ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Book vs eBook- Which Is Better?

(#41)
Old
KasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to behold

06-25-2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimist View Post

da faq u know about ebooks. u think kindle app can turn ur tablet into a real kindle ?
(#42)
Old
Pessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to all

06-25-2019, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasunKDP View Post
this cunt of a god did just that
(#43)
Old
KasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to beholdKasunKDP is a splendid one to behold

06-25-2019, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimist View Post
this cunt of a god did just that
he is far from being a god
(#44)
Old
Honda.putha has a spectacular aura aboutHonda.putha has a spectacular aura aboutHonda.putha has a spectacular aura aboutHonda.putha has a spectacular aura aboutHonda.putha has a spectacular aura about

09-10-2019, 08:32 AM

According to me both have their own pros and cons.

Books
Pros:

1. Reader has ability to get a good feeling by reading a book since it is tangible.
2. It is easier to read a book than a e-book for beginners.
3. Can enjoy aroma of ink.

Cons:
1. It is difficult to search for particular content.
2. Ability to lost.
3. Difficulty to travel with.
4. Expensive.

E-Books
pros:

1. You can read from any where if you take a copy in your mobile phone.
2. Most of the time free version can be found.
3. Very easy to search the content.
4. It is easier to search for unclear thing or unknown words since you are already working with a digital device.

cons :

1. Some people get headache and eye issues in long run.
2. Easily distract while reading from PC. Since other websites are easily accessible while reading.
3. No tangible feeling. You cannot get the feeling of your book rack by seeing at a folder with all your books.

Most of the people said e-book reading is really difficult. But for me I am used to it now it is far easier than reading a book.
(#45)
Old
Honda.putha has a spectacular aura aboutHonda.putha has a spectacular aura aboutHonda.putha has a spectacular aura aboutHonda.putha has a spectacular aura aboutHonda.putha has a spectacular aura about

09-13-2019, 03:58 AM

bump
(#46)
Old
imhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of light

09-13-2019, 04:19 AM

Both have their merits and disadvatages. I use both and prefer the hardcopy. Most hardcopies I buy are given to others to read or end up donated to a library. I read a lot - invariably in the train or bus. I do not use damn headphones unless I am flying.
It is generally accepted and research has shown that print material are much better at conveying information.
Also eye strain is less when you read a book - against a light emitting display panel.
OTOH with an ebook you get the features that do not exist in print - searchabilty etc.