PDA

View Full Version : Slaker Records Combined ElaKiri

Slaker Records
10-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Dear Friends and Fans..:cool: :cool:

im so happy to inform you that we have started our Record Company and we gonna release a lot of Albums in the future. All done by Legendary Slaker. we know his talents and i dont want to tell it again.

these are the albums will be release from Slaker Records:yes:

01. Ashanthi Album
02. Smokani Album
03. Dinesh & Gajan Album
04. Hasthi Album
05. Dushanth Album

these are few albums working under the Slaker Records... So finally im so happy to announce that we gonna release all the releasing tracks with ElaKiri. and you will get these Tracks only from ElaKiri. Special thanks goes to Lich and GTRZ (Admins of ElaKiri)

Slaker Records

DIRTY X
10-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Wow that's great news.
Keep it up Slacker. Ur da Best. ElaKiri is always with you..
And thanx Lich and GTRZ For giving us da best.

rsanda
10-18-2006, 12:13 PM
thank you bro
keep da good work
all da best

sld
10-18-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm not familiar with any of the artists but wish you all the best on your endeavor

crazy_m
10-18-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm not familiar with any of the artists but wish you all the best on your endeavor

Ummmm.....yeah same but all da best u guyz........keep it up:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanx GTRZ & Lich for giving us an awsome site like this,and not to 4get Chamith as well who wrks behind da scenes 4 us:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Michael
10-18-2006, 12:31 PM
That's Great News! :yes: :yes: :cool:

bokka
10-18-2006, 12:42 PM
gud to know dat

Slaker Records
10-18-2006, 01:07 PM
Wow that's great news.
Keep it up Slacker. Ur da Best. ElaKiri is always with you..
And thanx Lich and GTRZ For giving us da best.

Thank you my boy.. we are working on your track as well... ya Lich and GTRZ is the best.... WelDone PPL..

Slaker Records
10-18-2006, 01:12 PM

k i think you are not familiar with music Industry in sri lanka... but you know Ashanthi . she is the female vocalist in BnS crew. and Dushanth is the brother of Santhush. who came to the music scene with Iraj with his track . though i cant remember song name but i know its iraj album track no.5 . ok about Smokani . he is the Main rapper in former Cilent Project member and the creator of Cilent Project. and he is the singer and rapper for some Slaker Productions. About Dinesh & Gajan , they are the singers in Cross Culture album and some more songs...

Slaker Records
10-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Ummmm.....yeah same but all da best u guyz........keep it up:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanx GTRZ & Lich for giving us an awsome site like this,and not to 4get Chamith as well who wrks behind da scenes 4 us:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks ..Appreciate your kindness. and we are with ElaKiri. so lot of work to do...:yes:

crazybone
10-18-2006, 01:14 PM

me too.........
i have heard Ashanthi but other i havent.......
:confused: :yes: :D

Slaker Records
10-18-2006, 01:23 PM
me too.........
i have heard Ashanthi but other i havent.......
:confused: :yes: :D

i think i have explain the artists with their past lives... so if u want more.. ill tell u.

crazy_m
10-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks ..Appreciate your kindness. and we are with ElaKiri. so lot of work to do...:yes:

Anytime.....:yes: ;)

Slaker Records
10-18-2006, 01:50 PM
About Ashanthi

Ashanthi is Currently working under BnS Crew and she is going to release her album in first week of November(hopefully) so in her album there about so many tracks are done by Ashanthi. but first lets talk about tracks are released to ElaKiri.

01. Slow Down - Gajan , Ashanthi , Eranga

here is the link for that

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=362

about this song - this track gonna release in Cross Culture album and the singers are Dinesh and Gajan and Ashanthi and the composing done by Slaker Productions.

02. Game Suwanda - Bathiya & Ashanthi and Slaker.

here is the link

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=402

about this track - this track might put in to the BnS 5th Album. this track was a mighty hit in ElaKiri. but we still given it to the Radio stations and its processing its still didnt air play. it will be air play soon. Ashanthi is the one who doing the Female Voice parts.

