PDA

View Full Version : SMS Love text Messages

hemalsilva
03-13-2007, 11:24 AM
*** I love three things: the sun, the moon and you, the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever.
A good movy can make you cry... so can onions.
By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.
Common sense is common, but... the use of common sense is uncommon !!!!
cool soft wind, he same is d feeling wenevr I hear ur voice & c ur smyl.
Doctor : A person who cures the ills by pills,
Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved one!
dont set ppl free if u luv dem, keep dem and treasure dem and fyt for dem...
Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love. -William Shakespeare
everyone wants 2 be the sun dat lights up your lyf.But I'd rather be ur moon,so
For the world you are somebody, but for somebody, you are the world! Lots of love, Somebody.
For there is a certain someone who makes the grey sky blue, I'm glad to say that one is you.
Grow old with me! ...... The best is yet to come...
Home : A place where you can scratch where it itches.
How can it be that I am sad and happy at the same time ... it's because I know ... that you aren't back until tomorrow
I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !!!
I cannot resist the tears of a woman, that is why I would do anything for you
I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!
I don't know how I could have done that thing, when I love you like life itself. Please forgive me.
I don't wanna feel the way that I do, I just wanna be right here with you, I don't wanna see, see us apart, I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you
i dont want 2 live anoder day if u're no longer der, 4 in dis lyf only u can
I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!
i know its wrong 4 me 2 fall 4 u,but i cant get through it & if choosing ryt
I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life
I love you even more than when I started this sentence.
I love you more than all the tea in China.
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
I love you so much !
I love you! From the earth till the moon!
I would give up happines to never see you sad, I would give up eternity to be
I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.
I would love you only little when I would be able to say how much I love you!... Kiss
If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together.
If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you
If love is water, I'll give u the ocean. If kisses are spaces, I'll give u the universe... If heat was your love & care, how I wish the sun was beside me...
If love were a movie, you'd be a coming attraction.
If love were to be taxed, I would be the highest tax payer, you can't buy Love... but you can pay heavily.
if someone asks me if ur good...il say ur not...if they say ur better...il say
If you are mad at me, you might just as well give me all my kisses back !
if you cud be a part of my body,i'd let you be my heart for i want you to be
If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough. -Ann Landers
If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...
If you love someone, put their name in a circle instead of a heart, because
If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you. -Lauren&L
If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you !
If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life
If you're the desert, I'd be the sea. If you hunger then hunger for me. Everything you ask I'll be. It's all good as long it's you I see.
I'll love you till the end! And then some.
is to love and be loved in return.
it dos nt hurt me seeing you in luv wd sum1 else, not wen i c u so hapi wd her

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!
Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle. -Amy Bloom
Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything.
Love is ... being married to your best friend.
Love is as a war, easy to start but hard to end..
Love is forever, only the partners change...
Love is forever, only the partners change...
Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you and trusting them not to.
Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !
Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.
LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT.
Love is like war ... Easy to start ... Difficult to end ... Impossible to forget...
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. -Kay Knudsen
LovE is Not HoW LonG U've BeeN 2gEthEr; nOt HoW MucH U've GIvEn oR RecEivE; Not hOw MaNy TimEs U've HeLpEd EaCh OthEr --- Its HoW U VALUE EaCh OtHEr...
Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notions of time; effaces all memory of beginning, all fear of an end. -Madame de Stael
Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.
Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.
Love is....... to love more and more each day....
Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. -Vincent van Gogh
Love stops being a joy when it stops being a secret.
Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most.
Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called - F O R E V E R...
Love... I want to hold you close to me and feel our hearts beat as one forever ....
Loving and being loved is feeling the sun shine at both sides.
Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how u hold on.
Loving u is not just having a cup of coffee. It still takes me time to add in sugar and milk to make it sweeter and pure...
Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!
Luv d one who luvs u more Luv not five, Luv not six Luv d one who really sticks
Luv not one, Luv not two Luv d one who luvs u true Luv not three, Luv not four
Luv not seven, Luv not eight Luv d ne who really waits...
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories of many good things.
Men love because they are afraid of themselves, afraid of the loneliness that lives in them, and need someone in whom they can lose themselves as smoke loses itself in the sky. - V.F. Calverton
My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!
No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us
No man or woman is worth your tears,
No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be.
not ol d tym i can go wid u. not ol d tym i can plis u. not al d tym im
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like your unrequited love.
only one will want to stay there. If you bulid a heart full of holes, think how much easier it is to hang on.
only pain comes in return? y wait if ders nothing 2 wait 4? i guess d anser
oops! i miss "U"
people are children............life is love...........and you are sunshine.
People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again
person has started hating us but because we found out that they'd be happier if
Promises are like babies, easy to give hard to deliver.
Roses are red and the sky is blue ........ and I love you
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!
So many questions, but the answers are so few, all i really know, is, I MISS YOU !

