... I would never be a person of belief.. but I inquire too..then what sort of "evidence" you really asking a video...or a press conference record:shocked:

Or you are asking about or DNA analysis report of a fossil nail of king Rawana, founded in somewhere..or is it just a joke...evidence 5000 years back sort of what:eek:

sEE_dA_trUth
06-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Thanx 4 posting diz macho

Reshmi85
06-01-2009, 11:48 PM
then what sort of "evidence" you really asking a video...or a press conference record:shocked:

Or you are asking about or DNA analysis report of a fossil nail of king Rawana, founded in somewhere..or is it just a joke...evidence 5000 years back sort of what:eek:
What ever you have other than RAMAYAN... If you too depend only on that... to me it is a joke... Then Mahavansa has a better base...

twisted
06-01-2009, 11:59 PM
interesting and useful info...can anybody suggest me a better reading than ravanna puwatha?

amila_90210
06-02-2009, 12:02 AM
What ever you have other than RAMAYAN... If you too depend only on that... to me it is a joke... Then Mahavansa has a better base...who on earth cares Ramayan( except few dumb Indians) :lol::lol:
..it s a good literature work;)...lol non other than that...

there are ancient scripts written by Rishis( wise Ppl)....they have sort of "evidanse" that u might believe...Read rawanna puwatha & Eda heLadhiwa if you interestd:eek:.

amila_90210
06-02-2009, 12:05 AM
interesting and useful info...can anybody suggest me a better reading than ravanna puwatha?;) pm You

KHz
06-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Good Post!
Thanks!

twisted
06-02-2009, 12:09 AM
who on earth cares Ramayan( except few dumb Indians) :lol::lol:
..it s a good literature work;)...lol non other than that...

there are ancient scripts written by Rishis( wise Ppl)....they have sort of "evidanse" that u might believe...Read rawanna puwatha & Eda heLadhiwa if you interestd:eek:.

lol ramayanaya is so biased it's like a bad bollywood script, while ravanna puwatha makes some sense.

anyway history we know today isn't what really was back then, those who wrote it might have been biased, indulgent.

and then belief is a weird thing, lots of proofs were dragged upon your eyes, you still yield to what pleases your mind. facts are less likely found when it comes to history.

BlueRaiden
06-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Hero of ramayanaya is rawana.not rama

amila_90210
06-02-2009, 12:25 AM
lol ramayanaya is so biased it's like a bad bollywood script, while ravanna puwatha makes some sense.

anyway history we know today isn't what really was back then, those who wrote it might have been biased, indulgent.

and then belief is a weird thing, lots of proofs were dragged upon your eyes, you still yield to what pleases your mind. facts are less likely found when it comes to history.not only that even mahawansha our golden history book is biased..it has intentionally changed the history ...

Yes we believes is what pleases us :):) almost always..So i believe Dasis Rawana was not mythical :lol:

twisted
06-02-2009, 12:34 AM
not only that even mahawansha our golden history book is biased..it has intentionally changed the history ...

Yes we believes is what pleases us :):) almost always..So i believe Dasis Rawana was not mythical :lol:

ya mahavansa shall not receive anything but faith of those who shall have faith in it :lol:.

me too would like to believe that, that theory isn't alone anyway and i would like to read more about those egyptian notes of the tribe who helped them deliver massive stones in air. :)

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 12:45 AM
;) pm You
Why PM.. is it a secret?

twisted
06-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Why PM.. is it a secret?

you don't get as many pm's as you used to ? :lol::lol:

amila_90210
06-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Why PM.. is it a secret?no its Spam:eek:

amila_90210
06-02-2009, 12:51 AM
you don't get as many pm's as you used to ? :lol::lol: :lol:

xNxzV
06-02-2009, 12:52 AM
and the saddest part is that to most of our sinhala people ravana is a villain and rama is a hero...tsk

twisted
06-02-2009, 12:54 AM
no its Spam:eek:

:) ya

twisted
06-02-2009, 12:56 AM
and the saddest part is that to most of our sinhala people ravana is a villain and rama is a hero...tsk

I'm sure most of them see sharuk khan playing rama's role :lol:

uhox
06-02-2009, 01:03 AM
here lacks some fundamental informations..

anyway,
good and simple explaination....

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 01:34 AM
you don't get as many pm's as you used to ? :lol::lol:
Not many...There are only 9 unread now...

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 01:38 AM
I have few questions... ...
Some say Mr Mahinda Rajapakse comes from some King Vijayabahu... To which dynasty he belongs to... Ravana or Vijaya.....
And which other kings belong to Ravana Dynasty......
What happen to the nation which came down from Vijaya and Bhadda kachchayana...
How can we recognize people who belong to Sri Lanks and who belong to India

twisted
06-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Not many...There are only 9 unread now...

i shall envy you if it wasn't for the content of those pm's :lol:

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 01:40 AM
For those who believe Ramayana... To Valmikie Ravana was a just king... I respect his image I have in mind than many other kings who ruled this country..

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 01:41 AM
i shall envy you if it wasn't for the content of those pm's :lol:
Content.?. most are just slightly better than blank...

amila_90210
06-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Some say Mr Mahinda Rajapakse comes from some King Vijayabahu... To which dynasty he belongs to... Ravana or Vijaya.....
How can we recognize people who belong to Sri Lanks and who belong to India:lol::lol::lol:

do you know some biology ?? a concept Called "Gene Pool "miss :eek:

lol I ve trying to be rougher cos feminine answers wont attract you lol but there is way i cope ppl let me handle you in my way:)

twisted
06-02-2009, 01:45 AM
For those who believe Ramayana... To Valmikie Ravana was a just king... I respect his image I have in mind than many other kings who ruled this country..

valmiki was an indian, what did you expect? even some sri lankans know what india's butt smells like these days ;)

twisted
06-02-2009, 01:46 AM
How can we recognize people who belong to Sri Lanks and who belong to India

just as you copy pasted your question from other thread shall i copy paste my reply. :)

twisted
06-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Content.?. most are just slightly better than blank...

blank is good :) you can have your own stuff on it.

xNxzV
06-02-2009, 11:10 AM
I'm sure most of them see sharuk khan playing rama's role :lol:

and aishwarya as seetha:lol:

come deepavali and all you hear on the tele is how great rama was!!! and more than half of those programmes are in sinhala,who do you think the targeted audience are? hopefully we'll see a change in the near future.

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 01:14 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

lol I ve trying to be rougher cos feminine answers wont attract you lol but there is way i cope ppl let me handle you in my way:)
Actually, no... Please tell me... :eek:

acting won't work.. it is even more repellent than feminine... you would be like an eunuch:)

jayanthah
06-02-2009, 01:21 PM

There is a problem with Athula's genes, I realised that from the begining, but never thought he was a cross dressing queer:lol: :lol:

Tharaka1220
06-02-2009, 01:24 PM
http://content.sweetim.com/sim/cpie/emoticons/0002031F.gif

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 01:36 PM
and aishwarya as seetha:lol:

come deepavali and all you hear on the tele is how great rama was!!! and more than half of those programmes are in sinhala,who do you think the targeted audience are? hopefully we'll see a change in the near future.
Like, suddenely all of us will replace Buddha with stupid Rama....

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 01:50 PM

I never thought any of you would reply.... Those theories will work with stupid mobs... not with individuals who think and question...

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 01:57 PM
There is a problem with Athula's genes, I realised that from the begining, but never thought he was a cross dressing queer:lol: :lol:
Had you started something with him

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 01:57 PM
just as you copy pasted your question from other thread shall i copy paste my reply. :)
Please do...

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 01:59 PM
blank is good :) you can have your own stuff on it.
You better don't... Even if you do...still it would be better be blank..

jayanthah
06-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Had you started something with him

You know that better than I do, 'cause you are HIM :lol: :lol:
Anyway, this is the 1st time Athula replied to a comment given by me, I feel important:lol: :lol: :lol:

gkyasitha
06-02-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm interested on this topic need more info please!

yasasrd
06-02-2009, 02:04 PM
good stuff

BRAINY
06-02-2009, 02:09 PM
You know that better than I do, 'cause you are HIM :lol: :lol:
Anyway, this is the 1st time Athula replied to a comment given by me, I feel important:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::rofl:

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 02:19 PM
I'm interested on this topic need more info please!
If you believe in it that is enough... You have reached where it is needed... Conclusion...

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 02:22 PM
valmiki was an indian, what did you expect? even some sri lankans know what india's butt smells like these days ;)
Oh yes,... What guts you have to say something like that in a time like this...
I also read some news in DM.. I think it is actually going to happen in Delhi... More news will come..

gkyasitha
06-02-2009, 02:23 PM
If you believe in it that is enough... You have reached where it is needed... Conclusion...

:shocked:

rashee_irosh
06-02-2009, 02:30 PM
I agree with you bro......
great work..

sumudu011
06-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Gud Thread..machan

twisted
06-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Please do...

even if i do you will still ignore it won't you

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 02:46 PM
even if i do you will still ignore it won't you
No one answered my questions... I am sure that no one can...

twisted
06-02-2009, 02:50 PM
No one answered my questions... I am sure that no one can...

what question? that what if mahinda is of vijaya descents?

here what i said and what you ignored

"what can we do, when something has become the custom we have to get by it now don't we. who can know whos from whom. now all that mistakes in the history has taken place, the best we can make of it is to accept it. if mahinda descends from vijaya let him be, once the outside party has melted in and passed a few paces they all become of our own.

but the point was, we still would have a kind of our own even if sick indians didn't happen to plant their banished asses on our land. :)

hmm wasn't that how australia came to this..hmm and what about sirbia :nerd::eek::oo:...i shall read more.."

Reshmi85
06-02-2009, 02:54 PM
what question? that what if mahinda is of vijaya descents?

here what i said and what you ignored

"what can we do, when something has become the custom we have to get by it now don't we. who can know whos from whom. now all that mistakes in the history has taken place, the best we can make of it is to accept it. if mahinda descends from vijaya let him be, once the outside party has melted in and passed a few paces they all become of our own.

but the point was, we still would have a kind of our own even if sick indians didn't happen to plant their banished asses on our land. :)

hmm wasn't that how australia came to this..hmm and what about sirbia :nerd::eek::oo:...i shall read more.."
You accept that we all are mixed up... so no point trying to differencite... other than making a cult out of it so that someone can use it for his benifit...

twisted
06-02-2009, 02:57 PM
You accept that we all are mixed up... so no point trying to differencite... other than making a cult out of it so that someone can use it for his benifit...

ya anybody would have to agree, i don't think vijaya and his friends kept their good parts inside of their pants :lol:

i think you are expecting an obvious answer here, nobody would say that vijaya died alone, with no spawns whatsoever.

now you are like, pointing a finger at moon, asking what's that and expecting an answer like "sun"

amila_90210
06-02-2009, 02:59 PM
I never thought any of you would reply.... Those theories will work with stupid mobs... not with individuals who think and question...

I simply asked do you know a damn thing called Gene pool... google it & find out if you have no clue..that's the answer to your stupidest Q of the century..Bye:eek::eek:

amila_90210
06-02-2009, 03:02 PM

a serous Personality disorder ...now i agree with you..& there is obsessive & compulsive disorder too...;)

x-pert
06-03-2009, 08:02 AM
ohh thank u

so actually there is no big connection between the Aryans who came from india and originated from the somewhere in europe ? to sri lanka ?

P.S and thanks u xpert aiya for this thread
cuz i LOVE to learn history ! :)

Well.. I can't simply say NO to that question... Because they did help to increase the population and so on... Ya it is a significant incident. But not as significant as it is now I guess... :)

Ya. Me too. I love history too... The real one that is :D

x-pert
06-03-2009, 08:06 AM
So Far I thought Ravana existed only in Vaalmikies -RAMAYAN which is a beautiful story... And I still think it is only a story... Can some one post other info and sources... Not theories but evidence...
:lol: So you want evidence?

That's why it is called 'history' mate... How can anybody find evidence which is approx 5000 years old?

Anyway there is evidence!
Go to 'ussangoda'. Between Tissa and Hambanthota. It is a fisheries village now. You will find the remains of the iron factory which King Ravana used to build his aircrafts. Even you get iron particles still. Carbon dating puts it back to 5000 - 10000 BC. Which relates to Ravana's time frame properly.

