ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#24241)
Old
daredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nice

07-30-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomian View Post
Changeling (2008) A True Story

IMDB Rating: 7.9/10 - 115206 votes

My Rating 8.7/10

He's not my son......

meka kalekin balapu fatta film ekak..baluwe nathnam aniwa balanna...
It was great. If I remember right, the last dialog correctly it went like this,

Now I have something I didn't had before.
-What?
A hope!

It was heart warming,
(#24242)
Old
thomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of light

07-30-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevill View Post
It was great. If I remember right, the last dialog correctly it went like this,

Now I have something I didn't had before.
-What?
A hope!

It was heart warming,
(#24243)
Old
Hayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to all

07-30-2012, 11:19 PM

Sunset Blvd. (1950)

Why can't hollywood make movies like this anymore totally loved it. I don't think any other actress could have done as Gloria Swanson did.

(#24244)
Old
charitha chandi has a spectacular aura aboutcharitha chandi has a spectacular aura aboutcharitha chandi has a spectacular aura aboutcharitha chandi has a spectacular aura about

07-30-2012, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Changeling (2008) A True Story

IMDB Rating: 7.9/10 - 115206 votes

My Rating 8.7/10

He's not my son......

meka kalekin balapu fatta film ekak..baluwe nathnam aniwa balanna...
One of the Grate movie I ever watched..!
(#24245)
Old
charitha chandi has a spectacular aura aboutcharitha chandi has a spectacular aura aboutcharitha chandi has a spectacular aura aboutcharitha chandi has a spectacular aura about

07-31-2012, 12:03 AM

Zodiac 2007

based on true events,serial killing,Grate mystery, I love this movie
My rating - 8.00/10

(#24246)
Old
sandun_kg is a glorious beacon of lightsandun_kg is a glorious beacon of lightsandun_kg is a glorious beacon of lightsandun_kg is a glorious beacon of lightsandun_kg is a glorious beacon of lightsandun_kg is a glorious beacon of lightsandun_kg is a glorious beacon of lightsandun_kg is a glorious beacon of lightsandun_kg is a glorious beacon of lightsandun_kg is a glorious beacon of lightsandun_kg is a glorious beacon of light

07-31-2012, 01:41 AM

D (2005)

Good gangster movie.
(#24247)
Old
Zeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of light

07-31-2012, 02:12 AM

Changeling

Good one
My Ratings 7.5

Angelina doing a superb work as she always do.
At first when I look at the driven time, 2 n half hours I thought what the hell ? its already late night I wouldn't be able to finish it today.

Yet here I am making a post of it early in the morning. And the credit show at the end of the film gave me the reason.

Director : Clint Eastwood
(#24248)
Old
Hayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to all

07-31-2012, 07:30 AM

R.I.P Chris Marker

(#24249)
Old
thomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of lightthomian is a glorious beacon of light

07-31-2012, 11:06 AM

A Wednesday (2008)

Rating: 8.3/10

(#24250)
Old
Zeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of light

07-31-2012, 11:19 AM

Quote:
A Wednesday (2008)

Rating: 8.3/10

Good ?
Closed Thread