so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
So wat will U do?
so what you have to do is keep on trusting
So when your lonely,
some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.
Someday you'll 4get abt me, ...my name, ...my voice, who I am & who I am 2 you... But even if you 4get abt me, I just wan u to know... I'll never 4get you...
Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!
Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.
The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !
The more I live The more I know
The most important things in my world are to get food, drink and to love you.
the most important,be the center of ol my emotions and be the last 1 to stop
The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love. -Henry Miller
The only love worthy of a name is unconditional.
The rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart.
The rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart.
The words are easy when the language is LOVE !
The world is so more beautiful with you around!
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting
Those who think that things happen too fast are expected in a bank or a post office!
Though many people will go in and out of your heart
To love you is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world
To the world you may be one person,
Tomorrow there is an other day.A day i'd rather spend with you....without you there is no joy, only pain!
Trouble is a part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough. -Dinah Shore
U promsd 2 tke cre of me bt u hrt me, u promsd me 2 brng me joy bt u brought me
ur not...why shud i say ur good or better if ur 1 of d best i ever had...
Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time...
who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!
Without love I cannot live, You are love so I cannot live without you!!!
Women admire a man because he is strong , but they love him for his weaknesses.
Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx
Working is a delight, leave enough work for your colleagues.
You always smile, you never say no, you never hurt me, my dear sweet teddybear!
You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.
You are my friend, my love, my forever Valentine.
You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love!
You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !
You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it. -Henny Youngman
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. -Sam Keen
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her.
You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!
You many meet people better than me, funnier than me, more hilarious than me, but one thing I can say to you, I will 'ALWAYS' be there when they ALL leave YOU!
You need Money to call someone Honey.
You showed me how it is to be loved. Now i know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.
You're the best thing since God made women.

*** Mend me to your side and never let go
1000 words 1 cood say.1000 wishes 1 cood pray.1000 miles legs cood walk.1000 sounds a mouth cood talk.1000 times ill b true.1000 ways 2 say i luv u!
4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me is up2 u, 4gt me not, 4gt me neva, but dont 4get, were gr8 2gether
A bell's not a bell 'til you ring it A song's not a song 'til you sing it Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay Love isn't love 'til you give it away! -Oscar Hammerstein
A butterfly needs its wings ... an icebear needs cold weather and I ... I need you!
A day without your love is a day without life.
A dream costs nothing unless you want it to come true
A friend is always welcome ... Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance ... When it concerns real friendship!!
A kiss that tells it all is seldomly a first edition.
A ring is round,
A sMiLe tO pUt You On HiGh... A KisS To Set YoUr SouL ALriGhT... WouLd iT bE aLriGhT iF I spEnT ToNiTe BeiNg LovED bY YoU???
a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! kisses...
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand
Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great. -Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u
All beautiful moments do not last long, except in our memory.
Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.
among ur frens i care 4 u da most, among ur frens i lov u da most, among ur frens u hurt me d most coz....i know dats all im 2 u... among ur frens
As we go on we rememba all d times we had 2gether.&as our life changes cum whateva we will still be "friends forever"
Being in love is when she looks at you and says: I would like to be a cannibal.
But Id rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than to have a "HEART" without "U".
Cherish the person you love, never tell lies or attempt to hurt them because you won't know how important they are until they are out of your life...
Curved high on a mountain covered in dew... I saw these 3 words... I LOVE YOU!
Dance like no one's watching; sing like no one's listening; love like you can't get hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow.
Days wil b spnt lyk yirs f dos days wil b spnt w/out u, smiles r lyk frwn f its
Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness
Expect the people you love to be better. It helps them to become better. But don't get upset when they fail. It helps them keep trying. -Anonymous
Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !
Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Whereever you go or when, you will always be near me.
Fate brought the both of us together. So naturally when you look at us, you will think we match each other. Coz we are make to be for each other.
Fate has brought us together, to meet, to know and to part is the saddest thing in life... I Love You...
Ferrari's are red, Lambo's are blue... but I am as happy in a mini with you.
Friends are like stars... you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be te most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!
FYT 4UR LOVE, dats ol dey say.LET HER KNOW & DON't LET HER GO, so what dey
Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is 4ever worthwhile....
Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!
How can u tell the rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist?How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall wen the wind exists?How can u tell me not 2 fall in love wen u exist?
I appreciate all the things you do, and the way you show you care.
I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you
I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden. i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. i asked God 4 an angel & he gave me u!
I believe that God above created u for me to luv. he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!
I can shine on u during ur darkest hour when ur sun isn't around.
I can't think of anything but you.
i dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz i aint my head, i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.
I hate Sm|Ng juSt tO prEtenD 'M nOt hUrt. hAtE to gGgle tO Show 'll e okaY. hAtE tO laUgh aFtEr Cry. Still lovE YOU ut 'V t SaY gooDbYe...
I have no regrets. I will never regret loving someone because the feeling of love for five minutes is greater than an eternity of hurt. -Kurt Langner
i heard someone whisper ur name, but when i turned around to c who it was, i notice i was alone, then i realize it was my heart telling me that i miss u.
i hide my tears when i say your name but the pain in my heart is stil the same.though i smile and seem carefree theres no1 who misses u more than me!!