Apart from that, old stories reveal that Sigiriya was King Ravana's actual Fortress. Kashyapa later used it for his kingdom too.

x-pert
06-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Thanks For the nice thread
xcXLB48IpvY

I believe that mahawanshaya deliberately hid our true ancestors:nerd:

Thanks for posting this machan. Good stuff :D

ratedrkoman
06-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Well.. I can't simply say NO to that question... Because they did help to increase the population and so on... Ya it is a significant incident. But not as significant as it is now I guess... :)

Ya. Me too. I love history too... The real one that is :D

great
and aiya if u dont mind recomend me some history books of sri lanka will u :)

amila_90210
06-03-2009, 08:32 AM
great
and aiya if u dont mind recomend me some history books of sri lanka will u :)මචන් සල්...උඹ දැක්කා ද මේක
http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191525

ratedrkoman
06-03-2009, 12:38 PM
මචන් සල්...උඹ දැක්කා ද මේක
http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191525

ohhh
deng ne dekke
thanks amilayoo :)

x-pert
06-03-2009, 06:04 PM
great
and aiya if u dont mind recomend me some history books of sri lanka will u :)
History kiyala machan mama danne naha godakma parana history thiyana books nam. Amila deela thiyana thread eka nam ela wage. (Thanks Amila.)
Mama nam tikak hari pre historic period eka gana danagaththe thaniyenma google karala and ravanabrothers mailing list eke issara ewapu articles walin. Godakma ithin thaniyen thamai....

Raja kaaleta tikak passe and rajakaale anthima wakawaanuwa wage ewa gana danaganna nam hoda poth thiyenawa machan Dr. R L Spittle, Robert Knox kiyapuwa. e.g. Wana Sarana (RL Spittle), eda hela diwa (Robert Knox)... owala translations thiyenawa machan... Lassana poth tika. Poddak withara boring wei history eka gana aasa nathi kenek kiyeuwoth.

But aasai nam eh poth set eka niyamai... Thawa... Wana Wadunu Dosthara (Christine Spittle), Makee giya dada man (RL Spittle) ela. waddo gana ehema godak wisthara thiyenawa.. :D

@ Amila > Thanks machan ara thread ekata. eeka sira pothak wagei :) :cool:

AtulaSiriwardane
06-06-2009, 04:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9nTItnS3VNk/SGaZFxKreUI/AAAAAAAAXD8/TVoEONdQjwo/s320/sri+lanka+flag+arrugada.bmp

Patriotism
is defined as love of and/or devotion to one's country.

Nationalism
is not considered an inherent part of patriotism.

Among the ancient Greeks, patriotism consisted of notions concerning language, religious traditions, ethics, law and devotion to the common good, rather than pure identification with a nation-state. The Greek philosopher Socrates (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socrates), "patriotism does not require one to agree with everything that his country does and would actually promote analytical questioning in a quest to make the country the best it possibly can be."

During the 18th century Age of Enlightenment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment), the notion of patriotism was defined as devotion to humanity and beneficence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beneficence). In both ancient and modern (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment) visions of patriotism, individual responsibility to fellow citizens is an inherent component of patriotism.

Many contemporary notions of patriotism are influenced by 19th century ideas about nationalism. During the 19th century, "being patriotic" became increasingly conflated with nationalism, and even jingoism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingoism).[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotism#cite_note-books.google.com-1)
However, some notions of contemporary patriotism reject nationalism in favor of a more classic version of the idea of patriotism which includes social responsibility.

Nationalism refers to an ideology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology), a sentiment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeling), a form of culture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture), or a social movement (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_movement) that focuses on the nation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism#cite_note-Smith_1993-p72-0) It is a type of collectivism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivism) emphasizing the collective of a specific nation. While there is significant debate over the historical origins of nations, nearly all specialists (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expert) accept that nationalism, at least as an ideology and social movement, is a modern (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modernity) phenomenon. Since that time, nationalism has become one of the most significant political and social forces in history, perhaps most notably as a major influence or cause of World War I (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I) and especially World War II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II) with the rise of fascism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism), a radical and authoritarian nationalist ideology.

As an ideology, nationalism holds that 'the people' in the doctrine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine) of popular sovereignty is the nation, and that as a result only nation-states (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_state) founded on the principle of national self-determination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-determination) are legitimate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legitimacy_%28political%29). Since most states are multinational (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multinational_state), or at least home to more than one group claiming national status,[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism#cite_note-Connor_1994p29-6) in many cases nationalist pursuit of self-determination has caused conflict between people and states including war (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War)[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism#cite_note-7) (both external and domestic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war)), secession (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secession); and in extreme cases, genocide (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide).

Nationalism is a strong social phenomenon in the world as national flags (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_flag), national anthems (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_anthem) and national divisions are examples of 'banal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banal_nationalism)' nationalism that is often mentally unconscious.

Are you a Patriotic or Nationalist at heart....
Which is good for Sri Lanka...
which is not...

You decide.
:)

Scarface
06-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately that history is extremely old hence there are no proper evidence machan. (AFAIK).

hmmm..I think we have some rooted connections with ARYANS(not vijaya ).even though it all started from Pangea.when the time of the human evaluation begins..earth has been already divide in to continents.so its a impossible thing to exist a abstract human kind in sri lanka. difinetly those people should have come from some other place..maybe those suryans could be them :)

point is we cant cut loose the relation which we had with the north indian ancestors.even though we had our own ancestors behind us..after vijaya .we all mixxed now :D

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 06:55 PM
when the time of the human evaluation begins..earth has been already divide in to continents.so its a impossible thing to exist a abstract human kind in sri lanka. difinetly those people should have come from some other place..maybe those suryans could be them :)

Although Sri lanka was separated from India ..But it was a ~12 times bigger..& it is believed Madagascar Lashadh_weep & Maldives are part of Heladiwa..Madagaskcar has totaly different Geographical, Biological & Cultural factors with its neighbouring Africa..:)

Hela ppl are believed the ppl who worshiped Sun...;) ( think who can be our close relatives..mayans Incas:))

point is we cant cut loose the relation which we had with the north indian ancestors.even though we had our own ancestors behind us..after vijaya .we all mixxed now :D

wijaya invaded us with 700 males..later only baddakachchaana & few nobel ladies from india came..700+ is really negligible number..the population of Srilanka was too vast @ that time to call us half indians...furtherore there was a civilised culture here with tanks ( no proofs of tanks in contemporary India ) & budhdhism Sure some of there genes may still persist within our but certanly not half :)

We are mixed with Portugese & dutch too...But we are not white ne ;)

Amalka101
06-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Although Sri lanka was separated from India ..But it was a ~12 times bigger..& it is believed Madagascar Lashadh_weep & Maldives are part of Heladiwa..Madagaskcar has totaly different Geographical, Biological & Cultural factors with its neighbouring Africa..:)

Hela ppl are believed the ppl who worshiped Sun...;) ( think who can be our close relatives..mayans Incas:))

wijaya invaded us with 700 males..later only baddakachchaana & few nobel ladies from india came..700+ is really negligible number..the population of Srilanka was too vast @ that time to call us half indians...furtherore there was a civilised culture here with tanks ( no proofs of tanks in contemporary India ) & budhdhism Sure some of there genes may still persist within our but certanly not half :)

Mayan culture does have similarities with Yakka culture. At the same time people beieve that the Lost culture of Lemuriya & Atlantice existed in Indian ocean. They could be our forefathers.

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Mayan culture does have similarities with Yakka culture. :yes:

At the same time people beieve that the Lost culture of Lemuriya & Atlantice existed in Indian ocean. They could be our forefathers.

Yeh Atlantis is now believed as located in Indian Ocean...rather than in Atlantic Ocean(since 1994)...
Plato documented about City of Atlantis in 4th century BC which was sunken.is considered the same ලංකාපුර which was described in Ramayana ( two reports of same incident):)

Reshmi85
06-06-2009, 07:41 PM

I wonder what purpose all this would serve... About 98% of the Sri Lankans don't bother about any history... They have enough troubles of present and future..

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 07:48 PM
I wonder what purpose all this would serve... About 98% of the Sri Lankans don't bother about any history... They have enough troubles of present and future..well there is 2% where I belongs & I believe(minority is better)

1. History is who we are and why we are the way we are ..
- David C. McCullough-

2. Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great.
3 .If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday.

-Pearl S Buck-

I love these saying & I have my own

History does repeat ;)

Reshmi85
06-06-2009, 07:52 PM
well there is 2% where I belongs & I believe(minority is better)

1. History is who we are and why we are the way we are ..
- David C. McCullough-

2. Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great.
3 .If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday.

-Pearl S Buck-

I love these saying & I have my own

History does repeat ;)

Nice.... Wish I too could think like you... I may be too practical..

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Nice.... Wish I too could think like you... I may be too practical..I live in a fantasy ...1000% times better than reality....:oo:

Reshmi85
06-06-2009, 08:10 PM
I live in a fantasy ...1000% times better than reality....:oo:
Fantasy is better than reality as long as reality allows you to live in that fantasy.Fantasy has a life time... reality is eternal.

tharinda07
06-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Fantasy is better than reality as long as reality allows you to live in that fantasy.Fantasy has a life time... reality is eternal.
puh:lol::lol::lol::lol:

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Fantasy is better than reality as long as reality allows you to live in that fantasy.Fantasy has a life time... reality is eternal.යෙහ් ඔබ හරි

..but feel the fantacy @least to get rid of the pains of reality(off topic)

KishanW
06-06-2009, 08:25 PM
යෙහ් ඔබ හරි

..but feel the fantacy @least to get rid of the pains of reality(off topic)
i cant see what you type in sinhala..!
i cant install sinhala, cos imost of the time i'm at work when i view EK and everyday different computers most of the time.
thanks if you can post the english ver. too :)

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 08:46 PM
i cant see what you type in sinhala..!
i cant install sinhala, cos imost of the time i'm at work when i view EK and everyday different computers most of the time.
thanks if you can post the english ver. too :)just said i agree with on that

KishanW
06-06-2009, 08:47 PM
just said i agree with on that
this sucks cos sometime when you guys post in sinhalese, i just see some boxes lol

Amalka101
06-06-2009, 08:53 PM

Nothing in reality is eternal.... Siyalu sanskaara dharmayo nasena sului - Budhun Wahanse.....

Amalka101
06-06-2009, 08:56 PM
:yes:

Yeh Atlantis is now believed as located in Indian Ocean...rather than in Atlantic Ocean(since 1994)...
Plato documented about City of Atlantis in 4th century BC which was sunken.is considered the same ලංකාපුර which was described in Ramayana ( two reports of same incident):)

It also says people in Atlantice and also Lemuria had powers such as Invisibility, Telepathy... etc. All of these because of their improved mentality. They were great innovators who built ships & traveled across the sea...

tharinda07
06-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Nothing in reality is eternal.... Siyalu sanskaara dharmayo nasena sului - Budhun Wahanse.....

:yes:methanata hariyanne siyalu de anithray kiyana eka(anithya-atula:lol::lol:)

ps

eath reality kiyana ekata dena sampuurna uththarayak nemey

Reshmi85
06-06-2009, 09:04 PM
You misunderstood or defined wrong... Reality is eternal... Siyalu sanskaara dharmayo nasena sului - Budhun Wahanse also a reality and that is eternal... I'll rephrase it for you.. Reality is ever changing and that ever-changing reality is eternal... fantasies are temporary...

tharinda07
06-06-2009, 09:08 PM
You misunderstood or defined wrong... Reality is eternal... Siyalu sanskaara dharmayo nasena sului - Budhun Wahanse also a reality and that is eternal... I'll rephrase it for you.. Reality is ever changing and that ever-changing reality is eternal... fantasies are temporary...
:lol:budu dahame kothanakawath(mul budu samaye) yatharthayak gena kathaa nokaray,budu dahama anaathmavadii dahamak ,:frown:budu dahama yathaartha vadii nemey,yathaarthawadi kiyanna aathmaavadi kiyana eka
yatharthaya kiyana eke theerumavath dannawada?:confused:

brakma jaala suthraya kiyawanna

Scarface
06-06-2009, 09:16 PM

In there own grounds mayans .inca people disapeared long time ago .as u say it atlantics might be living around even there name even there name relates to atlantic ocean ;)

Its quite rational to think that,our relation with with india is much more bigger than the realationship with those alieanted cultures.its only a 32km distance between us.:D

how many kalu sudos live here ..even though the colonialization officially continued for just a few hundread years :lol:

Scarface
06-06-2009, 09:19 PM

if there a eternal reality there,then this is wrong "Siyalu sanskaara dharmayo nasena sului" :)

x-pert
06-06-2009, 09:23 PM
hmmm..I think we have some rooted connections with ARYANS(not vijaya ).even though it all started from Pangea.when the time of the human evaluation begins..earth has been already divide in to continents.so its a impossible thing to exist a abstract human kind in sri lanka. difinetly those people should have come from some other place..maybe those suryans could be them :)

Yes. We cannot simply forget about the Indian invasions and later mixing the cultures.

