Scores

CR - 18
CH - 00

deffa
06-10-2006, 07:14 PM
bad day for CH..did Jimmy play..

BUA
06-12-2006, 07:24 AM
the game was so intresting n CR didnt had it easy dan xpected. Anyway some fights among paleyers of two team occured some harsh incidents. Jim was not played.:yes:

Lich
06-12-2006, 07:31 AM
but the ppl who mainly involve in these clubs have to take some actions about these fights.. these fights have to stop.. when i saw that i thought of this is bulshit and someone have to stop.. if not this is not a game.

BUA
06-12-2006, 07:36 AM
but the ppl who mainly involve in these clubs have to take some actions about these fights.. these fights have to stop.. when i saw that i thought of this is bulshit and someone have to stop.. if not this is not a game.

yeah, i'm agreeing wit u but diz not da first time it happens in CR-CH game. I remember their was some sereous fight has occured between deaz 2 sides in the second round game 2 years ago. The Police had to involve to stop da fight.

deffa
06-12-2006, 08:21 AM
yeah, i'm agreeing wit u but diz not da first time it happens in CR-CH game. I remember their was some sereous fight has occured between deaz 2 sides in the second round game 2 years ago. The Police had to involve to stop da fight.

CH and CR always hav fights thats like a tardition.........lolheh

Lich
06-12-2006, 08:26 AM
so cant they remove those player who involve in these fighitings. i mean canceling the membership and removing from the games..

cant they do that..

BUA
06-12-2006, 08:57 AM
so cant they remove those player who involve in these fighitings. i mean canceling the membership and removing from the games..

cant they do that..

I dun think machan, Just assume..dat Mohamed Sheriff get involve with fight. So..The CR take a decision to sak him from da club..so what will happen, he will join with another club like Kandy. ..katada padu etakota?. i think SLRFU can put barriers for dis kinda fights in skools but its to practickle when dy comes to club rugby arena.:yes:. its a comen thing for whole world. i think IRB must take a decison to resolve dis matter.

Lich
06-12-2006, 09:09 AM
then they have to remove from that game... but showing a Yellow card is a bulshit.. im saying is to remove those players from the game.. if they start fighitng..

deffa
06-12-2006, 10:19 AM
machan fite karana aya ienkaroth no rugby thama:lol: :lol: :lol: but the ref can warn or send the player out.. machan ground eke innakota kawuruhari monowahari karoth mala painawa ne..ban it is normal

BUA
06-12-2006, 10:19 AM
then they have to remove from that game... but showing a Yellow card is a bulshit.. im saying is to remove those players from the game.. if they start fighitng..

A ref can remove a player for 5 minutes if a player behaves badly. The Ref is always giving the first warning, the yellow card can b consider as the second warning, the player will get remove from da game if ref shows the red card. in some situations red card will be showing by ref without giving any warnings. Most probobley dat kind of situations can be happens in sereous fights.:yes:. but i nevr seen its happens in Sri Lanka.

Lich
06-12-2006, 01:05 PM
hmmmmmmmm.. .. balamuko.. tawa matches thiyanwane.. then what will happen kiyala...