PDA

View Full Version : Tamil brother writes to Sinahla brother

sampath312
08-06-2008, 12:59 AM
This is a mail I got related to the Delons video I Uploaded to Youtube...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSbK7YUHeQU

Read carefully..please remember you got to be careful what you talk here because this is not about any thing but about our mother land...So please discuss within ur limits...

ANOTHER DOG COM ETO YOU TUBE,,,
YOU CAN READ OTHER YOUR SINGHALA BROTHERS COMMENT, HOW MANY OF THEM WANT ALL TAMILS HAVE TO BE KILLED AND BURNT.
Majority of your people don’t want Tamils in this country.
1) There is racial ethnic problem in SRILNAKA,
History says , singhala only language, change the name from ceylon to srilanka , country declared as a Buddhist country ( politicians never care of development of the country), lands robed in north and east and Sinhala people resettled with government support, English schools closed.
2) Many singhalese wants TAMILS to be SLAVE OR GO TO INDIA ( but can the politician make a law then tamils know what to do) ( practically this is impossible, but I prefer to live in india rather in srilanka) how many your idiots know this is not possible?
3) Politicians and other Singhalese trying to ethically cleansing tamils via RIOTS and killing s and burning , damaged the properties, and chased away from their place time to time, even before independence, BEFORE LTTE START TO FIGHT. ( no one got punished)
4) TAMILS BECOME REFUGEES IN SRILANKA.
5) Not a single political leaders are educated, only few ministers are educated but the cant do proper job, majority ministers are THUGS.
6) University entrance and employment based on ethnicity not in the knowledge. ( systematic suppression )

7) All peaceful means and talks failed by tamil politicians. ( before LTTE came to fight) ( peaceful UNARMED RALLY people attacked and hit, many got head injuries,, even TAMIL MPs got head injuries ,, but NO ONE GOT ARRESTED)

8) In 1977 just 9 tamils killed by SINGHLESE POLICE THUGS when the tamil meeting was going on in Jaffna. ( no one punished) . THE ONLY BIG LIBRARY WAS BURNT BY POLITICIAN WHO THEN STAYED IN JAFFNA for election campaign.

9) ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, LTTE FOMRED BY FEW YOUTHS, who were thought full and were affected by Singhalese.

10) ) WHEN the minority decided to fight , all of them wont joint, because many of them are rich and selfish, some will be against it. ( This is known for every fight)

11) The so called LEGIMATE SINGHALA ARMY continue the killings supported and ARMED BY TERROR POLITICIAN. They enjoy raping students, kill and burry the relatives.

12) THIS SIGHALA GOVERNMENT NEVER EVER GIVE RIGHTS TO TAMILS, NEVER GIVE LAW TO TAMILS.

13) ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, Fight started, ( don’t expect democracy on fight, don’t expect DECENT FIGHT AGAINST THE RACIAL ARMY THUGS, DON’T EXPECT DECENT FIGHT AGAINST THE RACIAL TERROR GOVETMENT.

14) IF YOU EXPECT DECENT FIGHT , THEN army must fight decent fight first, rather KILLING INNOCENT TAMILS AND CLAIMING AS LTTE.

FIGHT STARTED, DECISION MADE FOR SEPARATION. DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE WINNIG OR LOOSING.
Fight with DIGNITY RATHER DYING AS SLAVE.
FIGHT WITH BRAVE RATHER LIVING LIKE SLAVE.
DO OR DIE. PRABAKARAN MEY BE WROING, BUT HE IS BEST FIGHTER.
END OF THE DAY POWER COMES FROM BARREL OF THE GUN,
SRILANKA DON’T UNDERSTAND LANGUAGE OF PEACE, ONLY LANGUAGE IS GUN,, GUN,,,
IF SINGHALA ARMY KILL ALL THE TAMILS , THEN FINE SRILANKA WILL BE PEACE?? ( DON’T WORRY ANOTHER FIGHT WILL START WITHIN SINGHALSE LIKE JVP)

this is complete extraction of his mail

sampath writes

nabil
08-06-2008, 01:11 AM
Well clearly he has only 1 side of the story.
n he himself says eventhough prabhakaran is right or wrong it does not matter as he is the best fighter. What is this a game of boxing???

However id like to bring forward some points of mutual agreement:
Even if all the tigers are eliminated theres still not going to be any piece in sri lanka for long n there is a chance of a clash within the sinhalese.

Hiroshan1
08-06-2008, 01:35 AM
that's his pat to say !!!
no one need ,,,,, all we need is a .