On the same basis, we have to remember and keep in mind that Sri Lanka was a civilised nation more than 2500 years ago. (Kassapa Buddha's period)

That's the fact current day so called historians trying to distort.

We only know that we have aryan influence as you've said. But that's what the mahawansha says ya?
What if the center point of human evolution and civilisation is our land?
Simply, what if Helaya was the 1st civilised culture in the whole world.....

x-pert
06-06-2009, 09:26 PM
I wonder what purpose all this would serve... About 98% of the Sri Lankans don't bother about any history... They have enough troubles of present and future..

You really sound like AtulaSiriwardena :)

-----------------

Yes. Maybe some don't bother about their history. That's why we have to create an awareness among themselves. And that's the sole purpose this serves.

Some wise guy told me that there won't be any present or a future if we don't respect our history!

x-pert
06-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Nice.... Wish I too could think like you... I may be too practical..

:lol: You call it practical?
How can you call forgetting your history as practical?

Just try to be close to your parents... Because sooner or later you will forget them too because they are history! and you're too practical :rofl: my foot!

x-pert
06-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Its quite rational to think that,our relation with with india is much more bigger than the realationship with those alieanted cultures.its only a 32km distance between us.:D

Well... Actually there were no distance at all if we go a bit deeper. It was a single piece of land as fas as I could see from texts.

So the real question is.... Did Indians had an influence on Sri Lanka. Or did Sri Lanka had an influence on India? :baffled:

AtulaSiriwardane
06-06-2009, 09:45 PM
:lol:budu dahame kothanakawath(mul budu samaye) yatharthayak gena kathaa nokaray,budu dahama anaathmavadii dahamak ,:frown:budu dahama yathaartha vadii nemey,yathaarthawadi kiyanna aathmaavadi kiyana eka
yatharthaya kiyana eke theerumavath dannawada?:confused:

brakma jaala suthraya kiyawanna

Resmi nahe wagei penenne... Mat aasayi mekata uththara denna, Yathaartha kiyana wachane nam matath ahu wela nehe.. Eth Pragnawa Budu haamuduruwo visthatara karanne 'Pakaarena gnane thi thi Pagna' kiyalayi... Prakaraya dakina nuwana kiyanne yatharthaya dekeema thamayi... Anitya dakeemath pragnawe angayak... antyaya kiyanne yathaarthayak... eka sadaathanikai.

Scarface
06-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Yes. We cannot simply forget about the Indian invasions and later mixing the cultures.

On the same basis, we have to remember and keep in mind that Sri Lanka was a civilised nation more than 2500 years ago. (Kassapa Buddha's period)

That's the fact current day so called historians trying to distort.

We only know that we have aryan influence as you've said. But that's what the mahawansha says ya?
What if the center point of human evolution and civilisation is our land?
Simply, what if Helaya was the 1st civilised culture in the whole world.....
ok.this could be real .but i havnt thought about that earlier.it means we ruled.but wont be easy to prove this.:baffled:

as u told even Ramayana state that we had the superior powers other than anyone ..so you have a point. :D

sadly just looking 2000-3000 years back wont help our cause..at that time period cultured bloomed all over the world.ex egyptian culture..

now we have to prove that we also had superior powers than them.i saw in some where that ravana has flew to egypt & help them to build those peramids..this just cant be a rumor :)

Reshmi85
06-06-2009, 09:46 PM
if there a eternal reality there,then this is wrong "Siyalu sanskaara dharmayo nasena sului" :)
That is a reality and that reality is eternal..

Reshmi85
06-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Resmi nahe wagei penenne... Mat aasayi mekata uththara denna, Yathaartha kiyana wachane nam matath ahu wela nehe.. Eth Pragnawa Budu haamuduruwo visthatara karanne 'Pakaarena gnane thi thi Pagna' kiyalayi... Prakaraya dakina nuwana kiyanne yatharthaya dekeema thamayi... Anitya dakeemath pragnawe angayak... antyaya kiyanne yathaarthayak... eka sadaathanikai.
I said the same thing without Buddha's quote... Change is a reality proven scientifically.

Reshmi85
06-06-2009, 09:52 PM
ok.this could be real .but i havnt thought about that earlier.it means we ruled.but wont be easy to prove this.:baffled:

as u told even Ramayana state that we had the superior powers other than anyone ..so you have a point. :D

sadly just looking 2000-3000 years back wont help our cause..at that time period cultured bloomed all over the world.ex egyptian culture..

now we have to prove that we also had superior powers than them.i saw in some where that ravana has flew to egypt & help them to build those peramids..this just cant be a rumor :)
I think there is no need to prove... People who believe will sa yes, yes, and accept... they won't question... others won't accept even if you prove...

x-pert
06-06-2009, 09:53 PM

Can be or Cant be... :)

That's the sad part when it comes to history... 'History' the word itself describes that its lost. That's why we call it history because we don't have evidence to prove everything. And the existing evidence such as the neela garunda paashaanaya, ussangoda etc are being destroyed without any conservation plans...

I don't think that we can 'prove' it unless we dig-up some strong evidence.

But happy to see that there are at least some people who believes in Hela and the ability of Helayas :D

There is another rumour saying some Alien life form helped to build the Pyramids and some other advanced structures as well... Nobody knows the truth :)
But interesting stuff! :D

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 09:55 PM
In there own grounds mayans .inca people disapeared long time ago .as u say it atlantics might be living around even there name even there name relates to atlantic ocean ;) there rich civilization i would say..desenders from mayan 7 inca ppl still around

Its quite rational to think that,our relation with with india is much more bigger than the realationship with those alieanted cultures.its only a 32km distance between us.:Dyeah brother you 100% right ...impact on us by india is quite immense...nothing to argue on thathttp://www.elakiri.com/forum/images/icons/sq/3.gif
what i said is we had connections with those civilizations..some western archeologists too believe this cos of the most amazing resent findings( proofs)...

how many kalu sudos live here ..even though the colonialization officially continued for just a few hundread years :lol:that is the worst part of the story:)..i only feels sorry about them...pray for their soul less bodies :dull:

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 09:56 PM
I think there is no need to prove... People who believe will sa yes, yes, and accept... they won't question... others won't accept even if you prove... :eek::eek: : රෝෆ්ල්:

Scarface
06-06-2009, 09:58 PM

you cant call that as reality.reality is personalized thing.so any one can interpret that quote to make there own reality.If you want some name to call it..use the word Truth. :)

reality could change with the different levels of understanding about the sanskara, but the truth want get change even though how we interact with them.

playing with word wont help us. it will just makes us to more tangles ;)

it's better if we find the truth .not chasing for a eternal reality.it will be just a waste of your time.coz reality always change.:)

tharinda07
06-06-2009, 10:07 PM

budu haamuduruwo ehema deshanaa karapu thena kothanada kiyala mata kiyanna puluwanda?

anithya kiyanne yathaarthaya nemey ,yatharthaya kiyane eke thuma mokadda kiyala dannawada?

eake theruma hariyata dena gaththahama theri budu dahama yathartha vadi nemey kiyala saha budu dahame yatharthayak nee kiyala(mama ayy kiyanawa brakma jala suthra kiyawanna kiyala)

budu dahama kiyanne sankalpeeya dahamak,eaka one venne niwan dakinna vitharay eeta passe eaka one nee,

hariyata api gagak tharanaya karanakota pahurak paavichchi karanawa wage ,api gagen egodata giyama pahura kare thiyan yanne nee,

ps-
mama meaka gena thread ekak daanna hitiye godak dawasaka idan ,mama hetama eaka danna ethakota katha karamu hodata visthara sahithawa

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 10:10 PM

brother they are mainly pieces of literature...but there are hidden truths..have you seen the description of war in Maha baratha...It depicts atomic power:)
PS:History is made upon the evidence gathered ..As no one video taped or witnessed it we cant find hard proofs...but by now ppl have found sound proofs..that may entertain any inquisitive minds...I f you really wanna know there are few soft findings.. http://www.elakiri.com/forum/images/icons/sq/3.gif

tharinda07
06-06-2009, 10:12 PM
you cant call that as reality.reality is personalized thing.so any one can interpret that quote to make there own reality.If you want some name to call it..use the word Truth. :)

reality could change with the different levels of understanding about the sanskara, but the truth want get change even though how we interact with them.

playing with word wont help us. it will just makes us to more tangles ;)

it's better if we find the truth .not chasing for a eternal reality.it will be just a waste of your time.coz reality always change.:)

hodama uththare

:)නිර්මාණාත්මක සාපේක්ෂතාවාදය:)

ps
yatharthayak netha

Scarface
06-06-2009, 10:16 PM
there rich civilization i would say..desenders from mayan 7 inca ppl still around

yeah brother you 100% right ...impact on us by india is quite immense...nothing to argue on thathttp://www.elakiri.com/forum/images/icons/sq/3.gif
what i said is we had connections with those civilizations..some western archeologists too believe this cos of the most amazing resent findings( proofs)...

that is the worst part of the story:)..i only feels sorry about them...pray for their soul less bodies :dull:
it good to hear they still exist.:)

damn those europeans deserve a big punishment for what they have done to those great cultures such as maya,zulu,red indians etc :angry: specially to "HELA " culture:angry: :angry:

AtulaSiriwardane
06-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Well... Actually there were no distance at all if we go a bit deeper. It was a single piece of land as fas as I could see from texts.

So the real question is.... Did Indians had an influence on Sri Lanka. Or did Sri Lanka had an influence on India? :baffled:
I think
we all can be happy
if we all agree that
Sri Lanka had influenced India.
Let us try to prove it.

I think
King Suddhodana and Mahamaya's ancestors went from Sri Lanka.
There are so many very closely similar words to Sinhala in Pali.
That way Buddha is ours.

I think
Aryans were spreaded from Sri Lanka.
We have one proof that
Sanskrit was evolved from our language in those days.
There are so many Sinhala words in Sanskrit too.

I think
Seeta was Ravana's wife
and Rama came to abduct her and defeated by Ravana
and died in Sri Lanka.
Vaalmikie changed the whole history in Rama's favor
when he wrote Ramayan.

I can think so many things like that
to prove we influence India.

I am sure if we go on repeating
we can find some people who believe in them.
And the group will grow.
There are people
who believe in Matrix as a reality
and waiting for Neo.

(The problem is that majority would look at me as crazy. So what? It is not new. )

Sri Lanka has influenced India.
We are the greatest of all the nations.

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 10:25 PM
it good to hear they still exist.:)

damn those europeans deserve a big punishment for what they have done to those great cultures such as maya,zulu,red indians etc specially to "HELA " culture

they tried to eliminate Local cultures & there traditions...They have succeeded in most ways...but not 100% ..still 'westernized' Zulus,Aborigines & Even Mayan ppl are around

tsrockz
06-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Thanx Its useful

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 10:27 PM

:yes::P:eek:

AtulaSiriwardane
06-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Can be or Cant be... :)

That's the sad part when it comes to history... 'History' the word itself describes that its lost. That's why we call it history because we don't have evidence to prove everything. A

There is another rumour saying some Alien life form helped to build the Pyramids and some other advanced structures as well... Nobody knows the truth :)
But interesting stuff! :D
We can say those Aliens
were Sinhalese.
Who can prove they were not.
Since Nobody knows the truth
Let us create some interesting stuff,
and there are always followers...
And some followers can attract more followers.

