View Single Post
(#1)
Old
gayandinusha is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via Yahoo to gayandinusha Send a message via Skype™ to gayandinusha
check Samsung i620 review - 10-29-2007, 09:36 PM

Samsung i620 review

More and more cell phones are able to offer HSDPA or UMTS thus offering options like MSN, Skype, Internet and Email; all very attractive functions for the business user. Up until recently not much attention was paid to the design of a business phone. Most of them were just grey or black models. Often they came with a belt clip because their large size did not allow these huge models to fit into trouser or shirt pockets. Samsung dares to put an end to the grey episode and is introducing the SGH-i620 cell phone. The Samsung i620 is a small, based on Windows Mobile 6, handset with a QWERTY keyboard. The Samsung i620 is available in black, white and pink. Business women are also able to lay their hands on a stylish business model.

Samsung i620 QWERTY keyboard

The Samsung i620 slider phone with its dimensions of 94.9 x 59.3 x 16.3 mm is a small cell phone. When the phone is closed the front shows some push-sensitive buttons and the jog dial. The push-sensitive buttons respond well; not too fast but certainly not too slow. Turning the jog dial to the left or the right makes scrolling through the menu or contacts easy and fast. Also scrolling through an SMS or email is enabled with the jog dial. As soon as the phone slides open, a QWERTY keyboard appears. Despite the small size of the handset, the 22 buttons on the QWERTY keyboard are of a reasonable size and are easy to operate.

Samsung i620 Camera phone

Photo shooting is possible with the 2 Megapixel fixed focus digital camera. The digital camera is positioned on the back of the cell phone and can only be used when the phone is open. Remarkably Samsung chose not to equip the i620 with a flash. Unfortunately, lacking a flash limits the photographic possibilities considerably and shooting a picture in bad light situations is nearly impossible. To prevent blur by movements the self-timer can be used. But putting the cell phone down on a surface gives you less freedom to move and shoot snapshots.

Samsung i620 Review

The Samsung i620 is a design phone that is perfectly suited for the business user as well as the average consumer. Read our full Samsung i620 review now and find out what our experiences are with this fine looking Samsung cellular phone!

Form factor Slide
Color Black, Silver

Phone Network EDGE, GPRS, GSM, HSDPA (3G)
Service 00, 1800, 1900

Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
Infrared No
Wi-Fi (WLAN)
USB 1.1

Main display Color TFT
Color display 65.536 colors
Resolution 240x320 pixels
External display No

Internal memory 128MB
External memory 2GB
Memory slots 1
Storage types MicroSD

Battery Lithium Ion
Standby time 200 hours
Talk time 5 hours

Vibrate alert
Photo ID
Ringtones MP3, Polyfone

Megapixels 2.0 megapixels
Maximum photo resolution 1600x1200 pixels
Digital zoom 4x
Optical zoom No
Auto focus No
Flash
Recording video
Second (front) camera

SMS
MMS
T9 text function
Internet browsing

FM radio
Java
Audio player AAC, eAAC, MP3
Video player 3GP, MPEG4

Organiser, Calculator, Calendar, Reminders, Currency convertor, Voice Recording, Document viewer
Video call
Other features Windows Mobile 6, QWERTY Keyboard, Built-in handsfree, uTrack, SOS messages, Offline mode

Weight 3.4 oz.
Dimensions (H x W x D) 4.5x2.3x0.5 in.

Page generated in 0.02863 seconds with 9 queries