ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page නිවන

(#11)
Old
Pessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to all

11-12-2019, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emios View Post
The degree to which you overcome these fetters

රාගක්ඛයෝ නිබ්බානං, ද්වේශක්ඛයෝ නිබ්බානං, මෝහක්ඛයෝ නිබ්බානං....
yes that's the question. how do I know to what extent have i overcome these fetters ? what if my mind is playing tricks with me ? say i don't get angry. how do I know whether I have gotten closer to Nibbana or I am simply psychopathic and that's why I dont get angry the way normal people do ? in other words how do I separate the chemical imbalances and new balances in my physical brain from my spiritual advancement or degradation ?
(#12)
Old
Emios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of light

11-12-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimist View Post
yes that's the question. how do I know to what extent have i overcome these fetters ? what if my mind is playing tricks with me ? say i don't get angry. how do I know whether I have gotten closer to Nibbana or I am simply psychopathic and that's why I dont get angry the way normal people do ? in other words how do I separate the chemical imbalances and new balances in my physical brain from my spiritual advancement or degradation ?
I dont know.Im not a realized person But from what i have heard you have the anger but you overcome it,Its not like you never will become angry.As long as the ego is there anger will be there.even the anger comes you are unaffected by it.I read this story where buddha felt sad when his shakya clan were totally murded.so its not like you are not emotionsless.but you are unaffected by those emotions anymore.from unconsious anger to consious anger overcome.
(#13)
Old
Kolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to beholdKolama is a splendid one to behold

11-12-2019, 09:06 PM

Quote:
No i cant let go of spa and social drinking.it will lead to more karmic memories.even though i have the intelecutal realization to overcome,the physical doesnt allow me.lets see in future.may be or may be not
But since you are not married I think you don't have lot of responsibilities. So you almost free for the path of nirvana.
(#14)
Old
පෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of light

11-12-2019, 09:07 PM

රේරුකානෙ හාමුදුරුවන්ගෙ පොත් පෙල කියවලා

Www.damruwana.org එකෙන් දන්කන්දේ හාමුදුරුවන්ගෙ බණ අහන්න.... ටිකක් අවබොධයක් ආවම පින් කරන්න හිතෙයි..නිවන් දකින්න ඕන කියල හිතෙයි.. ඊටපස්සෙ මීතිරිගල නිස්සරණ වනේ වගෙ තැන් වල භාව්නා program තියෙනවා ..

අද කාලෙ.නිවන් දකිනවනම් යොමුවෙන්න ඕන තැන් කිව්වේ හොරු,බොරු බිස්නස් කාරයෝ අත ඇරලා.

Last edited by පෝරිසාදයා; 11-12-2019 at 09:08 PM.
(#15)
Old
පෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of lightපෝරිසාදයා is a glorious beacon of light

11-12-2019, 09:09 PM

See this also
http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1109198
(#16)
Old
HSW is a name known to allHSW is a name known to allHSW is a name known to allHSW is a name known to allHSW is a name known to allHSW is a name known to allHSW is a name known to allHSW is a name known to allHSW is a name known to allHSW is a name known to allHSW is a name known to all

11-12-2019, 09:12 PM

bump
(#17)
Old
Banned
Harvard-Bio is infamous around these partsHarvard-Bio is infamous around these partsHarvard-Bio is infamous around these partsHarvard-Bio is infamous around these partsHarvard-Bio is infamous around these partsHarvard-Bio is infamous around these partsHarvard-Bio is infamous around these partsHarvard-Bio is infamous around these partsHarvard-Bio is infamous around these partsHarvard-Bio is infamous around these partsHarvard-Bio is infamous around these parts

11-12-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
.I read this story where buddha felt sad when his shakya clan were totally murded.so its not like you are not emotionsless.but you are unaffected by those emotions anymore.from unconsious anger to consious anger overcome.
Really?? Buddha felt sad about Sakaya clan?? seriously??
(#18)
Old

11-12-2019, 09:13 PM

නිවන ඔබටත්..
https://archive.org/details/NivanaObatath
(#19)
Old
Emios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of lightEmios is a glorious beacon of light

11-12-2019, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolama View Post
But since you are not married I think you don't have lot of responsibilities. So you almost free for the path of nirvana.
That is the illusion i think,we think to relaize nirvana we have to be free from everything outside situations,its like a self made box and you are in it safe.I think the more the outside chaos happen to you are more closer to realizing nirvana.because there are lot of up and downs untill your mind comes between middle
(#20)
Old

11-12-2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvard-Bio View Post
Really?? Buddha felt sad about Sakaya clan?? seriously??
Sad not in the sense of we do.he has overcome those emotions.I was trying to say not like emotionless robot like.may be im wrong correct me.