Thread: MH370 mystery
View Single Post
(#61)
Old
pavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to allpavithra_uk is a name known to all

09-17-2019, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
Forget all these conspiracy theories. None of them ever was correct. UpaliW wasn't abducted by the aliens either.
All what I know is that many months later the Chinese started not allowing Li batteries, powerbanks etc in Chinese domestic flights as checked in baggage. Only hand carried was allowed.
I had to take several internal flights in China at this time and there was a bit of havoc at the airports. People pulling these out of bags, bags screened and kept outside while the passengers cannot be traced.
The Chinese guessed the batteries were a prime suspect. They manufacture these and sure know they catch fire. The MH370 had a consignment of Li-ion batteries as cargo.

I am not saying that this is the cause, but the above practice started as a consequence of the MH370. Nowadays this is worldwide, all the airlines do this.

This could be true.
Once a cargo flight crashed due to battery explosion and fire

Page generated in 0.00901 seconds with 9 queries