AtulaSiriwardane
06-06-2009, 10:31 PM
budu haamuduruwo ehema deshanaa karapu thena kothanada kiyala mata kiyanna puluwanda?

anithya kiyanne yathaarthaya nemey ,yatharthaya kiyane eke thuma mokadda kiyala dannawada?

eake theruma hariyata dena gaththahama theri budu dahama yathartha vadi nemey kiyala saha budu dahame yatharthayak nee kiyala(mama ayy kiyanawa brakma jala suthra kiyawanna kiyala)

budu dahama kiyanne sankalpeeya dahamak,eaka one venne niwan dakinna vitharay eeta passe eaka one nee,

hariyata api gagak tharanaya karanakota pahurak paavichchi karanawa wage ,api gagen egodata giyama pahura kare thiyan yanne nee,

ps-
mama meaka gena thread ekak daanna hitiye godak dawasaka idan ,mama hetama eaka danna ethakota katha karamu hodata visthara sahithawa

Post it in Elakiri Talk... I will be there

x-pert
06-06-2009, 10:34 PM
I think
we all can be happy
if we all agree that
Sri Lanka had influenced India.
Let us try to prove it.

I think
King Suddhodana and Mahamaya's ancestors went from Sri Lanka.
There are so many very closely similar words to Sinhala in Pali.
That way Buddha is ours.

I think
Aryans were spreaded from Sri Lanka.
We have one proof that
Sanskrit was evolved from our language in those days.
There are so many Sinhala words in Sanskrit too.

I think
Seeta was Ravana's wife
and Rama came to abduct her and defeated by Ravana
and died in Sri Lanka.
Vaalmikie changed the whole history in Rama's favor
when he wrote Ramayan.

I can think so many things like that
to prove we influence India.

I am sure if we go on repeating
we can find some people who believe in them.
And the group will grow.
There are people
who believe in Matrix as a reality
and waiting for Neo.

(The problem is that majority would look at me as crazy. So what? It is not new. )

Sri Lanka has influenced India.

We can say those Aliens
were Sinhalese.
Who can prove they were not.
Since Nobody knows the truth
Let us create some interesting stuff,
and there are always followers...
And some followers can attract more followers.

I thought you were thinking rationally.

But to my surprise... You're not only an asshole with multiple personalities, but an idiot as well :)

[no offence intended though]

Scarface
06-06-2009, 10:35 PM
brother they are mainly pieces of literature...but there are hidden truths..have you seen the description of war in Maha baratha...It depicts atomic power:)
PS:History is made upon the evidence gathered ..As no one video taped or witnessed it we cant find hard proofs...but by now ppl have found sound proofs..that may entertain any inquisitive minds...I f you really wanna know there are few soft findings.. http://www.elakiri.com/forum/images/icons/sq/3.gif

yea i would like to see those. :D post them here if u can...x-pert wont say anything ;)

tharinda07
06-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Post it in Elakiri Talk... I will be there

no:no:, I'm going to post it in EK pro:)

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 10:40 PM
yea i would like to see those. :D post them here if u can...x-pert wont say anything ;)Sure machan I ll pm a book link to you :) gather the facts from it...not every unnecessary details :)

amila_90210
06-06-2009, 10:43 PM
no:no:, I'm going to post it in EK pro:) http://www.elakiri.com/forum/images/icons/sq/11.gif way to go machan:lol: the way to go...no crappy things ;)

tharinda07
06-06-2009, 10:52 PM
http://www.elakiri.com/forum/images/icons/sq/11.gif way to go machan:lol: the way to go...no crappy things ;)

:yes::yes:

api balamu ek eke inna pandithayo kee denek uththara denna eyda kiyala :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ek talk eke thread demmahama prof.nalin ta baninna enawa wal ballo :frown:,pro section eke demmahama eka ballekwath nee :frown::growl::angry::lol::lol::lol::lol:unata adugaane eaka hariy kiyalawath kiya ganna tharam denumak wath nee

AtulaSiriwardane
06-06-2009, 10:54 PM
I thought you were thinking rationally.

But to my surprise... You're not only an asshole with multiple personalities, but an idiot as well :)

[no offence intended though]

Thanks for the titles..
They fit so well those two posts.
and it is rational thinking at its best... creative.

AtulaSiriwardane
06-06-2009, 10:56 PM
no:no:, I'm going to post it in EK pro:)
Your choice.
I have never being there.
I am mostly an Elakiri Talkie.

Mr PERERA
06-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Ela kiri aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scarface
06-07-2009, 02:38 AM
hodama uththare

:)නිර්මාණාත්මක සාපේක්ෂතාවාදය:)

ps
yatharthayak netha

:yes: :)

another proud Hela production :cool:

Amalka101
06-07-2009, 05:35 PM

As I said earlier, Reality is not eternal its everchanging. On the other hand, the fact that reality is everchanging is eternal (BTW - this does not apply only to reality but every other thing that exist in the world.)

x-pert
06-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the titles..
They fit so well those two posts.
and it is rational thinking at its best... creative.

Don't mention it.
My pleasure

Reshmi85
06-07-2009, 07:46 PM
As I said earlier, Reality is not eternal its everchanging. On the other hand, the fact that reality is everchanging is eternal (BTW - this does not apply only to reality but every other thing that exist in the world.)
Ever changing reality is everchanging existence and never changing reality beyond existence..

Reshmi85
06-07-2009, 07:49 PM
:yes::yes:

api balamu ek eke inna pandithayo kee denek uththara denna eyda kiyala :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ek talk eke thread demmahama prof.nalin ta baninna enawa wal ballo :frown:,pro section eke demmahama eka ballekwath nee :frown::growl::angry::lol::lol::lol::lol:unata adugaane eaka hariy kiyalawath kiya ganna tharam denumak wath nee
Ballo biruwaama kanda pahath wenna epa....

tharinda07
06-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Ballo biruwaama kanda pahath wenna epa....
kanda wal pahathwenne nee ,eath mage welaawa aparade unge gon prashnawalata uththara deela ,eaka hinda ek pro eka hoday eathakota apita ee pandithayange denuma gena bala ganna puluwanne :lol::lol:

Amalka101
06-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Ever changing reality is everchanging existence and never changing reality beyond existence..

:lol: zz..... Why would I even bother explaining, when all u do is switch words & meke a simple theory looks more comlicated.... get a life.

tharinda07
06-07-2009, 08:34 PM
onna demma

Reality
http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4846528#post4846528

bananacurry
06-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Good work !

x-pert
06-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Good work !

Ah Ela. no worries machan. If you have more info, feel free to share :)

ishauom
06-16-2009, 10:47 AM
boho purajeeruwen ravana sathyak weema katha karana RAVANABROTHERS.COM vijayagamanaya ha mahawansaya nopiliganee. mahawansaya boru kireemata dangalana mewan his mola karayan bauddha kama ganawath mahindagamanayen pasuwa lankawata labunu alokayawath gana nodanee. natten lankawa gini tibba hanumantha wiswasa karana me ugaduwan sinhala bauda raja paramparawawath nodanee. pitaratawal walata kambura kambura sitina mewan dhushtayan ratata pililayaki.
yakku sarana giya mewan petrethayan nodanama paw rasak karaganeee. watin de ganilla nowatina de athaarapalla. thopila kiwwath natath yakku nagayo gana thripitakaya danna aya danithi.
moda hiwalune ravanage sahadarayane sinhala urumaya wanasana eka danwath nawaththapan

x-pert
06-16-2009, 10:57 AM
boho purajeeruwen ravana sathyak weema katha karana RAVANABROTHERS.COM vijayagamanaya ha mahawansaya nopiliganee. mahawansaya boru kireemata dangalana mewan his mola karayan bauddha kama ganawath mahindagamanayen pasuwa lankawata labunu alokayawath gana nodanee. natten lankawa gini tibba hanumantha wiswasa karana me ugaduwan sinhala bauda raja paramparawawath nodanee. pitaratawal walata kambura kambura sitina mewan dhushtayan ratata pililayaki.
yakku sarana giya mewan petrethayan nodanama paw rasak karaganeee. watin de ganilla nowatina de athaarapalla. thopila kiwwath natath yakku nagayo gana thripitakaya danna aya danithi.
moda hiwalune ravanage sahadarayane sinhala urumaya wanasana eka danwath nawaththapan

Oyage kathawe depaththak thiyenawa mithraya.

Mama ravanabrothers lage kawuruwath nam newei, habai mamath piligannawa Wijaya aagamanayata api oniwata wada thanak deela thiyenawa and mahawanshayeth waradi thiyenawa kiyala.

Mahawanshaya bro kiyala kawuruth kiyanne nahane. eeke thiyena atham dewal waradiyi kiyala thamai kiyanne. okkoma newei. hodin hithanna.

Ow. mahindaagamanayen aalokayak aapu bawa aththa. namuth eeta pera aalokayak thibune/ thibila nadda?
Anna ethanai gataluwa.

Yaksha, Naaga, Asura, Raaksha kiyana gothra 4, kassapa budunge kaale idalama hitiya kiyana ekai wadagath. Sinhala parapura kassapa budunge kaaletath wadiya paraniyi kiyana ekai wadagath. Budu hamuduruwo abhidhramaya deshana kaleth sinhala minissuntai kiyana ekai wadagath.
so ketiyen kiyuwoth, lankawa kiyanne minis shishtaachaaraye wadagath kendrasthaanayak kiyana ekai wadagath.

ishauom
06-16-2009, 11:14 AM
piwath mithraya maha badhrakalpaye siyaluma buduwarun me pinbimata wadama kara tibenwa oba dannawada siyaluma buduwaru maha seya buumiye dharmaya deshana karala tiyana mandaladeepa wani nam walin tamai lankawa issara handinnuwe..
namuth gauthama budunge kalaye lankawe tibune yaksha nagha gothra hondin balanna siyalu tan wala sandahan wenne kalahakaari yakshayan kiyaya. nagayan sil rkina, dhathu wandana karana pirisaki. oba kiyuu karunu aththaya apita shishtacharayak tibuna namuth rahath minudun wada sitina sundara yugaya udaa une mahindagamanyen pasuwaya.
piriniwan manchakaye budu samindu kiwwe LATA purayen nikmumnu sinhabhahuge puth vijaya sihala deepaye goda basina bawath lakdiwa sasuna babelana bawathya. mithura ada dharmaya babalanne lankawe noweida..
me karunu pahadilikara RAVANA soyuran mawa forum ekenuth ain kala
ravana gana seveemen obata kisima deyak nolabeyaa namuth mama ravana nopiligannawa nowei. mahawansaya athishayoktiya athath boho kota sathya penwa atha.
dharmaya nodanna pruthagjanaya meya athishayokthiya kiya penweemata yaama kanagatuwaki. me lokaya sanwatta vivatta kalpawalin gevee yai lankawe arambaya ravana nowanneya eetath eha yai.
mathaka taba gatha uththe meya pin bimak kiyaya. yakku giri diwayinata pitath kara hareeya nagayin nagalowata pitath kara hareetya dan aththe sinhala baudhayanya ithihasaya nodanna anthagammee ravana brothersla kiyamna kiyana de gediya pitin nogilinna. obata daham asa pahala wewa

[email protected]

x-pert
06-16-2009, 11:29 AM
piwath mithraya maha badhrakalpaye siyaluma buduwarun me pinbimata wadama kara tibenwa oba dannawada siyaluma buduwaru maha seya buumiye dharmaya deshana karala tiyana mandaladeepa wani nam walin tamai lankawa issara handinnuwe..
namuth gauthama budunge kalaye lankawe tibune yaksha nagha gothra hondin balanna siyalu tan wala sandahan wenne kalahakaari yakshayan kiyaya. nagayan sil rkina, dhathu wandana karana pirisaki. oba kiyuu karunu aththaya apita shishtacharayak tibuna namuth rahath minudun wada sitina sundara yugaya udaa une mahindagamanyen pasuwaya.
piriniwan manchakaye budu samindu kiwwe LATA purayen nikmumnu sinhabhahuge puth vijaya sihala deepaye goda basina bawath lakdiwa sasuna babelana bawathya. mithura ada dharmaya babalanne lankawe noweida..
ravana gana seveemen obata kisima deyak nolabeyaa namuth mama ravana nopiligannawa nowei. mahawansaya athishayoktiya athath boho kota sathya penwa atha.
dharmaya nodanna pruthagjanaya meya athishayokthiya kiya penweemata yaama kanagatuwaki. me lokaya sanwatta vivatta kalpawalin gevee yai lankawe arambaya ravana nowanneya eetath eha yai.
mathaka taba gatha uththe meya pin bimak kiyaya. yakku giri diwayinata pitath kara hareeya nagayin nagalowata pitath kara hareetya dan aththe sinhala baudhayanya ithihasaya nodanna anthagammee ravana brothersla kiyamna kiyana de gediya pitin nogilinna. obata daham asa pahala wewa

[email protected]

Praneeth mithrayage adahas mama agaya karanawa.

