PDA

View Full Version : FIFA-Who will win the cup???

Lich
05-27-2006, 10:06 PM
FIFA-Who will win the cup???

this is the poll

deffa
05-27-2006, 10:19 PM
acordin to the polll brazil dinai wage....go brazil.....................

GTRZ
05-27-2006, 10:22 PM
BRAZIL All The WAY!!!

teescha
05-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Go Deutscheland go!!!!

deffa
05-28-2006, 09:25 AM
Go Deutscheland go!!!!

it would only be a dream..cuz brazil s gonna win....lol

GTRZ
05-28-2006, 01:46 PM
ya sweet dreams teescha, good night :lol:

nEoN_wHitE
05-28-2006, 03:51 PM
ane paw teescha, duka thamai ithin eyata

Lich
05-28-2006, 06:01 PM
for some personal reasons...

i have supporting Deutche..

Go Deutscheland go!!!!

deffa
05-28-2006, 06:12 PM
wat happnd to da hardcore brazil fan???lich... attention lich hav been brain washed by teescha....:lol: :lol:

GTRZ
05-28-2006, 06:31 PM
haha thats called sacrificing every thing for......... :lol: haha kidding

nEoN_wHitE
05-28-2006, 07:59 PM
damnnnnnnnnnnnnn LICH :growl::growl::growl: u changed ur side coz of a girl neda?? no use of talking with u man.... u r disgrace to the man kind.... damn... :angry:

Lich
05-28-2006, 08:31 PM
people sacrifice lot of things... to make others happy..

so as i said before i sacrifice it... its not a big deal..

im a good Deutche Fan...

nEoN_wHitE
05-28-2006, 09:08 PM
ane pala pala yanna, thamusege bana thiyagena.. u can't stay in a one word... go to hell men.... hehe

Lich
05-28-2006, 09:12 PM
just see man..

did u guys see the POLL..

see guys... Duetche is Winning...

deffa
05-28-2006, 09:17 PM
wat is happanin meka maha kumanthranayak....1st lich is brainwashd...nw ppl are nt votin for brazil...wel lich if u did dat 4 ur gal....no comments....

nEoN_wHitE
05-28-2006, 09:32 PM
machan deffa no one can say anything from a poll ne.... even million people vote for duetche, only brazil is gonna win in da finals... so who cares about this poll ah??? mona poll eka danmath match eka yane brazil play karana vidiyata ne... so who cares men... :D and don't worry brazil will win no matter wat.... and ur right about lich hehehe

Lil_chica
05-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Well Iam sure sumone gonna win this thing ahhahahah:D lol yeah it is abviously ....:confused: humm i cant even remember what i voted 4 ....yeah its gonna be Germany !!! Yeah!!!
:eek: Klar!! Deutschland wird gewinnen!! :lol:

Lich
05-28-2006, 10:22 PM
see...

Lil chica is from UK.. but voting for Deutche..

and im sorry i did a small mistake.. coz

Deutche = Germony..

sorry for the inconvienience..

teescha
05-28-2006, 10:23 PM
iooooooooooooooooooooo!

Deutscheland=Germany...
same name

as in ....

Ceylon=Sri lanka

teescha
05-28-2006, 10:28 PM
it would only be a dream..cuz brazil s gonna win....lol

Deffa............U know the mistake that UR doing...never underestimate any team until the victory goal...remember what hapnd in 1998---

teescha
05-28-2006, 10:32 PM
ane paw teescha, duka thamai ithin eyata

GTRZ...Neon.........

Trust me...Ur gonna feel very sorry for what U said....... Our country will win the game... Brazilians will neverever touch the cup...not in our land!!!

teescha
05-28-2006, 10:34 PM
for some personal reasons...

i have supporting Deutche..

Go Deutscheland go!!!!

:love:

Lich
05-28-2006, 10:35 PM
:love: :love: :love:

teescha
05-28-2006, 10:41 PM
wat happnd to da hardcore brazil fan???lich... attention lich hav been brain washed by teescha....:lol: :lol:

Nope!
Its called "Love washed"

teescha
05-28-2006, 10:47 PM
damnnnnnnnnnnnnn LICH :growl::growl::growl: u changed ur side coz of a girl neda?? no use of talking with u man.... u r disgrace to the man kind.... damn... :angry:

:angry: words just words.............

teescha
05-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Well I donno.................this is what I have to say.................
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience"

GTRZ
05-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Thats true so i'm not going to argue :lol:
But What i have to say you still in dreams and still in the bed. Get up sis, don't be lazy... Just get up....

nEoN_wHitE
05-29-2006, 01:18 AM
ur 100% correct teescha, coz nothing will happen argueing with you.. coz only u will feel sorry in da end... u have da words but it wont come true even in ur millionth birth.... i'm very sorry for u dear.. hard luck for you....hope one day u will see germony wining in your sweet little dreams..... :lol:

teescha
05-29-2006, 08:45 AM
GO DEUTSCHELAND GO!!! THERE ARE 2 CRAZY PEOPLE (RATHER 2 NEGATIVE FORCES) WHO'S IN THE DREAM OF SEEING BRASIL WIN THE WC.............BUT THAT IN THEIR DREAMS............................................ ..........................THIS TIME THE WC WILL REMAIN WHERE IT ALWAYS BELONG TO................................................ ......................WC WONT MOVE AN INCH FROM DEUTSCHE SOIL.............................................. VIVA DEUTSCHELAND!!!.........................

teescha
05-29-2006, 08:47 AM
But What i have to say you still in dreams and still in the bed. Get up sis, don't be lazy... Just get up....

