PDA

View Full Version : Investing in CSE

nagaya
08-16-2008, 07:48 AM
Guys;

Can I have more info on Investing in CSE and NASDAQ;
what are the possibilites and how to invest wisely/

08-16-2008, 08:08 AM
I really donít think thatís a wise decision to make at this point of time!! Political instability and the fragile economy is driving the stock market down. If you choose to invest in the CSE, it would be a high risk, minimum return investment.

nabil
08-16-2008, 08:21 AM
this member called ifadh132 works at the stock market. if you manage to PM him you eill be able to get all the details.

nagaya
08-16-2008, 08:24 AM
thnx guys

mldarshana
08-16-2008, 08:59 AM
do you need to know how to start investing there and procedures ?

selecting companies to invest is your own risk ..... n u knw without taking a risk u can't get high returns .....

sherlock
08-16-2008, 09:05 AM
mamath kiyanne hodata hoyala balala invest karanna kiyala

booleanB
08-16-2008, 09:28 AM
First get registerd under stock broker

HNB
Asha filip etc.

samueldaniel7
08-16-2008, 05:23 PM
First Open An Account With Broker (Lanka Sec, Asia Securities )
Go to one of the brokers and they will open a account for u
tell them that u need to do online trading they will give u a password for cdax
www.cdax.lk down load the software
And you can buy / sell shares from your home,
if you have a good eye you can make good money irrespective of the economy

shanesmithslr
09-04-2008, 01:47 PM
That is right 1st thing is to open the account and get the CDAX but remember to register with a broker firm who has the online trading ,other wise no use of getting the CDAX.

Then make a habit of knowing what is happening in the financial market , ideal place will be www.lbo.lk and reading the Financial Times of the daily mirror .

Before you investing learn to judge what will happen with a particular stock and wait and see whether your judgment is correct or not, when you do this few months you will know whether you are capable with investing shares.

Then always start with a small amount where you can take the risk of losing it , then gradually increase your portfolio and increase your knowledge daily , good reading there in www.investopedia.com .
If you follow this steps I can guarantee that you will success , whether market is going up or down , I can say it with a confident as part of my house was build using the income generated from the CSE within a period of 6 months time.

jayanthah
09-04-2008, 01:57 PM
I really donít think thatís a wise decision to make at this point of time!! Political instability and the fragile economy is driving the stock market down. If you choose to invest in the CSE, it would be a high risk, minimum return investment.

That is the opportunity bro, if your timing was right, you can make good money

shanesmithslr
09-04-2008, 02:44 PM
What experts say is that , if you know how to invest wisely , you can make money regardless of market condition.

shanesmithslr
09-08-2008, 12:50 PM
CSE is conducting series of work shop for beginners for investing in shares , starting on 16th Sep 2008 , if interested visit www.cse.lk and it cost only Rs.1000.

ifadh132
09-08-2008, 01:09 PM
this member called ifadh132 works at the stock market. if you manage to PM him you eill be able to get all the details.

haha....kolla maawa matakai wage...lol

nyways oota maa gana kiwwata....

need ny help on how 2 invest in de colombo stock exchange you can contact ma on 0779975552....

ifadh132
09-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Guys;

Can I have more info on Investing in CSE and NASDAQ;
what are the possibilites and how to invest wisely/

macho NASDAQ walata kalin CSE ekata bahapan.... if u need ny help contact me.. :D 0779975552 ifadh

ifadh132
09-08-2008, 01:13 PM

macho ehema kiyana epa.... 4 beginners it is the best time 2 invest... coz share prices r low and attractive 2 invest... nd if ur a real investor u will be able 2 make profits even if dropping markets...

AND tats the time where new investors can gt the maximum attention of a stock brokerer... or else sorry tamai...

09-15-2008, 01:02 PM
macho ehema kiyana epa.... 4 beginners it is the best time 2 invest... coz share prices r low and attractive 2 invest... nd if ur a real investor u will be able 2 make profits even if dropping markets...

AND tats the time where new investors can gt the maximum attention of a stock brokerer... or else sorry tamai...
well- - - Yes machan. profits can be made at anytime. As the experts say, you can make profits from the share market when its going up,down and sideways!:D My only concern is the amount of risk which is associated with this. Is it worth the gamble?

ifadh132
09-24-2008, 07:45 PM
well- - - Yes machan. profits can be made at anytime. As the experts say, you can make profits from the share market when its going up,down and sideways!:D My only concern is the amount of risk which is associated with this. Is it worth the gamble?

well if you are thinkin tat investin in the stock exchange is a gamble.. then my friend the stock market is not for u... its all abt how u analyz a cmpny and lukin into its performance nd stuff... thrs a lot more than jst gamblin... well im not sayn tat thrs no speculation goin arnd.. of course thr is... bt 2 learn de beauty of investin u shld be thr 2 see it....