Namuth me thread ekata RavanaBrothers sambanda karaganna epa. Mama unath eyalage forum eka baawithayak naha. mokada ethana samaanaathmathawayak raja karana thanak newei. owu anthagami kiyala hithanna puluwan yamekta. Gatha yuththa aragena nowadagath de bahara karla dammahama iwarai :)

Me thread eke meeta kalin pituwata giyoth penei oba thumata lankawe piligath hamuduru namak prawadayak goda naganna darana uthsaahayak. ethuma kiyana widihata saakshith athuwa.

Mama nam ravanabrothers newei, budu samidu kiyuwa ewa unath gediya pitin gilinne naha...
oba thuma kiyapu:
"piriniwan manchakaye budu samindu kiwwe LATA purayen nikmumnu sinhabhahuge puth vijaya sihala deepaye goda basina bawath lakdiwa sasuna babelana bawathya"

wakiya thiyena thanak sadahan kala hakida wadi dura karunu soya balanna.
ehema thibunath eeke waradak naha neda mithraya?

mokada gothra 4kata wen wela hitapu Heladiwata monawa hari deyak una neda horek unath Wijaya aapu eken.

Kotinma othana sadahan wena "Wijaya" namath minissu aadagaththu ekakne. wijaya = jayagrahanawa. wibheeshana = bheeshanayata wirudda.

Ema nisa budu hamuduruwo vijaya kiyala kenek helayata goda basinawa kiyapu
kathawa mata piliganna hakiyaawak naha.

Anith tikata mama ekagai oba ekka. lankawa arabune ravanagen newei. eeka eeta godak ehata yana kaaranayak. eka hoyanna Aztec, Mayan sistachara gana hadaaranna wenawa hodin.

amila_90210
06-16-2009, 11:31 AM
:rolleyes:

amila_90210
06-16-2009, 11:35 AM
piwath mithraya.....

[email protected]සරළ ප්‍රශ්නයක් අහන්නද ...මහින්දාගමනයට පෙර ආර්‍ය අෂ්ටාංසික මාර්ගයේ ගමන් කරන සෝවාන් මග ඵල ලබපු අය ' ලංකාව' කියන රට ඇතුලේ හිටියාද නැත්ද

x-pert
06-16-2009, 11:37 AM

[email protected]

And thawa deyak mata maga haruna.

Yaksha, Raaksha kiyanne meh yakkuntawath rakusontawath newei mama piliganna widihata.

eyalath minissu api wagema. samahara waanara lakshana penenna thibuna wenna puluwani parinaamay weema hethuwen.

mama kalin daapu post ekakin uputagaththe :

aththenma baluwoth yaaksha kiyala thamai (yakku newei) sadahan wenne samahara poth path wala.

yaaksha = Yakada + karmaanthaya.

(laakada wada polata kiyanne laaksha kiyala; anna eh wage)

eh kiyanne yaaksha gothrikayo kiyanne issara hitapu kamhalkaruwo wenna puluwani.

raaksha = rak + kus = kusa rakapu aya = goviyo.

eh wage yaaksha = kamhal karuwo.

nathuwa meh radanaka dath eliyata daagena hitapu yakkuma newei :)

habai ithin dakala athine kamhal kaarayonge aga patha ehema? so ithin un yakku wage thamai hehe

pirimi kamhal wala wada karaddi gahanu aya kapu kateema, redi wiweema wage wada thamai karala thiyenne.

(kuweni kiyanneth yaksha gothrika kaanthaawak kiyala sadahan wenawane)

mama ara kiyapu haamuduru namage sammuka saakachchawa:
http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197551&page=6

x-pert
06-16-2009, 11:38 AM

as karakawanne nathuwa mehka gen moha hari ahapan :rofl:

mama budu dahama danne naha wadiya...

amila_90210
06-16-2009, 11:39 AM
as karakawanne nathuwa mehka gen moha hari ahapan :rofl:

mama budu dahama danne naha wadiya...ප්‍රවේශ වෙන්න ඒක කරේ:yes:

x-pert
06-16-2009, 11:40 AM
ප්‍රවේශ වෙන්න ඒක කරේ:yes:

:lol: ලොල් එළ එළ

ishauom
06-16-2009, 11:43 AM
pinwath mithura mahawansaya oba kiyawa athnam obata thatahgataha pameneema kiyana thana oya kiyana siddiya dakinna labeewi. oba budusamindu kiyana de gediya pitin wiswasa nokaranna puluwan. dasabala ghana athi visharada ghana athi nava arahaadi buduguna athi budu samindu kiyuu dewal nopiliganna bauddhayan ada lankawe ona taramya. budu samindu arahath kiyaawath me his ugathun nodanna bavini.
pinwath mithura obata vijaya vibeeshana kiyana dewal walata ohoma ekapara artha kathana denna bariya. hariyata gauthama kiyana ekata gawayanta uthum kiyala kiwwa wage.oka nisa tamai ada ape baudhayanta waradila tiyenne. vijayage pamineemen nova apita parapurak hadune eka oba nodannawa wennathi. namuth baddhakachchayana ha panduwasadeva parapurenya apa pawatenne.vijayata dawa rajakam kala puthun apata natha. namuth kala wadunu waddhonam atha.
badhdhakachchayana yanu shakya wanshika kumarikawaki eya oba dannehida. ema nisa buddha paramparawata lei nakam apita atha. vijaya raju ape palamu raja unath apa pawathenne panduwasa deva baddhakachchayana parapurenya. vachana kada artha vivarana denna gos mulu ithihasayama patala ganeema kanagaatuwaki.
obata teruwan saranai
[email protected]

amila_90210
06-16-2009, 12:01 PM
pinwath mithura mahawansaya oba kiyawa athnam obata thatahgataha pameneema kiyana thana oya kiyana siddiya dakinna labeewi. මම මෙහෙම කිව්වොත්... බුද්ධ වචනය මහාවංශයට ඇතුළු වෙන්නේ කොහොමද කියලා දෙන්න :confused:....බුද්ධ් වච්නය තියෙන්නේ පළමු ධර්ම සංගායනාවේ දී ආනන්ද තෙරුන් ප්‍රමුක මහා සංඝයා සංඝායනා කළ පිටක වල නේද පසු කාලීනව ලියවුනු කෘතියක ලියවුණු දෙයක් පිරිසිදු බුදු දහම විදිහට ගන්න මම සූදානම් නෑ.

vijayage pamineemen nova apita parapurak hadune eka oba nodannawa wennathi. namuth baddhakachchayana ha panduwasadeva parapurenya apa pawatenne.vijayata dawa rajakam kala puthun apata natha. namuth kala wadunu waddhonam atha.
badhdhakachchayana yanu shakya wanshika kumarikawaki eya oba dannehida. ema nisa buddha paramparawata lei nakam apita atha. vijaya raju ape palamu raja unath apa pawathenne panduwasa deva baddhakachchayana parapurenya.මෙතනට නම් කොහොමත් එකඟ වෙන්න බෑ...එක පාරට ලංකාවට ආව කාන්තාවකගෙන් අප පැවතඑන වා නම් එතන මහා නොකටයුත්තක් වෙන්න ඔනෙ..:rolleyes: ඇයි භද්ද කච්චානා ආවාම අනිත් ලංකාවෙ හිටිය ' ගෑහැණු ' ළමයි හදන එක නැවැත්තුවද...කොහොමත් හැමෝම කැමති ඉන්දියාවට නෑකම් කියන්න ඒකයි මම හිතන්නේ වැරදුන තැන:rolleyes:

හැබැයි එක දේකට මම එකඟයි මේවා හොයන එකෙන් නිවන් ලැබෙන්නෑ..මේවා හෙව්වේ නෑ කියලත් නිවන් ලැබ්න්නෑ :yes:

amila_90210
06-16-2009, 12:24 PM
piwath mithraya maha badhrakalpaye siyaluma buduwarun me pinbimata wadama kara tibenwa oba dannawada siyaluma buduwaru maha seya buumiye dharmaya deshana karala tiyana mandaladeepa wani nam walin tamai lankawa issara handinnuwe.. :yes:

namuth gauthama budunge kalaye lankawe tibune yaksha nagha gothra hondin balanna siyalu tan wala sandahan wenne kalahakaari yakshayan kiyaya. කොහෙද එහෙම තියෙන්නේ:)

nagayan sil rkina, dhathu wandana karana pirisaki. oba kiyuu karunu aththaya apita shishtacharayak tibuna namuth rahath minudun wada sitina sundara yugaya udaa une mahindagamanyen pasuwaya. ඇත්ත..ඒත් ඔබ හිතනවද තත්පරයක් වත් අපතේ යැව්වේ නැති බුදු රජාණන් වහන්සේ බුද්ධත්වයෙන් පසු තුන්වරක් ලක්දිවට වැඩියේ විනෝද චාරිකාවකට වගේ දේකට කියලා..ඒ ආපු හැම වෙලේම බුදු රජාණන් වහන්සේ බන දේශණා කරා...යක්කුන්ට නෙවේ මිනිස්සුන්ට..එහෙමත් නැත්නම් යක්ක නාග රකුස් කියන ගෝත්‍ර වලින් සැදුම් ලත් ඔබත් තියනවා කියලා පිළිගත්ත ශිශ්ටාචාරේ ජීවත් වෙච්ච මනුශ්‍ය කොට්ටායට නේද? මහින්දාගමනයෙන් ප්‍රධාන වශයෙන්ම වුනේ බුදු දහමට රාජ්‍ය අනුග්‍රහය ලැබීම හා ...හිතනවද එක පාරට ගෙනල්ලා දාන ඕනම දේකට මිනිස්සු හිස් මුදුනින් කැමති වෙලා දවසින් බෞද්ධ වුනා කියලා..වැදගත්ම කාරනේ මහාවංශයට ~අවුරුදු 150-300 ක විතර පැහැදිලි කරන්න බැරි කාල නිර්නය ගැටළුවක් තියනවා..බුද්ධ පරිනිර්වාණය හා මහින්දාගමනය අතර..

piriniwan manchakaye budu samindu kiwwe LATA purayen nikmumnu sinhabhahuge puth vijaya sihala deepaye goda basina bawath lakdiwa sasuna babelana bawathya.ඕක තියෙන්නේ මහා වංශේ විතරනේ බුද්ධ දේශනා වල නෑනෙ

** රාවන සොයුරන් මේකට ගාවන්න අවශ්‍ය නෑ..ඒක වෙනම වෙබ් අඩවියක්
mahawansaya athishayoktiya athath boho kota sathya penwa atha.
dharmaya nodanna pruthagjanaya meya athishayokthiya kiya penweemata yaama kanagatuwaki. me lokaya sanwatta vivatta kalpawalin gevee yai lankawe arambaya ravana nowanneya eetath eha yai.රාවනා නම් නෙවේ පැහැදිලිවම.. හෙළයන්ගේ ආරම්බය මහා සම්මත මනු යනුවෙනුයි රාජාවලියේ සදහන් වෙන්නේ..ඒකත් 100% හරි වෙන්න බෑ
yakku giri diwayinata pitath kara hareeya nagayin nagalowata pitath kara hareetyaඑහෙම ගියානම් විජය එද්දි හිටියේ මොක්කුද:confused:

