PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION

Heshanck93
05-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Dear administrator, Y dont you correct the way of inserting pics into a thread.by letting us put it directly from our computer not aftr uploading :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

hemalsilva
05-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Machine eka off kalahama link eka enne kohenda ? ?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Michael
05-07-2007, 06:42 PM
:rolleyes: :eek:

x-pert
05-07-2007, 06:55 PM

Naa machang... I think he is telling about directly uploading from EK web. and not uploading from another site like imageshack.us

errrrr..... If I am the admin, I will not allow it. But lets see what our GT wil say. It usually is a threat to the security of the site.... But yeah... This is not a bank's or a defence intel web site so not much harm. Yeah, that will be a good option. Then we will able to upload the images quickly and easily.
Lets see whats the GT's idea about it... ;) ;)

x-pert
05-07-2007, 06:55 PM

Naa machang... I think he is telling about directly uploading from EK web. and not uploading from another site like imageshack.us and inserting the link

errrrr..... If I am the admin, I will not allow it. But lets see what our GT wil say. It usually is a threat to the security of the site.... But yeah... This is not a bank's or a defence intel web site so not much harm. Yeah, that will be a good option. Then we will able to upload the images quickly and easily.

ICE
05-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Naa machang... I think he is telling about directly uploading from EK web. and not uploading from another site like imageshack.us and inserting the link

Then we'll have to go to a quota system, about 10MB for one user a/c...

But i dont knw about d cost.............

Heshanck93
05-07-2007, 07:09 PM
x-pert is right dats wat im talking about!

x-pert
05-07-2007, 07:20 PM
x-pert is right dats wat im talking about!

x-pert is the expert ok... :lol: :lol:

jus kiddin bros... ;) ;) ;)

x-pert
05-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Then we'll have to go to a quota system, about 10MB for one user a/c...

But i dont knw about d cost.............

Not only the quota cost machang... But there is a potential risk involved in the process.. I doubt GT will agree for this.

GTRZ
05-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Even now machan we allow image uploading to the gallery. So it's not much security problem. But don't upload images to the gallery coz you wanna link them in the forum.
Upload them to the gallery only if you really want it to be appear in the gallery but not in the forum. :)

About allowing image uploads to the server, I can put somethig like allow only image formats jpg, gif like extensions.
But the problem comes how much space it'll take and how big bandwidth it'll suck.
That’s the biggest problem machan. Anyway i am going to apply that after we move to a new server. It'll be image host with video support if we are all lucky. :yes:

x-pert
05-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Even now machan we allow image uploading to the gallery. So it's not much security problem. But don't upload images to the gallery coz you wanna link them in the forum.
Upload them to the gallery only if you really want it to be appear in the gallery but not in the forum. :)

About allowing image uploads to the server, I can put somethig like allow only image formats jpg, gif like extensions.
But the problem comes how much space it'll take and how big bandwidth it'll suck.
That’s the biggest problem machan. Anyway i am going to apply that after we move to a new server. It'll be image host with video support if we are all lucky :yes:

Wow.. That ll be gr8 man.. All the best...!!!

GTRZ
05-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Thanks bro lets see :)

Heshanck93
05-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Ela Ela