CoolCartoon
09-25-2008, 06:12 AM
mmm i used to trade in CSE sometime ago...... earn some good money with support of brokers...lol... it is like a gambling... that is not what exactly mean by investing in Stock market.

but my personal view is this is not a good time to play. for investing and wanna feel real market...mm... go ahead and invest some money. but before study company background, profits. bla bla.

1. open an account in CDS. ( go to a broker for that. )
2. then you can deposit some money and go ahead.

but study well and dont trust brokers that much. ha ha.....

now i completely stay away from brokers and using CDAX. cool and easy.

CoolCartoon
09-25-2008, 06:13 AM
well if you are thinkin tat investin in the stock exchange is a gamble.. then my friend the stock market is not for u... its all abt how u analyz a cmpny and lukin into its performance nd stuff... thrs a lot more than jst gamblin... well im not sayn tat thrs no speculation goin arnd.. of course thr is... bt 2 learn de beauty of investin u shld be thr 2 see it....

machan R u a Stock broker ???

WARUNACHINTHAKA
06-22-2009, 04:29 PM
i want to know how am i invest the cse

henderson
06-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Few simple steps,

1. go and register with a broker with internet trading
2. get your online banking activated (make sure your bank and brokers bank have 0 charge for transfers)
3. download and install CDAX
4. make initial deposit.
5. Do some research of a company and buy those shares.
6. Always make diverse when you buy (buy banking, agriculture, trading, etc.. not a single sector)

Ok, I was investing in a stocks for more than 1 year. Also I started investing as the market start to go down around August 2008, and still I made profits. If you do your trading in proper and if you look at companies performance data not the rumors, your investment will be fine in long term. Short term trading or day trading is very risky and you need to have lots of suphosticated software and data feeds to do it properly and to make profits.

sltcdma
06-24-2009, 10:53 AM
try http://www.cse.lk (http://www.cse.lk/)

nj542
06-24-2009, 10:59 AM

thz not true.....
may b markets are going down....
but sure u can make a hell of ot profit out of it if u invest smartly.........
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

i knw this 'coz i do....:rofl: :P :P :P :P :P :P :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

henderson
06-24-2009, 11:35 AM
thz not true.....
may b markets are going down....
but sure u can make a hell of ot profit out of it if u invest smartly.........
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

i knw this 'coz i do....:rofl: :P :P :P :P :P :P :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I agree, since war is also over there is massive upward trend in SL stock market. When global conditions improves (that is already started), the people who invested wisely can make big money. It is risky, but it's high returns.

Novindu
07-01-2009, 12:27 PM
as a person with some experience all i gotta say is dont eva buy or sell shares just bcoz some one said so... even a broker....buy if u feel and kno that share is worthy and sell when u have a profit.. dont think ull be a millionar in one trade so dump when u have a good profit.. for all this follow the company and its growth if u can at least for couple of years..... this is just a pinch of tips i said...

mawella
07-01-2009, 12:48 PM
:#:#:#

skybirb
11-09-2009, 07:14 PM
haha....kolla maawa matakai wage...lol

nyways oota maa gana kiwwata....

need ny help on how 2 invest in de colombo stock exchange you can contact ma on 0779975552....

Mata help ekak ona .... Help karanna puluwanda?

skybirb
11-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Kattiya mokada kiyanne math cse ekata bahinnada ? kelawila yaida ? Podi mudalakin patanganna puluwan weida ?

Snow Blue
11-09-2009, 07:23 PM
:0

skybirb
11-09-2009, 07:25 PM
:0

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/images/icons/sq/13.gif

CoolCartoon
11-10-2009, 01:39 PM
Few simple steps,

1. go and register with a broker with internet trading
2. get your online banking activated (make sure your bank and brokers bank have 0 charge for transfers)
3. download and install CDAX
4. make initial deposit.
5. Do some research of a company and buy those shares.
6. Always make diverse when you buy (buy banking, agriculture, trading, etc.. not a single sector)

Ok, I was investing in a stocks for more than 1 year. Also I started investing as the market start to go down around August 2008, and still I made profits. If you do your trading in proper and if you look at companies performance data not the rumors, your investment will be fine in long term. Short term trading or day trading is very risky and you need to have lots of suphosticated software and data feeds to do it properly and to make profits.

Agree... short term trading may give you some profit... but HIGH RICK and you may end up with bankrupt :P :P