03. Sanasum Sitha - Ashanthi , Eranga, Hasthi, Smokani, Fill-T

here is the link

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=474

about this track - omg . how can i start. first tell me give the more credit to Slaker doing a track with 5 artists. just think how he handled 4 voices. This song was just released yesturday and we are so happy to say that it reached about 200 downloads. and im so hppy for that even Slaker happy with that..

ill give more Descriptions about Ashanthi. this is just a small introduction of Ashanthi and some of tracks done with Slaker. and these are only released to ElaKiri.

sld
10-18-2006, 02:16 PM
k i think you are not familiar with music Industry in sri lanka... but you know Ashanthi . she is the female vocalist in BnS crew. and Dushanth is the brother of Santhush. who came to the music scene with Iraj with his track . though i cant remember song name but i know its iraj album track no.5 . ok about Smokani . he is the Main rapper in former Cilent Project member and the creator of Cilent Project. and he is the singer and rapper for some Slaker Productions. About Dinesh & Gajan , they are the singers in Cross Culture album and some more songs...

No I'm not familiar with any of 'em. I'll have to listen to the music.
thanks for the info

Slaker Records
10-18-2006, 02:22 PM
No I'm not familiar with any of 'em. I'll have to listen to the music.
thanks for the info

hmm.. Sri Lankan Music coming to a New Revolution by Slaker Records..

Lich
10-18-2006, 05:25 PM
hah haha.. Thanks for Taking ElaKiri too for ur Promotions.. and yes ElaKiri is here to promote Sri Lankan Real Talents like Slaker...

DIRTY X
10-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Thank you my boy.. we are working on your track as well... ya Lich and GTRZ is the best.... WelDone PPL..

Elakiri slaker. Thanx alot for helping man. Thanx for giving me this opportunity...
Thanx alot.:yes: :yes: :yes: :cool: :cool:

tckrockz
10-18-2006, 06:17 PM
adda ela ma kriri

nEoN_wHitE
10-18-2006, 06:35 PM
hehehe hodai hodai.. apitath adambarai:D:D:D

Lich
10-18-2006, 06:47 PM
api hamotama adambarai..

MCLINER
10-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Dear Friends and Fans..:cool: :cool:

im so happy to inform you that we have started our Record Company and we gonna release a lot of Albums in the future. All done by Legendary Slaker. we know his talents and i dont want to tell it again.

these are the albums will be release from Slaker Records:yes:

01. Ashanthi Album
02. Smokani Album
03. Dinesh & Gajan Album
04. Hasthi Album
05. Dushanth Album

these are few albums working under the Slaker Records... So finally im so happy to announce that we gonna release all the releasing tracks with ElaKiri. and you will get these Tracks only from ElaKiri. Special thanks goes to Lich and GTRZ (Admins of ElaKiri)

Slaker Records
really a good news

Slaker Records
10-19-2006, 01:38 PM
Elakiri slaker. Thanx alot for helping man. Thanx for giving me this opportunity...
Thanx alot.:yes: :yes: :yes: :cool: :cool:

No Problem.. and i have to tell you that Slaker is not a Wanna Be Composer. so what we want to give the best to Sri Lankan Music

Tuffey
10-19-2006, 01:55 PM
thanks thanks........... this is a good news............

GT & Lich......... thanks for the work done for us..........:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

yeahhhhhhhh............. Elakiri is the best...............

Slaker Records
10-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Ya./.. ElaKiri is the best,

i have visited for many sites but never seen a site like this. normally other sites are using the same interface but Elakiri is using unique one. and Elakiri is a site that promote real artists and promote all the artist. not only one Artist. coz when i tlak to Lich. he said that Elakiri is not only for one kind of artist. ya thats true. its a Variation of all the Artists are here...

Weldone Lich and GTRZ..