:angry: WORDS...JUST WORDS........

Lich
05-29-2006, 08:47 AM
ammooo...

enough of this games..

why are we fighting neda.. ya some one will win the cup.. but why are we going to fight.. are we getting anything ?

useless and timewaisting neda...

teescha
05-29-2006, 08:48 AM
ur 100% correct teescha, coz nothing will happen argueing with you.. coz only u will feel sorry in da end... u have da words but it wont come true even in ur millionth birth.... i'm very sorry for u dear.. hard luck for you....hope one day u will see germony wining in your sweet little dreams..... :lol:

sandi
05-29-2006, 11:51 AM
gooooooooooooo Brasilia!!!!!:D :D :D

nEoN_wHitE
05-29-2006, 11:59 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT. THEY DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE":rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

monawatada thawath me wage kisima therumak nathi kenek ekka katha karala :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

deffa
05-29-2006, 02:26 PM
gud niite teescha!!!!!!!!!!1n joy ur dreams....brazil is goin 2 winn..u brainwashed sum but no me....lol...brazil is bak on the lead....

teescha
05-30-2006, 12:10 AM
Nun, der Bundesgerichtshof hat entschieden: Das Bundeskartellamt hat recht: Die zentrale Vermarktung der Europapokalspiele der deutschen Mannschaften im UEFA-Cup und Europapokal der Pokalsieger verstösst gegen das Kartellrecht. Ab der kommenden Saison können (oder müssen) die Vereine nun selbst mit den Sendern bzw. den Rechtehändlern und Vermarktern über die Übertragungsrechte verhandeln.

nEoN_wHitE
05-30-2006, 12:17 AM
Nun, der Bundesgerichtshof hat entschieden: Das Bundeskartellamt hat recht: Die zentrale Vermarktung der Europapokalspiele der deutschen Mannschaften im UEFA-Cup und Europapokal der Pokalsieger verstösst gegen das Kartellrecht. Ab der kommenden Saison können (oder müssen) die Vereine nun selbst mit den Sendern bzw. den Rechtehändlern und Vermarktern über die Übertragungsrechte verhandeln.
ok this is the translated version

Now, the Federal High Court decided: The Federal Cartel Office is right: The central marketing of the European Cup plays of the German crews in the UEFA Cup and European Cup of the Cup winners offends against the trust right. Starting from the coming season (or to have) the associations now can with the transmitters and/or. the right dealers and Vermarktern about the rights of cession negotiate

teescha
05-30-2006, 12:18 AM
:love: Germany netminder Jens Lehmann believes the hosts can achieve great things at World Cup 2006 if they can remember that soccer is only a game.

"We all need to enjoy this World Cup and not think about the huge pressure," he told reporters. "I noticed from playing in the Champions League that it is fun to play in the big games."

"I am convinced we can go on a good run with this team and land the ultimate prize."

teescha
05-30-2006, 12:20 AM
Germany assistant coach Joachim Low reports that star man Michael Ballack is fine after picking up an ankle knock at their Geneva training camp.

"A first diagnosis has not revealed anything dramatic," he stated. "There are absolutely no concerns that he will miss World Cup."

"We won’t risk anything," assured Low. "He might rest for two or three days."

teescha
05-30-2006, 12:24 AM
Germany striker Miroslav Klose is expecting a tough time in his bid for goals in the 2006 finals.

Klose was one of the country's best players at the 2002 World Cup finals when he scored five goals and he is hoping to have a similar impact in this year's tournament.

The Werder Bremen striker knows he will be marked more closely this time around and said: "The difference to 2002 is that at that time I could play absolutely relaxed because I was young and nobody really knew my name. Things have changed but it gives me extra motivation."

Klose, who ended the Bundesliga season as top scorer with 25 goals, said of the World Cup: "I want to keep improving, perform well again and try to score one or two more goals."

Klose has also praised coach Jurgen Klinsmann for an exhausting training camp.

"If I didn't feel affected physically it would be a bad preparation," he added. "But I am very happy and feel that (the training) is paying off.