Asitha-K
08-06-2008, 02:00 AM
we can't put away what he says! tough call! this is a dhoosra!

Sasika@Elakiri
08-06-2008, 02:15 AM
I think he's still in 1970s n talks only about actions of non educated group of people who lived those days,
It may be 100% true that tamils were killed, bullied those days(1970s~80s), But was it only for tamils?, NO NO NO even Sinhala people got killed,even Muslims, Burgher....etc. there were riots all over the island those days ,not only for Tamils. they must understand this.

Now the situation has changed a lot. people have learn t from their mistakes,
Non of my educated Tamil friends talk about racism,seperation. all they want is peace , so do we.
If ltte deserves a war we must give em but if they understand the situation now and want real peace, then we are ready for that too!

He's talkin about bullshit democracy, has ltte given that to tamil people?
100 s of child soldiers(tamil) have been recruited to ltte for front line war, while children of ltte leaders enjoy their luxurious things in developed countries.What does that guy has to say about that?

Bro you must send him a reply answering and commenting for all his facts.
Tell the ltte supporter to come here to elakiri for a good argument. give him the link for this thread.

Sasika@Elakiri
08-06-2008, 02:19 AM
we can't put away what he says! tough call! this is a dhoosra!

But bro he is trying to justify terrorism :no: :no:

Sasika@Elakiri
08-06-2008, 02:22 AM
This is a mail I got related to the Delons video I Uploaded to Youtube...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSbK7YUHeQU

Read carefully..please remember you got to be careful what you talk here because this is not about any thing but about our mother land...So please discuss within ur limits...

this is complete extraction of his mail

sampath writes

I think this war cannot be stopped by war, this can only be stopped by coming to an agreement but in order to get ltte to the table we must win this war so they will start to listen.

Hiroshan1
08-06-2008, 02:22 AM
I think he's still in 1970s n talks only about actions of non educated group of people who lived those days,
It may be 100% true that tamils were killed, bullied those days(1970s~80s), But was it only for tamils?, NO NO NO even Sinhala people got killed,even Muslims, Burgher....etc. there were riots all over the island those days ,not only for Tamils. they must understand this.

Non of my educated Tamil friends talk about racism,seperation. all they want is peace , so do we.
If ltte deserves a war we must give em but if they understand the situation now and want real peace, then we are ready for that too!

100 s of child soldiers(tamil) have been recruited to ltte for front line war, while children of ltte leaders enjoy their luxurious things in developed countries.What does that guy has to say about that?

Tell the ltte supporter to come here to elakiri for a good argument. give him the link for this thread.

terrorism can solve nothing:no:

yashan
08-06-2008, 02:31 AM

:) :yes: :yes: :yes:

Sasika@Elakiri
08-06-2008, 02:38 AM
terrorism can solve nothing:no:

:yes::yes i think that guy isn't a Tamil, he must be a somewhat Ltte supporter

Wal Bada
08-06-2008, 07:58 PM
YOU CAN READ OTHER YOUR SINGHALA BROTHERS COMMENT, HOW MANY OF THEM WANT ALL TAMILS HAVE TO BE KILLED AND BURNT.No one wants that. But Prabhakaran's path to illusionary Eelam will eventually make it happen.:rofl:

Majority of your people don’t want Tamils in this country.Majority of us don't want terrorists in the country.

1) There is racial ethnic problem in SRILNAKA,
History says , singhala only language, change the name from ceylon to srilanka , country declared as a Buddhist country ( politicians never care of development of the country), lands robed in north and east and Sinhala people resettled with government support, English schools closed.It should have changed to Thambapanni which was it's ancient name. Changing the Ceylon was a good move.
Making it Sinhala only was a mistake. But who did that? SWRD, and his family tree will show that he's descending from a traitor who handed over our King to the British.
Then, Buddhism is not the official religion. Read teh constitution well.
In ancient times, land of North and East were occupied by Sinhalese. Tamils robbed them from Sinhalese.

2) Many singhalese wants TAMILS to be SLAVE OR GO TO INDIA ( but can the politician make a law then tamils know what to do) ( practically this is impossible, but I prefer to live in india rather in srilanka) how many your idiots know this is not possible?Claims . . Claims . . . No facts.

3) Politicians and other Singhalese trying to ethically cleansing tamils via RIOTS and killing s and burning , damaged the properties, and chased away from their place time to time, even before independence, BEFORE LTTE START TO FIGHT. ( no one got punished)That is news! Sources please. Shitty claims are good for LTTE, but not for us.

