ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > News
Reload this Page US Ambassador KILLED - In Libya

(#1)
Old
amilaxp is just really niceamilaxp is just really niceamilaxp is just really niceamilaxp is just really niceamilaxp is just really niceamilaxp is just really niceamilaxp is just really niceamilaxp is just really nice

US Ambassador KILLED - In Libya - 09-12-2012, 03:57 PM

The US ambassador to Libya has died after an attack by militiamen on the US consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi, reports say.

Ambassador Christopher Stevens is said to be among four US officials killed in a protest over a US-produced film that is said to insult the Prophet Muhammad.

The US state department has only confirmed the death of one official - but it has not named them.

Protesters have also attacked the US embassy in Cairo over the film.

In the attack in Benghazi, unidentified armed men stormed the grounds, shooting at buildings and throwing handmade bombs into the compound.

Security forces returned fire but Libyan officials say they were overwhelmed.

A Libyan official has said Ambassador Stevens died from suffocation as a result of the attack.

-BBC-
(#2)
Old
ColdBreath is just really niceColdBreath is just really niceColdBreath is just really niceColdBreath is just really niceColdBreath is just really niceColdBreath is just really niceColdBreath is just really nice

09-12-2012, 04:31 PM

ලෝක විනාසේ... ලෝක විනාසේ...
(#3)
Old
eranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of light

09-13-2012, 04:37 PM

I agree 100% with the below comment which was in Adaderana.

"Muslim countries have to be governed by dictators as these fanatic Muslims are not yet ready to enjoy freedom. If Gaddafi was in power nothing like this would have happened. The fanatic Muslims (a lot of them like in Libya) also attacked the US embassy in Egypt yesterday.

Again, Mubarak was able to keep all these fanatics under control. Turning to
Syria now, the end result will be the same if President Assad is overthrown.
There are more than 500,000 Christians living in Syria and the rebels will turn
against the Christians after Assad is gone (according to one of the rebel leaders) which will result in scores of deaths of the Christian population. Just a few moths ago these same fanatic Muslims in Egypt and Libya were pleading for USA to get involved by giving them arms to fight Mubarak's and Gadaffi's forces. Look how they are now returning the favour to the Americans. A good lesson for Obama and Hillary never to trust fanatic terrorists including the Tamil Tiger supporters."

What do you guys think??
(#4)
Old
yksunlk will become famous soon enoughyksunlk will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to yksunlk Send a message via Yahoo to yksunlk Send a message via Skype™ to yksunlk
09-13-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBreath View Post
ලෝක විනාසේ... ලෝක විනාසේ...
(#5)
Old
Emios will become famous soon enoughEmios will become famous soon enough

09-13-2012, 04:57 PM

revenge of the fallen
(#6)
Old
eranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of lighteranga_rama is a glorious beacon of light

09-13-2012, 05:02 PM

the main reason behind all these violence is because of a film called "Innocenece of Muslim" produced by an American and an Egyption.

When our Lord Buddha was printed on a shoe and sold in US, did we ever sotrm into the American embassy and kill the ambassodar???

Is this the true colour of Islam???
(#7)
Old
wggihan is on a distinguished road

09-13-2012, 05:07 PM

I took this top rated comment from CNN site. It shows how most of world population think about Islam.

I served in Iraq and Afghanistan. I used to want to believe that Islam could be good and they were good people, but my faith in that was lost. Islam is an enemy of world peace. As I said earlier, I am sorry to those who are peaceful, but I cannot agree with a religion where so many of it's people are ruthlessly violent and hateful. Not even Christianity which is often full of bigotry is even comparable because Christianity is not violent like it used to be way before any of us were alive. I am atheist and a former Christian and I loosely follow the path of Buddhism as a sort of guide to inner peace, but I can no longer support the existence of Islam. It is destroying this world.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/12/wo...html?hpt=hp_t1
(#8)
Old
Captain Arjun!!!!! is a jewel in the roughCaptain Arjun!!!!! is a jewel in the roughCaptain Arjun!!!!! is a jewel in the roughCaptain Arjun!!!!! is a jewel in the roughCaptain Arjun!!!!! is a jewel in the roughCaptain Arjun!!!!! is a jewel in the roughCaptain Arjun!!!!! is a jewel in the rough

09-13-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eranga_rama View Post

"Muslim countries have to be governed by dictators as these fanatic Muslims are not yet ready to enjoy freedom. If Gaddafi was in power nothing like this would have happened. The fanatic Muslims (a lot of them like in Libya) also attacked the US embassy in Egypt yesterday.

against the Christians after Assad is gone (according to one of the rebel leaders) which will result in scores of deaths of the Christian population. Just a few moths ago these same fanatic Muslims in Egypt and Libya were pleading for USA to get involved by giving them arms to fight Mubarak's and Gadaffi's forces. Look how they are now returning the favour to the Americans. A good lesson for Obama and Hillary never to trust fanatic terrorists including the Tamil Tiger supporters."