([email protected])

AtulaSiriwardane
06-16-2009, 01:49 PM
pinwath mithura mahawansaya oba kiyawa athnam obata thatahgataha pameneema kiyana thana oya kiyana siddiya dakinna labeewi. oba budusamindu kiyana de gediya pitin wiswasa nokaranna puluwan. dasabala ghana athi visharada ghana athi nava arahaadi buduguna athi budu samindu kiyuu dewal nopiliganna bauddhayan ada lankawe ona taramya. budu samindu arahath kiyaawath me his ugathun nodanna bavini.
Pareeksha nokara piliganna eka nopiligannawatath wada narakai.
Nopiliganna kena kawada hari piliganna ida thiyanawa.
Nodena, Nosoya, nobala piliganna kena aththatama danne nehe thaman pili aran thiyenn mokakda kiyala.

ishauom
06-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Pareeksha nokara piliganna eka nopiligannawatath wada narakai.
Nopiliganna kena kawada hari piliganna ida thiyanawa.
Nodena, Nosoya, nobala piliganna kena aththatama danne nehe thaman pili aran thiyenn mokakda kiyala.

oba bohoma hari mithura hamai bududahama gana nodanna modayantanam pareeksha nokara piliganeema harima ayahapatak. vidyawa sarana gihin inna ape minissunta thripitakaya tawa tika dawasakin arabi nisollasayak wei. piliganeema ha nopiliganeema gana budun wahanse wadale mehemai.

yam deyak tamangeth anungeth yahapatha pinisa pawatheeda eyama piliganna tamantath anuntath ayahapath dewal athharinna
yam deyak melowa paralowa yahapatha pinisa weda eya piliganna melowa paralowa ayahapth dewal nopiliganna(kalama sutta)

pandithayan monawa kiwwath oka thama method eka. yamdeyak vinayatath dharmayatah galapeda eya pamanak piligann(parinibbana sutta). owa tikak molen hitanawanam budhdha wachane bahara karanne naha mithura.

ape Xpert mithura pawasuwa yaksha. raksha artha dakweem okkoma wardai. yaksha yanu balagathu deva kottasa bawa hondatama thripitakae sandahan. MAHASAMAYA SUTTA, ALAWAKA SUTTA , ATANAATIYA wani deshana hondin kiyewwanam owani moda katha ada lankawe pathirenne naha.

tamange agamath. ithihasayath wadipurama saka karana jaathiya tamai sinhalayo. eka obalage waraddak nova dusseela mahanun ha tamange matha kiyana pandithayange waraddai
teruwan saranai

ishauom
06-16-2009, 03:21 PM
piriniwan manchakaye budu samindu kiwwe LATA purayen nikmumnu sinhabhahuge puth vijaya sihala deepaye goda basina bawath lakdiwa sasuna babelana bawathya. ඕක තියෙන්නේ මහා වංශේ විතරනේ බුද්ධ දේශනා වල නෑනෙ

** රාවන සොයුරන් මේකට ගාවන්න අවශ්‍ය නෑ..ඒක වෙනම වෙබ් අඩවියක්
Quote:
mahawansaya athishayoktiya athath boho kota sathya penwa atha.
රාවනා නම් නෙවේ පැහැදිලිවම.. හෙළයන්ගේ ආරම්බය මහා සම්මත මනු යනුවෙනුයි රාජාවලියේ සදහන් වෙන්නේ..ඒකත් 100% හරි වෙන්න බෑ
Quote:
yakku giri diwayinata pitath kara hareeya nagayin nagalowata pitath kara hareetya
එහෙම ගියානම් විජය එද්දි හිටියේ මොක්කුද:confused:

vijaya eddi hitiye mokunda?????

pinwath mithura giri divaina kiyanne amuthu tanak novei. anika eda lankawen giye okkomja yakku newei kalahakaari yaksha pirisa witarai. yakku yanu balagathu kottashayak. mahawansaya nopiliganna obata pilithurudeema nishpalai aduma gane dutugamunu rajathumawath wiswasakaranna

ishauom
06-16-2009, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishauom

Quote:
namuth gauthama budunge kalaye lankawe tibune yaksha nagha gothra hondin balanna siyalu tan wala sandahan wenne kalahakaari yakshayan kiyaya.
කොහෙද එහෙම තියෙන්නේ:)

meka mahawanshaya chula wanshaya atuwa athulu siyaluma pothwala athulath prashneta tibenne nodannakama nisa eka para mewa koheda tiyenne kiya asa saka kireemai

samaharawita oba oya wada dakwuwata mahawanse dakalawath nathuwa athi..
:):):):):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AtulaSiriwardane
06-16-2009, 04:31 PM

කොහෙද එහෙම තියෙන්නේ:)

ඇත්ත..ඒත් ඔබ හිතනවද තත්පරයක් වත් අපතේ යැව්වේ නැති බුදු රජාණන් වහන්සේ බුද්ධත්වයෙන් පසු තුන්වරක් ලක්දිවට වැඩියේ විනෝද චාරිකාවකට වගේ දේකට කියලා..ඒ ආපු හැම වෙලේම බුදු රජාණන් වහන්සේ බන දේශණා කරා...යක්කුන්ට නෙවේ මිනිස්සුන්ට..එහෙමත් නැත්නම් යක්ක නාග රකුස් කියන ගෝත්‍ර වලින් සැදුම් ලත් ඔබත් තියනවා කියලා පිළිගත්ත ශිශ්ටාචාරේ ජීවත් වෙච්ච මනුශ්‍ය කොට්ටායට නේද? මහින්දාගමනයෙන් ප්‍රධාන වශයෙන්ම වුනේ බුදු දහමට රාජ්‍ය අනුග්‍රහය ලැබීම හා ...හිතනවද එක පාරට ගෙනල්ලා දාන ඕනම දේකට මිනිස්සු හිස් මුදුනින් කැමති වෙලා දවසින් බෞද්ධ වුනා කියලා..

([email protected])

Matanam hithena wenasa thamayi,
Buduhamuduruwangen bana ahapu aya
pruthagjana bhavayen midune neth namSangha kiyana
de athiwenne nehe.
Sangha rathnay nethuwa thisarana sampoorna nehe,
Shasanayak nehe.
Eth Mahindagamanayen passe Sovan wuna haamuduruwoth samaga
Budu sasuna athi wuna.
Budu haamuduruwangen bana ahuwath
keles iwath wela
Hith pirisidu une nethnam

ada inna ayageyi eyaalageyi
wenasak nehe.
"Balu bette mulath ekayi,
medath ekayi
agath ekayi."

x-pert
06-16-2009, 07:47 PM

Ema dasabalaghana athi visharada ghana athi nawa arahaadi budu guna athi budu samidunma, thaman kee deyak wuwada buddhiyata gochara nowanne nam ho thamunta sangatha nowanne nam iwatha damiya haki bawath wadaala seka.

pinwath mithura obata vijaya vibeeshana kiyana dewal walata ohoma ekapara artha kathana denna bariya. hariyata gauthama kiyana ekata gawayanta uthum kiyala kiwwa wage.oka nisa tamai ada ape baudhayanta waradila tiyenne.

Mama eh obata gena hara dakwuye Lankawe piligath ugathun thidenek wana arisen ahubudu, prof. Nalin De Silva, Prof Shiran (surname can't remember) yana aya wisin denu labana artha kathanayi.

eh waagema,

ara kalin oba sadahan kala dasabalaghana athi visharada ghana athi nawa arahaadi budu guna athi budu samidun kiya athi waga nam 'lowa pandithayan wisin yamak sammatha yayi kiyannei nam, mamath eya athayi kiyami' (sanyuktha nikaya, phuppha soothraya)

ema karuna osse yana wita mata edaa mahawanshaya liyannata sahayogaya dunnu pitaratiyanta, indiyanuwanta, pitaratiyanta wahal kam kala sihalunta wada helaye ape minisun wiswaasa kala haki bawa danimi. Ebawin ema pandithayan kiyana deya sammatha bawa mama piliganimi.

vijayage pamineemen nova apita parapurak hadune eka oba nodannawa wennathi. namuth baddhakachchayana ha panduwasadeva parapurenya apa pawatenne.vijayata dawa rajakam kala puthun apata natha. namuth kala wadunu waddhonam atha.
badhdhakachchayana yanu shakya wanshika kumarikawaki eya oba dannehida. ema nisa buddha paramparawata lei nakam apita atha. vijaya raju ape palamu raja unath apa pawathenne panduwasa deva baddhakachchayana parapurenya. vachana kada artha vivarana denna gos mulu ithihasayama patala ganeema kanagaatuwaki.
obata teruwan saranai
[email protected]
Panduwasudewa yanu kawarekda kiya mama obata kiyaa diya yuthu nowanneya. oba eya danna bawa mama danimi.

namuth yam kisi hethuwak nisa oba lankawe ayithiya indiyanuwanta deemata yathna darana bawath penee yayi.

ese karannawunge yati aramunu ganath api danimu. meeta kalin bana potha ragena lankawa paawaa dun minisun ganath api danimu. ewani neecha niwatayinta thawa duratath rawatennoth nowemu.

yam karunak yam kisi kenek piliganne eya thamunta awashyya nam pamani. ketharam saadaka, prawaada, udaaharana thibunath yamek yamak piliganne ohuta ho ayata awashya nam pamani.

oba piliganna eka matawath, mama piliganna deya obatawath wenas kala haki nowannemaya pinwatha. swapna samudaayaka gilemin sathapenu manawi :)

Nawathath, pinwatha methana obanna: http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197551&page=6 manave wimalarathana himi samaga kathaa bahak. piliganno piliganithwaa :D

kasuncj
06-16-2009, 07:53 PM
gud work machoo ela

kosandpol
06-16-2009, 07:58 PM
BTW, did anyone notice the lyrics of the song "Nelum vilen pana" by Dushyanth ?
It tells the story of Kuweni from Kuweni's point of view.

x-pert
06-16-2009, 08:01 PM
BTW, did anyone notice the lyrics of the song "Nelum vilen pana" by Dushyanth ?
It tells the story of Kuweni from Kuweni's point of view.

:lol: is it?

Have to listen that now!

kosandpol
06-16-2009, 08:06 PM
:lol: is it?

Have to listen that now!
Listen to the Sinhala lyrics. No idea what the English/rap bits are about.

x-pert
06-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Listen to the Sinhala lyrics. No idea what the English/rap bits are about.

ya

hindiyen dodana liyan genewi
thambapanniyama duken hadawi
sinhabahu parapurak sadawi
raajadhaaniyama duken hadaawi

Kuweni is sexy though

Nice song :D Thanks for the idea ;)

VIDUrUVAN123
06-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Thank you macnag

I also just went across that site (You know what is it)
We should do some thing that buggers who worship to india

and also May be Tamils from india but helaya is the owners and protectors of this land