4) TAMILS BECOME REFUGEES IN SRILANKA.Blame Prabhakaran anna for that you idiots.

5) Not a single political leaders are educated, only few ministers are educated but the cant do proper job, majority ministers are THUGS.Thondaman is a post-graduate holder, Prabharakan is a Professor. :rofl: You are a king idiot. All politicians are thugs. There is no acial difference.

6) University entrance and employment based on ethnicity not in the knowledge. ( systematic suppression )Another big lie. You dirty bastards don't want low caste tamils from Nuwara Eliya to be in elite positions. That's why you are whining about, and that's why doctors from Jaffna don't work in Nuwara Eliya as well. 90% of doctors working in N'Eliya are Sinhalese. Because your high caste skin heads don't want even to touch the low caste tamils.

And Tamil university entrants are much higer thaan 25%, whils tamil population is 17%

7) All peaceful means and talks failed by tamil politicians. ( before LTTE came to fight) ( peaceful UNARMED RALLY people attacked and hit, many got head injuries,, even TAMIL MPs got head injuries ,, but NO ONE GOT ARRESTED)In 1977, 500 Sinhalese were driven out from north by Tamils and about 25 killed. Tamils started it, and now paying out of their balls for it.

8) In 1977 just 9 tamils killed by SINGHLESE POLICE THUGS when the tamil meeting was going on in Jaffna. ( no one punished) . THE ONLY BIG LIBRARY WAS BURNT BY POLITICIAN WHO THEN STAYED IN JAFFNA for election campaign.First part is a big lie. See under #7. Then was JR sinhalses? I don't call him such. He is a descendent of Thambi Muhandiram, another traitor.

9) ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, LTTE FOMRED BY FEW YOUTHS, who were thought full and were affected by Singhalese.The word is self explanatory. And in next few months it will be reduced to few old men as well.

10) ) WHEN the minority decided to fight , all of them wont joint, because many of them are rich and selfish, some will be against it. ( This is known for every fight)So your point is?

11) The so called LEGIMATE SINGHALA ARMY continue the killings supported and ARMED BY TERROR POLITICIAN. They enjoy raping students, kill and burry the relatives.LTTE carders were saints. :rofl:

12) THIS SIGHALA GOVERNMENT NEVER EVER GIVE RIGHTS TO TAMILS, NEVER GIVE LAW TO TAMILS.It will never happen with terrorists, but rights of Tamils were given at East elections, let it be limited ones.

13) ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, Fight started, ( don’t expect democracy on fight, don’t expect DECENT FIGHT AGAINST THE RACIAL ARMY THUGS, DON’T EXPECT DECENT FIGHT AGAINST THE RACIAL TERROR GOVETMENT.Point is not clear.

14) IF YOU EXPECT DECENT FIGHT , THEN army must fight decent fight first, rather KILLING INNOCENT TAMILS AND CLAIMING AS LTTE.They can fight like that with a DECENT enemy. A organistation that sends pregnant women as suicide bombers is not decent by any stretch of mind. So needs to tackle them indecently.

FIGHT STARTED, DECISION MADE FOR SEPARATION. DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE WINNIG OR LOOSING. Fight with DIGNITY RATHER DYING AS SLAVE. FIGHT WITH BRAVE RATHER LIVING LIKE SLAVE. DO OR DIE. PRABAKARAN MEY BE WROING, BUT HE IS BEST FIGHTER. END OF THE DAY POWER COMES FROM BARREL OF THE GUN, SRILANKA DON’T UNDERSTAND LANGUAGE OF PEACE, ONLY LANGUAGE IS GUN,, GUN, IF SINGHALA ARMY KILL ALL THE TAMILS, THEN FINE SRILANKA WILL BE PEACE?? ( DON’T WORRY ANOTHER FIGHT WILL START WITHIN SINGHALSE LIKE JVP)Peace will prevail on the day when when Prabhakaran and his suporters die. Tamils hae dragged themselves in to a shithole by supporting Prabhakana. They lost their all modes income. Chillie and Onion was taken up by Mahaweli areas. Even if the war stops, it will take gruelling two decades for them to get back on their feet.

Sasika@Elakiri
08-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Well said wal bada, :yes:

true you're wal bt u speaks the truth hehe

sampath bro, what happened to my request

Asitha-K
08-06-2008, 08:24 PM
But bro he is trying to justify terrorism :no: :no:

Yes i know but there a fault in us too.
And I'm no justifying Terrorism! :)

mimi1983
08-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Terrorism cannot be justified at any Cost.....

