PDA

View Full Version : Litle About SIRASA....

Pages : [1] 2

badtnc
05-26-2008, 11:54 AM
I am not good in English. Hope u will understand what I am going to say. In Sri Lanka war is going on around 20 years. This time SL army and all the forces and president and Security of defense saying they will end this war. We can clearly see that are doing it, because most of the LTTE leaders are already dead.

Government rescues the MADU now forces are moving to rescue the MULATHIW and WANNI.

Now the food prize is high. Due to the fuel price, but Sirasa show this as a government failure. Most of the people in Sri Lanka never think from their brain. They believe what ever the media says. When those people believe that prize increases because of the government, they going to protest. It will make a big preacher on government. And sometime government will change. If the government change I am sure war will stopped. Sirasa wants to do this.

In talking about the programs most of the non educated people says other channels copy from Sirasa. But as to my knowledge Sirasa copy from others
Take notice of these examples

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3539/99800839ez3.jpg

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9804/18292592dq7.jpg

Most of the artist goes to Sirasa because they were well paid. Not because Sirasa is good.
Man got a Brain. So use it.

Donít talk without thinking. I have lots of points. If u like I can show them alsoÖ.
Hope u will use ur brain while reading this.

niroshan84515
05-26-2008, 11:55 AM
yes this is true

ereshthush
05-26-2008, 12:01 PM
koti sirasa :yes:

badtnc
05-26-2008, 12:01 PM
yes this is true

tx 4 da reading..

dnt do dis kind of a thing. I post my thread @ 11.54
and u replied it at 11.55

if u cant read then no need of a reply.

Mea wage boru karayo lankawata maha wadayak....

djHiran
05-26-2008, 12:11 PM
First of all, you are not very 'bad' in English buddy keep posting in English and you will develop it rapidly!

Secondly, yes its obviously clear that Sirasa wants to see Sri Lanka ruled by UNP and they are working for it.

icreations
05-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Ahh.. machang... we meet again... :yes:

Sirasa....
gr8 topic.. i love it ;)

well machoo i totally agree wit u.. Sirasa is making a*s Holes in SL.. paw... EK eket ehema aya natte na ( abt sirasa lovers )

as u told ppl in sl think of wat they see... not abt the truth... :yes:
media must be more responcibal...
if any 1 tells that we are the ppl who are wrong ( i mean some asks " if Sirasa has faults why we watch it ? " )

then Its OK if a 10 year old reads a 18+ mag.. :P coz he should " Not " be reading such... dumb talks..

any ways... sirasa is hitting sl families , children .. where they will Never Have a Future ...

Thx Sirasa

elixir8732
05-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Shathika aththa machn..Wlabanda kiwweth okama thama..eth Sirasa related thread ekaka..I agree with you 100% mate

icreations
05-26-2008, 12:13 PM
First of all, you are not very 'bad' in English buddy keep posting in English and you will develop it rapidly!

Secondly, yes its obviously clear that Sirasa wants to see Sri Lanka ruled by UNP and they are working for it.

:yes: :yes: and thats the last thing that can happen in SL right Now.. a Election :angry:

badtnc
05-26-2008, 12:18 PM

Sirasa....
gr8 topic.. i love it ;)

well machoo i totally agree wit u.. Sirasa is making a*s Holes in SL.. paw... EK eket ehema aya natte na ( abt sirasa lovers )

if any 1 tells that we are the ppl who are wrong ( i mean some asks " if Sirasa has faults why we watch it ? " )

then Its OK if a 10 year old reads a 18+ mag.. :P coz he should " Not " be reading such... dumb talks..

any ways... sirasa is hitting sl families , children .. ehere they will Never Have a Feature ...

Thx Sirasa

tx 4 da comment machan..

yes. peole in sri lanka never think about from their brain. if sirasa says PRABAKARAN is a really good man. then people will believe it. that knind of a people ar in sr i lanka. if we want to change this country we have to wash the brains of this people.

badtnc
05-26-2008, 12:20 PM
Shathika aththa machn..Wlabanda kiwweth okama thama..eth Sirasa related thread ekaka..I agree with you 100% mate

i saw dat thread. thats y i post dis one.

romero2005
05-26-2008, 12:24 PM
true...but ai ochchara sirasata baninne.owa balana eunta bannanam iwaraine....oya monawa kiuwath bana bana balanawane machooo..eka tama aththa

icreations
05-26-2008, 12:26 PM
tx 4 da comment machan..

yes. peole in sri lanka never think about from their brain. if sirasa says PRABAKARAN is a really good man. then people will believe it. that knind of a people ar in sr i lanka. if we want to change this country we have to wash the brains of this people.

:rolleyes: ane manda machang.. to tell some thing...

Sirasa Dancing Stars... & Children..

the house next our there is a small girl 7 /8 yrs old she lifts her skirt Up to the length of a Mini skirt and Jumps & do the Dancing star Dance.. Paw whn asked Y ?
"I'm Going to be the Next dancing Star Lu.. eyata Chande denna lu.. "

her parents event cant stop it.. this is true machang
also the Girls ( rotary, Sakya ) wage gihin balanna Oona.. how they Dress.. damn.. PlayBoy Mag eka wage Bus hault wala.. Its just Like SDS ...

who the hell can stop this Disaster...

icreations
05-26-2008, 12:29 PM
true...but ai ochchara sirasata baninne.owa balana eunta bannanam iwaraine....oya monawa kiuwath bana bana balanawane machooo..eka tama aththa

:rolleyes:

he he Machoo its two-ways ne...

Coz they have It Ppl watch it & Coz Ppl watch It They have it... ne..

But as i told earlier If a 10 year old reads a 18+ mag who is wrong ? the child? or the 18+ mag ... :confused:

Prasneta mula nathi karanna ooona prasne nathi karanna neda...

howitzer
05-26-2008, 12:33 PM
tx 4 da comment machan..

hey sri lankans are not that stupid macho.:P may be there are a few idiots.but the majority will soon understand the truth.I belive they wont oppose you.But there is one think nobody can deny.Sirasa has got talent(or baught:P ) And thats what keep them where they are right now.

yasiru1
all channel copy from forigen channel .food prize is high. Due to government failure. naththan wena ratawalath 20 % ta wada uddamanayak tiyenna one

siri24
:angry: :angry: :angry: Nikan boru kiyanna epa yako..
kawda kiyanne ubata english baa kiyala..??:angry: :angry:

habai uba sirasa gana kiyapuwanam hariyata hari...:yes: :yes: :yes:

badtnc
05-26-2008, 12:39 PM
hey sri lankans are not that stupid macho.:P may be there are a few idiots.but the majority will soon understand the truth.I belive they wont oppose you.But there is one think nobody can deny.Sirasa has got talent(or baught:P ) And thats what keep them where they are right now.

i dont think so machan... i dont think people will realized the truth..

how many of u watched the HATHARA DENEK SENPATHIYO.
most of the people watc MAHAGEDARA, WASUDA, PRAWINA.
people cant choose good and bad.

badtnc
05-26-2008, 12:40 PM
all channel copy from forigen channel .food prize is high. Due to government failure. naththan wena ratawalath 20 % ta wada uddamanayak tiyenna one

anith rata wala WAR ekek thiyanwada?????? dawasata Miliyana kiyak war ekata yanwada??? ewa kohinda enne kiyala poddak hithapan.

badtnc
05-26-2008, 12:41 PM

tx 4 da comment machan..

badtnc
05-26-2008, 12:45 PM
:rolleyes: ane manda machang.. to tell some thing...

Sirasa Dancing Stars... & Children..

the house next our there is a small girl 7 /8 yrs old she lifts her skirt Up to the length of a Mini skirt and Jumps & do the Dancing star Dance.. Paw whn asked Y ?
"I'm Going to be the Next dancing Star Lu.. eyata Chande denna lu.. "

her parents event cant stop it.. this is true machang
also the Girls ( rotary, Sakya ) wage gihin balanna Oona.. how they Dress.. damn.. PlayBoy Mag eka wage Bus hault wala.. Its just Like SDS ...

who the hell can stop this Disaster...

oya hodai..

one of my cozin sister saying she will marry 3 times. then we asked y. she is saying PRAVINA also did da same. " ETHAKOTA LASSANA BABALA HAMBENAWANE" ehemai kiwwe. see..... how da ideas has been changed.how da brain is changed.

in past getting married 2 times is a think as a SIn. but now???

rapa
05-26-2008, 12:46 PM
extractly bro :D
nice point of view machan and this will big slap for who sirasa lovers :lol:
every one copier from someone but sirasa doing that in shitty way :no:
they didn't think about our social, culture, people ect...
onema janppriya kunu jarawak ape karala pennannawa :lol:
ane ape gon minissu :(

howitzer
05-26-2008, 12:47 PM

Well in my case i dont watch much tv.:rolleyes: But most of the indian soap operas Sirasa imported and produced with indian directors were utter faliures as i remember.What I heard was they sudenly stopped telecasting them.Hope same will happen to the present RANDEPAYA too.Unless other stations too spend more on what they are broadcasting on ths 7-9 belt there wont be a challenge for MBC.

nj542
05-26-2008, 12:51 PM

sirasa address prabakaran as "Mr.Prabakaran or prabakaran mahatha"........wht da hell.........

Is this idiots @ sirasa have a brain at all?????????????:angry: :angry: :angry:
and not forgetting the idiots who watched them call bloody parabakaran "Mr." with thr mouth open..........:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

life
05-26-2008, 12:53 PM
Sirasa Super Star is a carbon copy of American Ideals
However I can agree to most of your points machan.
Good things done by Sirasa should be appriciated while their support for LTTE should be critisized and defeated.

icreations
05-26-2008, 12:54 PM

ahh raps... eeka thama case eka banz meeka nawattanna kawurut na ne...

oya hodai..

one of my cozin sister saying she will marry 3 times. then we asked y. she is saying PRAVINA also did da same. " ETHAKOTA LASSANA BABALA HAMBENAWANE" ehemai kiwwe. see..... how da ideas has been changed.how da brain is changed.

itin rata koheda nawatinne?... neda?

elakiri0777
05-26-2008, 12:55 PM
yes this is true

:yes:

djHiran
05-26-2008, 12:56 PM
Elazzz!
Hi rapa! Macho admin hamba wenne kohomada? Eya forum wala innawa da?

icreations
05-26-2008, 12:56 PM
sirasa address prabakaran as "Mr.Prabakaran or prabakaran mahatha"........wht da hell.........

and not forgetting the idiots who watched them call bloody parabakaran "Mr." with thr mouth open..........:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:yes: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :growl: :growl:

.... et machoo Sirasa balana kattiyai waradi Hode.... :rofl: :rofl: :baffled:

siri24
05-26-2008, 12:57 PM
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj220/vibo2008/Sirasacopy.gif

life
05-26-2008, 12:57 PM

Sirasa....
gr8 topic.. i love it ;)

any ways... sirasa is hitting sl families , children .. where they will Never Have a Future ...

Thx Sirasa
Most of my collegues' have prohibted Sirasa @ their homes. Coz it drives children to a wrong direction.

djHiran
05-26-2008, 12:58 PM
:yes: :yes: and thats the last thing that can happen in SL right Now.. a Election :angry:
Ya! No doubt ranil will re-new his world record! What a (man?) Hah hah :D :D :rofl: :rofl:

nj542
05-26-2008, 12:59 PM
:yes: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :growl: :growl:

.... et machoo Sirasa balana kattiyai waradi Hode.... :rofl: :rofl: :baffled:

indeed,:yes: :yes: :yes:
I've mentioned tht..........:oo: :oo:

"and not forgetting the idiots who watched th............"

howitzer
05-26-2008, 01:02 PM

Calm down bro.What do you expect the viewers to do after hearing this if they were not idiots as you say?:rolleyes: Did you want them to go and brun it down.Is that what makes sri lankans idiots?:P

icreations
05-26-2008, 01:03 PM
Most of my collegues' have prohibted Sirasa @ their homes. Coz it drives children to a wrong direction.

well its same In my sisters House as well :yes: :yes: :yes:

nj542
05-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Calm down bro.What do you expect the viewers to do after hearing this if ther were not idiots as you say?:rolleyes: Did you want them to go and brun it down.Is that what makes sri lankans idiots?:P

if thy don't watch, thn th will be no sirasa...........
if ppl are not idiots (as u say), thn thy must realize wht hide behind sirasa propaganda.......but they don't:P :P :baffled: :baffled: :baffled: :baffled:

siri24
05-26-2008, 01:05 PM
machan .
Ape samahara gon karaththa walata kanna natath GON DEPAYA balanna one..
Salli natath Sms karannama one.. tiyana salli tikath boruwada walata wiyadam karala Badumila wadii kiyala kagahanawa...

maleemsg
05-26-2008, 01:08 PM
Most of the TVs got a remorte controller..but unfortunatly our viewers dont know how to use it proprely...!

mimi1983
05-26-2008, 01:11 PM
I have seen a lot on sirasa lately in EK...........Mostly criticizing it..........

This is how i see things.......I believe everyone has the right of opinion.......and I firmly believe that people should view things neutrally.(Madhyastha prathipadhaawa)

On the programmes........I really don't like these indian soap operas.....It's called as randhepaya i guess.......It's a waste of time as these serials drag for more than while......I also think some of these stories are beyond the truth......Lot of over acting....Now they have started these in with sinhala artistes......Lot of over acting prevails......Rupavahini,Swarnavahini and derana has some great teledramas.......Its a real pleasure to watch those.....
But it also should be remembered that sirasa is a market driven entity......Ultimately nobody runs and entity for a loss or social well being..........especially private media.....If they see more people are attracted more they telecast these.....

Its true that most of the other programmes were ripped off from india and other countries....Mostly the reality shows.......Sirasa Super star,Dancing star,derana leader....these are identical to most of the foreign reality shows with some modifications.....So on one hand we lack a bit of creativity and on the other hand these programmes have ushered in new talent......Dancing stars there is a problem with nudity and i totally agree with it......Bur we saw some really good talent there..............SSS paved the way for young stars......To start their career in music as well..........

On talk shows...........Most of them are also rip offs.......All starting from Rupavahini to Sirasa has copied most of these and yes with some modifications.....

On news items....Rupavahini will always be biased to the Govt and this cannot be avoided unfortunately.....It will always hide mistakes of the Govt..........So the other private media has to expose these.....Problem arises when they try to expose these.......Then people who are in favor of the Govt try to find fault in these private institutions.......Sirasa has been quite brave in exposing the Govt.......The truth is media freedom has been hampered lately......I believe all would agree with this............

