PDA

View Full Version : ICC Champions Trophy - Your Views

sri_lion
10-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Hello guys.. its that time again where the world meet to battle it out for the crown of the "mini world cup" isnt it?.. Even though SL didnt automatically qualify amongst the rest, I think it was a "blessing in disguise", because they are returning to international arena after a coulpe of months and this would be the perfect "warm up" session for them, and of course for the players to return to their original form (especially Atapattu)

Well.. I dont know how much ya'll would you agree, even though India was washed out of DLF Cup, I think they'll make a strong comeback here in thier own soil..it's never easy to beat them @ home! And the pressure will be on Aussies as they yet to win the title, and this time around playing in the slow pitches of the sub continent!!!

Anyway I hope the "LIONS WILL ROAR!!!",

Good Luck SRI LANKA!

sld
10-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Too bad SL didn't have any games recently... we were on a roll. Hope they'll keep up the good work and kick butt :yes: :yes: :yes:

Lich
10-01-2006, 03:43 PM
lets see... mokada wenne kiyala..

sridanu
10-01-2006, 03:53 PM
i got a gut feelin dat our boys r gona @ least make to the semis.:) :) :) :)
Our biggest problm comes frm da aussies..
If v cn beat dem dn v got a gd chance:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Novindu
10-01-2006, 03:55 PM
welcome to elakiri sri_lion....yup we'll c what's gonna happen

Pata
10-02-2006, 09:06 AM
If we play like we played in England we gonna win for sure. :yes: Biggest candidates for the title would be Srilanka, Pakistan, India and Austrailia. Our batsmen have to provide us with big scores. Remember Indian Wkts are tailor-made for batting. Last time we visited india our batting was no-where. So its upto our batsmen. But we shdnt forget our bowlers dudes they have to keep it tight ..

I have attached the schedule Jst follow these steps...

1. Open up Microsoft Outlook and from the 'File' menu select 'Import and Export'

2. From the next menu, select 'Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (.vcs)'

3. Select the Cricinfo calendar file and upload

4. The tour schedule will now be sitting in your Outlook Calendar

themera
10-02-2006, 11:19 AM
yeap lanka will win :yes: