ElaKiri Community
Downloads
(#1)
Old
Nethara kavini is an unknown quantity at this point

Love Birthday SMS - 07-01-2007, 10:35 AM

Happy b'day 2 u, happy b'day 2 u! u were born in d zoo' u were born in d zoo' with d monkeys 'n donkeys dats luks just like u!

Donot keep ur mind dal or boring always keep smileing-then the whole world will smile with u. h�ppy birthd�y.

If some1 asks me what is friendship, then "i would sit next 2 u, pull u all close 2 me, put my arms around u n say proudly, this is friendship......

On ur b'day, some words of wisdom... ...smile while u still have teeth. happy b'day

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come happy birthday .......

May u have al da joy ur heart can hold. all the smiles a day can bring. all the blesings a life can unfold. may u have gods best in everything. happy birth day.

In soft gleaming night of stars may all ur dreams com true may every star of every night bring lov n joy 2 u happy b'day 2 u...

!""""""""1""""""2"""""""3! wait 4 it its cuming wait close wait.........(time-23:59 "happy birthdat!!!!"

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain , the sky was crying because it lost his most beautiful angel...

Some things r left undone, some words r left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but some ones as nice as you could never be left unwished, happy birth day dear!

Here is the weather forecast for today, there shall be showers of blessings all over u & a heavy downpour of god's love all around u. happy birthday !!

Let the god decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching u with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity 4 u, wish you a super duper happy birthday.

With lots of love, this message comes 2 say u're wished the joys u so deserve especially 2day..... & may the days that lie ahead be extra-nice 1, 2o, filled with all the happiness thought 2 come 2 u. !! happy birthday !!

happy birth day' wish u a day brings the best in life for u. may life lead u to great happiness and success. have a lovely birth day.

Sweetheart! u r so beautiful my love 4u will always b true, here's a wish 4 my darling... may all ur dreams cum true & i wish u a very happy birth day. with lots of luv nd kisses... 4rom a heart that beats...just 4u by me

Fresh air... fresh idea... fresh talent... fresh energy... i wish u to have a... special sunday.. marvellous monday... tasty tuesday... wonderful wednesday... thankful thursday... friendly friday... successful saturday... *have a great week ahead* happy birth day

I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u this comes with many loving thoughts & warm wishes i send 2o may ur day be filled with laughter on this ur special day & may the finest things in life always come ur way happy birthday!

On ur special day... may dis day b filled with da warm sunshine of luv, & da bright rainbow colors of laughter. happy birthday!

We pray that the almighty keep u steadfast on his path & that he extend his grace, compassion and mercy over you. may you remain a source of love joy & inspiration 2 ur parents & family. may he keep u safe humble and courageous on times of adversity & success.

Its a dedicated ceremony, an aniversary, but not wedding. the easy way to tell is its birthday. have a smile in all the way

Happy birthday to you my daling little ducky may it be good sweet and filled with happy times

Happy birthday sweetie may all your dreams come true, and on this day of happiness i send my love to you.

Da stars wishes u,da brightness of moon wishes u,da sunshine wishes u,da waves wishes u,da flowers wishes u,da morning wishes u,wish wishes u last but not da least a heartless wishes u ""happy birth day""

"[email protected] d'[email protected]" may life lead ya 2 great happiness & success n hope dat all ya wishes comes true! enjoy ya dae...

May the good lord bless you with excellent health and defend your life from the evil one! see many more years happy bithday

May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer. and may your inner love and grace...

You celebrate ur birth day am also coming and we enjoy together . happy birth day to you.
It must be a rainy day when u were born cuz the sky was crying for losing one of its precious stars

When god made u he was having a good day! coz ur so special , so kindhearted , that its difficult 2 tell in words ... happy b irthday

Happy b'day 2 u happy b'day 2 u happy b'day 2 u my dear ........... happy b'day 2 u hope this day become the most memorable day of ur life and ur all wishes comes true. so enjoy today with joy.

As god add life to your yearsmay he add years to your life happy birthday

The child was born,parents were blessed and i was lucky to know the child. enjoy yo day child.

I send to you warm wishes,that your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness, you have always given me. wish you happy birthday

You've always been so special i've known it from the start, while you were reaching for my hand...

Hey,u r 1 year older now,1 year smarter now,1 year bigger now,and now u r 1 year closer to all your wishes.happy birthday

Swety happy birthday to hope u will always have a good health, more career in life..and hope that more birthdays to come..always take care and i love u so much.

This is my earnest prayer for you. may the love of god b with you all day through with his endless, boundless grace may he richly bless your life with much happiness and success. happy birth day

Some like sunday some like monday, but i like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart.

I have a simple calculation on how long we will be friends. count the stars in heaven+sand on shore multipled by the heartbeats =Look outside its so pleasant moments sun is smiling with you trees dancing for you birds singing for you because last night i asked them all to wish you happy birth day!

Happy birthday sweetie, i send to you a kiss, along with lots of love and hugs.

You took our hand... opened our mind...touched our heart... shaped our future. thank you dear teacher nd we wish you a very happy birth day.
forever! good morning

Today is a day of celebration. why? because, years ago on the same day, god sent me my flesh and bone conscience. wishing my friendly inner voice a very happy birthday.

Sending birthday blessings filled with love and peace and joy wishing sweetest things happen right before your eyes
(#2)
Old
MCLINER is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to MCLINER Send a message via Yahoo to MCLINER
07-01-2007, 10:37 AM

omg is dis a sms???

luks lyk a short story
(#3)
Old
fazaal24 will become famous soon enoughfazaal24 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to fazaal24
07-01-2007, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Happy b'day 2 u, happy b'day 2 u! u were born in d zoo' u were born in d zoo' with d monkeys 'n donkeys dats luks just like u!
i'used to snd these to ma frndz..thx
(#4)
Old

07-01-2007, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCLINER
omg is dis a sms???

luks lyk a short story
(#5)
Old

07-01-2007, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazaal24
i'used to snd these to ma frndz..thx
(#6)
Old
JAAN 2 nAPs is an unknown quantity at this point

Location: ................................................with Panda
07-01-2007, 10:44 AM

useful
(#7)
Old
shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to shaggy Send a message via Yahoo to shaggy Send a message via Skype™ to shaggy
07-01-2007, 10:50 AM

gud 1
tkzz sis
(#8)
Old

07-01-2007, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAAN 2 nAPs
useful
thanx...
(#9)