The Govt made a lot of promises, but they are not able to live to it.......Govt can give excuses why the COL is rising etc..........But people dont give a shit.....Since it's Govt responsibilty to make sure that things are fine no matter or what..........
OR WHATS THE POINT HAVING A GOVT !!! IF THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO MEET THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE PEOPLE !! THE TRUTH IS PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN FEAR OF BOMBS...........SO GOVT HAS TO STEP UP AND SOLVE PROBLEMS.......MIND YOU ITS MORE THAN TWO YEARS.......ON A TOTAL PERSPECTIVE PEOPLE HAVE NOT SEEN MUCH GOOD...............

this is what i feel

Nash_Node
05-26-2008, 01:17 PM
i have much to pipe into this subject.

But let me remain silent and watch the thread SOLEY for the reason of NOT WANTING to have the Honarary title of LTTE SUPPORTER slapped across my face.

I got damn BAD experiance in talking my opinon regarding Sirasa in other threads :nerd:

mimi1983
05-26-2008, 01:19 PM

But let me remain silent and watch the thread SOLEY for the reason of NOT WANTING to have the Honarary title of LTTE SUPPORTER slapped across my face.

I got damn BAD experiance in talking my opinon regarding Sirasa in other threads :nerd:

Oh really...........Thats very unfortunate...:no:

rapa
05-26-2008, 01:21 PM
ahh raps... eeka thama case eka banz meeka nawattanna kawurut na ne...

itin rata koheda nawatinne?... neda?
kohe nawaththannada ban :lol:
maha putuwatama thiyala ane gahala thiyenne :P
hugo chavez dunne komada wede? ;)

rapa
05-26-2008, 01:22 PM

Mee Haraka :P

x-pert
05-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Ya true facts :) Nice presentation. :D

But the thing is marketing. Sirasa is good at Marketing their stuff. So more people gets attracted than they used to be.

As an example a very little amount of people watched Manohari. But today a huge number of people watch Dancing Queen, Super Star bla bla etc.

It's just good Marketing.

rochel1977
05-26-2008, 01:26 PM

But the thing is marketing. Sirasa is good at Marketing their stuff. So more people gets attracted than they used to be.

As an example a very little amount of people watched Manohari. But today a huge number of people watch Dancing Queen, Super Star bla bla etc.

ow machan. they have a good talent in marketing side. :yes: :yes:

x-pert
05-26-2008, 01:27 PM

That's good if the parents can't control their children and can't teach them how to behave well in the society. :)

The whole world drives all of us to a wrong direction neda? balana balana thana murders, war, robberies, bribes etc..... :no:

People should know how to teach their children what is good and what is wrong.

When parents can't do their responsibility well, then they blame the media :rofl:

mimi1983
05-26-2008, 01:28 PM

Yep.....As i said before they are market driven......They have to achieve popularity and profitability so they would market and get more viewereship to their programmes....This has affected other stations no doubt............

mimi1983
05-26-2008, 01:31 PM
That's good if the parents can't control their children and can't teach them how to behave well in the society. :)

The whole world drives all of us to a wrong direction neda? balana balana thana murders, war, robberies, bribes etc..... :no:

When parents can't do their responsibility well, then they blame the media :rofl:

VERY TRUE..............NATANDA BERI MINIHATA POLOWA EDHAI KIWWALAU............

I'm not sure whether this is the correct proverb !!

life
05-26-2008, 01:34 PM

Podi lamai adult magazines and films balanne parentslagen ahalada.
Parents latath control karanna puluwan limit ekak thiyanawa. Hodama wade medias control karana eka.
Politics paththen neme, Cultural paththen. Aksharaya ban kala wage TV wala pennana ewath lagadim filter karanna wei :P

x-pert
05-26-2008, 01:36 PM
Yep.....As i said before they are market driven......They have to achieve popularity and profitability so they would market and get more viewereship to their programmes....This has affected other stations no doubt............

Well I'm not saying sirasa is perfect!

All have good as well as bad.

Anyway what sirasa is doing capturing the market by good marketing tricks. They know the younger generation will watch half naked sirasa Dancing queen. And they know people will waste their money for sms voting. So they somehow get the best outcome of it.

For better or worse still many watch it and no one will ever stop watching it..... unless President bans the whole MBC network.

x-pert
05-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Parents latath control karanna puluwan limit ekak thiyanawa. Hodama wade medias control karana eka.
Politics paththen neme, Cultural paththen. Aksharaya ban kala wage TV wala pennana ewath lagadim filter karanna wei :P

Owu eeka hari machang... Mokada kohoma kalath balanna ooni eka kela halaagena balanawane oowa.. :D

Out of topic: Dan SL wala XX sinhala films film halls wala pennanne nadda?

x-pert
05-26-2008, 01:39 PM

And machang mama kiyuwe balana eka control kirilla gana newi...

Podi kaale idan lamayekta hoda naraka mokakda kiyana eka eyage demaupiyan hariyata kiyala deela thiyanawa nam machang, praveena thiya wesa gaaniyek athin allagena ekkan giyath prashnayak wenne naha neda?

siri24
macahn sirasa karane kotinta support karana eka witarak nemine..
balapan ape culture eka winasa karana widiha.
mata lagadi dawasak ara Tasan BAppa Kiyanaeka " unmadachitra(mother of pandukabaya kumaraya)" devita " Olmada chitra" kivva..
balapan munta one joke eka witarai..

CoolCartoon

ya macho...sirasa is doing good on marketing. that is a business so what they doing is a business.viewers are there customers.if people not watching sirasa then they become a use less channel.but the problem is most of people blame to sirasa and watching it.

i personally dont like indian crappy tel dramas and movies which they broadcasting. but they have brought some good things as well.

im not gonna comment on this much cus 99% sirasa haters are here...:P

djHiran

Hey buddy! Don't think that way:D :D :D Let people know your idea. They won't do that again! Trust me!

earthling
05-26-2008, 02:19 PM
u guys missed the most important thing..Sirasa targets r average house wife.. Sirasa ape moda ganu tikawa karin allagena inne Mega Teledramas walin...

Ape harak ganu tika owa balana kal..egollanta Sirasata wada honda ekak naha..

First of all.. even ITN showed Hindi movies & Songs before Sirasa ever came to being... bt they never tried to make a India in SL... Sirasa was the first channel that tried to make SL an India..

The shit that started with 'Shanthi' helped to ruin our local teledrama market..
Congratulations you fucking Sirasa Assholes for Destroying our Local Teledrama Industry completely..& for utterly brainwashing our stupid house wives..

Tell me one gud programe that Sirasa has done that helped to improve knowledge.. Swarbnawahini in this regard is way ahead than Sirasa..Remember programes like Jackson Anthony's 'Ganga Dige' ??? what a programe...

And Sirasa Superstar made the first incident of r school girsl baring their boobs in front of Shihan to be signed by him...(Kandy incident)...Well done u Sirasa Cunts for achieving another first..

Regarding Sirasa's support to LTTE..it got so pathetic back then that when they aired news..and if it was a bloody LTTE suicide bomb or an attack on a ambulance..they never said who did it..the only thing they said was such an incident happened & thats it..(like the suicide bomb just went off by itself, setup by no one)..and Sirasa never said LTTE TERRORISTS...always LTTE sanwidanaya or sum shit like that..(I stopped watching Sirasa long time ago..I dont know how it is now..hav they changed their ways yet ?)

Thawa kiyanda de nam bohomai..bt later

earthling
05-26-2008, 02:51 PM
anith rata wala WAR ekek thiyanwada?????? dawasata Miliyana kiyak war ekata yanwada??? ewa kohinda enne kiyala poddak hithapan.

Hamada dema war eka pita dala shape wenda thamai me anduwa danne..

What about the millions of corruption happening every month..Including Mahindas rape on Mihin Lanka + Sri Lankan Air Lines ?

The bottom line is this government has no clue on how to run a country's economy.. they steal as much as they can while they r still in power & help all their friendly dept heads to steal too & looks the other way...

This Government's Economy management is a joke... so pls lets not go there..

mimi1983
05-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Hamada dema war eka pita dala shape wenda thamai me anduwa danne..

What about the millions of corruption happening every month..Including Mahindas rape on Mihin Lanka + Sri Lankan Air Lines ?

The bottom line is this government has no clue on how to run a country's economy.. they steal as much as they can while they r still in power & help all their friendly dept heads to steal too & looks the other way...

This Government's Economy management is a joke... so pls lets not go there..

YOU ARE CORRECT..............THE GOVT HAS BEEN QUITE SUCCESSFUL IN BRAINWASHING PEOPLE THROUGH THIS WAR...........SAME BULLSHIT EXCUSE FOR EVERY DAMN THING.....

DJ.Parker
05-26-2008, 06:02 PM

xp aiya mata mukuth kiyanna dennema nane:rolleyes: :P

ya mucho that's true....they are really good at introducing new stuff to the locals (who havn't seen the world yet) so marketing wise they hav done brilliant to catch the audiance.

And why they show all the crappy programmes? : cos theres a huge demand.

What can we do? use our so called "molagediya" and have a good conscience without blaming others' faults

@ thread starter:
ur english is really good. u dont hav to use complicated words in order to deliver something fruitful:)

and yes sirasa has both good n bad sides

CoolCartoon
05-26-2008, 06:10 PM
xp aiya mata mukuth kiyanna dennema nane:rolleyes: :P

ya mucho that's true....they are really good at introducing new stuff to the locals (who havn't seen the world yet) so marketing wise they hav done brilliant to catch the audiance.

And why they show all the crappy programmes? : cos theres a huge demand.

What can we do? use our so called "molagediya" and have a good conscience without blaming others' faults

@ thread starter:
ur english is really good. u dont hav to use complicated words in order to deliver something fruitful:)

and yes sirasa has both good n bad sides

so true.....but when someone said sirasa koti..everyone starting..without even knowing a reason. i dont know they supporting koti or not...but as u and x pert said they had good new stuff and nice marketing. of course it is a business, so they trying to increase it anyhow. that is the normal way.

tharinda07
05-26-2008, 06:13 PM
ltte sirasa

CoolCartoon
05-26-2008, 06:15 PM
ltte sirasa

can i ask the reason ??

freednbeing
05-26-2008, 06:35 PM

Sirasa has been doing this for about 10 yrs machan. maybe srilankan ppl might need some more years to understand ha?

freednbeing
05-26-2008, 06:36 PM

A good example macho

freednbeing
05-26-2008, 06:37 PM
oya hodai..

Yes machan, beleive it or not, that is the truth

sampath312
05-26-2008, 06:38 PM
well said about sirasa macho,tobe honest even being in SL not seeing Tv much..But one thing I know sirasa is good in marketing...they market every single shit so its so terrible.. ..its their ability to do so..Sirasa Fm actually created some revolution when it was first launching have to accept it ..but now I hate to lissten most of Sl Radio channels they make people listen them by giving money...So listening radia has even become a salary given occupation...that will soon happen to TV channels too..:no:
Im not talking about sirasa more than this

about fule price...and food..with fuel we cannot do any thing....but food I dont agree ...without developing agriculture how food will be cheap..so government is making a big mistake their..you know where polonnaruwa is ..dont you?? find little about who run most of the rice mills and maintain huge lots of rice to put up rice price..not any body but political personals and their relations!...so are they right??? government got to develop agriculture .....you know the history ...what king Dutugamunu did before went for a war??? did he started war as if you breaking a sprite bottle....so government did a mistake their..thigs should be done with mind not just with anger and rush....I respect our great Soldiers they doing their job but government didnt do it so now we are suffering ....!!!

freednbeing
05-26-2008, 06:41 PM
machan .
Ape samahara gon karaththa walata kanna natath GON DEPAYA balanna one..
Salli natath Sms karannama one.. tiyana salli tikath boruwada walata wiyadam karala Badumila wadii kiyala kagahanawa...

Sms gana nam wenama katha karanna puluwan taram dewal tiyenawa neda macho. Ane manda meka kohoma terum karannada kiyalaa me minissunta...

freednbeing
05-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Most of the TVs got a remorte controller..but unfortunatly our viewers dont know how to use it proprely...!

Yes Sis, absolutely. most of them just don't know the power switch.

CoolCartoon
05-26-2008, 06:43 PM
well said about sirasa macho,tobe honest even being in SL not seeing Tv much..But one thing I know sirasa is good in marketing...they market every single shit so its so terrible.. ..its their ability to do so..Sirasa Fm actually created some revolution when it was first launching have to accept it ..but now I hate to lissten most of Sl Radio channels they make people listen them by giving money...So listening radia has even become a salary given occupation...that will soon happen to TV channels too..:no:
Im not talking about sirasa more than this

about fule price...and food..with fuel we cannot do any thing....but food I dont agree ...without developing agriculture how food will be cheap..so government is making a big mistake their..you know where polonnaruwa is ..dont you?? find little about who run most of the rice malls and maintain huge lots of rice to put up rice price..not any body but political personals and their relations!...so are they right??? government got to develop agriculture .....you know the history ...what king Dutugamunu did before went for a war??? did he started war as if you breaking a sprite bottle....so government did a mistake their..thigs should be done with mind not just with anger and rush....I respect our great Soldiers they doing their job but government didnt do it so now we are suffering ....!!!

our politicians don't wanted to stop this war those times. when this shit started they help ltte to grow up. they earn millions from this bloody war. still it happens. not much like those days but i personally think they don't want to stop this.
they have all the security, money all the thing they want. so why they bother.

pga
05-26-2008, 06:43 PM
for long dramas you forgot "Oshin (japan tele drama)"
how ever as my view you are correct machan.

At our childhood we watched all good programs broadcasted in SLRC such as pissu pusa, doctor honda hitha and all dubbed cartoons, manohari etc.
so that implies SLRC got talent people.

However after arrival of private media channels some talented people sign off from SLRC and started to serve in private media channels. As i know they were offered good salary too. Also i believed the bad politics in government media is one of thing affected to SLRC.

Under one of government SLRC didn't take tel dramas based on patriotism. so producers moved to other channels. also they didn't take educational programmed and asked money to broadcast those educational programes. So the programes were broadcasted in Swarnavahini (Swarnavahini didn't ask money for those educational programes)

However still SLRC is the quality broadcaster in south asia. Still they can do something instead of broadcasting old cartoons for child, creating quality tel dramas instead of creating insurance company backed tel dramas and etc.

Billl Gates
05-26-2008, 06:44 PM
"kale maaruwunaata kotiyage pulli maaruwenne nehe"

freednbeing
05-26-2008, 06:45 PM
I have seen a lot on sirasa lately in EK...........Mostly criticizing it..........

