ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Education
Reload this Page ~^~ ElaKiri Science Book ~^~

(#3541)
Old
heshi32 has a spectacular aura aboutheshi32 has a spectacular aura aboutheshi32 has a spectacular aura aboutheshi32 has a spectacular aura aboutheshi32 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Skype™ to heshi32
03-06-2016, 10:32 PM

science bump
(#3542)
Old
madhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of light

06-25-2016, 09:27 PM

gravity,velocity ,time and space wala connection eka gana kathakaranna kamathi aya innawada..........
(#3543)
Old
Sonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of lightSonique is a glorious beacon of light

06-26-2016, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhawavish View Post
gravity,velocity ,time and space wala connection eka gana kathakaranna kamathi aya innawada..........
gravitons hariyata hoyagannakan oka theoryak witharaidoo manda.

e=mc^2 th sure na me dawas wala
(#3544)
Old
madhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of lightmadhawavish is a glorious beacon of light

06-26-2016, 02:17 AM

albat aiya velocity time ekathukarala 4th dimension eka gana wistharayak korala thiyenawa...kale thama hatharaweni maneta enne...
(#3545)
Old
kan12 has a spectacular aura aboutkan12 has a spectacular aura about

05-28-2017, 09:45 PM

එල එල