ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Switzerland asks to investigate without questioning the embassy employee
Reply
 
Thread Tools
(#31)
Old
ewijesekara ewijesekara is offline
Senior Member
ewijesekara is infamous around these partsewijesekara is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 324
Join Date: Mar 2017
12-03-2019, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakadss View Post
බම්බුව තමා. දෑන් එතකොට එම්බසිය තීරණය කරලා ඉවර්යි මේක ලන්කාවේ පොලිසියෙන් කල පෑහෑර ගෑනීමක් කියලා. උන් ඩිප්ලොමෑට් ලා නම් ඔහොම රටක නීතියට තීරණ ගෑනීමේ අයිතියට අභියෝග කරන්නේ නෑ. මෙතන වෙලා තියෙන්නේ චෝදනාව එයාලම කරලා එයාලම වෑරදි කාරයා තීරණය කරන එක. නඩුත් බඩුත් හාමුදුරුවන්ගේ. පර බල්ලෝ. ලන්කාවේ පොලිසියට නෙමේ ඉස්සෙල්ලම දොස්තර කෙනෙකුට ඉදිරිපත් කරන්න ඕනී. දෑන් ගෑණීට අමාරුයි කිය කිය ඉදලා එම්බසියේ එවුන්ම ගෑනීව මරලා දෑම්මොත් කොහොමද? ලෝකේ මොන රටෙත් මේ වගේ සිද්ධියකදී ඉස්සෙල්ලම කරන්නේ අදාල දොස්තර කෙනෙක්ගෙන් වාර්තාවක් ගන්න එක. දොස්තර තීරණය කරයි ප්‍රශ්න කරන්න පුලුවන්ද බෑරිද කියලා.
අමු ගොන් කතා කියන්න එපා. වික්ටිම් කැමති නැත්නම් මොන දොස්තරයා ගාවට යන්නෙත් නෑ. වික්ටිම් ගේ තීරණයත් නීතියෙන් ආවරනය කරල තියෙන්නේ, එයාගේ ලෝයර්ස් ලාගේ උපදෙස් මත වික්ටිම් වැඩ කරයි.
ඔනේ නම් බොරු රඟපෑමක් කලා කියලා අත් අඩංගුවට ගන්න පුලුවන්!
නමුත් එහෙම කරන්නේ නැත්තේ ඇයි???
අනිත් එක හෙල්ත් ඉශුස් ගැන උඩ මම ඉන්ගිරිසියෙන් ලියල තියෙනව, කියවල තේරුම් ගන්න බොරුවට උඩ පනින්නේ නැතුව
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
ewijesekara ewijesekara is offline
Senior Member
ewijesekara is infamous around these partsewijesekara is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 324
Join Date: Mar 2017
12-03-2019, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakadss View Post
Yes health is private and confidential.. you are sick and you stay at home no hospital no doctor you die because its private.. buruwa.

Anyway this is not a normal health related case, a criminal case. Medico-legal evidence plays a vital role in such cases. ""This evidence has immense value as the witness is an independent third party who is a professionally qualified expert in the field of forensic medicine and the Law of Evidence in Sri Lanka considers the opinion of expert as direct evidence""
What a gonja! no one can force you to goto a JMO, or doctor, or give explanation about your health! thats democracy.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
pga's Avatar
pga pga is offline
Senior Member
pga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of lightpga is a glorious beacon of light
 
Posts: 3,358
Join Date: Oct 2006
12-03-2019, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
Stupidity at its best. If Swiss AG charged LTTE fundraiser, what does that say? One of the highest ranking persons of Swiss governemnt "believe, Accept" that LTTE IS a terror org and the fundraisers have acted illegally. Now think again! Read it again until it sinks down thru your thick skull. But Swiss AG fails in proving that! The Court, the judges decide that Swiss AG has not shown enough, I repeat ENOUGH evidence to LINK LTTE and WTCC. (probably if SL helped him they would have won it!) So please show your ignorance to the world. Don't act like a 10 year old. Grow up!

And for the health issues, since you come from Kahatagasdigiliya or Debaraweva
probably you wouldn't know that in civilized, cultured world not even employers could question about health issues of a employee. In US and in Europe you do not have to say what is the sickness or ailment. period! So you are questioning like a rowdy idiot from vanathamulla " why is she not going to hospital, Does the embassy run a hospital" jeez dude!... Yeah thats none of your business!-That's how cultured civilized world deal with health issues, they are very very private confidential matters. Please learn to be civilize and respect others privacy, modern world is NOT going to excuse you because you are from Vanathamulle or Debaravawa
ridila hondatama.

Why are you wasting your words and time to emphasize I'm from several locations of Sri Lanka. Do you even know where Kahatagasdigiliya, Debaraweva, Debaravawa, vanathamulla, Vanathamulle are located in Sri Lanka? Please don't try to show off you are from a far superior place than I am. So please fuck off.

If they are so much civilized as you say, why don't they support a government investigation? GOSL released a notice saying the information given by the embassy does not match with the evidence they have collected so far. If she had a serious health issue, she should be given immediate medical treatments. Isn't it? But where is she? How does she take medical treatments? Swiss embassy is intentionally blocking her ways of taking medicines and putting her into a more danger situation. Isn't it? Are they more civilized?

Don't forget she is still a Sri Lankan and GOSL has a responsibility to know about her conditions and take actions if required.

