tTorrent Pro v0.9.5 Requirements: for all Android versions Overview: Download large files directly to your Phone with the best Torrent client!
tTorrent is a bit torrent (bittorrent) client for Android based devices. Please read the FAQ at the bottom of the page!
*** User reviews:
"Easily the best torrent client for android, worth every cent. Congrats to the developer!"
"Best torrent prog available for the android platform. I tested quite a lot of them."
"I wish I could just shake you and say "THIS IS AMAZING!" I just can not believe how good this is compaired to anything else! Thank-you I love it!"
- multiple torrent downloading, queuing
- search for torrents
- Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode
- able to limit Upload/Download speed
- web browser integration
- magnet link support
- trackerless torrent (DHT) support
- RSS support(automatically download torrents published in feeds)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
- IP filtering support
- proxy support(SOCKS, HTTP)
What's in this version:
Fixed bug: the status list was not refreshing properly.
Links in torrent comments are clickable now in the add torrent dialog, and on the details screen.
Finished notifications are not re-raised now after restarting the app with finished torrents.
Default save path is always present in navigation dropdown in the filebrowser.
Auto-update of the search plugin, the not working engines will be fixed soon.
* If you install tTorrent Pro v0.9.3, please remove it.
1. Install tTorrent 0.9.5.apk (Don't run!)
2. Install LuckyPatcher.1.0.13.apk
3. Put hu.tagsoft.ttorrent.lite.txt into /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/
4. Run the LuckyPatcher you need Root your phone, long press tTorrent, choose Custom Patch!
Issue with this phone is that it does not boot up
It powers on & stays on the HTC screen you see above
It does not go past this screen
Phone is frozen on this screen
this is hardware case or software case?this phone is android