replacement SONY VGP-BPL1 battery
Posted 01-11-2011 at 08:00 AM by ibm123str
Tags laptop battery
- Our SONY VGP-BPL1 batteries are made using the highest quality cells available and utilize all of the proper logic boards, thermal protectors, thermistors and circuit breakers to ensure the maximum levels of battery safety, reliability and efficiency.
- Keep the replacement SONY VGP-BPL1 battery and its connections clean and free of debris. Clean your battery terminals on a regular basis using a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol on the tip.
- A new rechargeable Sony VGP-BPS4 Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions).
- The first time you use your laptop with new SONY VGP-BPL1 battery power, allow the laptop battery to completely discharge. Do this at least twice and do not try to charge the battery when it is half discharged.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- It is normal for a Sony VGP-BPS2A Battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging.
- We guarantee the Sony PCGA-BP2E Battery full one year and 30-day money back!
- If you need another Sony laptop battery for your model, please contact us. Our customer service professional may be able to find the product or information that you are looking for or help you refine your search.
Total Comments 0