Last edited by pga; 12-03-2019 at 11:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Pakudasami's Avatar
Pakudasami Pakudasami is offline
Senior Member
Pakudasami is infamous around these partsPakudasami is infamous around these partsPakudasami is infamous around these partsPakudasami is infamous around these partsPakudasami is infamous around these partsPakudasami is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 645
Join Date: May 2009
12-03-2019, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga View Post
ridila hondatama

Karma is a BITCH
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Hyaenidae's Avatar
Hyaenidae Hyaenidae is offline
Senior Member
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 20,650
Join Date: Apr 2015
12-03-2019, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
Stupidity at its best. If Swiss AG charged LTTE fundraiser, what does that say? One of the highest ranking persons of Swiss governemnt "believe, Accept" that LTTE IS a terror org and the fundraisers have acted illegally. Now think again! Read it again until it sinks down thru your thick skull. But Swiss AG fails in proving that! The Court, the judges decide that Swiss AG has not shown enough, I repeat ENOUGH evidence to LINK LTTE and WTCC. (probably if SL helped him they would have won it!) So please show your ignorance to the world. Don't act like a 10 year old. Grow up!

Let's see if you would be singing the same song if our courts rule out that there isn't enough evidence to prove an abduction has taken place despite what the Swiss embassy says you'd be saying how rule of the law gets manipulated in an "uncivilized, uncultured" country like SL. You wouldn't say that the verdict could've been different "if Switzerland helped the investigation by letting the victim give a statement to the police."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
how cultured civilized world deal with health issues, they are very very private confidential matters. Please learn to be civilize and respect others privacy
Privacy can't be used as an excuse to prevent a principal witness of a criminal case from testifying however civilized or cultured a country is. The health condition of the said witness should be examined by a judicial medical officer of SL in order to determine if the witness is in a satisfactory condition to testify.

Last edited by Hyaenidae; 12-03-2019 at 11:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
ewijesekara ewijesekara is offline
Senior Member
ewijesekara is infamous around these partsewijesekara is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 324
Join Date: Mar 2017
12-03-2019, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga View Post
ridila hondatama.

If they are so much civilized as you say, why don't they support a government investigation? GOSL released a notice saying the information given by the embassy does not match with the evidence they have collected so far. If she had a serious health issue, she should be given immediate medical treatments. Isn't it? But where is she? How does she take medical treatments? Swiss embassy is intentionally blocking her ways of taking medicines and putting her into a more danger situation. Isn't it? Are they more civilized?

Don't forget she is still a Sri Lankan and GOSL has a responsibility to know about her conditions and take actions if required.
GOSL screwed that up as well . The foreign Affairs ministry issued that statement! That's utter BS! Foreign Affairs Ministry do not run criminal investigations. It should have been issued by a law enforcement agency! See how great we are!

Despite my kind advice you keep asking uncivilized, intruding questions about whereabouts and her medical condition. obviously you are completely ignorant about how world operate! and you are probably a teenager.
you have no proof to show
1. The victim has not gone to a doctor
2. Swiss embassy is blocking medical treatment of the victim

So stop telling stories you see in your dreams!

GOSL cannot intrude on its citizens health! ThoughGOSL has responsibility to protect its citizens (from white vans) what a joke man!

No more comment on Swiss AG? Got fucked in the Ass hard eh??
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
ewijesekara ewijesekara is offline
Senior Member
ewijesekara is infamous around these partsewijesekara is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 324
Join Date: Mar 2017
12-04-2019, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
Privacy can't be used as an excuse to prevent a principal witness of a criminal case from testifying however civilized or cultured a country is. The health condition of the said witness should be examined by a judicial medical officer of SL in order to determine if the witness is in a satisfactory condition to testify.
Get your facts correct! She is not arrested! You need a court order to do that Genius! Why I am having so much fun today!

Last edited by ewijesekara; 12-04-2019 at 12:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
Hyaenidae's Avatar
Hyaenidae Hyaenidae is offline
Senior Member
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 20,650
Join Date: Apr 2015
12-04-2019, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
The foreign Affairs ministry issued that statement! That's utter BS! Foreign Affairs Ministry do not run criminal investigations. It should have been issued by a law enforcement agency! See how great we are!
If what you're saying is true the Swiss embassy cannot issue a statement about the health condition of the victim because Swiss embassy does not run medical examinations
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
Hyaenidae's Avatar
Hyaenidae Hyaenidae is offline
Senior Member
Hyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to beholdHyaenidae is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 20,650
Join Date: Apr 2015
12-04-2019, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewijesekara View Post
Get your facts correct! She is not arrested! You need a court order to do that Genius! Why I am having so much fun today!
The courts have ordered her to give a statement to the CID before dec 9th

Last edited by Hyaenidae; 12-04-2019 at 12:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
ewijesekara ewijesekara is offline
Senior Member
ewijesekara is infamous around these partsewijesekara is infamous around these parts
 
Posts: 324
Join Date: Mar 2017
12-04-2019, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyaenidae View Post
If what you're saying is true the Swiss embassy cannot issue a statement about the health condition of the victim because Swiss embassy does not run medical examinations
Please listen to yourself. you sound so kiddish man! Swiss Embassy of course can issue statements on behalf of its employees! What kind of logic is that? Sure they can! Embassy did not elaborate if she had myocarcinoma or Alzheimer did they?? They just issued a statement on behalf of their employee, probably relaying what employee told them! WoW! is this nuclear physics??
Why I am having soooo much fun today??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
! ! ! ! pedo guy sadamol, ! ! මණ්ඩපේ හුත්තලා, ස්විස් අාතල්, demalunta puka dee නසී

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright © 2006 - 2011 ElaKiri™ Beta2.Evo vBulletin, vBa iBproArcade Subdreamer I-Magic MKv

Page generated in 0.03461 seconds with 10 queries