Toshiba portege m100 laptop battery tips :
Posted 01-13-2011 at 11:23 AM by ibm123str
Tags laptop battery
- Do not short-circuit . A short-circuit may cause severe damage to your toshiba portege a100 battery, so do not setting a metaillic object on your Toshiba portege m100 battery connect metal .
- Although rechargeable toshiba portege m300 battery may be refreshed by charging, they still suffer degradation through usage, so please buy a replacement for your portege m100 battery.
- Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage, as it would become unsafe.overcharging is likely, which will damage the toshiba portege m200 battery.
- Batteries can lose 8 to 20 percent of their original charge every year at a temperature of about 20°-30°C. The rate of the side reactions is reduced if the batteries are stored at low temperature.
- Don’t disassemble or attempt to open the battery charger.
- Must avoid setting your toshiba portege m100 laptop battery in the following place : high humidity and high temperature, Strong vibrative place, Dusty place.
- More Info in Battery tips.
Total Comments 0