This is how i see things.......I believe everyone has the right of opinion.......and I firmly believe that people should view things neutrally.(Madhyastha prathipadhaawa)

On the programmes........I really don't like these indian soap operas.....It's called as randhepaya i guess.......It's a waste of time as these serials drag for more than while......I also think some of these stories are beyond the truth......Lot of over acting....Now they have started these in with sinhala artistes......Lot of over acting prevails......Rupavahini,Swarnavahini and derana has some great teledramas.......Its a real pleasure to watch those.....
But it also should be remembered that sirasa is a market driven entity......Ultimately nobody runs and entity for a loss or social well being..........especially private media.....If they see more people are attracted more they telecast these.....

Its true that most of the other programmes were ripped off from india and other countries....Mostly the reality shows.......Sirasa Super star,Dancing star,derana leader....these are identical to most of the foreign reality shows with some modifications.....So on one hand we lack a bit of creativity and on the other hand these programmes have ushered in new talent......Dancing stars there is a problem with nudity and i totally agree with it......Bur we saw some really good talent there..............SSS paved the way for young stars......To start their career in music as well..........

On talk shows...........Most of them are also rip offs.......All starting from Rupavahini to Sirasa has copied most of these and yes with some modifications.....

On news items....Rupavahini will always be biased to the Govt and this cannot be avoided unfortunately.....It will always hide mistakes of the Govt..........So the other private media has to expose these.....Problem arises when they try to expose these.......Then people who are in favor of the Govt try to find fault in these private institutions.......Sirasa has been quite brave in exposing the Govt.......The truth is media freedom has been hampered lately......I believe all would agree with this............

The Govt made a lot of promises, but they are not able to live to it.......Govt can give excuses why the COL is rising etc..........But people dont give a shit.....Since it's Govt responsibilty to make sure that things are fine no matter or what..........
OR WHATS THE POINT HAVING A GOVT !!! IF THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO MEET THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE PEOPLE !! THE TRUTH IS PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN FEAR OF BOMBS...........SO GOVT HAS TO STEP UP AND SOLVE PROBLEMS.......MIND YOU ITS MORE THAN TWO YEARS.......ON A TOTAL PERSPECTIVE PEOPLE HAVE NOT SEEN MUCH GOOD...............

this is what i feel

On the government case, you are correct and I agree with sirasa there. It's the only channel that exposes gvmnt in a opposite way. But sm times ther run beyond the boundry.

pagani
05-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Monawa keewath ...sirasa match akak penuwoth A series akama lankawa paradai.

pga
05-26-2008, 06:50 PM
can i ask the reason ??

have you ever heard word "LTTE" after a bloody bomb attack in colombo on sirasa?
and what about thamil chelven "mahatha" and so on...

sampath312
05-26-2008, 06:51 PM
our politicians don't wanted to stop this war those times. when this shit started they help ltte to grow up. they earn millions from this bloody war. still it happens. not much like those days but i personally think they don't want to stop this.
they have all the security, money all the thing they want. so why they bother.

macho this got two sides I think if mahinda finish this its a sure thing he can stay for as far as he can being president....but in the other hand war is a another income to them ...so both are good for them..but only first is good for us!...just have to be hopeful his intention is first one:yes:

freednbeing
05-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Mulinma badtnc (http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2124445#post2124445) ta thankx meka patan gaththata. Oyaata english bari nam ek eke godak ayata bae. Oyage anith points tikath daanna.

mimi1983
05-26-2008, 06:55 PM
for long dramas you forgot "Oshin (japan tele drama)"
how ever as my view you are correct machan.

At our childhood we watched all good programs broadcasted in SLRC such as pissu pusa, doctor honda hitha and all dubbed cartoons, manohari etc.
so that implies SLRC got talent people.

However after arrival of private media channels some talented people sign off from SLRC and started to serve in private media channels. As i know they were offered good salary too. Also i believed the bad politics in government media is one of thing affected to SLRC.

Under one of government SLRC didn't take tel dramas based on patriotism. so producers moved to other channels. also they didn't take educational programmed and asked money to broadcast those educational programes. So the programes were broadcasted in Swarnavahini (Swarnavahini didn't ask money for those educational programes)

However still SLRC is the quality broadcaster in south asia. Still they can do something instead of broadcasting old cartoons for child, creating quality tel dramas instead of creating insurance company backed tel dramas and etc.

Yeah Pissu Poosa, Dr hondha hitha were great cartoons.......and Haa haa hari haawa......Especially the stuff done by the great titus thotawatta........the sinhala dubbing trend started from their...........and now it has come to the extent of soora pappa........

Sirasa also has some good programmes amongst some shitty programmes as well..........It's good to see IPL telecasted in sirasa........Gr8job there for the cricket fans....

Kafir
05-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Yes machan Sirasa is a curse for Sri Lanka now. Thats need to be eliminated ASAP.
But the question is how ???????
In this thread we can see lot of great young thoughts. But we cant see the real solution for this matter

mimi1983
05-26-2008, 07:17 PM
On the government case, you are correct and I agree with sirasa there. It's the only channel that exposes gvmnt in a opposite way. But sm times ther run beyond the boundry.

Yeah some times they focus too much.......But its acceptable since Rupavahini totaly does other wise..........

sunethpeiris
05-26-2008, 07:18 PM
well said Brother nice to see pepole like you who are real sri lankans. I hope the majority of our pepole can understand this truth. It will be greatful if we can deliver this massege to people out side this web site.

Hope every one can understand, this is not about political parties, religon or the color end of the day its our country we live. we should have a country first of all to live peace and harmony.

keep up the same spirit brother proud of you as a sri lankan

mimi1983
05-26-2008, 07:25 PM
well said Brother nice to see pepole like you who are real sri lankans. I hope the majority of our pepole can understand this truth. It will be greatful if we can deliver this massege to people out side this web site.

Hope every one can understand, this is not about political parties, religon or the color end of the day its our country we live. we should have a country first of all to live peace and harmony.

keep up the same spirit brother proud of you as a sri lankan

Who is the real sri lankan now ?

Sameera Jayasinghe
05-26-2008, 07:28 PM
you are correct

kalhan
05-26-2008, 08:14 PM
badtnc..ya... ur crt sm thi thy wnt 2 provide a good service 2 the viewers

CoolCartoon
05-27-2008, 05:03 AM
have you ever heard word "LTTE" after a bloody bomb attack in colombo on sirasa?
and what about thamil chelven "mahatha" and so on...

hmm.... can i ask a question ??

pilleyan is the chief minister of east now. He have to responsible of 1000 s of innocent deaths happen past. but now under MR gov he is a minister and gov meadia call him Mr. or mahatha.

so do u says MR gov is LTTE ???

djHiran
05-27-2008, 05:57 AM

pilleyan is the chief minister of east now. He have to responsible of 1000 s of innocent deaths happen past. but now under MR gov he is a minister and gov meadia call him Mr. or mahatha.

If you absolutely sure that Pilleyan is still an LTTE member (I'm not talking about his history) yes go for it and say MR gov is LTTE. May be there is a reserved place at Angoda for you.

jayanthah
05-27-2008, 06:01 AM
I dont know why all these Sirasa threads end up talking about Pillayan & LTTE????

All those great sinhala Buddhists in EK...................
What Buddha did to Angulimala who killed 999 people & tried to kill his own mother????

1stepkloser
05-27-2008, 06:26 AM
great post ....

And totally true....

Sirasa sucks.......

Aragorn
05-27-2008, 06:32 AM
thnx 4da info banz..!!!

Asitha-K
05-27-2008, 06:37 AM
Theres a very different idea behind every action against sirasa!
Yes Sirasa Copy! yes u and me copy from west!
But isn't that good?
Sirasa Superstar was a Copy of Amarican Idol
didn't that bought up very talented artists like Malith , Surendra , Chamika , Pradeep?
Sirasa Dancing Stars was a copy! But didn't it proved that we have resources to rebuild our film industry?
Why do u always be negative! I know It's the below reason!
Why some people Hate Sirasa!

The country that we live is a politically currupt country!
So Sirasa TV is owned by a big supporter of the opposition political party!
So Sirasa shows every wrong and mistakes govenment do.
So It's a big headache for govenmnt! so they come up with the idea like this...
MBC owner is a Tamil person... blame him as support LTTE!
now this is the thing that is happening. These pressure groups are
tring to create a debate that sirasa is LTTE and its corrupting our culture!
They blame Sirasa Kumariya.. But don't blame DERANA miss Sri Lanka which has a Bikini Round!

Theres no meaning blaming Sirasa! only idea is to support govenment's dumb plan
and try to make a openion!

djHiran
05-27-2008, 06:53 AM
Theres a very different idea behind every action against sirasa!
Yes Sirasa Copy! yes u and me copy from west!
But isn't that good?
Sirasa Superstar was a Copy of Amarican Idol
didn't that bought up very talented artists like Malith , Surendra , Chamika , Pradeep?
Sirasa Dancing Stars was a copy! But didn't it proved that we have resources to rebuild our film industry?
Why do u always be negative! I know It's the below reason!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But finally, there is one thing remain machan....! You told SIRASA creates NEWS!
Is it also a copy?

chathu05
05-27-2008, 06:56 AM
Ela Machoooooooooooooo
Keep posting bout 'Sirasa'
Most of the EK members have opened up their eyes for the reality now

SIRASA SUCKS IN BIG TIME !!!!

chathu05
05-27-2008, 06:57 AM

Have you ever heard of 'Angulimala Damanaya' ????

Asitha-K
05-27-2008, 07:11 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But finally, there is one thing remain machan....! You told SIRASA creates NEWS!
Is it also a copy?

Who told they create news!?:confused:

Machang if we didn't copy the denim from them we must still wear sarong!
Are u wearing a sarong and typing this?

The word u say copy should be replaced by the Globelization my friend...:D

If the coping the economical poilcies of other country is good for ours why don't we?
If coping other programs give better entertainment for our people why don't we?
Think practical my friend!
how many artist have came up in Thurunu shakthi? name me 10 artists because its old about 25 years...
But Sirasa Super Star is about 2 years just 2 seasons ... how many do u remember? surely more than 10!:D

Now can u understand the positive effect of coping or may i say Glibelization!:cool:

CoolCartoon
05-27-2008, 07:27 AM
If you absolutely sure that Pilleyan is still an LTTE member (I'm not talking about his history) yes go for it and say MR gov is LTTE. May be there is a reserved place at Angoda for you.

so basically you cant express ur self here. you can only if u hate sirasa. otherwise the guys here gonna screw him or she. simple. :P

CoolCartoon
05-27-2008, 07:27 AM
Have you ever heard of 'Angulimala Damanaya' ????

that mean even if that FAT PIG praba came to politics you guys gonna forgive him ????

djHiran
05-27-2008, 07:29 AM
so basically you cant express ur self here. you can only if u hate sirasa. otherwise the guys here gonna screw him or she. simple. :P
U r screwed up with 'Pilleyan = Sirasa' idea. What (the ****) are you talking about?

Kalindugayan
05-27-2008, 07:29 AM
tikak atta macho
but I dnt agree wit u..........

and also macho work on your spellings:)

CoolCartoon
05-27-2008, 07:39 AM
U r screwed up with 'Pilleyan = Sirasa' idea. What (the ****) are you talking about?

i didnt say pilliyan = sirasa or anything.

i just took a example and ask a question ??? thats it. so you ask me to go to angoda because of that. because i did nt say sirasa = ltte.

you all wanna say sirasa = ltte. is nt it??? :P

kk...because of sirasa called mr. praba ( to fat pig ) can u say sirasa = ltte.

what happens if fat pig come to politic like pilleyan ?? then gov meadia also gonna call mr. praba. then what u guys gonna say ??

nabil
05-27-2008, 07:46 AM
lol. now u say sirasa copied from other local channels. so now u can criticize those local channels for coming up with the useless reality programmes in the first place.
y is it sirasa? its only sirasa who can do a good job at marketing. i mean who knew that sawrnavahini had done a reality tv show. But i hate the hell outta Ran depaya. from being a pain its begun to become a downright nuisance. neway im not a fan of thing dancing thing or any of that piece of crap or sirasa itself. i dont watch tv in da first place. (only for matches) i was just trying to express my view n where u went wrong in the sirasa criticism as a whole.

CoolCartoon
05-27-2008, 07:49 AM
lol. now u say sirasa copied from other local channels. so now u can criticize those local channels for coming up with the useless reality programmes in the first place.
y is it sirasa? its only sirasa who can do a good job at marketing. i mean who knew that sawrnavahini had done a reality tv show. But i hate the hell outta Ran depaya. from being a pain its begun to become a downright nuisance. neway im not a fan of thing dancing thing or any of that piece of crap or sirasa itself. i dont watch tv in da first place. (only for matches) i was just trying to express my view n where u went wrong in the sirasa criticism as a whole.

ya.. when rupavahini doing reality shows it is good but which they copied from sirasa. these people shouting without reasons. not all most of them.

i also hate ran depaya and hindi craps. but they doing good work as a channel.if these guys hate it y they wath it. anyone force it.no....

djHiran
05-27-2008, 07:55 AM
i didnt say pilliyan = sirasa or anything.

i just took a example and ask a question ??? thats it. so you ask me to go to angoda because of that. because i did nt say sirasa = ltte.

you all wanna say sirasa = ltte. is nt it??? :P

kk...because of sirasa called mr. praba ( to fat pig ) can u say sirasa = ltte.

what happens if fat pig come to politic like pilleyan ?? then gov meadia also gonna call mr. praba. then what u guys gonna say ??

Machan CoolCartoon, I wasn't talking about SIRASA there. Please read it again. I replied to what you asked only, and if you really forgot what you've asked see the question (I have quoted out it there). And I advise you, don't dream that FAT PIG will ever come to politics like Pilleyan.

Ok, 'sirasa = LTTE'? I told that? NO! Sirasa supports UNP. Thats clearly obvious if you watch sirasa. And, if I say 'thoppigala is a worthless place to capture. What have SLA done?' it's clear that I'm an LTTE lover. Isn't it? By supporting UNP, sirasa automatically supports LTTE. Is it clear now my friend? I'm NOT a govt henchaiya, and I'm not against UNP as well (I'm not a henchaiya of any political party OK? I'm a free citizen like you). But I'm not a 'fan' of the current leader of UNP and I'm strongly against him, NOT against you my EK friends.....

Ok, I think our EK friendships are valuable than those $#!tty things people.
Knowing we are talking about an 'absolute $#!t' or a holy THAT, why are we here?

CoolCartoon
05-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Machan CoolCartoon, I wasn't talking about SIRASA there. Please read it again. I replied to what you asked only, and if you really forgot what you've asked see the question (I have quoted out it there). And I advise you, don't dream that FAT PIG will ever come to politics like Pilleyan.

