ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page What's On Your Mind

(#21)
Old
DJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of light

07-10-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Opppzzz
ohh wait... another one's comin...
(#22)
Old
Teena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of light

07-10-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DODO Bird View Post
can't get rid this song from my head. absolutely awesome
accidentally saw on youtube and listened.

Listening to it
(#23)
Old
Teena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of lightTeena@ is a glorious beacon of light

07-10-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJnet View Post
ohh wait... another one's comin...
Ommjeeee
Catch her then n Never let her Go
(#24)
Old
Diego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to Diego97
07-10-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Okiee....
wt abt silence.... u can write many things... using it...
yeah I guess I vl try lol
(#25)
Old
Diego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of lightDiego97 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to Diego97
07-10-2011, 10:03 PM

Hmmmmmm... Check oOout this alsoOo...

(#26)
Old
thm14 is just really nicethm14 is just really nicethm14 is just really nicethm14 is just really nicethm14 is just really nicethm14 is just really nicethm14 is just really nicethm14 is just really nice

07-10-2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Still July
OMG you serious?
(#27)
Old
DJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of lightDJnet is a glorious beacon of light

07-10-2011, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Ommjeeee
Catch her then n Never let her Go
they r vry hard 2 catch u knw...

Last edited by DJnet; 07-10-2011 at 10:10 PM.
(#28)
Old
Thief is a glorious beacon of lightThief is a glorious beacon of lightThief is a glorious beacon of lightThief is a glorious beacon of lightThief is a glorious beacon of lightThief is a glorious beacon of lightThief is a glorious beacon of lightThief is a glorious beacon of lightThief is a glorious beacon of lightThief is a glorious beacon of lightThief is a glorious beacon of light

07-10-2011, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Oppzzz....Is there any Problem
yeah bit sick :S
(#29)
Old
sudu pusa is a splendid one to beholdsudu pusa is a splendid one to beholdsudu pusa is a splendid one to beholdsudu pusa is a splendid one to beholdsudu pusa is a splendid one to beholdsudu pusa is a splendid one to beholdsudu pusa is a splendid one to beholdsudu pusa is a splendid one to beholdsudu pusa is a splendid one to beholdsudu pusa is a splendid one to beholdsudu pusa is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via ICQ to sudu pusa Send a message via AIM to sudu pusa Send a message via MSN to sudu pusa Send a message via Yahoo to sudu pusa Send a message via Skype™ to sudu pusa
07-10-2011, 10:42 PM

හායි ටින්ටිනා
(#30)
Old
Sachchaka is a jewel in the roughSachchaka is a jewel in the roughSachchaka is a jewel in the roughSachchaka is a jewel in the roughSachchaka is a jewel in the roughSachchaka is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Skype™ to Sachchaka
Love 07-10-2011, 10:46 PM

It is almost silence out there but I can feel that something is going to start I knew it.
I was on a beach; I looked down, see that pure white sand oh I love it, sun is getting down slowly, slowly , I seeing him just like a red giant, another end of a day!!!!!!! A cool, cool air is hanging on me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just another tear drop felt down from my eyes , I miss you baby , I really miss you!! One week, one week that changed my entire life throwing in to darkness. I am missing you sweet heart. How can I just say I love you there is something, something more than that which I couldn’t explain right now !!!

Last edited by Sachchaka; 07-10-2011 at 10:49 PM.