ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > ElaKiri.com > Announcements
Reload this Page ElaKiri Social Security Fund

(#1)
Old
Administrator
GTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of lightGTRZ is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to GTRZ Send a message via Yahoo to GTRZ
! ElaKiri Social Security Fund - 04-08-2010, 10:27 PM

First of all happy Birthday to all of my brothers and sisters in the ElaKiri Community. I can see you guys having a great time today.
For this birthday I thought to introduce some innovative gift for our ElaKiri Family. I have never seen this anywhere on the internet. So not sure it will work or not.
But lets try.. I personally think this should work well and will give great benefits and security to our ElaKiri Family Members. So let’s start..

With this fund we are planning to help our very own members to stand up against unexpected downfalls in their life. This system works as a true friend/family member who is giving you a helping hand when you need it the most.
But in the same time we have a procedure to select beneficiaries, recover funds and keep away abusers who are trying to misuse the system.

What types of causes we going to consider?

As examples..
1. You met with an accident and need serious medical support. You don't have enough money and no one is helping you.
2. You lost your parents, you don’t know what to do, no one to help.. you have no way to live and you need some money until you find a job.
3. You lost your job, you are all alone in Colombo and no one to ask support. Family members in your hometown have no power to support you. Need some money until you find the next job.
Etc…

Things we will not consider,

1. I got the best deal ever for my dream car. Need bit help. I will pay back in 3 days.
2. I need bit more money to take my wedding
3. I got a chance for a foreign job. Need fast money for VISA/Agency
Etc..

This fund only helping you to recover from unexpected downfalls in your life! And you should be having an acceptable plan to pay it back to the fund. It’s on 0% interest. But remember you are using ElaKiri Fund money, some other bro/sister in the community might need support as you do. Only if you pay back we can help others in the community and in the same time help you again someday.

How we accept requests for support?

You should be an active member having 1000+ posts with some value to the community. We might consider members having less than 1000 posts when they have outstanding performance in the community.
We have some board of members who going to do some fast inspections about you are your request. Then we request your pay back plan which should be acceptable under normal standards.
You have to sign a legal agreement with the fund or a selected person which describes above requirements.
If you really need support but have no payback plan or not expecting to pay the money back, depending on the situation we might arrange some community support for you. But it’s out of the ElaKiri Social Security Fund.

How much money the fund will get for the start? Who will put funds?

ElaKiri.com will put money.
To start we are planning to put Rs 50,000.00 to Rs 100,000.00 in the fund. We might increase it as we get capable of doing it.

More to come. Let me know your comments!

Send your suggestions, complains, media etc.. for ElaKiri.com from PM or as email to [email protected]

MSN/Yahoo IM – [email protected]

||||||||||| Face Fears. Live Dreams! |||||||||||

Join the ElaKiri friendship campaign!
(#2)
Old
Hayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to all

04-08-2010, 10:28 PM

Wow great idea GT aiya
(#3)
Old
shammee is just really niceshammee is just really niceshammee is just really niceshammee is just really niceshammee is just really niceshammee is just really niceshammee is just really niceshammee is just really niceshammee is just really nice

04-08-2010, 10:32 PM

අදහස අගෙයි-මගේ උපරිම සහාය!
ඒ වගේම මෙතන සජීවීව ඉන්න අයගේ අ‍ඳෝනා ගැනත් බලන්න
(#4)
Old
DJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really niceDJAT is just really nice

Send a message via MSN to DJAT Send a message via Yahoo to DJAT
04-08-2010, 10:33 PM

wow superb machoo... eka godak apita upakara wai apee jeewithee amaru tanakadi.niyama idea 1ka machoo kohomahari karamu.all da best
(#5)
Old
sali07 is just really nicesali07 is just really nicesali07 is just really nicesali07 is just really nicesali07 is just really nicesali07 is just really nicesali07 is just really nicesali07 is just really nice

04-08-2010, 10:34 PM

Ada B'Day eka dawase niyama idea eka
(#7)
Old
hamish is just really nicehamish is just really nicehamish is just really nicehamish is just really nicehamish is just really nicehamish is just really nicehamish is just really nicehamish is just really nice

Send a message via MSN to hamish Send a message via Yahoo to hamish
04-08-2010, 10:36 PM

happy birthday

nice idea
(#8)
Old
XenonZ will become famous soon enough

04-08-2010, 10:39 PM

Maxaaa GT bro
Ko apita party
(#9)
Old
Malinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of lightMalinga is a glorious beacon of light

04-08-2010, 10:39 PM

හොඳ වැඩක්. සාමාජිකයන්ට මේ දේ ඉතා වටින සේවාවක් වෙයි කියල හිතනව. හැබැයි ඒ අයත් මේ සේවය පලදායකව පාවිච්චි කිරීම හා එය වැඩි දියුණු කිරීමට හැකි දේවල් කරන එක කාගෙත් යහපත සඳහා ඉවහල් වෙයි.
(#10)
Old
janaka33 has a spectacular aura aboutjanaka33 has a spectacular aura aboutjanaka33 has a spectacular aura about

04-08-2010, 10:40 PM

good idea Gt Aiyya