But there is one thing there can be people who inherit from people who came with Wijaya and other Indians but after some time they also mixed with Helayan so some of us might have indian bloods

and second this we have be more organized and try to prove this thing sciencetifically machang

madurax86
06-16-2009, 08:26 PM
ඒකාලේ උනාය කියන ගොඩක් දේවල් තියෙන්නේ එක්කො සාහිත්‍යයේ එහෙමත් නැත්තන් ජන වහරේ. ජන වහරයත් එක් ආකාරයක සාහිත්‍යයක් තමා, ඒත් ඒවා අතිශයෝක්තියෙන් කියන ලද ඒවා නිසා දැන් අහන්න ලැබෙන ඒවා ඇත්තටම සිදුවූවාද කියන සැකය ඇති වෙනවා. මහාවංශයත් ඉතිහාසයේ කීදෙනෙක් අතින් ලියවෙන්න ඇති ද? ඒ ඒ අය තම තමන්ගේ කැමැත්තට අනූව එක එක ඒවා ලිවූවාද නැද්ද යන්න අපිට කියන්න බෑ. විශේෂයෙන්ම ලංකාව සෑම විටම සිංහල බෞද්ධ රජුන් යටතේ පාලනය උනේ නෑ, මං කැමති නෑ රජකමට බෞද්ධ වූ අයට බෞද්ධ කියා ආමන්ත්‍රණය කිරීමටවත්. විශේෂයෙන්ම විජය කියන කෙනා ගැන පොතේ තිබුනට මේ ගැන සමකාලීන පොත් වලින්වත් යමක් දැනගන්න පුළුවන් නේද? එහෙම සමානකම් ඇත්තටම නැත්නම් ඉතින් පිලිගන්න වෙනවා ඇත්තටම සිදු වූ දේ.
විජයට සිංහලයා වැදි ජනයාට ව්ඩා තැනක් දෙන එකයි මට පෙන්නන්ඩ බැරි "වැදි" යන වචනය පිලිකුලකින් දකින්නෝ බිහිකලේ කවුද? විජය ආවත් නැතත් වැද්දෝ හා තවත් ජන කොඨාසයක්(අපි) දැන් ඉන්නවා මීට කලකට පෙරත් හිටියා -- එක්කෝ මේ දෙගොල්ලන්ගෙන් දෙගොල්ලොම පිටතින් ආවා
එක්කෝ එක් ජාතියක් පිටතින් ආවා
එක්කෝ දෙගොල්ලොම පැවත එන්නෙ එකම ගෝත්‍රයකින්,
ඔය ටික තමා වෙන්න පුළුවන්,
DNA පරීක්‍ෂණය‍ක්‍ ක‍රා‍ න‍ම්‍ ක‍වු‍ද‍ ල‍ඟ‍ නෑ‍යෝ‍ කි‍ය‍ලා‍ හො‍යා‍ග‍න්න පුළුවන් .... මං මේ බව පිලිගන්නේ වැද්දන් තුල සිංහල අයට සමානකම් දකින නිසයි මේ කොහේදී හරි මහ ගෝත්‍රවලින් වෙන් වීමට සිදු වූ ගෝත්‍රයක් කියලයි මට හිතෙන්නේ ඉතින් මේක දැක්කම මට ඒක තහවුරු උනා, මේ මිනිස්සු යම් සොයා බැලීමකින් තොරව මෙවන් දෙයක් ප්‍රකාශ කරන එකක් නෑ, මේක පිලිගන්න මහාවංශයක් ඕනා නෑ මේ කතාව එක්ක මහාවංශයේ හැල හැප්පීම් තියෙන්න පුළුවන් එහෙත් මේ කතාව සංගතයි.
හේතුව,
විජය ආවානම් ආවයි කියන්නේ 700ක් එක්ක, ලංකාවේ මනුෂ්‍ය සංහතිය විජය එන්න ඉස්සෙල්ලා ගොඩ කාලෙක ඉදන් තිබ්බ එකක්(නැහැයි කියන අය ගිහින් ලංකාවේ ප්‍රාග් ඓතිහාසික මානවයා ගැන හොයන්න..මේවා සාක්‍ෂ‍්‍ය‍ සමඟ ඔප්පු වූ සාධක) ඔබ හිතනවා ද 700ක් ඇවිල්ලා රාජ්‍ය ගොඩනඟාගෙන තමන්ගේ ජාතිය වනසන්න හදද්දී මෙහෙ හිටපු අය "කපු කටිමින්" සිටියා කියලා? හිතන්න පුළුවන් ද? 700ක් කියන්නේ ඒ කාලෙ හැටියටත් ඉතා සුළු ගණනක් ඒ ඇවිල්ලත් බෝ කරන්න ඇත්තේ ඉන්දියානු සම්ප්‍රදායන් නේ...එහෙත් ලාංකික සම්ප්‍රදායන් හොදින් අධ්‍යයනය කරන කෙනෙක්ට පෙනෙයි මේක ඉන්දියාවෙන් බිදී ආ යමක් නොවන බව කණගාටුවට කරුණ වන්නේ කට්ටිය ඉන්දියාවට ආවැඩීමයි.

තවත් එකක් බුදුන්වහන්සේ මෙහි පැමිණ ධර්මය ප්‍රචාරය කරන ලද්දේ මෙහි එම ධර්මය පොත් වල හෝ ඉන්දියාවට වඩා වැඩි කලක් සුරක්‍ෂි‍තව තිබෙනා බව තේරුම් ගත් නිසයි, දැන් වෙලා තියෙන්නෙ ඒක නෙමේද??

kosandpol
06-16-2009, 08:33 PM
ya

hindiyen dodana liyan genewi
thambapanniyama duken hadawi
sinhabahu parapurak sadawi
raajadhaaniyama duken hadaawi

Kuweni is sexy though

Nice song :D Thanks for the idea ;)
Not only that bit.

Here's the full lyrics :
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7433/nelumvilen.jpg

Lets take it verse by verse.
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2798/nelumvilen1.jpg
Speaks of how Wijeya courts Kuweni and then leave her. Basically Kuweni is lamenting about how she was kicked out.

Second verse
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8558/nelumvilen2.jpg
Talks of the arrival of Wijeya and his crew and how she was attracted to him as if by fate.

3rd verse
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8858/nelumvilen3.jpg
well this one is pretty obvious.
The "rajadhaniya" that is referred to here is the kingdom that was existing at the time by Kuweni's tribe.

AtulaSiriwardane
06-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Not only that bit.

Here's the full lyrics :
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7433/nelumvilen.jpg

Lets take it verse by verse.
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2798/nelumvilen1.jpg
Speaks of how Wijeya courts Kuweni and then leave her. Basically Kuweni is lamenting about how she was kicked out.

Second verse
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8558/nelumvilen2.jpg
Talks of the arrival of Wijeya and his crew and how she was attracted to him as if by fate.

3rd verse
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8858/nelumvilen3.jpg
well this one is pretty obvious.
The "rajadhaniya" that is referred to here is the kingdom that was existing at the time by Kuweni's tribe.

Anitya

kosandpol
06-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Anitya

oh, sod off!
You cant go around saying anitya to every thread.

dhawala
06-16-2009, 09:05 PM
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :) :) :) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :shocked: :shocked:

amila_90210
06-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Matanam hithena wenasa thamayi,
Buduhamuduruwangen bana ahapu aya
pruthagjana bhavayen midune neth nam Sangha kiyana
de athiwenne nehe.
Sangha rathnay nethuwa thisarana sampoorna nehe,
Shasanayak nehe.
Eth Mahindagamanayen passe Sovan wuna haamuduruwoth samaga
Budu sasuna athi wuna.
Budu haamuduruwangen bana ahuwath
keles iwath wela
Hith pirisidu une nethnam

ada inna ayageyi eyaalageyi
wenasak nehe.
"Balu bette mulath ekayi,
medath ekayi
agath ekayi."

100% හරි පිළිගන්නවා ඔය කතාව..ඒත් සෝවාන් මග පල ලබපු අය මහින්දා ගමනයට පෙරත් හිටියා...සුමන කියන ප්‍රාදේශීය නායකයා සෝවාන් වුනා කියල මම කියවලා තියන්වා..ඒකත් ප්‍රබන්දයක් කියලා කියන්න පුළුවන්

ඒත් ඔය අටුලම ස්වාමීන් වහන්සේලාට නින්දා කරපු එක මට අද වගේ මතකයි....එයාලට අපහාස කරාට පව් සිද්ධ වෙන්නෑ කිය්ලා අරි අටගි මග ගමන් කරන්නේ නැත්නම්

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4450074

Machan, Sangharathnaya kiyala eyaalama kiyagaththata, Sangharathnayata wetenne
Sovaan Marga-Phala, Sakadagami Marga-Phala, Anagami Marga-Phala, Arahath Marga-Phala labapu aya witharai.
Rathana suthraye Sangha rathnaya kiyanna e kotas 8 witharai.
Attha purisa puggala.

Anik aya Bhikkhu, Bhikkhunie, upasaka upasika.

Ithin siwurak daagaththa hama kenekmath Bhikshun nemei.
Parajika wevi siwure inna ayath ona tharam ada innawa.
Wedi hariyak inne eyaala.

Pujacha pujanieyanam
kiyala Buduhaamuduruwo kiwwe ekai.

To worship Dhamma they should be following Dhamma.
Otherwise better to worship a book
or Arhanths like Sariyuth, Mugalan Theros.

මේ කතා දෙක පරස්පර විරෝදී කියලා මට හිතෙන්නේ..ඔයා කාර්ඩ් එක ඔයාට ඕන පැත්තට හරවලා ගහන්න කොහොමත් දක්ශයි:yes:

amila_90210
06-16-2009, 09:43 PM
pinwath mithura giri divaina kiyanne amuthu tanak novei. anika eda lankawen giye okkomja yakku newei kalahakaari yaksha pirisa witarai. yakku yanu balagathu kottashayak. mahawansaya nopiliganna obata pilithurudeema nishpalai aduma gane dutugamunu rajathumawath wiswasakaranna
ඔබ ඔය 'කළහකාරී'යක්කු එළවපු කතාව කොහෙන්ද හොයා ගත්තේ...පින්වත් ඔබ යන්නේ මාතෘකාවෙන් පිට..මම දුටු ගැමූණු රජ තුමාව පිළි ගන්නෑ කියලා කොහේද කිව්වේ...ඒත් මම් මේක අවධාරණයෙන් කියනවා මහාවංශ කතුවරුන් ලංකා ඉතිහාසයේ වැදගත් කොටසක් ඔනෑ කමින් ම වසන් කරා කියලා.ඒක සාධක ඇතුව කියන්නේ :nerd:

පසු කාලිනව තේරවාද විරෝදී මහායාන රජවරුන්ව ඉතිහාසයෙන් කොන් කර එක මෙතනට අදාළ නෑ ..ඒක හරි කියන්නත් බෑ වැරැදි කියන්නත් බෑ..ඒක මගේ මතය...

sudunone
06-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Thanks for information on history.
When I first read about Edgar Casey readings I couldn't help wondering if he was not describing Ravana's period. He had revealed many previous lives dating to that era, with descriptions about the technically advanced civilisation that occupied Atlantis. One was about a girl who had come to Egypt to help building pyramids, but couldn't get back to mother land because it was sunken. This shows that they travelled widely. And in this part of the world, Ravana had aerocrafts but I don't know if any other Asian nation had that technology.
It's quite logical to believe that helaya had connections with that civilisation. Perhaps the lands split and separated and moved away from each other after that incident-to sink a vast land like Atlantis, it should have been a huge impact.

It's so nice to see others thinking in the same lines; I had never met people who linked Atlantis with Ravana's Sri Lanka before.:D

dhanusha83
06-16-2009, 10:19 PM
Ela...this is the truth we search.....

AtulaSiriwardane
06-16-2009, 10:20 PM
100% හරි පිළිගන්නවා ඔය කතාව..ඒත් සෝවාන් මග පල ලබපු අය මහින්දා ගමනයට පෙරත් හිටියා...සුමන කියන ප්‍රාදේශීය නායකයා සෝවාන් වුනා කියල මම කියවලා තියන්වා..ඒකත් ප්‍රබන්දයක් කියලා කියන්න පුළුවන්

ඒත් ඔය අටුලම ස්වාමීන් වහන්සේලාට නින්දා කරපු එක මට අද වගේ මතකයි....එයාලට අපහාස කරාට පව් සිද්ධ වෙන්නෑ කිය්ලා අරි අටගි මග ගමන් කරන්නේ නැත්නම්

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4450074

මේ කතා දෙක පරස්පර විරෝදී කියලා මට හිතෙන්නේ..ඔයා කාර්ඩ් එක ඔයාට ඕන පැත්තට හරවලා ගහන්න කොහොමත් දක්ශයි:yes:

Kawru hari varadi karanawanam
ninda karaganne eyaalamayi.
Eka pennana eka nindawak nemeyi

amila_90210
06-16-2009, 10:34 PM
When I first read about Edgar Casey readings I couldn't help wondering if he was not describing Ravana's period. He had revealed many previous lives dating to that era, with descriptions about the technically advanced civilisation that occupied Atlantis. One was about a girl who had come to Egypt to help building pyramids, but couldn't get back to mother land because it was sunken. This shows that they travelled widely. And in this part of the world, Ravana had aerocrafts but I don't know if any other Asian nation had that technology. May i have some reference too. Id love to have some of Edgar Caseys reports:D...