I feel sorry for the peace loving tamils.........Especially who live in the North....

I feel they are Damn unlucky.........loosing a lot in lives....But at the same time I do understand the sentiments of the tamil bro who wrote it.....We cannot deny the fact that the Tamils were the mostly hit by this problem.....Say over 90 % only the balance 10% could be attributed to other races....

I think we have to see this from his point of view.......From his shoes....Then we could understand his pulse....But some of the points cannot be agreed or justified...

We shouldn't be angry but sorry for him.....

Seriously don' you think that being a Non Tamil is privileges in this country......

Still tamils are looked at as terrorists although I trust most of them are not.....

SO FOLKS LET US THINK AS SRI LANKANS AND HOPE AND PRAY THAT WE FIND A LASTING SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM.........A SOLUTION WHICH HARNESS LOVE AND PEACE AND NOT HATRED.........

Sasika@Elakiri
08-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Yes i know but there a fault in us too.
And I'm no justifying Terrorism! :)

haha i know machan :) :)

gazaly
08-06-2008, 10:58 PM
It should have changed to Thambapanni which was it's ancient name. Changing the Ceylon was a good move.
Machan Thambapanni kiyala wijaya Kumaraya Mey Ratata Nama thiyanna kalin mona namada ban thibuney? :confused:Aththatama mama nam A'ka danney naha..:yes:

maleemsg
08-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Well as I think some of his points are correct but we can NEVER JUSTIFY TERRORISM. and WAR is not the answer for any sort of problems.
We don’t need to cry for the past.
All of us including Sinhalese, Tamils and Muslims were suffering and still suffering from this stupid war.
Yes politicians have to take big responsibility of this war as they “ wawagena kewa” this matter.

Anyhow we must have to stop this fight. Because neither suicide bombs nor multi barrel rockets can find answer for this only WE human beings can do it. Through our mind and behavior. :dull:

Sasika@Elakiri
08-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Machan Thambapanni kiyala wijaya Kumaraya Mey Ratata Nama thiyanna kalin mona namada ban thibuney? :confused:Aththatama mama nam A'ka danney naha..:yes:

Man hithanne machan eka kawuruth danne nathuwa athi mokada lankawe likitha ithihasaya, mahawanshaya aramba wenne onna oya kathawenneda? (AFAIK)

Wal Bada
08-06-2008, 11:33 PM
Machan Thambapanni kiyala wijaya Kumaraya Mey Ratata Nama thiyanna kalin mona namada ban thibuney? :confused:Aththatama mama nam A'ka danney naha..:yes:Mokak hari thiyenna athi.:rofl: Adam ge kakule sign ekath thibbe mehene (According to Old Testement you believe). E hinda baya wenna epa, suddage namata wada honda nam godak lankawata thibuna. Eken ekak da gamu. Taprobane kiwuwath kamak naha.!

ahamednishadh
08-06-2008, 11:53 PM
well my comment on this is dat not all wat he says is true and not all wat he says wrong.

i just want to ask everyone at EK only one question. that is
"Do you think dat if equal rights were given and the riots against the tamil ppl did not happen this terrorism problem dat we are facing today wud have ever happened????????????"

i read a biography abt prabaharan and there it is said dat he was only a school going boy who had a movement for tamils lyk hundreads of them at that time and he either eliminated or joined them and grew his organisation and da largest growth was seen after da riots against tamils was finished when most of da organisations who were then seperated came together and many youths came and joined them willingly. its was in da later days dat da LTTE forced ppl to join but at start hundreads of tamil youth went and joined willingly.

you should always respect others. if you dont know to respect others then never ever will there be peace man. never. many leaders in this country didnt realise dat except a few. i have nothing against buddhist monks but i want to tell this only. even today da JHU dont want other ethnic communities to live in sri lanka. i have read in da government newspaper saying dat a JHU MP has said dat this land belongs to buddhists only and dat after our president has erradicated terrorism they will make sure dat all muslims are chased to saudi arabia and all christians are chased to europe and all tamils will be chased to india. do u guys think dat after ppl hereing this they will ever support da government?? i mean these guys are IN the government and talking lyk this then who wud have faith in the government abt a peaceful future in SL??

now even in this case here. dat tamil brother(as u have called him) has posted his views. dats his personal view. y did u post it here in EK then? u obviously know dat there r many ppl in EK who take even da slightest chance to scold a tamil person or to shout at a tamil person. by posting this u obviously know dat there mite be a critical discussion 90% biased on da government 9.5% nutrally and 0.5% biased on da LTTE will be held here. so y did u post i i wud lyk to ask??

