ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Help
Reload this Page ~~~Software Help Desk [Request Your Softwares Here]~~~
Reply
 
Thread Tools
(#2431)
Old
Asheen's Avatar
Asheen Asheen is offline
Senior Member
Asheen will become famous soon enoughAsheen will become famous soon enough
 
Posts: 849
Join Date: Jan 2008
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheen
Up 05-10-2010, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118lakmalkumara View Post



Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/381105481/BACK_PXPS3.part1.rar 
http://rapidshare.com/files/381105378/BACK_PXPS3.part2.rar 
http://rapidshare.com/files/381105552/BACK_PXPS3.part3.rar 
http://rapidshare.com/files/381105539/BACK_PXPS3.part4.rar 
http://rapidshare.com/files/381105340/BACK_PXPS3.part5.rar 
http://rapidshare.com/files/381105584/BACK_PXPS3.part6.rar 
http://rapidshare.com/files/381105191/BACK_PXPS3.part7.rar
PASSWORD:
Code:
madeinserbia2009
Make this copy of Windows XP GENUINE instantly with these Genuine license keys, after that you can download all necessary updates:


Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/379500445/weeeeeee.rar
Thanks
Reply With Quote
(#2432)
Old
1118lakmalkumara's Avatar
1118lakmalkumara 1118lakmalkumara is online now
Senior Member
1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light
 
Posts: 15,154
Join Date: May 2009
Location: For Rent
Send a message via MSN to 1118lakmalkumara Send a message via Yahoo to 1118lakmalkumara Send a message via Skype™ to 1118lakmalkumara
05-10-2010, 06:16 PM

Reply With Quote
(#2433)
Old
maheshsenadheera's Avatar
maheshsenadheera maheshsenadheera is offline
Senior Member
maheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 12,566
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: කන්ද උඩ රට
Send a message via Skype™ to maheshsenadheera
05-10-2010, 08:08 PM

machnla mata hoda pdf password remover 1k dennako with serials ok
Reply With Quote
(#2434)
Old
1118lakmalkumara's Avatar
1118lakmalkumara 1118lakmalkumara is online now
Senior Member
1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light
 
Posts: 15,154
Join Date: May 2009
Location: For Rent
Send a message via MSN to 1118lakmalkumara Send a message via Yahoo to 1118lakmalkumara Send a message via Skype™ to 1118lakmalkumara
05-10-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshsenadheera View Post
machnla mata hoda pdf password remover 1k dennako with serials ok
PDF Password Remover 3.0 (Portable)

The PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF file



The PDF Password Remover is a useful and reliable software which can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics.

Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions -- i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 7.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported.

The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords, 'user password' and 'owner password'.

A PDF document may be protected by password for opening ('user' password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using 'owner' password).

Limitation:
Please note that PDF Password Remover doesn't work with documents which have 'user' password (preventing the files from being opened), if both user and owner passwords are unknown the PDF Password Remover will fail.


Here are some key features of "PDF Password Remover":

? Easy to use
? Supports drag and drop PDF files
? Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
? Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant
? Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
? Supports PDF1.6 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 7.0 application)
? Supports PDF1.6 (Acrobat 7.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata
? Batch operation on many files from command line
? Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption
? Decrypts protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying


Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/35554703/f642288/Portable_PDF_Password_Remover_3.0.rar.html 
 
or 
http://www.filestab.com/rbexghb9bydf/Portable_PDF_Password_Remover_3.0.rar.html
Reply With Quote
(#2435)
Old
maheshsenadheera's Avatar
maheshsenadheera maheshsenadheera is offline
Senior Member
maheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to beholdmaheshsenadheera is a splendid one to behold
 
Posts: 12,566
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: කන්ද උඩ රට
Send a message via Skype™ to maheshsenadheera
laugh 05-10-2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118lakmalkumara View Post
PDF Password Remover 3.0 (Portable)

The PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF file



The PDF Password Remover is a useful and reliable software which can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics.

Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions -- i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 7.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported.

The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords, 'user password' and 'owner password'.

A PDF document may be protected by password for opening ('user' password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using 'owner' password).

Limitation:
Please note that PDF Password Remover doesn't work with documents which have 'user' password (preventing the files from being opened), if both user and owner passwords are unknown the PDF Password Remover will fail.


Here are some key features of "PDF Password Remover":

? Easy to use
? Supports drag and drop PDF files
? Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
? Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant
? Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
? Supports PDF1.6 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 7.0 application)
? Supports PDF1.6 (Acrobat 7.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata
? Batch operation on many files from command line
? Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption
? Decrypts protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying


thanks lot machan
Reply With Quote
(#2436)
Old
Asheen's Avatar
Asheen Asheen is offline
Senior Member
Asheen will become famous soon enoughAsheen will become famous soon enough
 
Posts: 849
Join Date: Jan 2008
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheen
Up ESET SMART SECURITY 4 - 05-12-2010, 07:07 PM

machanla ESET SMART SECURITY 4 hoyala denna loku udauwak

Last edited by Asheen; 05-12-2010 at 07:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#2437)
Old
DX-'s Avatar
DX- DX- is offline
Senior Member
DX- has a spectacular aura aboutDX- has a spectacular aura aboutDX- has a spectacular aura aboutDX- has a spectacular aura about
 
Posts: 957
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cyber Space
05-12-2010, 08:49 PM

මචන්ලා RHINO Jewelery Designing Learning dvds වල links ටිකක් හොයල දෙන්න පුලුවන්ද......