Ok, 'sirasa = LTTE'? I told that? NO! Sirasa supports UNP. Thats clearly obvious if you watch sirasa. And, if I say 'thoppigala is a worthless place to capture. What have SLA done?' it's clear that I'm an LTTE lover. Isn't it? By supporting UNP, sirasa automatically supports LTTE. Is it clear now my friend? I'm NOT a govt henchaiya, and I'm not against UNP as well (I'm not a henchaiya of any political party OK? I'm a free citizen like you). But I'm not a 'fan' of the current leader of UNP and I'm strongly against him, NOT against you my EK friends.....

Ok, I think our EK friendships are valuable than those $#!tty things people.
Knowing we are talking about an 'absolute $#!t' or a holy THAT, why are we here?

got it. i dont know whether UNP supporting ltte or not. but either i dont like unp leader. he is a useless bugger.
anyways freindship is valuable than these stuff bro. so im out of this.

adios. ;)

Clerk_Kent
05-27-2008, 08:31 AM
sirasa gena comments dala den mata nam athi wela

anarkalee
05-27-2008, 08:40 AM
saththakinma true
mata nam den sirasa gena katha karala athi wela thiyenne
api meka kathakara kara idala hari yanne ne den
mokak hari kriyamargayak ganna ona

DJ.Parker
05-27-2008, 01:14 PM
that mean even if that FAT PIG praba came to politics you guys gonna forgive him ????

EDIT:

if he comes with good intentions then y shouldnt v forgive?
if he can learn from his mistakes then v should b happy :)

dry
05-27-2008, 01:26 PM
definetly srilankan army will win this war.no any doubts.v should respect them

habai yudde karana paliyata anduwa sudda karanda hoda na.anduwa tykak hari radila tiyenneth yudde hinda tama.,nattam me wage anduwakata apath na.sirasen hari anduwe waradi oppu karana eka hoda.mokada rupavahini n itn thanikara pacha gahanne.anika oil pices wadi unath natath me anduwata kisima management ekak na.sirasa ltte ekata support nam anduwata kelinma teeranayak araganda puluwanne.mokatada anduwa bayawenne.anduwen ewa karan natte sirasen eyalatath wasi hinda.mokada sirasen dancing star superstar pennadd minissu ewa baladdi anith ewa amatakaine.etakota anduwata hoda.hemita badu mila nagganawa.eka hinda api mona kiwwath sirasa karanneth business ekak anduwa karaneth buisness ekak.:frown:

CoolCartoon
05-27-2008, 03:05 PM
EDIT:

if he comes with good intentions then y shouldnt v forgive?
if he can learn from his mistakes then v should b happy :)

u serious ??? can u forgive him....so if comes to politics then he can be chief minister in north. good is it ???
can u forget what he did...what happen last 25 years.....can u ???????????

askuwi
05-27-2008, 03:17 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm

pop1212
05-27-2008, 03:19 PM
don't you have any topic wiyh out sirasa!!!!!!!!

Nash_Node
05-27-2008, 03:23 PM
u serious ??? can u forgive him....so if comes to politics then he can be chief minister in north. good is it ???

Well, Mahinda Mama sure did forgave Pillayan ;)

noobat
05-27-2008, 04:19 PM
I am not good in English. Hope u will understand what I am going to say. In Sri Lanka war is going on around 20 years. This time SL army and all the forces and president and Security of defense saying they will end this war. We can clearly see that are doing it, because most of the LTTE leaders are already dead.

Government rescues the MADU now forces are moving to rescue the MULATHIW and WANNI.

Now the food prize is high. Due to the fuel price, but Sirasa show this as a government failure. Most of the people in Sri Lanka never think from their brain. They believe what ever the media says. When those people believe that prize increases because of the government, they going to protest. It will make a big preacher on government. And sometime government will change. If the government change I am sure war will stopped. Sirasa wants to do this.

In talking about the programs most of the non educated people says other channels copy from Sirasa. But as to my knowledge Sirasa copy from others

Most of the artist goes to Sirasa because they were well paid. Not because Sirasa is good.

Donít talk without thinking. I have lots of points. If u like I can show them alsoÖ.

Im with u ........................

Alaya
05-27-2008, 04:33 PM
gud post machan

should have posted this in EK talk

well done

senanayake39
05-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Sira thamai............... Gon sirasa with gon depaya............. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ahamednishadh
05-27-2008, 05:24 PM
here goes another one!!

ado seriusly u guys have sum damn problem!!!!

wat da **** is ur problem wit sirasa?? if u dont lyk it dont watch it!!! i dont lyk programmes going in TNL so i dont watch it but its still in my TV.

does it pain in ur rear side wen ppl watch sirasa??
and also y do u think sirasa supports UNP or LTTE??? and u say dat if they r supporting them(specailly da LTTE) da government will leave them alone???

if they were supporting LTTE then sirasa shud have been closed by da governent around 2 yrs ago!!!! y didnt they do dat?? coz they dont have n e thing to report lyk dat?? y does it pain ur ur rear side wen sumone goes against da government??

and im sure most if u guys wud know da saying "TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS". it looks lyk its simmilar to u guys too. well they dont report n e thing wrong ryt??? ive never seen them report n e thing wrong. well i think dat its a good thing dat da government is wiping out da LTTE but in da same time who knows weather they r doing n e bad stuff also??

i can give u an example if u want. da area is a fully army controlled area and a tamil gurl gets raped. da gurl itself says dat she was raped by da army. can da army say dat it was da LTTE who did it??? no ryt?? if they say da LTTE did it then it means dat there is sumthing wrong in their security measures ryt?? common how can a LTTE guy come and rape a gurl in a army controlled place where any LTTE person is supposed to be killed if spotted??

by da way i dont want to talk weather da LTTE is doing wrong or da army is doing wrong.

wat i want to say is guys pls know this seen.

if any sirasa guy come to EK and finds all these threads against sirasa and takes leagal action against EK then it might go upto da level that EK mite even close up. and im sure no one wants dat to happen unless they r spammers frm other sites who try to bring down da standards f this great site. i tell u guys this each and every time coz this mite happen.

and by da way badtnc!!
ur mad ne bunz!!
in ur list f programmes dat says sirasa had copied u have said sports programmes and mentioned da world cup and so. isnt it da most foolish thing to say?? dont u know dat its da match organizers decision to chose who is to telecast?? how can u blame sirasa for telecasting matches?? they have got da rights so they show it. simmilarly wen rupawahini gets da right they show it. nikan pissu kathakaranna nathuwa hitapanko!

next is u say SSS is a copied program from rupawahini. did u know dat there were shows lyk dat even b 4 rupawahini started??

its da typical metality of a typical sri lankan. u talk in dat way. u think dat foreign ppl r supporting da LTTE. but wat u dont understand is dat they r supporting da government inderectly. as u know an ending thru war is never an ending. it will start again. dats y da intl community is telling da government to go for talks as there is a greater chance of a lsting peace thru talks rather than war. and wat ppl lyk u think is dat the intl community is supporting da LTTE. stop thinking lyk a frog in da well and come out of it. there is an old saying da read "AN ISOLATED MAN IS A WALKING DEAD BODY". its da simmilar case. lets say dat da government says all foreing offices and NGO's have to close down and go aways and stuff. and a little time after dat a huge natural disaster happens such as a tsunami or eartquake etc and 1000's of ppl dies and many r in severe need for aid. and still da government has its policy saying dat no foreign aid will be allowed then u expect da ppl to die??? if such a thing happens then automatically in da next election da opposition will win with a majority even if they dont do a single campaign.

guys think abt it. dont be a FROG IN THE WELL

judesilva123
05-27-2008, 05:31 PM

DJ.Parker
05-27-2008, 05:34 PM

the answer is given below;) and ppl are not making that much of fuss with pillayan. No furious protests at all:)

EDIT:

No 1 will forget what happened........and our own leaders were/are not saints as well (refer x-pert's thread about war) :)

tharuksha123
05-27-2008, 05:39 PM
sira macchan....

Shiwantha
05-27-2008, 05:43 PM
this is true.

just
05-27-2008, 06:02 PM
this guys who are blaming from desmond tutu to maharaja for the problems in sri lanka are spinless covereds or back lickers of government...:angry::angry:

this is a marketing world.government media cannot compete with the private ones cos bloody politicians eat all the money and media runs in a loss...

if private media is going over the line what government should do is get its ones upto their standard and give a strength to fight back. instead bloody thugs go there and shit on them..:frown::frown:

Hey Badtnc you missed something, the best reality program ever in world history was also done by rupavahini.letting government thugs come into it and beat the ass off...but unfortunate thing is sirasa is the one which covered it hahahaha...how ironic..:P:P:P

zed
05-27-2008, 08:08 PM
the clear truth is serasa want to see a SL lead by "UNP"

but how we can stop them coz TV chanels r mostly standalone ne

x-pert
05-28-2008, 09:19 AM

What's the big point?

IMHO we should forgive even Prabha 'if' he comes to a good political arena with democracy!

I'm pretty sure he will develop north much better than our Sinhalese politicians do.

Don't forget LTTE do have a suicide squad. To create that sort of a mind set you need to have good leaders......

So it doesn't matter whether it's Pilliyan, Susei or Prabha. It's just the matter of becomming good again, after realising the truth.

That's the only viable solution to solve this war mate...

In sinhala we say "kapanna bari atha ibinawa" ;)

So if the war can't be ended with war... (well after 20+ years still were are we?) then a good political solution is the real solution for my small mind :)

Don't forget this is Sri Lanka. This is a kingdom of Peace and Harmony from the very early days. And all.. I said ALL Sri Lankan politicians should have the responsibility shared among them selves for creating this war.

asanka10
05-28-2008, 09:25 AM
Salli walata one deyak yatai bang......... hikaaaaaaaaazzzzz

sri_lion
05-28-2008, 09:32 AM
Can I ask something here (juz a small question)..

Saying "Pravurthi Sirasthala" in Sinhalese in Sirasa Sinhala News bulletin is kind of embarrassment for them is it?

I really dont understand this.. As I know no other country does this to their own language!

kazzen
05-28-2008, 09:47 AM
ITN , RURAVAHINI best chennal in srilanka [ moda gon harakunta news ahanna ]

howitzer
05-28-2008, 09:47 AM
ITN , RURAVAHINI best chennal in srilanka [ moda gon harakunta news ahanna ]
patta kathawa.ITN is the worst:P :rofl:

kazzen
05-28-2008, 09:49 AM
World

kazzen
05-28-2008, 09:51 AM
[ ' world cup 96 ' ] rupavahini.
ey yako sirasa eke cricket match pennanna beridha ? thola IPL T20 balanne ************** channel ekendha ?

Read the rules bro. Do not insult other members.
You can not use bad words to express your ideas.
GTRZ

kazzen
05-28-2008, 09:53 AM
ey aacharya gon mervin silva vage Sirasata bena bena ey sirasa chennal eka balanne

Nash_Node
05-28-2008, 09:59 AM
What's the big point?

IMHO we should forgive even Prabha 'if' he comes to a good political arena with democracy!

I'm pretty sure he will develop north much better than our Sinhalese politicians do.

Don't forget LTTE do have a suicide squad. To create that sort of a mind set you need to have good leaders......

So it doesn't matter whether it's Pilliyan, Susei or Prabha. It's just the matter of becomming good again, after realising the truth.

So if the war can't be ended with war... (well after 20+ years still were are we?) then a good political solution is the real solution for my small mind :)

Don't forget this is Sri Lanka. This is a kingdom of Peace and Harmony from the very early days. And all.. I said ALL Sri Lankan politicians should have the responsibility shared among them selves for creating this war.

I was not making a big point there

damannaked
05-28-2008, 11:06 AM

hehehe good topic machang,

ur english okie..lol..and its great u giving ur point of view in a clear way. nice work man...

But i dont agree vth u 75%......n il tell u why.....

1st thing ur number 1 mahinda rajapaksha fan....

2nd ur think mahinda gonna finish dis war....which not gonna happen...n remember madu was saved by our army so many times.when UNP government and chandrika government ruling the country they rescued madu so many times...i think in 2003 also madu was vth the army..not sure...and machang if he finishing da war how come so many bomb blasts in colombo??? ahhh??? and do u kno how many solders die in dis stupid war??? government giving fake statistics..dey not even willing to accept our solders gave their life to the country. and if he is so honest y cant mahinda send his son to da army also.y he has to send him some where else.???? its all politics man...he is not special.

3rd u think da cost of living increase always bcoz of the war...its a big big no machang...every year government has a budget. u kno dat rite?? there they decide how much they spending war war and how much they spending for other things..and how they gonna find that money..and how they gonna spend that money..so u cant say price increase coz of the war.its just 1 reason. and they charge so much of tax money from us...they even has empty da EPF money...and do u kno how many loans and how many notes they hv printed???? this is why the price is high.. no proper management..how many cars those idiots use...???how much staff they hv??? u think all dat for free???? its our money man our money...
thats y cost of living is high..not just bcoz of the war...
And u saying sirasa says its government failure... yes ofcourse its government failure. if not whose fault??? our fault for voting them??? or world bank fault???? bush's fault???? or india's fault??? dude country has a government and so many stupid ministries and ministers to manage our country..wuts management means??????????ahhh??? government wants us to think the way u think...exactly..wut media says is always wrong( i mean private media).Then no matter wut those media says ppl wont believe...dats wut the government wants..

okie i dont get this point...And sometime government will change. If the government change I am sure war will stopped. Sirasa wants to do this.

not only sirasa even we want the war to finish..i dont kno wut u want??? are u in wepon biz??? wuts wrong sirasa helping to end the war???

sirasa super star u said copied from thurunu shakthi.. but angain u said its different...make up ur mind..ya thurunu shakthi was a good program..and as i kno rupavahini was just da media sponsor..not sure..anyway it was a good 1 at that time..ya shashika is still there..but she got famous after how long..but wut sss doing is introducing new talents..while the programm going on.. c shihan.( i dont like him tho..hehehe) last 2 sss how many music stars they produce??? and most of them very stable..

and i said certain political discussions... not every thing....dude rupavahini and ITN is da oldest channels in our country.obviously u will relate it to any progrm u want.