"But we still have a lot of things to learn, like switching from defence to attack."

teescha
05-30-2006, 12:25 AM
ok this is the translated version

Now, the Federal High Court decided: The Federal Cartel Office is right: The central marketing of the European Cup plays of the German crews in the UEFA Cup and European Cup of the Cup winners offends against the trust right. Starting from the coming season (or to have) the associations now can with the transmitters and/or. the right dealers and Vermarktern about the rights of cession negotiate

:(

nEoN_wHitE
05-30-2006, 12:28 AM
y sad? i did u a favor ne.... so be happy :):D

teescha
05-30-2006, 01:07 AM
y sad? i did u a favor ne.... so be happy :):D

SAD..COS U DID MY WORK---DAS IST NICHT GUT!!!

nEoN_wHitE
05-30-2006, 06:50 AM
i did ur work coz u couldnt do it by ur self.... if i didn't translate it how can other people read it? :confused:

teescha
05-30-2006, 01:42 PM
i did ur work coz u couldnt do it by ur self.... if i didn't translate it how can other people read it? :confused:

WELL...........I WAS ABOUT TO DO THAT IN THE NEXT POST, BUT B4 THAT U JUMPED...SIMPLY I DONT WANT TO FIGHT WITH U. I DONT KNOW ABOUT UR PURPOSE HERE BUT MY PURPOSE IN ELAKIRI COMMUNITY IS TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE AND FEELINGS. @ LAST BUT NOT LEAST HAVE A CLEAR MIND WHERE I AM STANDING AND WHERE U ARE.I WONT REPEAT THIS .

AND PLS GO THROUGH MY POST "LETS CELEBRATE THE GLORY OF FRIENSHIP" MIGHT HELP U IN MANY WAYS. U WONT BELIEVE HOW SHORT IS OUR LIVES ARE...SO I WANT PEACE HERE!---TEESCHA HANZ

ukbeatz
05-30-2006, 02:40 PM
BRAZIL DINANAWA OKIE..GUYZ...WILL C WHO'S GONNA WIN DIZ TIME?:yes:

BUA
05-30-2006, 05:04 PM

Mr. Admin y are u wasteing ur time to argue with diz kinda women?.:lol:

nEoN_wHitE
05-30-2006, 08:46 PM
WELL...........I WAS ABOUT TO DO THAT IN THE NEXT POST, BUT B4 THAT U JUMPED...SIMPLY I DONT WANT TO FIGHT WITH U. I DONT KNOW ABOUT UR PURPOSE HERE BUT MY PURPOSE IN ELAKIRI COMMUNITY IS TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE AND FEELINGS. @ LAST BUT NOT LEAST HAVE A CLEAR MIND WHERE I AM STANDING AND WHERE U ARE.I WONT REPEAT THIS .

AND PLS GO THROUGH MY POST "LETS CELEBRATE THE GLORY OF FRIENSHIP" MIGHT HELP U IN MANY WAYS. U WONT BELIEVE HOW SHORT IS OUR LIVES ARE...SO I WANT PEACE HERE!---TEESCHA HANZ
Hey I just don’t wanna fight with u as well.. what do I get after fighting with you ha??? Rubbish…..

I just translate ur germen post… other than that I didn’t do anything ne…. and no one can say me not to translate it ne… how do I suppose to know that u will put a English version later???? I translate it coz I want….

And I know how short our lifes are.. no need to tel me that…

GTRZ
05-31-2006, 08:35 AM

Yes machan, she still dreaming on the bed :lol:

deffa
05-31-2006, 08:40 AM
hey guys lets let her dream on the bed...its a dream..ne...lol hehe
be practical ppl..brazil is going to win no doubt....

Hanz_Hinkommen
06-04-2006, 08:57 PM

OMG!!!

cool down

Hanz_Hinkommen
06-04-2006, 09:01 PM
hey guys lets let her dream on the bed...its a dream..ne...lol hehe
be practical ppl..brazil is going to win no doubt....

I think U are right, Brazil is gonna win this...so my dear cousin Tee u have to finish shouting for Deutscheland, not becos its our country becos its funny that u dont accept whilst u know very well about mighty Brazil

Hanz_Hinkommen
06-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey I just don’t wanna fight with u as well.. what do I get after fighting with you ha??? Rubbish…..

I just translate ur germen post… other than that I didn’t do anything ne…. and no one can say me not to translate it ne… how do I suppose to know that u will put a English version later???? I translate it coz I want….

And I know how short our lifes are.. no need to tel me that…

Hey!! common...just a gal...so have a smile for what she is saying and in the next moment forget.. cos she knows nothing about FIFA. she is screaming for Deutscheland cos she loves Oliver kahn. she has all the signatures of the 2002 team (cos i did it 4 her) and she chat with most of them.

GTRZ
06-04-2006, 10:19 PM
hehe thanks hanz, your posts say it all... :D

nEoN_wHitE
06-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Hey!! common...just a gal...so have a smile for what she is saying and in the next moment forget.. cos she knows nothing about FIFA. she is screaming for Deutscheland cos she loves Oliver kahn. she has all the signatures of the 2002 team (cos i did it 4 her) and she chat with most of them.
hehe ya ya i know.. was just playing around.. nothign seriouse buddy.. ;):D