ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#1)
Old
sirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to sirajstc
Up හිජාබය Al- Hijab - 02-11-2010, 10:30 AM

As i get ready to go into the outside world
I look in the mirror
What do i see?
My beauty
Then i slip on the hijab
why?
I cover my outer beauty
So you take a look at my inner beauty
I step into the cruel and unjust society
of this “free” country
i look at avoiding eyes and stares
i hear whispering from every side
i think to myself “i am not here to please everyone”
i am here to please Allah
then i hold my head with the hijab high

Last edited by sirajstc; 02-11-2010 at 10:39 AM.
(#2)
Old
Dreamworks_naveen has a spectacular aura aboutDreamworks_naveen has a spectacular aura aboutDreamworks_naveen has a spectacular aura aboutDreamworks_naveen has a spectacular aura aboutDreamworks_naveen has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via AIM to Dreamworks_naveen Send a message via Yahoo to Dreamworks_naveen Send a message via Skype™ to Dreamworks_naveen
02-11-2010, 10:34 AM

Gud work.
Rep+
(#3)
Old
789 has a spectacular aura about789 has a spectacular aura about789 has a spectacular aura about789 has a spectacular aura about

02-11-2010, 10:34 AM

kauda meka liwwe
(#4)
Old
Rockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of lightRockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of lightRockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of lightRockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of lightRockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of lightRockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of lightRockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of lightRockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of lightRockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of lightRockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of lightRockey_ssr is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to Rockey_ssr Send a message via Yahoo to Rockey_ssr Send a message via Skype™ to Rockey_ssr
02-11-2010, 10:36 AM

uba dan kavi liyanawada ela ela
(#5)
Old
Hayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to allHayao is a name known to all

02-11-2010, 10:36 AM

Very nice one you wrote it
(#6)
Old
sirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of lightsirajstc is a glorious beacon of light

02-11-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamworks_naveen View Post
Gud work.
Rep+
thx bro thx 4ta nice comment
(#7)
Old
nshrinith is a glorious beacon of lightnshrinith is a glorious beacon of lightnshrinith is a glorious beacon of lightnshrinith is a glorious beacon of lightnshrinith is a glorious beacon of lightnshrinith is a glorious beacon of lightnshrinith is a glorious beacon of lightnshrinith is a glorious beacon of lightnshrinith is a glorious beacon of lightnshrinith is a glorious beacon of lightnshrinith is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Yahoo to nshrinith Send a message via Skype™ to nshrinith
02-11-2010, 10:38 AM

ela ela
(#8)
Old

02-11-2010, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamworks_naveen View Post
Gud work.
Rep+
thx bro Updated issala 2veni picture eka wetila ne den hari
(#9)
Old
anrdeknyke is just really niceanrdeknyke is just really niceanrdeknyke is just really niceanrdeknyke is just really niceanrdeknyke is just really niceanrdeknyke is just really niceanrdeknyke is just really niceanrdeknyke is just really niceanrdeknyke is just really niceanrdeknyke is just really nice

02-11-2010, 10:41 AM

nice one bro...oyada livve ?
(#10)
Old
ela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of lightela_eluwa120 is a glorious beacon of light

02-11-2010, 10:42 AM

nice if you wrote it..