Carttons i told u when rupavahini n other stopped showing dub 1s like haha hari hawa, sirasa still showed cartoons like dat... and wud like to ask are they showing those cartoons now????

hmm poya day dramas i think da darmas sirasa doing is more realistic and dramaticaly good..but i like sita niwana katha by rupavahin also...

and discussions..doramadalawa is a swesome 1..and i never said that was copied from sirasa..i just said sirasa also do those things..

live telecast also da same thing... i said sirasa also doing it..

hmm when it comes to old movies u name the bulshit 1s?? hmm and i kno sirasa showed most of the classics. i can bet u any amount on that...

actually when kasun kalhara n indrachapa coming up they promoted it... and i dont kno wuts sri lankan music??? can u explain it to me???

and i watched manohari..i liked it a lot..but they didnt cont the show.. and i am pretty shre manohari was not a chart show..not even close to rasa risi gee.. and looks like not like manohari at all... i dont kno wut u talking abut..

and once again how katura and api nodanna live = anibal akka????hehehe it was a cool show..

short skirts i been sarcastic man.

hmmm so man..may b u will agree vth me...may b not...

i dont kno why u gys so against sirasa..i think they got some good things..and ya bad thigs too.. and u cant compare every thing rupavahini did to wut sirasa doing now..

coz its way different..they way they do it..they way its presented... and all..

obviously rupavahin and ITN is used to b realy good... but now its just political crap... i dont kno how so called educated parents let there chlildren to watch that crap...

and u say ppl watch sirasa uneducated... mr.mahinda rajapaksha also watch sirasa...i guess..if not why shud he let sirasa to brodcast his poya day dharmadesanawa from presidents house live..

so u say they buy ppl like amaradeva??? i dont kno abut dat...

hmm wud love to c ur points man...

but b honest.. i can show bad points of sirasa too...but i think they doing a good job..except for some stupid things like gondepaya..

im just telling u guys its no point v talking abut da bad always...accept wut they doing rite.. and show da bad things too..

and i am 100% sure sirasa is da most famous channel in our country. i dont kno then that weather al sri lankans ar not educated according to u..

no hard feelings man...tc

badtnc
05-28-2008, 01:31 PM
sirasa gena comments dala den mata nam athi wela

uba ithin comment danne nathuwa hitapan machan.. uba comment damme na kiyala kauruth tharaha wenne na ban .... ;)

GTRZ
05-28-2008, 01:35 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Please read the rules. This is ElaKiri Pro section!
http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72610

Thanks badtnc for showing this thread to me.

mimi1983
05-28-2008, 01:57 PM
What's the big point?

U are correct..........If prabha does same as Pillayan or Karuna the Govt should come forward.......Although chances are remote that Prabha would enter the democratic stream the possibilities cannot be out ruled........Govt should not have double standards if he comes forward...........U are correct there are a lot of intelligent people who are with the LTTE, but the mistake is they are using the intelligence for a wrong purpose..........If they could use it for a good purpose , Trust me this country is going to be among one of worlds Best places..........SRI LANKANS ARE DAMN TALENTED DESPITE THE 20 YEARS STRUGGLE...............JUST IMAGINE IF THE TERRORIST PROBLEM WAS THERE !!! :D :yes:

kalhan
05-28-2008, 02:07 PM
Please read the rules. This is ElaKiri Pro section!
http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72610

Thanks badtnc for showing this thread to me.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

badtnc
05-28-2008, 02:53 PM
hehehe good topic machang,

1st thing ur number 1 mahinda rajapaksha fan....

Yes im Mahinda Rajapakshas fan. because i believe he can give a end to this war. and he is from hambanthita. man who know da SRI LANKAN culture. man who know how to walk in "NIYARA"

2nd ur think mahinda gonna finish dis war....which not gonna happen...n remember madu was saved by our army so many times.when UNP government and chandrika government ruling the country they rescued madu so many times...i think in 2003 also madu was vth the army..not sure...

in talking about this I want to say dis. in everytime sri lanka government did war accoding to the politics.( trying to resquing the A-9, beferoe the indipendent day in 1996 as i remember. im not sure about da year.. it sacrifice 1000 of SL Soliders.)
but now SL army is command by General SARATH FONSEKA. he is a one of the gratest leaders in sri lankan army ever produce. and government didnt make any influnce on the war. army commander do wat he belive right. goverment do only give wephons army need.

machang if he finishing da war how come so many bomb blasts in colombo??? ahhh???

I dont know how stupid u are. can u remember the time of the RANIL WIKRAMASINGHA. no bomb blast. no check point at all. accoding to ur point on that time war is going on. is it?????? no my friend... LTTE attack to colombo when they badly hurt. when they loosing the war.
Give me some LTTE leaders names that UNP government kill.. they can only give the name of our Inteligent members (I belive u can remember the milenimum City) name who was killd during the UNP government period. Dont be that stupid.

and do u kno how many solders die in dis stupid war??? government giving fake statistics..dey not even willing to accept our solders gave their life to the country. and if he is so honest y cant mahinda send his son to da army also.y he has to send him some where else.???? its all politics man...he is not special.

My inteligent friend.....

im not talking this things based on the Government Statics. I have my own. Dont ask how. I cant give any details about that. Some of EK members know how i got this all details from. i know soliders died. because of that can we stop dis war. shall we hand over the north To PIRABAHARAN????? is that u want my friend???????

3rd u think da cost of living increase always bcoz of the war...its a big big no machang...every year government has a budget. u kno dat rite?? there they decide how much they spending war war and how much they spending for other things..and how they gonna find that money..and how they gonna spend that money..so u cant say price increase coz of the war.its just 1 reason. and they charge so much of tax money from us...they even has empty da EPF money...and do u kno how many loans and how many notes they hv printed???? this is why the price is high.. no proper management..how many cars those idiots use...???how much staff they hv??? u think all dat for free???? its our money man our money...
thats y cost of living is high..not just bcoz of the war... .

I know. government have some management problems in economic. But u know how many Multibaralles were fired a day???? how much money that government spend on WAR???? can u imagin??? how many new Helicopters brought, how many wephons were brought??? do u know anything???? have u ever talk with a SOLIDER??? have u ever done anything for the SL ARMY.
Some idoits says Fuel prize is increased because of the government. those idot dont know all da worl OIL prize is increased. if government want to decrease the oil prizeMahinda have to bring his own OIL.

okie i dont get this point...[B]And sometime government will change. If the government change I am sure war will stopped. Sirasa wants to do this.

not only sirasa even we want the war to finish..i dont kno wut u want??? are u in wepon biz??? wuts wrong sirasa helping to end the war???

I dont want to STOP this war. i want to FINISHED this war. it is a diffrent between stop and Finish. if we stop this war now we have to give the north to PIRABAHARAN. if we finished this war we can live freely... which would u like?????

sirasa super star u said copied from thurunu shakthi.. but angain u said its different...make up ur mind..ya thurunu shakthi was a good program..and as i kno rupavahini was just da media sponsor..not sure..anyway it was a good 1 at that time..ya shashika is still there..but she got famous after how long..but wut sss doing is introducing new talents..while the programm going on.. c shihan.( i dont like him tho..hehehe) last 2 sss how many music stars they produce??? and most of them very stable.. .

ha haa ahahaaaaaaaa:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shihan??????? do u think they will excist 5 years. i bet my friend those artist wont excist another 5 years. they just like air bubbles. just boooom.....;) ;)

tell me what happen to AJITH BANDARA( SS), wat happen to the Amila perera, wat happen to the other guys?????? i cant remember da names...
Can anyone come closer to Kasun Kalhara???? those artist have some talent(i dont have any talent on singing;) )
Sirasa Used thos artist. u have to agree on that my friend;) .

Carttons i told u when rupavahini n other stopped showing dub 1s like haha hari hawa, sirasa still showed cartoons like dat... and wud like to ask are they showing those cartoons now???? .
U didnt get my point. i have given sm examples. because some of people saying that RUPAWAHINI coppied from sirasa. thats y i use old cartoons name.
in talking about the now they show "DAgara waliga lapa wanara", Kubuichi"

mr.mahinda rajapaksha also watch sirasa...i guess..if not why shud he let sirasa to brodcast his poya day dharmadesanawa from presidents house live...

Read my 1st post in dis thread. i have given the answer to that.

i am 100% sure sirasa is da most famous channel in our country. i dont kno then that weather al sri lankans ar not educated according to u...
Ya sirasa is da most famous channel in our country. because they show harf naked womans so most of the youth watche it.;) (Sirasa dancing stars) if they want they even sell their mothers. ;)

this is my view on ur points. sorry for the late reply

CoolCartoon
05-28-2008, 03:24 PM

i dont know whats wrong with mahinda mama or bappa..............that is stupid. he is doing wharever to keep power.thats the reason.he and any politician dont care about country.

earthling
05-28-2008, 03:42 PM
OK...so after dissing Sirasa here's what I think r the Good Stuff of Sirasa

1. Srasa Radio was the first ever radio station to go FM Stereo in SL
2. No matter what we blame him for Nimal Laxapathi Arachchi completely re-designed the usual SLBCs radio program methods & introduced the more than half an hour programmes that we know now (SLBC's programme were always under half an hour so not nearly enough time) & took r radio industry cloer to international standards
3. Still other than on a few programmes sirasa DJ's speaks good & descent sinhala compared to the Sakkili FM stations
4. Good discussions (current issues) involving the listeners (Saturday & Sunday ones)
5. Still Sirasa is one of the best FM stations in SL

6. Sirasa TVs dubbing is awesome.. even comparing to Thotawatta's ones..Sirasa cartoon dubbing is maxa..the scooby Doo & Soora Pappa dialogs are hilarious as hell..even compared to the original English dialogs the sinhalese ones are more humorous..they are the best when it comes to dubbing cartoons.. Good stuff
7. Compared to other third class comedies telecasted in other TV channels, Sirasa's Api Nodanna Live is really refreshing (Atleast the first season was).. Intelligent humor for once made by really talented people..

Well thats about it for the good things.. as i already said my views on sum of the crap shit Sirasa does, not gonna repeat them again..

earthling
05-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Don't forget this is Sri Lanka. This is a kingdom of Peace and Harmony from the very early days.

:D :D good one... still cracking up here...keep them coming machang..

Nash_Node
05-28-2008, 04:39 PM
:D :D good one... still cracking up here...keep them coming machang..

let me second that !!

Absolute Humour fine as old wine ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

badtnc
05-28-2008, 04:51 PM

2. No matter what we blame him for Nimal Laxapathi Arachchi completely re-designed the usual SLBCs radio program methods & introduced the more than half an hour programmes that we know now (SLBC's programme were always under half an hour so not nearly enough time) & took r radio industry cloer to international standards
3. Still other than on a few programmes sirasa DJ's speaks good & descent sinhala compared to the Sakkili FM stations
4. Good discussions (current issues) involving the listeners (Saturday & Sunday ones)

6. Sirasa TVs dubbing is awesome.. even comparing to Thotawatta's ones..Sirasa cartoon dubbing is maxa..the scooby Doo & Soora Pappa dialogs are hilarious as hell..even compared to the original English dialogs the sinhalese ones are more humorous..they are the best when it comes to dubbing cartoons.. Good stuff
7. Compared to other third class comedies telecasted in other TV channels, Sirasa's Api Nodanna Live is really refreshing (Atleast the first season was).. Intelligent humor for once made by really talented people..

Well thats about it for the good things.. as i already said my views on sum of the crap shit Sirasa does, not gonna repeat them again..

in talking about dubbing... Sirasa cartoons and Rupawahini cartoons cant compair. because it is too diffrent things.

sirasa - Only joke.
Rupawahini. - Joke + Advice for the children.

remember the Dhosthara Hoda hitha.... CHAW CHAW...... Ada nam nanna wenawa... saban nathuwa nanna wenne..... remember those jokes. remember the TIN TIN. captan HADOK - Bibili Nagina Belikatu........... remember those.

and talking about the Joke teledramas - Remember the Anasli and Barti..... Rasa sagaraya....

remember the Mapput shows - Rasara

u cant ever compair Sirasa with rupawahini., because sirasa is way back when compairing with rupawahini

mimi1983
05-28-2008, 04:52 PM
This is what happens under the current regime of MR

NEWS ITEM :

7 year old boy abducted

The Civil Monitoring Committee said that a 7 year old boy was abducted today in Kotahena.

mimi1983
05-28-2008, 04:55 PM
in talking about dubbing... Sirasa cartoons and Rupawahini cartoons cant compair. because it is too diffrent things.

sirasa - Only joke.

remember the Dhosthara Hoda hitha.... CHAW CHAW...... Ada nam nanna wenawa... saban nathuwa nanna wenne..... remember those jokes. remember the TIN TIN. captan HADOK - Bibili Nagina Belikatu........... remember those.

and talking about the Joke teledramas - Remember the Anasli and Barti..... Rasa sagaraya....

u cant ever compair Sirasa with rupawahini., because sirasa is way back when compairing with rupawahini

CANT HELP IT BRO..........I GUESS U SHOULD LEARN TO LOOK THINGS NEUTRALLY....
ANYWAYS U HAVE THE RIGHT OF OPINION...........THIS IS THE BEST PART OF EK IT'S NOT BIASED TOWARDS ANY POLITICAL PARTY................

LETS SHARE OUR THOUGHTS..............NO HARD FEELINGS BETWEEN MEMBERS...........

Nash_Node
05-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Yes im Mahinda Rajapakshas fan. because i believe he can give a end to this war. and he is from hambanthita. man who know da SRI LANKAN culture. man who know how to walk in "NIYARA"

POH ! you gotto be SHITTING ME MAN ! :lol:

FOR A DAMN FACT, ..... Mahinda is not what he pretends to be as. He's NOT a sinhalese govi raala.

FOR A FACT, that guy even had a servent to take off his shoes when he got home

The only difference between Ranil and Mahinda is.... Ranil is from Colombo and the guy is educated ! Rest of the broots and brats of both the people are same. <<PERIOD>>

Let me give you another FACT.

Last week, I got the news.. of Devi Balika Principal ammending her interdicted job again with the help of Shiranthi Rajapakasha... where this principal was interdicted for Theft and mishandling of Money !

But, FOR A FACT, When Ranil was the PM, a person who approached Ranil's wife looking for a "help" to get his child into Royal was JAILED on the request of Ranil him self.

I am not a fan of anybody <<PERIOD>>, but this the sort of people we are talking about here. So... I would defenetly stand on the GREEN side of things if you want to talk about the "background and personal" sides of those two people.

People who go-on talking about "mahinda know culture, mahinda know how to gona dakkanna or mahinda is ours" are nothing but people suffering from an inferiority complex about them selves and their own birth. <<period>>

Almost a repeat of what happened between JR, and R.Premadasa. :D but that time..both were on the same side.

in talking about this I want to say dis. in everytime sri lanka government did war accoding to the politics.( trying to resquing the A-9, beferoe the indipendent day in 1996 as i remember. im not sure about da year.. it sacrifice 1000 of SL Soliders.)
but now SL army is command by General SARATH FONSEKA. he is a one of the gratest leaders in sri lankan army ever produce. and government didnt make any influnce on the war. army commander do wat he belive right. goverment do only give wephons army need.

Humour !!

So what you are basically saying is "OK, Let the Barberics run the war this time" .. I don't agree to your point of axis and find it absolutely lame.