as for wat sasika says. i wud totally agree wit him. he agrees dat there WAS(past tense) a unfair situation for tamil during dat time but it has changed nw. i too have tamil frnds. many of them coz i studied in da tamil medium for 6 yrs. they always say dat they want peace in da country. i even had a frnd in one of my tution classes who came to colombo from jaffna. he says dat wat is told here is totally different to wat happens there. da army and da LTTE are alike. they both treat da ppl unfirly. we he wanted to come to colombo from jaffna to continue his higher studies he had to wait for 3 months to get a pass. he says da process of getting a pass to go to clombo is worse than getting a visa to go abroad. u have to go thru so many stuff and all. we he had applied for da pass da army came to his house at 2 o clock in da nite to chk weather he is in home or not. WTF is da meaning of this i wud lyk to ask????? do u think dat if ppl have to go thru so much to go to another place in their own country then how wud they beleive da government????????

n e way its no use talking abt these stuff guys. ppl wh understand will only be a hand full and ppl who dont are many. as i always say wat ever i say da so called PATRIOTS wont agree wit them coz they think dat only wat they say is true but its our duty to enlighten da ppl ryt.

have a nice day guys!

gazaly
08-07-2008, 12:02 AM
Mokak hari thiyenna athi.:rofl: Adam ge kakule sign ekath thibbe mehene (According to Old Testement you believe). E hinda baya wenna epa, suddage namata wada honda nam godak lankawata thibuna. Eken ekak da gamu. Taprobane kiwuwath kamak naha.!

A'mokadda ban ADAMge Kakule kathawa..? Ahuwamai...! Pissu kathawak
machan umbata sure damama oya Old Testement you believe karanawa kiyala..
:rofl:

Loku deyakne machan Oya Thamba panni kiyana Nama demala Aya Thambi Kiyala (ara umbala muslillata kiyanney,anna a'wachane wage)kiyagena A'kath demala
namak eyalata aithikiyala kiwwenathieka neyda ban... :rofl:

TΞΞNSTAR™
08-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Blaming the wolf would not help the sheep much. The sheep must learn not to fall into the clutches of the wolf.
This Answers All those points i guess..

anyway war is not the answer for this..

hoping for peace in Srilanka soon!!

sampath312
08-07-2008, 02:36 AM
Well said wal bada, :yes:

true you're wal bt u speaks the truth hehe

sampath bro, what happened to my request

thats what i was even bothering about bro...
but im waiting because of 2 reasons

1.this discussion yet a long way to go:) ඇස්ටි හැලෙන්න professionally කථා කරන්න දේවල් තව ගොඩක් තියෙනව කියල හිතෙනව
2.Im lil hesitated whether we should let this site to be a paradise for those LTTE supporters.:nerd:

as soon as Im confident with those two facts I ll decide it ma bro..

Sasika@Elakiri
08-07-2008, 03:08 AM
thats what i was even bothering about bro...
but im waiting because of 2 reasons

1.this discussion yet a long way to go:) ඇස්ටි හැලෙන්න professionally කථා කරන්න දේවල් තව ගොඩක් තියෙනව කියල හිතෙනව
2.Im lil hesitated whether we should let this site to be a paradise for those LTTE supporters.:nerd:

as soon as Im confident with those two facts I ll decide it ma bro..

1. yes you're right i think, good to wait till others comment on this
2. I dont think those ltte spammers can do any huge effect to our community,coz all elakirians are againts terrorism ne bt better to ask from the admins first

thanks bro

uhox
08-07-2008, 04:06 AM
sinhala brothers & tamil brothers??????????????????...:lol:

reminds me the days of that Vijaya kumarathunga....

anyway now we have a 2nd vijaya (Mr One shot=Ranjan)...

And more we have these "vikalpa" media shout boxes.

Dreamy thoughts .......................................

Wal Bada
08-07-2008, 07:12 PM
A'mokadda ban ADAMge Kakule kathawa..? Ahuwamai...! Pissu kathawak machan umbata sure damama oya Old Testement you believe karanawa kiyala.. :rofl: Mama hithanne umba mata wadahondata e gana dannawa. Muslim aya Sri Pada mountain eke pilgrimage yanne e hinda kiyalayi mama ahala thiyenne

Loku deyakne machan Oya Thamba panni kiyana Nama demala Aya Thambi Kiyala (ara umbala muslillata kiyanney,anna a'wachane wage)kiyagena A'kath demala namak eyalata aithikiyala kiwwenathieka neyda ban... :rofl:Monawa kiyanawada kiyala therenne naha. Ekko pissu, nathnam hati.