maddudill
03-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Lassanai:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

milindayu
03-13-2007, 11:28 AM
OMG...........so many SMSs...............Thx.........macho........

mubeen
03-13-2007, 12:21 PM
WOW ELAKIRI MACHO KEEP IT UP

Tuffey
03-13-2007, 12:23 PM
wow........... this is great.......... thanx dear.............:D :D :D :D :D :yes: :yes:

Oolu
03-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Budu Ammo SMS godak

rad
03-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Really thnx a lot.
mama meke nam short ver. illanne naha!

hemalsilva
04-04-2007, 11:53 AM
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1245/main1dancercc5.jpg

ICE
04-04-2007, 12:14 PM
wow!!!!!! ELA KIRI

hemalsilva
04-06-2007, 10:53 AM
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6879/elakirisin05kg6.png

nokia_owner
04-20-2007, 01:34 AM
Yo love your girl and love your phone.

nAPs2JAAN
04-20-2007, 01:37 AM
ammmoooooooooooooo:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nAPs2JAAN
04-20-2007, 01:38 AM
Yo love your girl and love your phone.
Welcome 2 elakiri:D :D :D :D

zed
05-30-2008, 06:03 PM
ele machan

Tweety Girl
05-30-2008, 06:09 PM
HMM........................... THANSK

champi*t
05-30-2008, 06:19 PM
SMS
Thanks

niroshan84515
05-30-2008, 06:49 PM
ela ela

prasadana2
05-30-2008, 06:59 PM
thanks a lot...........

BLACKLIST_MEMBER
05-30-2008, 09:05 PM
:lol: ammo pocket ekata kelawena wadak hehe sms onena yahoo and msn messenger thiyenakan :P lol

hehe thanx machan :D

buddhi9077
05-30-2008, 09:13 PM
ammeeeeeeee maxxa

randula01
05-30-2008, 09:29 PM
mage ammo mara godak nae.........
elakiri machoooooooooooo

harshafx
05-30-2008, 09:32 PM
oh...thanx machan..mage girl frnds la seratama yawanna thawa 1 sms 1k madi...puluwannam thawa 1k daapan ;) :lol::lol: :lol:

milindasenarath
05-30-2008, 09:34 PM
thanx
copy ekak gaththa

madhu4gr
05-30-2008, 09:36 PM
owa yawanna kenek nene :( :(

Dreamworks_naveen
05-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanku

ShayneDecos
08-29-2008, 09:48 AM
Cool bro! Its seems that you have got a directory of love messages and i have also got a little collection of love messages, so check this on out,

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you'll break my heart 4ever!

COURT ORDER! U are accused of stealing my heart with the love that will never end NO BAIL! I love u 4ever

Kalindugayan
08-29-2008, 11:08 AM
stil dont need

DJANURADHA@mp3
10-05-2008, 08:09 PM
THANKS

sherlock
10-05-2008, 10:02 PM
ow really thanx

Mackenzie
10-05-2008, 10:20 PM
I nly read randomly..
Enjoyed it alot.. :)

udat
02-25-2009, 11:08 AM
I am very great ful to you have provided us such kind of useful resource, the most tenderly messages you have shared with us. Thanks for it.

gayandilanga
02-25-2009, 11:14 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Evo X
02-25-2009, 11:32 AM
ammo tx a lot mcn...zz..zz...z........

TROJAN-MAN
02-25-2009, 11:35 AM
ela

kasunsankalpana
02-25-2009, 11:44 AM
Thankzzz

redwine
02-25-2009, 11:54 AM
it hurts alot that we know but in love hurt s sweet, there s no LOVE without hurt and there s no hurt without LOVE

amithpeiris
02-25-2009, 04:18 PM
thanks ban