What do you guys think??
මට පෙන්නේ උඹ හිතන විදියේ වැරැද්දක් තියනවා කියලයි....
එතකොට දැන් සිරියන් ආණ්ඩුවට විරුද්දව ආයුධ දෙන්නෙත් USA නේ... උඹ කියන්නේ USA කාරයෝ මෝඩයෝ කියලද? මට පේන විදියට උන්ව තේරුම් ගන්න උඹට තියෙන මොලේ මදි කියලයි...

තවත් දෙයක් කියන්නම් අනුන්ගේ රෙද්ද අස්සේ අත දාල කනවෝ කනවෝ කියන වැඩ කරන්නේ ඇමරිකාවයි... හැම බම්බුවක්ම පටන් ගන්නේ උන්වමයි...ඉස්ලාමයට විරුද්දව ෆිල්ම් එක ගැන උඹ මොනවාද හිතන්නේ?? එක හරි කියනවද?? එහෙම නැත්තම් ambassador මරපු එක වැරදි කියනවද ? බලලා උත්තර දීපන් ජාතිවාදයෙන් නැතුව.....දැන් බලපන් අපේ රටේ බුදු පිළිමයට කොච්චර කියලා අපහස කරලා තිබ්බද???එහෙත් අපි මොනවාද කරේ අපේ රටින් මොනවාද කරේ??? ඔන්න ඕකයි මුස්ලිම්ටයි අපිටයි තියෙන වෙනස....මම මුස්ලිම් රටවල් හරි කියලා කියන්න ආවේ නැහැ...නමුත් ඇමරිකන් ආණ්ඩුව හරි කියලද උඹ කියන්නේ? මේවා ඔක්කොම ඇමරිකන් ප්ලෑන් බන්.....
(#9)
Old
king_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to king_pandukabaya
09-13-2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eranga_rama View Post

What do you guys think??
ඇත්ත කාරනේ. මෙතන ඇමරිකන් ප්ලෑන් එකක් නෙවෙයි
නමුත් මේ වැඩෙන් ඇමරිකාවට යම් වාසියක් ලැබෙනවා. ඉතින් බලන කෙනෙකුට පේන්නේ ඇමරිකාවම ගේම සෙට් කරලා වගේ.

*) අරාබි වසන්තය ඇමරිකාවේ ගේමක්.
*) සිරියාවට ගහන එක ඇමරිකාවේ ගේමක්.
but not this film and embassy thing

ඇමරිකාව විශ්වාස කලේ තමන්ට නටවන්න බැරි ඒකාධිපතියෝ ඉවත් කරලා ආගමික අන්තවාදී ගැන්සියකට රට දීලා උන්ව නටවන්න පුලුවන් කියලා. අනිතිමට වැඩේ backfire උනා .
දැන් හිතෙනවා ඇති ඒකාධිපතියෝ හිටියා නම් හරි කියලා. සිරියාවේ අසාද් උනත් අමු ඒකාධිපතියා හැබැයි ආගමික අන්තවාදී එකෙක් නෙවෙයි.
ඇමරිකන් කාරයා ඉඟුරු දීලා මිරිස් ගත්තා වගේ වැඩක් තමයි කලේ.
(#10)
Old
king_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of lightking_pandukabaya is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to king_pandukabaya
09-13-2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wggihan View Post
I took this top rated comment from CNN site. It shows how most of world population think about Islam.

I served in Iraq and Afghanistan. I used to want to believe that Islam could be good and they were good people, but my faith in that was lost. Islam is an enemy of world peace. As I said earlier, I am sorry to those who are peaceful, but I cannot agree with a religion where so many of it's people are ruthlessly violent and hateful. Not even Christianity which is often full of bigotry is even comparable because Christianity is not violent like it used to be way before any of us were alive. I am atheist and a former Christian and I loosely follow the path of Buddhism as a sort of guide to inner peace, but I can no longer support the existence of Islam. It is destroying this world.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/12/wo...html?hpt=hp_t1
Ordinary Americans are outraged of Muslims and Islam. We may expect retaliation against Muslims living in USA.