Thamba = copper colored, Panni = sand. The sand in Mannar is reddish (solodized solonates if called scientifically).

Thambi in tamil = malli

your are a king numpty imo.

gazaly
08-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Mama hithanne umba mata wadahondata e gana dannawa. Muslim aya Sri Pada mountain eke pilgrimage yanne e hinda kiyalayi mama ahala thiyenne

Oya Aadamge Kalul Mark ekak oya kanda mudune thiyenawa Kiyala ehe yana Muslimlatath pissu O'ka lokuwata hithana umbatath pissu ban.. kandak udata kohenda kakul mark ekak manussayekuge... mama nam O'wa wiswasa karanney naha machan... O'wa nam islam wala naha machan... Oya kawdo kiyabu boruwak ban siripaade Aadamge Kakul mark eka thiyenawa kiyana eka.. kawda dakkey aadam kakula kande thiyanaeka... ahala thiyena widiyata nam ethana thiyenney (kakul mark) 1k witharai.. mama Ahanney Aadam Thani kakulen hitagena hitiyawathda umba ahapan ban o'ka oheta yana Aadamge kakula kiyala kiyana a' Muslimla gen.. unta uththara naha ban Dennata..:lol:
O'kath Ara Machan Balangoda case eka wage Muslimla samaharunge(muslimslage) pissuwak machan.. A'ka kalin purana wiharayakda monawada thibunu thanaklu aththatama.. passe muslimlath kotasak O'kata hota daagena Eyalath ethana sohon hadala pissu karanna patan gaththa.. O'ka gana rapa daala athi Thread ekakut.. O'wa monawath Islam newei machan...

jess
08-08-2008, 03:13 AM
well i think its messed up that ALL of MIA'S songs r talking about terrorism. how come that bitch is still running on all websites??? and note to the tamil brother IF U THINK that the tamils are the only ones getting the ass end of the stick then u need to snap into reality.

uhox
08-08-2008, 03:39 AM
Oya Aadamge Kalul Mark ekak oya kanda mudune thiyenawa Kiyala ehe yana Muslimlatath pissu O'ka lokuwata hithana umbatath pissu ban.. kandak udata kohenda kakul mark ekak manussayekuge... mama nam O'wa wiswasa karanney naha machan... O'wa nam islam wala naha machan... Oya kawdo kiyabu boruwak ban siripaade Aadamge Kakul mark eka thiyenawa kiyana eka.. kawda dakkey aadam kakula kande thiyanaeka... ahala thiyena widiyata nam ethana thiyenney (kakul mark) 1k witharai.. mama Ahanney Aadam Thani kakulen hitagena hitiyawathda umba ahapan ban o'ka oheta yana Aadamge kakula kiyala kiyana a' Muslimla gen.. unta uththara naha ban Dennata..:lol:
O'kath Ara Machan Balangoda case eka wage Muslimla samaharunge(muslimslage) pissuwak machan.. A'ka kalin purana wiharayakda monawada thibunu thanaklu aththatama.. passe muslimlath kotasak O'kata hota daagena Eyalath ethana sohon hadala pissu karanna patan gaththa.. O'ka gana rapa daala athi Thread ekakut.. O'wa monawath Islam newei machan...

thanks for the info Gazaly

mimi1983
08-08-2008, 07:09 AM
well i think its messed up that ALL of MIA'S songs r talking about terrorism. how come that bitch is still running on all websites??? and note to the tamil brother IF U THINK that the tamils are the only ones getting the ass end of the stick then u need to snap into reality.

I liked the way you have laid down your English bro.......Seems you are really good in your english.....Hope you could assist me to sharpen some aspects in the language....

jess
08-08-2008, 07:47 AM
I liked the way you have laid down your English bro.......Seems you are really good in your english.....Hope you could assist me to sharpen some aspects in the language....
im not a bro. are u being sarcastic or was that a compliment?

dila009
08-08-2008, 08:24 AM
He's jz mentionin hz part .. y dsn he go deeper n c wa da stuff da LTTE hv done .. n y da hell du dey thnk d@ prabakaran is da bst fighter n d@ our soldiers n fighters arent ... Wa dz he thnk of dz .. Im sure dz guy mus ba member of da LTTE