I am not questioning the ability or the streangth of the Army commander.. I am questioning your stance of letting a set of people with GUNS decide what's best for the war and the future.

I don't believe this is the answer we are looking for at this juncture of time.

Refer this "The only win is a draw" (http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2048188&postcount=2)
Or this on the same thread (http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2050504&postcount=17)

Though I DO AGREE to GREAT LENGTHS that the ARMY did make a enomource advance compared to the previouse years.

However, This is YOUR IDEA and THAT's MY IDEA, we may agree to disagree if so we don't find a compatibility in-between.

I dont know how stupid u are. can u remember the time of the RANIL WIKRAMASINGHA. no bomb blast. no check point at all. accoding to ur point on that time war is going on. is it?????? no my friend... LTTE attack to colombo when they badly hurt. when they loosing the war.
Give me some LTTE leaders names that UNP government kill.. they can only give the name of our Inteligent members (I belive u can remember the milenimum City) name who was killd during the UNP government period. Dont be that stupid.

Same again,

Refer this "The only win is a draw" (http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2048188&postcount=2)
Or this on the same thread (http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2050504&postcount=17)

im not talking this things based on the Government Statics. I have my own. Dont ask how. I cant give any details about that. Some of EK members know how i got this all details from. i know soliders died. because of that can we stop dis war. shall we hand over the north To PIRABAHARAN????? is that u want my friend???????

I don't think that's what he meant. You are mearly trying to plaster something on him... which is uncalled for.

I know. government have some management problems in economic. But u know how many Multibaralles were fired a day???? how much money that government spend on WAR???? can u imagin??? how many new Helicopters brought, how many wephons were brought??? do u know anything???? have u ever talk with a SOLIDER??? have u ever done anything for the SL ARMY.

Humour again !

From a HOME to a COMPANY to the damn GOVERNMENT MUST have a Budget.

I think the chap whome you replied didn't make his case strong enough.. so let me just add some pointers to it. (small pointers)

Everything has to be accounted for when making a budget. There should be spaces for un-expectable circumbstances, but as for the claims of DA CHINTHANAYA, this is absolute RIDICIOULOUSE !

every damn thing, they try to dump in the expence of war. IF the governement cannot make a fair enough judgment on how much they are going to SPEND for the war.. what's the use of all them ?

We are looking at a government which has a bona fied system, where no one knows where the money goes.

On the same context, I was twisting my brain to find an explanation as why Mahinda had to have 2500 million as his expences on the last budget ?

May be you can un-twist it for me or are you just going to DUMP it on the WAR ?

Some idoits says Fuel prize is increased because of the government. those idot dont know all da worl OIL prize is increased. if government want to decrease the oil prizeMahinda have to bring his own OIL.

Agreed

I dont want to STOP this war. i want to FINISHED this war. it is a diffrent between stop and Finish. if we stop this war now we have to give the north to PIRABAHARAN. if we finished this war we can live freely... which would u like?????

refer to this on the same thread (http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2050504&postcount=17)

ha haa ahahaaaaaaaa:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shihan??????? do u think they will excist 5 years. i bet my friend those artist wont excist another 5 years. they just like air bubbles. just boooom.....;) ;)

Agreed, Just Soda POP !! once the gas goes down.. they are no-where

tell me what happen to AJITH BANDARA( SS), wat happen to the Amila perera, wat happen to the other guys?????? i cant remember da names...
Can anyone come closer to Kasun Kalhara???? those artist have some talent(i dont have any talent on singing;) )

Not that I do Agree on this.. I feel damn pitty for those fellows as well. Not forgetting all the lame idiots who spent a better half of their money SMSing these fools

U didnt get my point. i have given sm examples. because some of people saying that RUPAWAHINI coppied from sirasa. thats y i use old cartoons name.

With you on this one

Ya sirasa is da most famous channel in our country. because they show harf naked womans so most of the youth watche it.;) (Sirasa dancing stars) if they want they even sell their mothers. ;)

Though I have my own opinions about it.. I agree with you on length about this.

Read the bold

damannaked
05-28-2008, 05:17 PM

machang... nicly done...

hmm i dont think if sme 1 walked in a niyara means he can rule dis country or develop this country..n that means the most uneducated but well skilled farmers also can rule the country better. i dont think its a qualification n also its not a disqualification. ya ur a hardcore mahinda fan.so u 4get certain things or u dont look at those things...

so u thi
nk this time war is not going accprding to the politics???????????? wut a joke is dis man????are u like dreaming?????? just b4 da election they had to resuce madu rite??? and b4 da independents day was anot her battle. so those are not political for u???????u can remember wut happened in 1996 but u cant remember wut happen recently..wuts the point...ur just liking his below part.

and i respect mr. sarath fonseka.he is a hero..not mahinda...u prove government make any influence then il accept ur argument..mahindas brother is da defence sec....hehehehe..

dude i dont care weather its ranil or mahinda or chandrika or who ever the politician rule our country.. i just want every1 to be peacefull n happy..at least the times u talking abut v was able to walk around freely n happily....i never said dat time war was going on...hmm and u show me da pictures of the ltte leaders dis government killed..ahhh can u???? and i kno the full story abut melenium city case... and me n ma frnds tru stones at 1 person who involved to dat stupid revel.
it was full selfish issue..

hmmm dude i talk abut da stats that i c in news papers n tv... u say u got stas..im not gonna ask how u got...coz im sure u just bullshiting like mahinda... just prove ur point...and how the hell if army heroes die v can stop the war???? wut bullshit is dat???? i want to live happily n freely...dats all i want...

dude government has management problems every where... not only in economics..hmmm u talking utter bullshit...if they buy those bullets and air craft and stuff vthout any commissions yes it will be so damm cheap..are u gonna say no to dat also???

hmm u think im from mars??? i hv talked to solders??? is it a Qs? dude if u wanna knoi hv done things from donating blood to organizing "ranaviru anusmarana day"
hmm n i hv talked to so many big shots in army to simple solders...
n i hv heard so many good things and bad things abut everything...and so u dont think u kno everything...

hmm fuel price cannot be controled full yes its true...ppl cant blame da government totaly...agree vth dat... but government can take certain steps to control it a bit..

hmm i want a example for a war which has finished from war....plssss tell me i dont kno...

hmm abut SSS artists.ya i think they will last and i think they are talented... and u shud look around to c their work... dude if master kemadasa said they are talented im sure they are..and ya sirasa took advantages from their fame..nothing wrong??? as if sirasa strip them naked or something???

hmmm dude wut u mean by half naked????? for me half naked is some1 not wearing a top or not wearing pants.. wuts ur half naked???

and v living in 21s century not 15th century... u got out walk around and c u will c ppl wearing similar things and walking around...

AND DUDE IF SIRASA DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL Y NO 1 TAKING ACTION AGAINST THEM??????????????

AND PLS ANSWER THE Qs I ASKED????

dont skip things...

WHY MAHINDAS SON NOT GOING FOR WAR?????????????

WHY IF SIRASA IS SO BAD MAHINDA LET HIS POYA DHARMADESANAWA TO TELECAST IN SIRASA????

AND SHOW ME WUTS SO BAD ABUT SIRASA?????????????

TELL WUTS WRONG ABUT THEM???? NOT BAKING UP UR SWEET LOVELY MAHINDA????

DUDE ARE U LIKE IN LOVE VTH MAHINDA???

hmm dude ur so biased...i am not ltte or unp or mahinda or jvp or sirasa or rupavahini or anything else...im just a person who like our country to b normal and happy and free...

sorry if any of my comments hurt ur feelings...

tc bro

Nash_Node
05-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Please note.. just Humour.. nothing else !

dont skip things...

Because Army don't have Aston Matins for him to drive in Vanni :lol:

WHY IF SIRASA IS SO BAD MAHINDA LET HIS POYA DHARMADESANAWA TO TELECAST IN SIRASA????

Because Half Nacked Presentators come there (as claimed) :lol:

They are bad to the bone ! All the Poles in EK says they are BAD. So they MUST BE BAD. :P

DUDE !! :baffled: "sweet lovely" ... DUUUDE !! stay AWAY from me. You are a HOMO !! .. :lol:

Homosexuality is Illegle ! .. you should be JAILED for promoting such behaviour :lol: :lol: :lol:

mimi1983
05-28-2008, 05:43 PM

dont skip things...

They are bad to the bone ! All the Poles in EK says they are BAD. So they MUST BE BAD. :P

DUDE !! :baffled: "sweet lovely" ... DUUUDE !! stay AWAY from me. You are a HOMO !! .. :lol:

Homosexuality is Illegle ! .. you should be JAILED for promoting such behaviour :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha hah haha :D :D :D :D :P :P :P ;)

Nash_Node
05-28-2008, 05:49 PM

Forgot one important question to ask you.

If such is true as you claim..

Then how come Mahinda never fails to take the CREDIT of the war victories ?

He should very well give it to the Army cheif it self right.

And, yes. The Army Commander is only governing the ARMY...if you want to pay gratitude to the Armed forces accomplishments and their victories.. You should actually pay that to the "joint cheif of staff"

damannaked
05-28-2008, 05:51 PM

dont skip things...

just for the entertainment purpose only..

ya man i think im in love vth mahi... he is so sexy...nice mustache... sexy voice..and man da dress he wear so sexy...hehehe

hmm man becarefull.. v both mite end up in jail..hehehe

mimi1983
05-28-2008, 05:53 PM
SRI LANKA ARMY ROCKS !!! MAHINDA SUCKS !! I HATE TO SEE HIM DECEIVING THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY POSING AS ONE OF THOSE HEROES..........HE NEVER EVER ADMITS MISMANAGEMENT, HAS SOME CRAPPY REASONS FOR THOSE..........
I GUESS LEADERS BEFORE HIM WERE HUNDRED TIMES BETTER...........BE IT CHANDRIKA RANIL ETC ETC PEOPLE WERE BETTER OFF THAN NOW...........

sri_lion
05-28-2008, 05:54 PM

NEWS ITEM :

7 year old boy abducted

The Civil Monitoring Committee said that a 7 year old boy was abducted today in Kotahena.

Were you born only yesterday? Does this sort of thing only happened under MR's govt.?

I'll tell you how to prove your point.. Get us stats from a reliable source of Kidnaps and Abductions, show us if this only happened under Mahinda's regime else there's a considerable amount of hike in these situations.. then you proved your point!

Isn't that the way it should be no matter which govt. you wanna condemn? Otherwise you are just another BLIND BASHER!!:D

mimi1983
05-28-2008, 05:55 PM
just for the entertainment purpose only..

ya man i think im in love vth mahi... he is so sexy...nice mustache... sexy voice..and man da dress he wear so sexy...hehehe

hmm man becarefull.. v both mite end up in jail..hehehe

HA HA H AHHA OOOOTA SEXY MOUSTACHE EKAK THIYANAWA .... A NICE ONE.......
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D ;)

Nash_Node
05-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Were you born only yesterday? Does this sort of thing only happened under MR's govt.?

I'll tell you how to prove your point.. Get us stats from a reliable source of Kidnaps and Abductions, show us if this only happened under Mahinda's regime else there's a considerable amount of hike in these situations.. then you proved your point!

Isn't that the way it should be no matter which govt. you wanna condemn? Otherwise you are just another BLIND BASHER!!:D

Yep, it happens under any government..................mind you, in any country as well.

However, you do have to agree with me that in Sri Lanka, the situation is now blown off the lid (rejection from the UN HUman rights) and these things are getting pretty pretty out of hand !

mimi1983
05-28-2008, 05:59 PM

hMMM Guess you are not another mahinda fan..............Bro what more evidence do we need........The main reason we were stripped of a seat in UNHRC was this if i'm not wrong..........The one i quoted was a news item i just saw on web.......
This is no exaggeration.....If you want reliable sources better watch news items of unbiased media........

mimi1983
05-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Yep, it happens under any government..................mind you, in any country as well.

However, you do have to agree with me that in Sri Lanka, the situation is now blown off the lid (rejection from the UN HUman rights) and these things are getting pretty pretty out of hand !

IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND BRO............CLEARLY............

mimi1983
05-28-2008, 06:06 PM
Now you would say that these media are lying..........So why isn't the Govt taking any action...........Indeed you would agree that media freedom has not been threatened to this extent before !! I don't wanna speak too much since u never know i might be abducted:no: :oo:

nalakadas
05-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Yes, machang you are rite.
I agree with you

Billl Gates
05-28-2008, 06:43 PM
macho good 5 bad 95 nam generally it is bad. that is the theory

sri_lion
05-28-2008, 06:57 PM

Ok! lets take your theory... Both of you take Sri Lanka's rejection from UNHRC as the benchmark to mark Sri Lanka's human rights.. Well.. yes! I agree that loosing the seat is indeed a sad situation..

But.. That still doesn't answer my question..If you say there were abductions / kidnaps before too.. then you cannot take UNHRC to show that it has only escalated.. because.. UNHRC was formed in 2006.. and Sri Lanka gained independence in 1948.. so who's gonna account for Human Rights records upto date for 60 years? UNHRC?

So am I right to say UNHRC only looks at 2006 onwards to give a seat in the council.. so based on that can you come to a conclusion that only MR's regime has the worst record of them all?

Think about it!! Be more analytical!!

hMMM Guess you are not another mahinda fan

I dont see why you wanna know where my allegiance lies! :rolleyes:

..............Bro what more evidence do we need........The main reason we were stripped of a seat in UNHRC was this if i'm not wrong..........The one i quoted was a news item i just saw on web.......
This is no exaggeration.....If you want reliable sources better watch news items of unbiased media........

Lets forget about Govt. media for a nano second...(they've always used to do shitty work of govt... I mean all the govts.)

Do you honestly believe SIRASA is professional media insitution that abide by the Professional Journalism?

If you say "YES" then how?

Black Gate
05-28-2008, 06:58 PM
ETTA TAMAI KATAWA

ahamednishadh
05-28-2008, 07:32 PM
GUYS CAN I SAY SOMETHING???

SHALL WE STOP THIS????

IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GETTING OVER THE LIMIT AS PEOPLE HAVE STARTED TO FIGHT TOO SO LETS STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!

DONT EVEN POST A REPLY T THIS POST SAYING YOU AGREE!!

kalhan
05-28-2008, 08:39 PM

:yes: :yes: :yes:

bcs
05-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Ya that is true 100%. Well done

buddhika19
05-28-2008, 08:58 PM
yes it's true

kalhan
05-28-2008, 08:59 PM

NEWS ITEM :

7 year old boy abducted

Y?????? SIN wht did he d

randula01
05-28-2008, 09:28 PM
yes this is true

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

mimi1983
05-28-2008, 10:34 PM
GUYS CAN I SAY SOMETHING???

