ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Help - Stay or Leave job offer

(#1)
Old
kingcharith has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Help - Stay or Leave job offer - 03-31-2019, 10:59 PM

Hi Machanla.

මම ලන්කාවෙ ප්‍රසිද්ද කම්පැනි එකක වැඩ කරන්නෙ. මට දැන් ඉන්න ටෙක් ලීඩ් පොඩ්ඩක් සැරයි. මට මේ ලගදි හොද ඔෆර් එකක් ආව වෙන කම්පැනි එක්ක. ඒකෙ කරන්නෙ ජාවා. මන් දැන් ඉන්න එකේ කරන්නෙ ශෙයර් පොයින්ට්.

දැන් ප්‍රස්නෙ මචන් මට ඉන්න කම්පැනි එකෙන් කවුන්ටර් ඔෆර් එකක් දුන්න අරකට වඩා ටිකක් වැඩි. මට හිතා ගන්න බෑ යනවද ඉන්නවද කියලා.

දැන් ඉන්න එකේ ප්‍රශ්නෙ තමා ලීඩ් කාරයා මාර ප්‍රෙශර් කරනව. එත් මිනිහට මාව ඕනි. අනිත් සෙට් එක නම් අවුලක් නෑ. ටෙච් නොලොජි එක පොඩ්ඩක් පරනයි. අලුත් කම්පැනිය මම අහල තියනවා යුනිවර් සිටි එකට අදිනව කියලා.අනිත් එක මම ජාවා දන්නෙ නෑ. මට හිතා ගන්න බෑ මොකක් කරන්නද කියල. යනවද ඉන්නවද
(#2)
Old
^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold^Buddhika^ is a splendid one to behold

03-31-2019, 11:02 PM

bump
(#3)
Old
HAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via ICQ to HAneo Send a message via Skype™ to HAneo
03-31-2019, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharith View Post
Hi Machanla.

මම ලන්කාවෙ ප්‍රසිද්ද කම්පැනි එකක වැඩ කරන්නෙ. මට දැන් ඉන්න ටෙක් ලීඩ් පොඩ්ඩක් සැරයි. මට මේ ලගදි හොද ඔෆර් එකක් ආව වෙන කම්පැනි එක්ක. ඒකෙ කරන්නෙ ජාවා. මන් දැන් ඉන්න එකේ කරන්නෙ ශෙයර් පොයින්ට්.

දැන් ප්‍රස්නෙ මචන් මට ඉන්න කම්පැනි එකෙන් කවුන්ටර් ඔෆර් එකක් දුන්න අරකට වඩා ටිකක් වැඩි. මට හිතා ගන්න බෑ යනවද ඉන්නවද කියලා.

දැන් ඉන්න එකේ ප්‍රශ්නෙ තමා ලීඩ් කාරයා මාර ප්‍රෙශර් කරනව. එත් මිනිහට මාව ඕනි. අනිත් සෙට් එක නම් අවුලක් නෑ. ටෙච් නොලොජි එක පොඩ්ඩක් පරනයි. අලුත් කම්පැනිය මම අහල තියනවා යුනිවර් සිටි එකට අදිනව කියලා.අනිත් එක මම ජාවා දන්නෙ නෑ. මට හිතා ගන්න බෑ මොකක් කරන්නද කියල. යනවද ඉන්නවද
Quote:
අලුත් කම්පැනිය මම අහල තියනවා යුනිවර් සිටි එකට අදිනව කියලා
What do you mean by this?
(#4)
Old

03-31-2019, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAneo View Post
What do you mean by this?

I heard they only help you with KT and teaching if you are belong to a certain university. If you are from a private university , they simple treat you as 2nd class citizen.
(#5)
Old
HAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of lightHAneo is a glorious beacon of light

03-31-2019, 11:11 PM

Quote:
I heard they only help you with KT and teaching if you are belong to a certain university. If you are from a private university , they simple treat you as 2nd class citizen.
Then don't ever step in there . University degree is one thing and that doesn't make you less of a good programmer . this field is all about self study and self R&D. so they don't understand that.

my best guess is that your new company has all the technologies founded by some group of ppl and now thy only have to maintain that. so that is why they are doing this.

by entering such a company you never gain a thing . found another one.
(#6)
Old
chathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to beholdchathuranirmal is a splendid one to behold

03-31-2019, 11:14 PM

up
(#7)
Old

03-31-2019, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAneo View Post
Then don't ever step in there . University degree is one thing and that doesn't make you less of a good programmer . this field is all about self study and self R&D. so they don't understand that.

my best guess is that your new company has all the technologies founded by some group of ppl and now thy only have to maintain that. so that is why they are doing this.

by entering such a company you never gain a thing . found another one.
Thanks machan. You are correct. Since my current company offered me a better counter , i should stick to it for the moment i guess
(#8)
Old
OoshalinoO will become famous soon enough

03-31-2019, 11:22 PM

Let me guess you are from Virtusa
(#9)
Old

03-31-2019, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Thanks machan. You are correct. Since my current company offered me a better counter , i should stick to it for the moment i guess
You joined elakiri in 2018 and that tells me you are still less than 2 years of experience .so you are still growing. and my advice is to find a small company that has tons of work to do. don't mind technologies but the Programming work. after some years you may gain a engine that can do anything (a general engine that can do things) . so then you are ready to work any where and jobs will hunt you.

If you found a place with less technologies then at the home do a project that involves all the modern technologies. so then you will be a professional of both worlds
(#10)
Old

03-31-2019, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoshalinoO View Post
Let me guess you are from Virtusa

E lagama ekak