ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#24951)
Old
Zeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of lightZeus is a glorious beacon of light

09-13-2012, 08:30 PM

Mumbai Diaries

Superb film
My Ratings 7.5

You can simply forget the fact that this is Indian.
So glad to see Indian cinema in a right track. However I wish it has much less Hollywood touch. We mark our own signature like බඹර වලල්ල, අස්වැසුම done in here Sri Lanka
(#24952)
Old
twisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of light

09-13-2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevill View Post
Really I thought it was bad. So the humor is intentional? If that's the case, shame on me for thinking it was 'Horror'.
thought it was apretty obvoiuos that its horror com kinda like jennifers body wich I would higly recommned
(#24953)
Old
daredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nice

09-13-2012, 08:34 PM

Such a cool movie. Felt like having a calm relax dream. This deserve to be watched.
(#24954)
Old
daredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nicedaredevill is just really nice

09-13-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted View Post
thought it was apretty obvoiuos that its horror com kinda like jennifers body wich I would higly recommned
LOL, oops at me! And yeah thanks for the tip.
(#24955)
Old
twisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of lighttwisted is a glorious beacon of light

09-13-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
LOL, oops at me! And yeah thanks for the tip.
watch it when you are high
(#24956)
Old

09-13-2012, 08:42 PM

Quote:
watch it when you are high
Wanna play a game?
(#24957)
Old

09-13-2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Wanna play a game?
what tipe of a game is this you are talking about then
(#24958)
Old

09-13-2012, 08:50 PM

Quote:
what tipe of a game is this you are talking about then
God, chill. It's some corny game, but still is fun, so here it is. Put your results. Everyone should do it!

(#24959)
Old

09-13-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
God, chill. It's some corny game, but still is fun, so here it is. Put your results. Everyone should do it!

here goes

1. katatonia - liberatiion (friggin thank you ..aint heard this in a while..loving it)
2. katatonia - 12
3 mistress of the dead - her eyes stopped to cry
4 Ahab - below the sun
5 My Dying Bride - My wine in silence
6 My Dying Bride - Shadowhunt
7 My Dying Bride - Wreckage of my flesh ...fly away my hope..

apparently shuffle loves My Dying Bride lolz .
(#24960)
Old

09-13-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
here goes

1. katatonia - liberatiion (friggin thank you ..aint heard this in a while..loving it)
2. katatonia - 12
3 mistress of the dead - her eyes stopped to cry
4 Ahab - below the sun
5 My Dying Bride - My wine in silence
6 My Dying Bride - Shadowhunt
7 My Dying Bride - Wreckage of my flesh ...fly away my hope..

apparently shuffle loves My Dying Bride lolz .
Well, I don't think I've heard any of these. So do those go along with the scenes?

Here're my results,
1. Queen - Now I'm Here
2. Justin Timberlake - What goes around/comes around
3. The XX - Crystalised
4. Britney Spears - Lonely
5. Whitney Houston - I Learned From The Best
6. Linkin Park - Roads Untraveled
7. Joan Jett - (I'm Gonna) Run Away
8. The Civil Wars - Falling
Closed Thread