PDA

View Full Version : New CDMA Provider

tdevinda
11-21-2006, 01:45 PM
If you are an existing CDMA user, if another CDMA service comes into play, will you buy it?
Under these terms:
# The new service has widespread coverage
# Commonly known name
# Foreign company

Will you switch or will you not?
If you will why? If you have no CDMA right now, will you buy it?

chip
11-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Hi machan :D Welcome to Elakiri !!

by da wy doooooooooo hav a CDMA fon:yes::D:D

tdevinda
11-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Hi machan :D Welcome to Elakiri !!

by da wy doooooooooo hav a CDMA fon:yes::D:D

Lets say higher download bandwidth with less cost

chip
11-21-2006, 01:53 PM

indeed machan...:D

tckrockz
11-21-2006, 02:09 PM
macho is it dial up or jst like adsl

chip
11-21-2006, 02:13 PM
macho is it dial up or jst like adsl

faster dan dial up of coz but lil slower dan Adsl

tckrockz
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM
faster dan dial up of coz but lil slower dan Adsl
den macho i m happy wit i got

tdevinda
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
O k PPL, will you change your minds if I tell you this provider is an existing Mobile provider. U know who! ;)

tckrockz
11-21-2006, 03:01 PM
who who???????????? Hutch da Celltel da

tdevinda
11-21-2006, 03:19 PM
who who???????????? Hutch da Celltel da
WHAT?
Review the facts dood. Those punks neither have the coverage or the guts to do that.

tckrockz
11-21-2006, 03:28 PM
WHAT?
Review the facts dood. Those punks neither have the coverage or the guts to do that.
den i leaves out jst 4 dialog

blackroses
11-21-2006, 03:31 PM
ITZ VODAFONE I think............... :)

dey vl spread their netwrk through dialog..................

tdevinda
11-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Ok let your imagination run wild.
Tell me. List out the providers and tell whether you will go for it. Suppose you have an existing CDMA line, tell whether you will switch to the new thing.
:rolleyes:

tckrockz
11-21-2006, 03:40 PM
vel macho if u ask me i vnt switch 2 cdma agn
i had a lanka bell line nd it ws lik living in hell
nw gt slt adsl itz fine

blackroses
11-21-2006, 03:40 PM
pissuda banz............... mona kehelmalakatada ? if dey reduce call chargez, we vl consider.........

tckrockz
11-21-2006, 03:58 PM
pissuda banz............... mona kehelmalakatada ? if dey reduce call chargez, we vl consider.........
jst tell d dam ISP

blackroses
11-21-2006, 04:15 PM
yeah, y he not tellin it ? i think itz vodafone....... co dere is an agreement between voda & dialog.............. :)

chip
11-21-2006, 04:18 PM
den macho i m happy wit i got

wat u got?

SANJEE
11-21-2006, 04:31 PM
Aaranchi hetiyata Dialog GSM British O2 ekka hari VODAFONE ekka hari join wenawa..... eekada danne nee mee.............

Anusha
11-21-2006, 05:14 PM
WHAT?

ahem... ;)

Novindu
11-21-2006, 05:21 PM
O k PPL, will you change your minds if I tell you this provider is an existing Mobile provider. U know who! ;)
i kno ur talkin abt dialog;);) welcom to elakiri 1st bro!!!!
yeah i will for sure but if.....
dey provide a betta B/W dan slt adsl in a moo cheap manner...... u kno hier dan 512 and less dan 2600/- per month and it has ta be effective;);)

Novindu
11-21-2006, 05:24 PM
yeah, y he not tellin it ? i think itz vodafone....... co dere is an agreement between voda & dialog.............. :)
its dialog for sure man... i've read an article abt dere BB!!!! dey gonna launch in next jann;);)

nEoN_wHitE
11-21-2006, 05:24 PM
i dnt think so macho... cz 3G is better than CDMA nah:D

azaamDAsquad
11-21-2006, 05:30 PM
hmmm.. i think mobitel iz gonna do it :D

wud change if itz high speed that slt adsl and cheap... i mean ya knw fixed amount...
and also shud be able to hook it up to ma router or... to ma pc's @ home :)
dnt mind wireless or wire... shud b speed n active .. nah like slt's adsl :P

adiozzz

azaamDAsquad
11-21-2006, 05:32 PM
wuz diz abt
http://www.dialog.lk/en/broadband/products/broadbandinternet.html

Killer
11-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Broadband High Speed Internet Access

Internet Services
Dialog Broadband's wide range of high speed solutions are designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes.
All services offer full broadband speeds, ultra-reliable connectivity, business-class features, and high speed broadband Internet access virtually anywhere in the Island. Island-wide infrastructure and international gateway
Continuous traffic management and complete security are ensured both on the hosts as well as on the network
Round the clock support. Adequate redundancy is provided for in the international circuit as well as in equipment.
Our IP backbone makes Internet delivery possible to any customer location without having to depend on a third
party for access. The distinguishing feature of high speed Internet services is via our own Satellite gateway and SEA-ME-WE fibre optic cable. Internet services give you equal measure of performance, reliability and flexibility and cost-effectiveness.

Managing and Monitoring Traffic
Dialog Broadband Internet has in place rigorous traffic management and monitoring procedures. All nodes services and equipment are monitored online and online traffic graphs are guaranteed. Connectivity and services are monitored round-the-clock. Bandwidth manager software measures and allocates bandwidth to users for optimum usage. Real time fault ensures minimum downtime in case of a failure.

its dialog

tdevinda
11-21-2006, 08:52 PM
OK OK. Don't Kill each other.
It IS DIALOG.
AND there are NO agreements between DTL (Dialog Telekom) and O2 or Vodafone as much as I know.
The Switching centre is almost finished. And for the one who said about the deadline, you are right.

NOW AT LEAST tell me WILL YOU SHIFT or NOT. Rather than killing urselves for names.

Good guessing anyway guys.!!

:cool:

Novindu
11-21-2006, 10:30 PM
OK OK. Don't Kill each other.
It IS DIALOG.
AND there are NO agreements between DTL (Dialog Telekom) and O2 or Vodafone as much as I know.
The Switching centre is almost finished. And for the one who said about the deadline, you are right.

NOW AT LEAST tell me WILL YOU SHIFT or NOT. Rather than killing urselves for names.

Good guessing anyway guys.!!

:cool:
i din guess macho;) i knew it was cmg;);) not bosting lolzzzzz
i will if it does what i want as i said earlier........low cost and widerB/W;);) if not ill stick for what i am:D:D:D:D