SHALL WE STOP THIS????

IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GETTING OVER THE LIMIT AS PEOPLE HAVE STARTED TO FIGHT TOO SO LETS STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!

DONT EVEN POST A REPLY T THIS POST SAYING YOU AGREE!!

Oh come on Bro ! Did it sound like a fight ? Sorry if it did...........We were having a good debate.......No hard feelings either between Sri,nash,badtc etc etc...........

Guys fit ney..........:D :D :yes: :yes:

Nash_Node
05-29-2008, 09:58 AM
Ok! lets take your theory... Both of you take Sri Lanka's rejection from UNHRC as the benchmark to mark Sri Lanka's human rights.. Well.. yes! I agree that loosing the seat is indeed a sad situation..

But.. That still doesn't answer my question..If you say there were abductions / kidnaps before too.. then you cannot take UNHRC to show that it has only escalated.. because.. UNHRC was formed in 2006.. and Sri Lanka gained independence in 1948.. so who's gonna account for Human Rights records upto date for 60 years? UNHRC?

So am I right to say UNHRC only looks at 2006 onwards to give a seat in the council.. so based on that can you come to a conclusion that only MR's regime has the worst record of them all?

Think about it!! Be more analytical!!

On the contrary, I was never talking about the UNHRC though I was refering to it. (I didn't talk about it in the thread which was opened for it either)

Personally, I think UNHRC is JINXED and got off the wrong foot. Though I reserve my opinions about it in a more diverse view point, OVERALL I think it's crap formulated by beurocracts to push their ideologies towards poorer nations.

However, I was talking more on my "personal experiances" that the HR violations in this country has skyrocketed during the MR regime.

Yes, we should not let the fact of 87 or 89 to be forgotten, but these are NORMAL, PEACEFUL (ironically) times in this country. IN THAT case, I say the violations has gone up.

Nash_Node
05-29-2008, 10:00 AM
Oh come on Bro ! Did it sound like a fight ? Sorry if it did...........We were having a good debate.......No hard feelings either between Sri,nash,badtc etc etc...........

Nop, not me !

I am pretty fine - A-OK with you !:rolleyes:

gaveen5555
05-29-2008, 10:09 AM
ane me.............................

Ranzilu_7
05-29-2008, 10:09 AM
well its true Sirasa is creating a Havoc in Television Industry................
But if we go to the tv in the eveing , the only channel who gives us entertainment is Sirasa...
I dnt knw whether its a koti Sirasa or whutever.................
But be Honest....

badtnc
05-29-2008, 11:57 PM

:D :D :D we just expresing our ideas.. that all bro. ;)

mimi1983
05-30-2008, 01:29 AM
:D :D :D we just expresing our ideas.. that all bro. ;)

Yeah Macho !! Eka ney ! :yes: Api okkoma rajavaru okkoma vesiyo.....................;)

*Vidz*
05-30-2008, 02:52 AM
well...da things dat u've put here r 100% true..n im not gonnna talk abt dis shit again cuz i've allrdy talked abt dis lot mre dan i hve 2 n previous thrd....N FEW WORDZ!..Sirasa s a LTTE supprtin channel...n secondly...gov cnt tke any action cuz if so...Other shit LTTE luvrs,,specially suckin NGOs startin 2 scram n scrw evrythin....n stupid NIDAHAS MADYA WYAPARAYA thing,,,includin Sunanda Deshapriya...cuz dey juz wanna bark evrytime..lot f ma other ideas hve spkn by othr members...so i don hve 2 rpt dem..bt if want to....wl c...:P
KOTI SIRASA...s da biggest enmy n SL!

lasanka
05-30-2008, 04:24 AM
tx 4 da reading..

dnt do dis kind of a thing. I post my thread @ 11.54
and u replied it at 11.55

if u cant read then no need of a reply.

Mea wage boru karayo lankawata maha wadayak....
it didnt take me even 30 secs to read what uve written... u cant expect everyones english to be lousy. how can u be sure he didnt read it?

lasanka
05-30-2008, 04:25 AM
why the heck is politics brought up in the first place on this tsk..

yasasvi
05-30-2008, 04:26 AM
100% agree

*Vidz*
05-30-2008, 05:28 AM
why the heck is politics brought up in the first place on this tsk..cuz evrytin based n politics!

mimi1983
05-30-2008, 05:50 AM
well...da things dat u've put here r 100% true..n im not gonnna talk abt dis shit again cuz i've allrdy talked abt dis lot mre dan i hve 2 n previous thrd....N FEW WORDZ!..Sirasa s a LTTE supprtin channel...n secondly...gov cnt tke any action cuz if so...Other shit LTTE luvrs,,specially suckin NGOs startin 2 scram n scrw evrythin....n stupid NIDAHAS MADYA WYAPARAYA thing,,,includin Sunanda Deshapriya...cuz dey juz wanna bark evrytime..lot f ma other ideas hve spkn by othr members...so i don hve 2 rpt dem..bt if want to....wl c...:P
KOTI SIRASA...s da biggest enmy n SL!

Yeah We saw How a Govt minister took action against Rupavahini and Got the appropriate treatment.......Just s simple question .........Why has Govt failed to take action against the perpetrators of free media..........FREE MEDIA HAS BEEN THREATENED LIKE NEVER BEFORE !!! Please for the betterment of the country try to see things neutrally rather than being biased......

Cheers !!!

sri_lion
05-30-2008, 08:13 AM
Please for the betterment of the country try to see things neutrally rather than being biased......

Which hardly the case in all the Sri Lankan media! :rolleyes:

sri_lion
05-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Personally, I think UNHRC is JINXED and got off the wrong foot. Though I reserve my opinions about it in a more diverse view point, OVERALL I think it's crap formulated by beurocracts to push their ideologies towards poorer nations.

I'm glad you understood it... for an example.. I'm very puzzled if Western countries does have good Human Rights practices they have a good opportunity to prove so.. they have "Karuna" (An ex-leader of a terrorist group that FBI claims the world's most dangerous terrorist group) why not charge him with his Human Rights violations? Instead he was only detained for the forged passport incident and released!

Why double standards? Is this the rule of people who spearhead UN?:confused:

mimi1983
05-30-2008, 11:09 AM
I'm glad you understood it... for an example.. I'm very puzzled if Western countries does have good Human Rights practices they have a good opportunity to prove so.. they have "Karuna" (An ex-leader of a terrorist group that FBI claims the world's most dangerous terrorist group) why not charge him with his Human Rights violations? Instead he was only detained for the forged passport incident and released!

Yeah you are correct when u said that western countries have double standards for poorer countries..........We have seen how they treat poor palestiniens Vs Israels....But Bro do you still think that where as Human rights is concerned the tolerance level is acceptable in this country ? We are country with Rich values etc etc...

mimi1983
05-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Which hardly the case in all the Sri Lankan media! :rolleyes:

When we compare between state and Private media the level of bias is much low in private media isn't it ?

pathum1986
05-30-2008, 11:17 AM
well done.......mun indian channel wallinuth kopi karanawa ban

sri_lion
05-30-2008, 11:27 AM
But Bro do you still think that where as Human rights is concerned the tolerance level is acceptable in this country ? We are country with Rich values etc etc...

NO! It has never been!

When we compare between state and Private media the level of bias is much low in private media isn't it ?

That's out of the question! Since govt. media is bias on govt. should private media be bias on either govt. or opposition? Is that professional journalism?

Nash_Node
05-30-2008, 11:30 AM

Karuna is merly a pawn in a more severe case of international politics and a total paradox.

dinukaperera
05-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Machan there is no management in the economy.Every where corruption. Do you know that we have to pay Rs.40 tax per petrol litre? Why is that? To maintain the jumbo cabinet. You might be thinking every ones speaks against government is a UNP or an LTTE supporter.I dont care what you are thinking. Api nam samahara aya wage anduwata kade yanne naa.
Every one in this country knows who gave money to LTTE to stop voting in north & eastern provinces.

mimi1983
05-30-2008, 11:31 AM
NO! It has never been!

That's out of the question! Since govt. media is bias on govt. should private media be bias on either govt. or opposition? Is that professional journalism?

No they shouldn't be biased to either Govt or Others........But when you compare The state media is very biased towards rather than private media are to others.........Mind you Private media do show a lot of good things done by the Govt like infrastructure developments etc etc........And some even has a separate segment for the president called "From the presidents diary" I guess it is Sirasa.......

Nash_Node
05-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah you are correct when u said that western countries have double standards for poorer countries..........We have seen how they treat poor palestiniens Vs Israels....But Bro do you still think that where as Human rights is concerned the tolerance level is acceptable in this country ? We are country with Rich values etc etc...

BULLSHIT !
In Sri Lanka media freedom + HR were never given their rightful places.

Because which ever the side comes to power, we are ALL ruled by Thugs !

mimi1983
05-30-2008, 12:00 PM
BULLSHIT !

Yeah True........It has deteriorated or reached unacceptable level in recent times............

mimi1983
05-30-2008, 12:02 PM
BULLSHIT !

Hey Bro are you a lawyer ? I saw in a recent news item that the CJ was to pullout due to some reason if Govt does not keep up to its words.......I guess it was regarding some salary issue .........Do you have any idea ?

sri_lion
05-30-2008, 12:10 PM
No they shouldn't be biased to either Govt or Others........But when you compare The state media is very biased towards rather than private media are to others.........Mind you Private media do show a lot of good things done by the Govt like infrastructure developments etc etc........And some even has a separate segment for the president called "From the presidents diary" I guess it is Sirasa.......

True! state media is a lot bias towards govt. so what's new? AFAIK this is the scenario in every country's state media and under every govt. in SL that we lived! The problem here is though people seem to have short term memory span :lol: why now blaming only MR's regime?hasn't this been the case under CBK? Premadasa? that's why they are called govt. media isn't it? the truth is we can never expect govt. media to be abide by the professional journalism! So the govt. media shouldn't even be in this equation as far as I'm concerned!!

But Sirasa call them selves "The People's Channel", but the question remains.. which people's? Like the time they reported Mr. Thamilselvan's death? do they even know the meaning of "Mahatha" (Means Maha+Uththamaya)?either they don't know Sinhalese else they just don't care calling a terrorist a Maha Uththamaya (Does CNN ever call Mr.Bin Laden? even Mr. is far lesser word than Mahatha?), people's channel calling the very person that killed people! These maybe small things..but people do take note!

They do question all the govt. officials about the development of the country (which is a good thing..) but I never saw any segment asking questions from opposition about what they think about "Prabakaran loosing North East from his fantasy (P)EELAM" we would like to know what opposition thinks about it or what opposition was going to do if they win NE election for that matter? Shouldn't these be covered? In the "People's Channel"? Don't you think?

Nash_Node
05-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Hey Bro are you a lawyer ? I saw in a recent news item that the CJ was to pullout due to some reason if Govt does not keep up to its words.......I guess it was regarding some salary issue .........Do you have any idea ?

That was just bullcrap and a hoax.

CJ pulled a stunt, simply a damage control.

earthling
05-30-2008, 01:45 PM

sirasa - Only joke.

I'm comparing With the current situation with Sirasa TV..IS there any programmes in Rupavahini that can rival 'ALA' ?..is there any cartoon programme in Rupavahini+ITN+Swarnavahini+Derana can rival Sirasa's dubbing at present ?

Dont think so...

earthling
05-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah Macho !! Eka ney ! :yes: Api okkoma rajavaru okkoma vesiyo.....................;)

Vesiyo ????? LMFAO :D :D :D

u meant vasiyo right ? :)

mimi1983
05-30-2008, 02:16 PM

Shit !! I meant countrymen.....Vasiyo the ? :yes:

sri_lion
05-30-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm comparing With the current situation with Sirasa TV..IS there any programmes in Rupavahini that can rival 'ALA' ?..is there any cartoon programme in Rupavahini+ITN+Swarnavahini+Derana can rival Sirasa's dubbing at present ?

Dont think so...

Not all programs!

Dubbing in SIRASA is good! Agreed! But Rupavahini had and still has the best tele-dramas because it enforce strict rules when choosing them!

SIRASA = Import -> Dub -> Play

COST CUTTING!! :lol:

Another thing why does SIRASA always choose easy money? DANCING STARS, SUPER STARS, TARZEN STAR (for god's sake:rolleyes: )? Why not make an effort to create programs that invest knowledge in the viewer? there's a lot of those kind of programs on the international arena for them to copy... (Example: Mythbusters, I didn't know that)

Well I guess they just need to make a quick buck! Who wants to educate viewers right? If that happens the very 1st set of programs they avoid watching is that 2 GU HOURS!!:lol: Well.. I get it!! :lol:

sri_lion
05-30-2008, 04:55 PM

:lol::lol:

hemantha33
05-30-2008, 04:56 PM
true

coolkushan
05-30-2008, 05:00 PM
u r totally correct bro.... keep on posting good info which can open every one's eyes......

kalhan
05-31-2008, 06:57 AM
Not all programs!

Dubbing in SIRASA is good! Agreed! But Rupavahini had and still has the best tele-dramas because it enforce strict rules when choosing them!

SIRASA = Import -> Dub -> Play

COST CUTTING!! :lol:

Another thing why does SIRASA always choose easy money? DANCING STARS, SUPER STARS, TARZEN STAR (for god's sake:rolleyes: )? Why not make an effort to create programs that invest knowledge in the viewer? there's a lot of those kind of programs on the international arena for them to copy... (Example: Mythbusters, I didn't know that)

Well I guess they just need to make a quick buck! Who wants to educate viewers right? If that happens the very 1st set of programs they avoid watching is that 2 GU HOURS!!:lol: Well.. I get it!! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ur 100% crt ....i Notice d@ al d time .......ur nt in SL bt u seemed to know alot abt SL frm thr :D :D

mastercpj
05-31-2008, 08:15 AM
100 % PURe TRUTH MACHAN....SIRASA SUCKS VERY MUCH ...I HATE SIRASA

kalhan
05-31-2008, 08:24 AM
100 % PURe TRUTH MACHAN....SIRASA SUCKS VERY MUCH ...I HATE SIRASA

whz this ???

