ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Boycott muslim business cause they did long before

(#51)
Old
Bekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really nice

05-14-2019, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil17 View Post
Firstly,I can understand where you have come from when you address a person.

Secondly, I am not sure you have understood a word at all.
I even don't know, where I came from to this world, and are you sure about that?

What I'm simply saying is SLS/WHO standards are enough for every food, when it's come to quality assurance. Why do we all have to pay/bare unnecessary cost for HALAL certificate?
(#52)
Old
Bekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really niceBekam is just really nice

05-14-2019, 09:37 PM

[IMG][/IMG]
(#53)
Old

05-14-2019, 09:38 PM

(#54)
Old

05-14-2019, 10:03 PM

(#55)
Old
RedDevil17 is on a distinguished road

05-14-2019, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekam View Post
I wont go that far. What that lunatic did cannot be equal to what's happening right now in Sri Lanka. They haven't caused the mass murder which Psychpath Zahran and his lunatic followers did.

Yes, Sinhala Buddhist/Christian Extremists are doing what they are doing best at. This is not the first time and will not be the last time.

I will not blame Buddhism or the Christianity for this. it's just the few hundreds people who are happened to be unfortunate followers of that religion.
(#56)
Old

05-14-2019, 10:08 PM

Quote:
You haven't got a clue what is Islamic Banking is. Have you?

Islamic Banking is available in 105 countries world wide.
(#57)
Old

laugh 05-14-2019, 10:13 PM

Quote:
I even don't know, where I came from to this world, and are you sure about that?

What I'm simply saying is SLS/WHO standards are enough for every food, when it's come to quality assurance. Why do we all have to pay/bare unnecessary cost for HALAL certificate?
SLS is not enough for world market. Look at the bigger picture. With Halal, the producer can market to the world.

it's not just about Sri Lanka anymore son, I am trying to educate you.
(#58)
Old

05-14-2019, 10:20 PM

Quote:

Still Valid My Point and

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil17 View Post
SLS is not enough for world market. Look at the bigger picture. With Halal, the producer can market to the world.

it's not just about Sri Lanka anymore son, I am trying to educate you.
Then, those certification need to take under Government control. Everything need to be control central body. Until that, I myself have right to reject those product in every mean which I can. And encourage to possible my friends/family members to do so.

Last edited by Bekam; 05-14-2019 at 10:26 PM.
(#59)
Old
Vandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really niceVandey is just really nice

05-14-2019, 10:28 PM

මෝඩ සින්හලුන්ට ඕවා තෙරෙන්නෙ නෑබන්. පකේ සහජීවනේ
(#60)
Old
shenat is a name known to allshenat is a name known to allshenat is a name known to allshenat is a name known to allshenat is a name known to allshenat is a name known to allshenat is a name known to allshenat is a name known to allshenat is a name known to allshenat is a name known to allshenat is a name known to all

05-15-2019, 01:16 PM

Quote:
bump