PDA

View Full Version : need help with iart..ipod 30gb

ruws
08-17-2007, 10:30 AM
i got a ipod 30gb,and need to get the albem photo and the lyrics in the vedio screen when the mp3 song is playing. got to know that i need the iart software,but cant find any free site to download the iart .
pls help!!!

isharackp
08-17-2007, 10:53 AM
danne nam ne machooo.. sorry:( :yes: :yes: :yes:

Anusha
08-17-2007, 11:14 AM
i got a ipod 30gb,and need to get the albem photo and the lyrics in the vedio screen when the mp3 song is playing. got to know that i need the iart software,but cant find any free site to download the iart .
pls help!!!
I suppose you have to have the AlbumArt integrated (not kept separately and an image file) into the mp3 file. You can use iTunes for that. Then it should load the AlbumArt automatically onto the display when the file is being played.

ruws
08-17-2007, 11:23 AM
itunes itself doesnt load albumart...:( tryed doing it!! iart is a very easy S/w which captures both album art and the lyrics together.and ready to display!! but have to pay for S/w :( looking for a free site to download.if you have ti u just have to drag and drop to itunes.

Anusha
08-17-2007, 11:44 AM
itunes itself doesnt load albumart...:( tryed doing it!! iart is a very easy S/w which captures both album art and the lyrics together.and ready to display!! but have to pay for S/w :( looking for a free site to download.if you have ti u just have to drag and drop to itunes.
But, iTunes is designed for iPod. I suggest you used the original software for that. It's very easy, but slow. Just right click on an album, "get info", double click on the ArtWork and select the albumart and you are good to go. If you have a credit card, you can sign up for iTunes store (it is free, but the credit card is required to show that this is a valid account) and it will automatically update your artwork from the internet. I wish I had a credit card :(

ruws
08-17-2007, 12:15 PM
hay thanks alot... im to try it now...

Anusha
08-17-2007, 12:29 PM
:D