Rhino is a 3D engineering software එකක් මචන්ලා....එක නිසා Jewelery Designing වලට වෙනමම specify Learning DVDs තියෙනවා.....එක නිසා Rhino mechanical drawing Learning CDs are useless for jewelery designing......







Reply With Quote
(#2438)
Old
1118lakmalkumara's Avatar
1118lakmalkumara 1118lakmalkumara is online now
Senior Member
1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light1118lakmalkumara is a glorious beacon of light
 
Posts: 15,154
Join Date: May 2009
Location: For Rent
Send a message via MSN to 1118lakmalkumara Send a message via Yahoo to 1118lakmalkumara Send a message via Skype™ to 1118lakmalkumara
05-12-2010, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheen View Post
machanla ESET SMART SECURITY 4 hoyala denna loku udauwak
Download Eset Smart Security Home Edition 4.0.437 - 32+64 bit
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/40043802/0bfd0f1/Eset_SS_HE_4.0.437_-_3264bit__nod32logins.net.rar.html
key
Code:
www.fiaofiao.net
Reply With Quote
(#2439)
Old
Asheen's Avatar
Asheen Asheen is offline
Senior Member
Asheen will become famous soon enoughAsheen will become famous soon enough
 
Posts: 849
Join Date: Jan 2008
Send a message via Skype™ to Asheen
Up 05-14-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118lakmalkumara View Post
Download Eset Smart Security Home Edition 4.0.437 - 32+64 bit
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/40043802/0bfd0f1/Eset_SS_HE_4.0.437_-_3264bit__nod32logins.net.rar.html
key
Code:
www.fiaofiao.net

Thanks
Reply With Quote
(#2440)
Old
Supunqw's Avatar
Supunqw Supunqw is offline
Senior Member
Supunqw is a jewel in the roughSupunqw is a jewel in the roughSupunqw is a jewel in the roughSupunqw is a jewel in the roughSupunqw is a jewel in the roughSupunqw is a jewel in the rough
 
Posts: 4,635
Join Date: Jul 2009
05-14-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX- View Post
මචන්ලා RHINO Jewelery Designing Learning dvds වල links ටිකක් හොයල දෙන්න පුලුවන්ද......

Rhino is a 3D engineering software එකක් මචන්ලා....එක නිසා Jewelery Designing වලට වෙනමම specify Learning DVDs තියෙනවා.....එක නිසා Rhino mechanical drawing Learning CDs are useless for jewelery designing......








Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8 (2010)




Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8 (2010) | 935.05 MB

Send complaint to moderator about current publication
[Add bookmark] Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8 (2010)

Rhinoceros 3D 4.0 Service Release 8 (2010) | 935.05 MB

Rhinoceros - a commercial software for three-dimensional NURBS modeling development Robert McNeel and Associates. Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, and translate NURBS-curves, surfaces, bodies in Windows, providing you with an unprecedented freedom, flexibility, ease of simulation of even very complex jewelry. The required accuracy for the design, prototyping, engineering design, analysis and production of various products - from aviation to the jewelry industry. Compatible with all your other design, drawing, CAM, engineering, analytical, visualization, animation and illustration software. This software product is so easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without worrying about the features of the program.

Year: 2010
Version: 4.0 Service Release 8
Developer: Rhinoceros
Platform: Microsoft Windows XP & Vista & Windows 7
Compatible with Windows 7: full
Language: English only
Medicine: Yes

System requirements:
* Pentium, Celeron, or higher processor.
* 200 MB disk space.
* 512 MB RAM. 1 GB or more is recommended.
* OpenGL graphic card recommended.
* IntelliMouse recommended.
* 3D digitizer optional.
* 3D printer optional.
* Windows 2000, Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Home, Windows Vista, Windows 7
* Rhino 4.0 does run as a 32-bit application on Windows x64. Native Windows x64 is not supported and will not be until 5.0 which is currently in development.
* Rhino 4.0 does not run natively on Mac OS X, but it is under development.
* Rhino 4.0 does not run natively on Linux, or any other operating system not listed above.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
#ෂා_ටැග් ඉතුරුයි, අඩෝ ටැග් අවේලබල්, ඕනම එකක් නොමිලේ, කසිප්පූ කසිය, දන්සැල, මමත් ගත්ත, මරු ඩබල ;), සල්ලි දීපිය, djram පැණි මුළක්, ek software point, elakiri softwares, fine, i'm kasun1986, it's mine, kasun n djram for softs, kasun1986 is back, kasun1986 n djram rox, maru software, master is back, migara is here, softs from djram, sp22614 is here, thanx alot, windows 8 crack, ~elakiri thread~

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright © 2006 - 2011 ElaKiri™ Beta2.Evo vBulletin, vBa iBproArcade Subdreamer I-Magic MKv
Optimisation plugin by DBtech

Page generated in 0.14096 seconds with 11 queries