ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Sinhalayo Menna Niyama Movie ekak- God Recommends!

(#11)
Old
Pessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to all

08-18-2019, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurvy View Post
Pissuda ban ohoma monaath wune ne- Sinalunta hite amaruwata hadala kiyana eka.
එහෙනං කොහොමද වුනේ කියපං පුලුවන්නං
උඹ උඹෙ අම්මව හොඳින් බලාගත්තද ?
(#12)
Old
scurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these parts

08-18-2019, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimist View Post
එහෙනං කොහොමද වුනේ කියපං පුලුවන්නං
උඹ උඹෙ අම්මව හොඳින් බලාගත්තද ?
Ow Umbe ammawa hondin balagatta
(#13)
Old
Pessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to allPessimist is a name known to all

08-18-2019, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upasakaya View Post
Well, he's denying your allegations, you got proof chief ?
his well mannered behavior is proof that he had a shit childhood.
(#14)
Old

08-18-2019, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Ow Umbe ammawa hondin balagatta
ඒවට දෙන්න උත්තර නෑ
උඹ හිතන්නෙ උඹගෙ වගේ චරිත ලක්ශණ උපතින් එනව කියලද ?
(#15)
Old
scurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these partsscurvy is infamous around these parts

08-18-2019, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Ah, haters gonna hate no matter what bruh, anyway has any of them come by your place? btw check this out, it's a steal for the price imo
https://www.amazon.com/IMACASA-27-Im.../dp/B00KRO9POG
lol. Umba hitanawada mam Sinhalayek ekka eBay purchase ekak karana kota mage real address eka daala karai kiyala?
Dude I am Godlike I can anticipate things 10 moves ahead.
(#16)
Old
Upasakaya will become famous soon enough

08-18-2019, 01:00 AM

Quote:
his well mannered behavior is proof that he had a shit childhood.
Well, if that's the case, who's fault was that ? his ? I don't think so. We are broken goods. At-least he got the skills to make a decent living while i'm heading towards the inevitable doom.
(#17)
Old

08-18-2019, 01:03 AM

Quote:
lol. Umba hitanawada mam Sinhalayek ekka eBay purchase ekak karana kota mage real address eka daala karai kiyala?
Dude I am Godlike I can anticipate things 10 moves ahead.
Even if you share your place of living, none of these niggers aren't gonna show up bruh. It's just like the area 51 raid, none of them are gonna be there for it coz everybody knows what happens to trespassers, if the owner got a license to kill.
(#18)
Old

08-18-2019, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Well, if that's the case, who's fault was that ? his ? I don't think so. We are broken goods. At-least he got the skills to make a decent living while i'm heading towards the inevitable doom.
so according to u having a bitch mother like his is an excuse for being an asshole.
u think humans are hard coded pieces of codes programmed by their mothers ?
there have been worse mothers than his and still their children became better people.
this cunt is worse than his mother. i dont doubt the rumor that he killed his own mother. this fucker acts exactly like someone who is capable of killing his own mother.
(#19)
Old

08-18-2019, 01:27 AM

Quote:
so according to u having a bitch mother like his is an excuse for being an asshole. u think humans are hard coded pieces of codes programmed by their mothers ? there have been worse mothers than his and still their children became better people. this cunt is worse than his mother. i dont doubt the rumor that he killed his own mother. this fucker acts exactly like someone who is capable of killing his own mother.
Even-though i mostly grew up in a shitty group housing environments I know better, not to slander and shame someone solely based on a rumor. I don't know what you have been taught of by your parents or authority figure/s, machan. He pointed out the fact for the ebay mix up, that fella was spamming the people for sales, i would do the same if someone continues to force me to get reviews, like that. I'm not whitewashing him but it's the truth and by the way, in most cases, people become who they are by the way they were raised, 'programmed' at young age. You should know that. Even lord Buddha said that in the Gira Pothaka katha wasthuwa.
(#20)
Old
Cry_Baby is on a distinguished road

08-18-2019, 01:28 AM

Bump