ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > ElaKiri Traveler > Travel Sri Lanka
Reload this Page A person always on a strange road

(#1)
Old
nengpok is an unknown quantity at this point

A person always on a strange road - 10-26-2011, 02:01 PM

I have to wait until what time, what time you can tell me, do not have to pretend I do not know, sometimes, anyway, are people suffering, and frankly more than the silent pain, understandIs not no time to wait for me, is that you forgot to bring me go. Never ending or life, or never start. If you love just let a loved one to leave quietly, that there can be any place left happy.If I never met you, if I never fell in love with you, if she did not believe me, maybe I would not be present pandora charms yourself, if love had not been to, if the dream had not broken off, if the heart had not been hurt , then I, or do you know if IAround the location of a person is only so much you can give only so much in this small circle, some people want to come in, there are some people had to leave.

A person always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music, and then in a casual moment, you will find that things had pains really want to forget it so forget that.Time did not teach me anything, it taught me not to give up easily. You laugh once, I can be happy for several days; can see you cry once, I sad pandora australia several years.