R_L
06-06-2008, 05:26 PM

im not going to comment on the whole sirasa thing... doesnt mean that i see enough of shitty stuff sirasa does, but lets say i prefer to "not" comment on it..

but bout wat sri_lion says.. definitely true... they have bludy commisions in UK to see HR violations in Sri Lanka.. for gods sake they jes let go of a very person who was responsible for bringing LTTE to this state,... left or not.... given up arms or not.. he is still a terrorist.. the blood that has stained his hands dont get washed off!!!!!

double standards of the UN and West countries are wat has made this situ become much worse!!!!!

gayandilanga
10-13-2008, 04:22 AM
that's true....

lasith_hasantha
10-13-2008, 04:35 AM
:yes::yes::yes:

nothing
10-15-2008, 08:41 PM
sirasa sucks.....its complete bullshit.... no 1 loves it....every patriot hate it...

ozone_buzzer
10-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

sherlock
10-15-2008, 11:38 PM
macho samaharu anathawadi

chammmy
10-22-2008, 11:01 PM

In Sri Lanka good things happen because of the government. Bad things happen not because of the government. Sirasa says bad things happen because of the government. If this is going to lead to a change of power, then I can understand your concerns my brother.:D

Voltron
10-23-2008, 12:19 AM
Godak programes kopikarapuwa .Specialy from ZEE TV and other american

TV channels.Their news isn't balence.

I not like this channel . Boru wedeiy meke.No educatinoal programes.

madurax86
10-23-2008, 12:26 AM
tru very tru but man sirasa does not clearly do/did anything gud for ROCK! ....thats sure ;P if u wanna rok turn on to tnl...if its rokin still :P

englishpunk77
10-23-2008, 12:32 AM
good post dude.. Thanx for the info.
And your english is good machan.

lkdood
10-23-2008, 01:01 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Elakiri member badtnc(the poster) has the medical condition "sirasaphobia"

("sirasaphobia" - fear, dislike & hatred of Sirasa)

ube post eka mara joke ekak :lol:

every channel has reality shows, political shows, music shows

Sirasata koch chara mada gahuwath oya hodeta yanne :yes:

Sirasa is a private company

they are broadcasting to make money & they are making money

government poop channels like ITN, RUPAWAHINI are used to promote the government party's agenda

when you watch Sirasa news you see everybody on it

JHU,UNP,GOVERNMENT,MUSLIM,TAMIL,JVP

good luck to Sirasa :yes:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Sirasa_TV.jpghttp://www.asiawaves.net/tvlogos/mtv-1.jpghttp://www.sirasa.com/images/sirasalogo.jpg

izzardahamad
10-23-2008, 01:12 AM
atha thamai

lkdood
10-24-2008, 01:19 AM
Ela Sirasa :yes:

hchri
10-24-2008, 01:58 AM

yes macho.............

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6139/songhchrixn1.jpg

amila.graphics
10-24-2008, 10:19 AM
I agree with U 100% macho..

take this machan,Most of the Sri lankans wants to Just live on hear,not to take a step to up.thats y the things happn like this.I realy watch "Satharadenek Senpathiyo" what a great tele drama is..Sirasa Tv gives only entertainment for the people.they dn't want to make Our Brain,just to brake....

I have tel Something more Macho..,mama me wada karanagaman...

badtnc
10-24-2008, 10:42 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Elakiri member badtnc(the poster) has the medical condition "sirasaphobia"

("sirasaphobia" - fear, dislike & hatred of Sirasa)

ube post eka mara joke ekak :lol:

every channel has reality shows, political shows, music shows

Sirasata koch chara mada gahuwath oya hodeta yanne :yes:

Sirasa is a private company

government poop channels like ITN, RUPAWAHINI are used to promote the government party's agenda

when you watch Sirasa news you see everybody on it

JHU,UNP,GOVERNMENT,MUSLIM,TAMIL,JVP

good luck to Sirasa :yes:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Sirasa_TV.jpghttp://www.asiawaves.net/tvlogos/mtv-1.jpghttp://www.sirasa.com/images/sirasalogo.jpg

hahaha....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wat an joke.....

LTTE supporter should support sirasa machan.. so no bis surprise about ur comment....

however tx 4 da comment machan...

u ar da one who make jokes in EK machan...

INSIDE information.... hahahahaa.. talking details from sm other sites and putting them in here and saying i have inside information... u ar da one who make jokes in EK...

then u can start a porn movie production company machan.... because u can earn lot of money 4m dat ne... hahaha

this is a country. u cant do anything u want in sri lanka.... maybe u can do it in Plam;) .. bt not in sri lanka...

Muzain
10-24-2008, 10:57 AM
The Matter which you mentiond here is may be true Bt nw m got fadeup with this Sirasa Stuf So i dont like to talk it here any more

BTW Keep Posting Good Thinks Keep it Up

archirasika
10-24-2008, 11:16 AM
good thought !!!! thankx !!!!!!!!

lkdood
10-24-2008, 05:56 PM
hahaha....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wat an joke.....

LTTE supporter should support sirasa machan.. so no bis surprise about ur comment....

however tx 4 da comment machan...

u ar da one who make jokes in EK machan...

INSIDE information.... hahahahaa.. talking details from sm other sites and putting them in here and saying i have inside information... u ar da one who make jokes in EK...

then u can start a porn movie production company machan.... because u can earn lot of money 4m dat ne... hahaha

this is a country. u cant do anything u want in sri lanka.... maybe u can do it in Plam;) .. bt not in sri lanka...

badtnc

ubata mole amaruwak thiyanawa :lol:

beheth tikak ganin :yes:

hancok
10-24-2008, 06:06 PM
ai ban,raja kaduwa swarnawahiniye night learners eke copiyakne:angry:

||~R_girl~||
10-24-2008, 06:15 PM
heyy yehhh dis is ryt!!! but they spread rumours saying dat evrys copying em! lol
bt stil in ma point of view Sirasa dus it programz betr dan othr channels! i mean in an intrsting way whr ppl r atrcted to watch it! n v cnt point r finger on dat mattr! can v? its thr talnt!
yet dnt u think da money they spend on thes kinda crap cud be used 4 d bettrment of SL!
we were taught abt dis evn at school! hehe... ppl say dat sirasa hv spnt more dan billions of rupees 4 these kinda shows lyk suprstr, dancing str n crap.!! thy shud hv used it to develope SL n get a good income to our cntry!
and by d way as evry1 says u dnt seem bad at Eng. hehe dnt underestimate urself!:rofl:

Mackenzie
10-24-2008, 06:16 PM
hmmm...

nalakaanjana
10-24-2008, 06:21 PM
HELUWALI SIRASA=LTTE:yes::yes:

Rovin
10-24-2008, 06:29 PM
in a way you are correct, but i think most ppl in sri lanka like to watch sirasa. because i dont think that they copied the same programs. good topic

C100
10-24-2008, 06:35 PM
aththa thamai!!!!!!!

TDW
10-24-2008, 06:35 PM
yes,this fu****g sirasa distroying our country and culture

badtnc
10-24-2008, 06:50 PM
badtnc

ubata mole amaruwak thiyanawa :lol:

beheth tikak ganin :yes:

mata nam ehema armaruwak na...

oya dawal hina dakin kattiya thama beheth ganna ona

millroy007
11-10-2008, 01:19 AM
when a good media and powerful media represnts , all u sinhala mother ***** balme it as koti ..

f**** stop being racist man , when we go abroad no one cares whther we are sinhala or tamil or what ever , we are srilankans and we represnt our country , why cant we be the same ...

just cause a tamil man owns sirasa its koti , yeah search in ur mothers hole there is a koti there too ..

**** u sinhala and tamil racist mother fuckers , racisim should end before the war ends trust me..

Please read the rules. Do not use bad worlds on public.
Thanks sri_lion for showing this thread to me.
GTRZ

coollifestyle4u
11-10-2008, 01:38 AM
Yes, machan that's true.

urajdrlk
11-10-2008, 05:53 AM
Kauruwath oyaalagee nangilaa mallilaata....Mega shows nam balanna denna epaa...specially sirase yana ara prweena kawya...mahagedara...wagee mala elaw....owaa balalaa.....molee narak wenawaaaaa :angry: :angry: :angry:

R_L
11-10-2008, 09:13 AM
when a good media and powerful media represnts , all u sinhala mother fuckers balme it as koti ..

fuck stop being racist man , when we go abroad no one cares whther we are sinhala or tamil or what ever , we are srilankans and we represnt our country , why cant we be the same ...

just cause a tamil man owns sirasa its koti , yeah search in ur mothers hole there is a koti there too ..

fuck u sinhala and tamil racist mother fuckers , racisim should end before the war ends trust me..

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

baya une wachana walata ah.....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sri_lion
11-10-2008, 09:30 AM
when a good media and powerful media represnts , all u sinhala mother fuckers balme it as koti ..

fuck stop being racist man , when we go abroad no one cares whther we are sinhala or tamil or what ever , we are srilankans and we represnt our country , why cant we be the same ...

fuck u sinhala and tamil racist mother fuckers , racisim should end before the war ends trust me..

Wow! you are so sensitive on this matter!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

northtech
11-10-2008, 09:42 AM
agree !!!

cliffordph
11-11-2008, 01:45 PM
You Guys are discussion about Sirasa and Promoting it by doing so. Sirasa must be rolling in laughter since they get free publicity by this.
I need to mentioned that it looks like mr Badtnc (Senior Member) has been watching Sirasa since he knows all about its programmes.
Simple theory if you donít like it donít watch it .....LOL what a joker.

yasasrd
11-11-2008, 01:50 PM
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

roshanperera
11-11-2008, 01:56 PM
why are you reporsting the same thing m** f*(

bashi
11-11-2008, 02:02 PM
you have all got it wrong ma man you are completely mistaken SIRASA do copy but not from around SL but from USA :)

asanka_lahiru
11-11-2008, 02:16 PM
v all knw dis machoo...btw very well written...thanx 4 da info..

senira
11-18-2008, 07:48 PM
ya may b

senira
11-18-2008, 07:48 PM
but yes boss n althose still gud an men

cthabrew
11-18-2008, 08:27 PM
the other thing most artists go with Sirasa is M entertainment don't they most of young popular artists are signed to M Entertainment am i right

markdc
11-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Good Thinking :yes::yes::yes: All True

Sirasa Is Realy BullShit :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Must Baned From SL

markdc
11-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Kauruwath oyaalagee nangilaa mallilaata....Mega shows nam balanna denna epaa...specially sirase yana ara prweena kawya...mahagedara...wagee mala elaw....owaa balalaa.....molee narak wenawaaaaa :angry: :angry: :angry:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

supun75
11-18-2008, 08:47 PM

DUDE I HAVE GOT JUST ONE LITTLE QUESTION FOR YOU.
LAST YEAR SSS SEASON2 FINAL EKA BALANNA ETHI NEDA?AHH KAMAK NE BELUWE KIYAMUKOO BALAPU EKEK GEN EHEANAM AHANNA.WHY DID PRESIDENT MAHINDA RAJAPAKSA WISH HIS BEST WISHERS TO SIRASA TV AND PRADEEP RANGANA AT THE END OF THAT PROGRAMME?? SURELY IF HE IS A PATRIOT AS YOU SAY, THEN HE WOULDN'T BE EVEN WATCHING SUCH PROGRAMMES? WOULD HE?

Dark-Angel
11-19-2008, 01:16 AM
mm...this is very true..

gayancc
11-19-2008, 01:31 AM
ya i agree wit u. thing is its nt a problem about sirasa programs.problem is "wht is da sirasa nomology?"

thse r stupid LTTE's invisible hands

dhanusha83
11-26-2008, 10:22 PM
SIRASA MULU RATAMA KEEEYA....
Don t Watch SIRASA....
Dont be FOOOL

Rajithasm
12-24-2008, 07:47 AM
here goes another one!!

ado seriusly u guys have sum damn problem!!!!

wat da **** is ur problem wit sirasa?? if u dont lyk it dont watch it!!! i dont lyk programmes going in TNL so i dont watch it but its still in my TV.

does it pain in ur rear side wen ppl watch sirasa??
and also y do u think sirasa supports UNP or LTTE??? and u say dat if they r supporting them(specailly da LTTE) da government will leave them alone???

if they were supporting LTTE then sirasa shud have been closed by da governent around 2 yrs ago!!!! y didnt they do dat?? coz they dont have n e thing to report lyk dat?? y does it pain ur ur rear side wen sumone goes against da government??

and im sure most if u guys wud know da saying "TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS". it looks lyk its simmilar to u guys too. well they dont report n e thing wrong ryt??? ive never seen them report n e thing wrong. well i think dat its a good thing dat da government is wiping out da LTTE but in da same time who knows weather they r doing n e bad stuff also??

i can give u an example if u want. da area is a fully army controlled area and a tamil gurl gets raped. da gurl itself says dat she was raped by da army. can da army say dat it was da LTTE who did it??? no ryt?? if they say da LTTE did it then it means dat there is sumthing wrong in their security measures ryt?? common how can a LTTE guy come and rape a gurl in a army controlled place where any LTTE person is supposed to be killed if spotted??

by da way i dont want to talk weather da LTTE is doing wrong or da army is doing wrong.

wat i want to say is guys pls know this seen.

if any sirasa guy come to EK and finds all these threads against sirasa and takes leagal action against EK then it might go upto da level that EK mite even close up. and im sure no one wants dat to happen unless they r spammers frm other sites who try to bring down da standards f this great site. i tell u guys this each and every time coz this mite happen.

and by da way badtnc!!
ur mad ne bunz!!
in ur list f programmes dat says sirasa had copied u have said sports programmes and mentioned da world cup and so. isnt it da most foolish thing to say?? dont u know dat its da match organizers decision to chose who is to telecast?? how can u blame sirasa for telecasting matches?? they have got da rights so they show it. simmilarly wen rupawahini gets da right they show it. nikan pissu kathakaranna nathuwa hitapanko!

next is u say SSS is a copied program from rupawahini. did u know dat there were shows lyk dat even b 4 rupawahini started??

its da typical metality of a typical sri lankan. u talk in dat way. u think dat foreign ppl r supporting da LTTE. but wat u dont understand is dat they r supporting da government inderectly. as u know an ending thru war is never an ending. it will start again. dats y da intl community is telling da government to go for talks as there is a greater chance of a lsting peace thru talks rather than war. and wat ppl lyk u think is dat the intl community is supporting da LTTE. stop thinking lyk a frog in da well and come out of it. there is an old saying da read "AN ISOLATED MAN IS A WALKING DEAD BODY". its da simmilar case. lets say dat da government says all foreing offices and NGO's have to close down and go aways and stuff. and a little time after dat a huge natural disaster happens such as a tsunami or eartquake etc and 1000's of ppl dies and many r in severe need for aid. and still da government has its policy saying dat no foreign aid will be allowed then u expect da ppl to die??? if such a thing happens then automatically in da next election da opposition will win with a majority even if they dont do a single campaign.

guys think abt it. dont be a FROG IN THE WELL

im agry with u ...................................

Rajithasm
12-24-2008, 07:51 AM
ey aacharya gon mervin silva vage Sirasata bena bena ey sirasa chennal eka balanne

ayi machan e yaka couts waladi sirasen samawath aran...............