& as far as I knew only the Hela people had that technology & west scientist revealed even one of the worlds earliest babilon Civilization influenced by ppl who came from flying machines(wimana?) there 1st thought was of Aliens..but evidance now are more towards the Hela ppl..cos of the hela manuscripts & Babilon Stone carves have similarities..:D
It's quite logical to believe that helaya had connections with that civilisation. Perhaps the lands split and separated and moved away from each other after that incident-to sink a vast land like Atlantis, it should have been a huge impact.

It's so nice to see others thinking in the same lines; I had never met people who linked Atlantis with Ravana's Sri Lanka before.:D

Regarding atlantis I m not quite convinced about the facts brought forward..

but Archiologists suggests that Platos Atlantis (a 'Greek' city in atlantis ocean) may be a another description of lankaapura which was sunk in Indian Ocean...they have pointed out some similarities in two descriptions of Plato on Atlantis & Lanka pura ...:yes:

AtulaSiriwardane
06-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Ravana and his first wife Keshalie
who left him because he brought Sita.

http://www.scificool.com/images/2008/04/atlantis-rising-movie-cover.jpg

Amalka101
06-16-2009, 10:54 PM
When I first read about Edgar Casey readings I couldn't help wondering if he was not describing Ravana's period. He had revealed many previous lives dating to that era, with descriptions about the technically advanced civilisation that occupied Atlantis. One was about a girl who had come to Egypt to help building pyramids, but couldn't get back to mother land because it was sunken. This shows that they travelled widely. And in this part of the world, Ravana had aerocrafts but I don't know if any other Asian nation had that technology.

latest information about Atlantis reveals that it was located in Indian ocean not Atlantic. Even Madagascar is believed to be a part of it since it is similar to SL than Africa geographically.

Western history says about sunk city of Atlantis, Indians say about Dwarika (Krishna's kingdom) that also sunk. Seems like two different versions of same story. On the other hand, there is the story about Lemuria, where wise people with powers used to rule & got destroyed because of their powers. That also can be compared with Maha Baharatha & even Ramayanaya.

Like I said... similar story, different versions.... this could be our ancestors

AtulaSiriwardane
06-16-2009, 11:11 PM
latest information about Atlantis reveals that it was located in Indian ocean not Atlantic. Even Madagascar is believed to be a part of it since it is similar to SL than Africa geographically.

Western history says about sunk city of Atlantis, Indians say about Dwarika (Krishna's kingdom) that also sunk. Seems like two different versions of same story. On the other hand, there is the story about Lemuria, where wise people with powers used to rule & got destroyed because of their powers. That also can be compared with Maha Baharatha & even Ramayanaya.

Like I said... similar story, different versions.... this could be our ancestors
They must be our ancestors.
The skillful, intelligent, kind, wise, independant, self-sufficient
people like us can't come from Indians.
We must be coming from Atlantis.
I tell this for sure
because no one can
prove I am wrong.

A great vehicle our ancestors,
Made by Ravanas Royal Scientist Alukuththaresha.
http://www.digitalmediafx.com/Atlantis/Images/Atlantis02.jpg
It has been found by western scientists few years ago
but they have hidden it
after they have found
all the links lead to Ancient history of Sri Lanka.

x-pert
06-17-2009, 06:36 PM
They must be our ancestors.
The skillful, intelligent, kind, wise, independant, self-sufficient
people like us can't come from Indians.
We must be coming from Atlantis.
I tell this for sure
because no one can
prove I am wrong.

A great vehicle our ancestors,
Made by Ravanas Royal Scientist Alukuththaresha.
http://www.digitalmediafx.com/Atlantis/Images/Atlantis02.jpg
It has been found by western scientists few years ago
but they have hidden it
after they have found
all the links lead to Ancient history of Sri Lanka.

There is a huge difference between 'could' and 'must'

Amalka only said they 'could' be.
You're telling they 'must' be.

So if you're telling that so firmly, why don't you show us some proper evidence to back your theory?

Again, the image you posted is copyrighted by Disney. Which is fiction.
Which cannot be consider as evidence.

This is the sub forum for education. So if you're telling something so firmly, then you should be able to prove it...

janak456
06-17-2009, 06:37 PM
thankz machan elaaaaaa

senira
06-17-2009, 07:00 PM
dannaganna one theval

AtulaSiriwardane
06-17-2009, 07:02 PM
There is a huge difference between 'could' and 'must'

Amalka only said they 'could' be.
You're telling they 'must' be.

So if you're telling that so firmly, why don't you show us some proper evidence to back your theory?

Again, the image you posted is copyrighted by Disney. Which is fiction.
Which cannot be consider as evidence.

This is the sub forum for education. So if you're telling something so firmly, then you should be able to prove it...

I may be not educated enough
to find the difference between
fiction and facts.
To me whole thread sounds like fiction.

x-pert
06-17-2009, 07:16 PM
I may be not educated enough
to find the difference between
fiction and facts.
To me whole thread sounds like fiction.

While writing scholarly articles, what I realised was you can quote a famous person's work (scholarly work) to point out facts. Even if they were fiction people have to believe it.

You believe Buddha existed somewhere in India/Nepal.
What are the facts you have to prove it?
People can say there are writings about it and sel-lipi are there etc. But anybody can do it isn't it?

You believe it only because famous scholars have told you so and you simply believe it because you want to believe them. From the childhood itself you were forced to believe and trust those stuff.

Christians believe in Bible and the word of Jesus. How do they know whether its true or not? They have never touched jesus or have never seen him.
They also simply trust it because they believe in them no matter how hard it is to find evidence. And it has been told by some reputed scholars.

So 'history', the word itself says that its lost. History is something we have lost few 1000 years back. The only evidence we have are sel-lipi, jana prawaada, old books like maha wansaya, chula wanshaya, thripitakaya etc.

So scholars do their work and they provide us with their findings. And people like Arisen Ahubudu, Dr. Sriyan xxx, Manave Wimalarathna Thero, Uduwe Dhammaloka thero, Mr. Udaya Gammanpila, Gnaanendra Hettiarachchi and even Prof Nalin De Silva has spoken about mahawanshaya and related concepts like the 4 tribes of Hela. But none has spoken about Atlantis yet.

Yes. I would be happy to find a connection between them for sure. But still I couldn't find proper evidence about them. So still they are fictions. But the 4 tribes are facts.

So what scholars have told and proven are true for me indeed.

Again, sanyuktha nikaya Phuppa soothraya:
"යං භික්ඛවෙ, නත්ථි සම්මතං ලොකෙ පණ්ඩිතානං අහම්පිතං නත්ථිති වදාමි.
යං භික්ඛවෙ,අත්ථි සම්මතං ලොකෙ පණ්ඩිතානං අහම්පිතං අත්ථිති වදාමි."
taken from a signature of a friend

irshadcool
06-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks machan

jayanthah
06-17-2009, 07:32 PM

Nididya ganin bung..........mobile ekey voice mail ekath sudda karapan before bed :)

x-pert
06-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Nididya ganin bung..........mobile ekey voice mail ekath sudda karapan before bed :)
ah hari lokka http://www.elakiri.com/forum/images/icons/sq/11.gif

voice eka neda hehe ok ok
thx kiyuwata :)
And sorry for the inconvenience caused :S

AtulaSiriwardane
06-17-2009, 08:02 PM
While writing scholarly articles, what I realised was you can quote a famous person's work (scholarly work) to point out facts. Even if they were fiction people have to believe it.

You believe Buddha existed somewhere in India/Nepal.
What are the facts you have to prove it?
People can say there are writings about it and sel-lipi are there etc. But anybody can do it isn't it?

You believe it only because famous scholars have told you so and you simply believe it because you want to believe them. From the childhood itself you were forced to believe and trust those stuff.

Christians believe in Bible and the word of Jesus. How do they know whether its true or not? They have never touched jesus or have never seen him.
They also simply trust it because they believe in them no matter how hard it is to find evidence. And it has been told by some reputed scholars.

So 'history', the word itself says that its lost. History is something we have lost few 1000 years back. The only evidence we have are sel-lipi, jana prawaada, old books like maha wansaya, chula wanshaya, thripitakaya etc.

So scholars do their work and they provide us with their findings. And people like Arisen Ahubudu, Dr. Sriyan xxx, Manave Wimalarathna Thero, Uduwe Dhammaloka thero, Mr. Udaya Gammanpila, Gnaanendra Hettiarachchi and even Prof Nalin De Silva has spoken about mahawanshaya and related concepts like the 4 tribes of Hela. But none has spoken about Atlantis yet.

Yes. I would be happy to find a connection between them for sure. But still I couldn't find proper evidence about them. So still they are fictions. But the 4 tribes are facts.

So what scholars have told and proven are true for me indeed.

True.

I respect Buddha because of the experience
of his teaching proved that
he truly taught the way out of suffering.
It is not a mere pride
that I was born as a Buddhist.
Or he was a great religious leader.

Actually it doesn't really matter to me
whether Buddha exists or not.
But his Dhamma works.
I have practiced his technique
explained in Satipatthana sutta
and they work exactly as he had described.
It is reducing my suffering
and makes me more and more content.

So I respect who ever found it
and to me Buddha is the symbol
for the one who found the way of life
which makes me better day by day..

x-pert
06-18-2009, 04:21 PM
True.

Thanks for finally realising.

I respect Buddha because of the experience
of his teaching proved that
he truly taught the way out of suffering.
It is not a mere pride
that I was born as a Buddhist.
Or he was a great religious leader.

Actually it doesn't really matter to me
whether Buddha exists or not.
But his Dhamma works.
I have practiced his technique
explained in Satipatthana sutta
and they work exactly as he had described.
It is reducing my suffering
and makes me more and more content.

So I respect who ever found it
and to me Buddha is the symbol
for the one who found the way of life
which makes me better day by day..
This is posted on the wrong thread I think. You should post this in 'what is buddhism' thread by kosandpol. I don't get the relevance here - sorry.

amila_90210
06-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks for finally realising.

This is posted on the wrong thread I think. You should post this in 'what is buddhism' thread by kosandpol. I don't get the relevance here - sorry.

Thats his way..Typical way of escaping

x-pert
06-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Thats his way..Typical way of escaping

:rofl: Typical Reshmi85 :lol:

Kohomath ithin thamunge lingaya mokakda kiyalawath sure nathi kenek prashnayak aawama panala yanawa arenna wena mona karannada bung :lol:

Dilminidu
05-04-2011, 12:37 AM
ela. good work

EPCO
05-04-2011, 03:24 AM

chanaka chana
05-14-2011, 11:48 PM
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
:(
:yes::yes::yes:

akila2211
06-15-2011, 07:56 PM
අපෙ අදි මුතුන් මිත්තන් වෑද්දන් නොවෙ.මන්ද වෑද්දන් යනු සමාජෑයෙන් ඉවත්කල කොටසකි.එම කතාව නම්.
කුවෙනි හෙවත් මහාපලි යනු යක් පරපුරෙ තරුන නර සෙම්පතිනියකි.කුවෙනියට විජයට දව උපන් දරුවන් දෙදෙනෙකි.එ ජිවහස්ත,දිසලා වෙ.කුවෙනි තම ජතිය පාවාදුන් හේඉන් කුවෙනියගෙ දිව කපා,එක් අතුල් පහරකින් මරනයට පත්කලෙය.දරුවන් 02නා සමජයට නොවද්ද උන් සබරගිරියට පලවා හෑරීයෙය.ඔඋන්ගෙන් වෑදි ජනයා බිහිවිය...එමෙන් වෑදි ජනයා අපට නෑ කම් කියනවානම් එ කුවෙනිගෙ පෑත්තෙන්ය....එමෙන් වෑද්දො අපෙ මුතුන් මිත්තො නොවෙ........ :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shoc ked:

Dilminidu
06-26-2011, 01:17 PM
bump

maheshsenadheera
06-30-2011, 07:24 AM
GREAT WORK BRO

isithad
03-12-2012, 12:12 AM
superb post ah....thousand likes.....:D

danlix
03-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Great