ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Open Forum
Reload this Page Buddhists! What is your religion??

(#1)
Old
chirantha7777 is on a distinguished road

? Buddhists! What is your religion?? - 04-23-2012, 11:54 AM

I would like to know as a Catholic, does your Buddhist scriptures say you can do the following?

1. Take Mother Mary statues in Garbage truck and instate a Buddhist statue at that location.

2. Place Buddhist statues in-front of churches and put your Pirith in loud speaking during church service times.

3. Form mobs and attack churches and burn them to the ground.

4. Proclaim Public land as yours and instate statues in taxi stands where drivers spend 70% of time looking a asses/leg/boobs of women/men(Gay), and smoking and talking dirty things. Also setting up targets and victims for under-aged activity. :wink:

5. Put wesak toran like lights behind Buddhist statues on the Galle Road and cause distractions to motorists and cause accidents.

6. Proclaim Government schools as Buddhist schools and ill-treat children of other religions.

7. Proclaim Towns in the name of Buddhism and chase people of other religions out.

8. Use the title of religious leader to threaten people of other religions and use devotees to show power and force.

9. Insult Muslims as "kona nathi eka" and Christian's as "Kuruse adahana wesige putha".

10. I also don't understand why some Buddhist religious leaders send people to buy Deviled pork/beef portions for them while making a big fuss on TV/Radio saying not to eat meat.

I don't understand this Buddhism, can someone please explain what this Buddhism the Sri Lankans have??????

Odd.........
(#2)
Old
Thilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of lightThilinacba is a glorious beacon of light

04-23-2012, 12:06 PM

That is not Buddhism at all,there are idiots like you who practices religion in every religion including Buddhism,those kinds of idiots do things like that,not every person.So don't judge something by just looking at few things.And don't insult other religions dude cos I don't think Jesus or Lord Buddha told anyone to do that.Btw you are the same guy that once made a thread about LED cross in bike and police right ? same fiasco in a different name

Last edited by Thilinacba; 04-23-2012 at 12:09 PM.
(#3)
Old

04-23-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilinacba View Post
That is not Buddhism at all,there are idiots like you who practices religion in every religion including Buddhism,those kinds of idiots do things like that,not every person.So don't judge something by just looking at few things.And don't insult other religions dude cos I don't think Jesus or Lord Buddha told anyone to do that.Btw you are the same guy that once made a thread about LED cross in bike and police right ? same fiasco in a different name
Ha... well there must be some kind of equality in this world. You people run a moc and expect everyone to be quiet. You cannot challenge what I say, their for you attempt to jump subjects and not answer my questions and discriminate me in the process.

And for your information remember I said that there is a Buddhist conflict in Moratuwa? Not many weeks after my post Prem Nivasa was attacked! Churches were stoned! remember that! Like you I'm not at Elakiri to waste time chatting to your boner.

If what you say above is true, around 40% of Buddhists in this country are not Buddhists at all. You'll come here and discriminate me... but you'll never argue with the fellow Buddhists here that says "Ela ela" to attacking of Mosques.

Last edited by chirantha7777; 04-23-2012 at 12:36 PM.
(#4)
Old
Legend 1000 will become famous soon enoughLegend 1000 will become famous soon enough

04-23-2012, 12:33 PM

bump
(#5)
Old

04-25-2012, 01:07 PM

bump patta pata pata
(#6)
Old
Banned
Nolimit truth is infamous around these parts

04-26-2012, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirantha7777 View Post
I would like to know as a Catholic, does your Buddhist scriptures say you can do the following?

1. Take Mother Mary statues in Garbage truck and instate a Buddhist statue at that location.

2. Place Buddhist statues in-front of churches and put your Pirith in loud speaking during church service times.

4. Proclaim Public land as yours and instate statues in taxi stands where drivers spend 70% of time looking a asses/leg/boobs of women/men(Gay), and smoking and talking dirty things. Also setting up targets and victims for under-aged activity. :wink:

5. Put wesak toran like lights behind Buddhist statues on the Galle Road and cause distractions to motorists and cause accidents.

6. Proclaim Government schools as Buddhist schools and ill-treat children of other religions.

7. Proclaim Towns in the name of Buddhism and chase people of other religions out.

8. Use the title of religious leader to threaten people of other religions and use devotees to show power and force.

9. Insult Muslims as "kona nathi eka" and Christian's as "Kuruse adahana wesige putha".

10. I also don't understand why some Buddhist religious leaders send people to buy Deviled pork/beef portions for them while making a big fuss on TV/Radio saying not to eat meat.

I don't understand this Buddhism, can someone please explain what this Buddhism the Sri Lankans have??????

Odd.........
(#7)
Old
Suryaa can only hope to improve

08-31-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirantha7777 View Post

Odd.........

Sorry my friend. when you have proper argument, no one there to challenge it
(#8)
Old
rikazahamed is on a distinguished road

08-31-2012, 11:20 AM

bump
(#9)
Old
king_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to king_pandukabaya
08-31-2012, 08:58 PM

Buddhists and Catholics/Christians have been coexisting for a long time with no problem. There are people like you, who is going to make that vanish.
You are much extreme in you nature. Sorry dude, I can say that you have no intention of learning Buddhism but to accuse others for hiding away your mental problems
(#10)
Old
JEYkamal is on a distinguished road

08-31-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilinacba View Post
in every religion including Buddhism,those kinds of idiots do things like that,not every person.So don't judge something by just looking at few things.And don't insult other religions dude cos I don't think Jesus or Lord Buddha told anyone to do that.
onna oya tika hema ekatama podui macho....anunta egili dikkaroth thamanta return eka enavamai...mata umbatath kiyanna thiyenne oya tikamai...thavath aagame ekek vereddak karoth mulu jathiya gavaganna epa.....

(meka umbatama kiwwa kiyath hithanna epa)