ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Sinhalayo Menna Niyama Movie ekak- God Recommends!

(#21)
Old
Upasakaya is on a distinguished road

08-18-2019, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry_Baby View Post
Bump
God damn nigger, where did you get this profile ?? You waited a year to make your first post to bump this thread?
(#22)
Old
Pessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to all

08-18-2019, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upasakaya View Post
Even-though i mostly grew up in a shitty group housing environments I know better, not to slander and shame someone solely based on a rumor. I don't know what you have been taught of by your parents or authority figure/s, machan. He pointed out the fact for the ebay mix up, that fella was spamming the people for sales, i would do the same if someone continues to force me to get reviews, like that. I'm not whitewashing him but it's the truth and by the way, in most cases, people become who they are by the way they were raised, 'programmed' at young age. You should know that. Even lord Buddha said that in the Gira Pothaka katha wasthuwa.
hmm
(#23)
Old
Candid-B has a spectacular aura aboutCandid-B has a spectacular aura aboutCandid-B has a spectacular aura aboutCandid-B has a spectacular aura aboutCandid-B has a spectacular aura about

08-18-2019, 01:43 AM

a million ways to die in the westoya movie ekath oya wage.
(#24)
Old
Upasakaya is on a distinguished road

08-18-2019, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candid-B View Post
a million ways to die in the west oya movie ekath oya wage.
Seth MacFarlane is definitely fucking Mila Kunis. She's probably fucking him for keeping her stupid arse employed.
(#25)
Old
Candid-B has a spectacular aura aboutCandid-B has a spectacular aura aboutCandid-B has a spectacular aura aboutCandid-B has a spectacular aura aboutCandid-B has a spectacular aura about

08-18-2019, 11:18 AM

Aliens Vs Cowboys movie eka baluwe kauda ? eka hodai da ?
(#26)
Old
Brock_Lesnar is an unknown quantity at this point

08-18-2019, 12:47 PM

thattayek innawada meke?
(#27)
Old
Identity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of lightIdentity is a glorious beacon of light

08-18-2019, 12:50 PM

Api owa balapu kale uba ammage badeth na
(#28)
Old
justinshady is a jewel in the roughjustinshady is a jewel in the roughjustinshady is a jewel in the roughjustinshady is a jewel in the roughjustinshady is a jewel in the roughjustinshady is a jewel in the rough

08-19-2019, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvy View Post
Ow Umbe ammawa hondin balagatta
කොහොමද කුසුමා මැරෙන්න වැටිලා හිටපු වෙලාවේ උබට තිබ්බ ආතල් එක ම්ම්ම්ම්
(#29)
Old
malakadss is a name known to allmalakadss is a name known to allmalakadss is a name known to allmalakadss is a name known to allmalakadss is a name known to allmalakadss is a name known to allmalakadss is a name known to allmalakadss is a name known to allmalakadss is a name known to allmalakadss is a name known to allmalakadss is a name known to all

08-19-2019, 04:15 PM

bump