View Single Post
(#1)
Old
sri_lion has a spectacular aura aboutsri_lion has a spectacular aura aboutsri_lion has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to sri_lion
ALL ABOUT JOB INTERVIEWS! - 11-22-2008, 02:45 PM

First things first.. NOTE THIS THREAD IN EK PRO which means NO SPAMMING!!

Ok then here it goes... I've chat with a lot of EK members.. and most of them still schooling or already finding empoyment and has lot questions about thier careers! So I've decided to open up this thread especially to give them a helping hand as to what they can expect when they go out there JOB HUNTING!!

As for people already in the Industry they've gone through this at least once, so lets share your experinces and lets give our younger genertion a headstart.. lets talk about JOB INTERVIEWS and procedures!

As a start you can talk about following issues.. and as a person whom on the look out for a job you are welcome to post all your queries here..

> How do I choose what's the right JOB for me?
> Where and how do I apply for a JOB? [If you need to publish a Sri Lankan website please inform EK Admin first]
> Before and after applying for JOB what should I do?
> How to prepare for an Interview?
> What does my potential employer would look for?
> What must I do after an Interview?

You may also discuss in this thread..

> About different methods and procedures of how different companies select thier employees espcially in Sri Lanka [company specific hiring procedures]

For example:
How does "Sampath Bank" select employees for Position A
How does "MIT" select JAVA Programmers?

Basically any information from what questions they've asked you, what answers you've given, what qualifications they were keen on.. and even if you fail to secure the job.. what went wrong would definitly help someone else!

So all you people out there whom have gone through it already.. please help another to find his/her dream JOB!

Page generated in 0.02481 seconds with 9 queries