ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Entertainment > Movies TV and Radio
Reload this Page What Are The TV Shows You watch every week?

(#1391)
Old
Zeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of light

07-16-2012, 12:12 AM

Once Upon a Time

Watched the pilot epi. Not so bad as I thought ne ? Doest it get sucks afterwards ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prabasha View Post
If I'm correct this Lie to me was canceled by Fox.
It is good at least upto Season 02 Episode 10th machan.
(#1392)
Old
migaramk is a splendid one to beholdmigaramk is a splendid one to beholdmigaramk is a splendid one to beholdmigaramk is a splendid one to beholdmigaramk is a splendid one to beholdmigaramk is a splendid one to beholdmigaramk is a splendid one to beholdmigaramk is a splendid one to beholdmigaramk is a splendid one to beholdmigaramk is a splendid one to beholdmigaramk is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Yahoo to migaramk Send a message via Skype™ to migaramk
07-16-2012, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Once Upon a Time

Watched the pilot epi. Not so bad as I thought ne ? Doest it get sucks afterwards ?
god taking advice of me
(#1393)
Old
greenthunder has a spectacular aura aboutgreenthunder has a spectacular aura aboutgreenthunder has a spectacular aura aboutgreenthunder has a spectacular aura aboutgreenthunder has a spectacular aura about

Up 07-16-2012, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Touch
Watched 2 episodes. Pretty good with Kiefer on. But bit lack of intense. Unlike Person of Interest or Lie to me which Im watching mainly these days
(#1394)
Old
sanddun is a name known to allsanddun is a name known to allsanddun is a name known to allsanddun is a name known to allsanddun is a name known to allsanddun is a name known to allsanddun is a name known to allsanddun is a name known to allsanddun is a name known to allsanddun is a name known to allsanddun is a name known to all

Send a message via Skype™ to sanddun
07-16-2012, 01:23 PM

Arrow

Based on DC Comics character Green Arrow. Starts Oct 10 on CW
Staring Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Arrow

(#1395)
Old
ravishammi is an unknown quantity at this point

07-16-2012, 01:31 PM

oH Yeah SUPERNATURAL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(#1396)
Old
Dokolla is a jewel in the roughDokolla is a jewel in the roughDokolla is a jewel in the roughDokolla is a jewel in the roughDokolla is a jewel in the roughDokolla is a jewel in the rough

07-16-2012, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Touch
Watched 2 episodes. Pretty good with Kiefer on. But bit lack of intense. Unlike Person of Interest or Lie to me which Im watching mainly these days
Watching these days.. Some episodes are good while others are boring..
(#1397)
Old
ŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is a jewel in the roughŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is a jewel in the roughŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is a jewel in the roughŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is a jewel in the roughŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is a jewel in the roughŦĦĔ ƦȆƉǾӾ is a jewel in the rough

07-16-2012, 02:34 PM

Breaking Bad season 5 started yesterday.
Just finished watching "Live free or Die"
(#1398)
Old
Mal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to beholdMal Baba is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via Yahoo to Mal Baba Send a message via Skype™ to Mal Baba
07-16-2012, 04:44 PM

(#1399)
Old
donkosala is a glorious beacon of lightdonkosala is a glorious beacon of lightdonkosala is a glorious beacon of lightdonkosala is a glorious beacon of lightdonkosala is a glorious beacon of lightdonkosala is a glorious beacon of lightdonkosala is a glorious beacon of lightdonkosala is a glorious beacon of lightdonkosala is a glorious beacon of lightdonkosala is a glorious beacon of lightdonkosala is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to donkosala
07-16-2012, 06:23 PM

Leverage (TV Series 2008 - ) Season 5

IMDB Link (7.5)
(#1400)
Old
thilina91 is a glorious beacon of lightthilina91 is a glorious beacon of lightthilina91 is a glorious beacon of lightthilina91 is a glorious beacon of lightthilina91 is a glorious beacon of lightthilina91 is a glorious beacon of lightthilina91 is a glorious beacon of lightthilina91 is a glorious beacon of lightthilina91 is a glorious beacon of lightthilina91 is a glorious beacon of lightthilina91 is a glorious beacon of light

07-16-2012, 07:41 PM

sinbad.