ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Help
Reload this Page Does Anyone Have Used Malaysia eVisa?

(#1)
Old
Bekam has a spectacular aura aboutBekam has a spectacular aura aboutBekam has a spectacular aura aboutBekam has a spectacular aura aboutBekam has a spectacular aura about

sad Does Anyone Have Used Malaysia eVisa? - 11-14-2018, 09:01 AM

I'm trying to apply Malaysia eVisa, is this process reliable? and is there any problem do I have to face other-than general Visa request or while traveling?

Please help me those who are travel to Malaysia recently, mainly in regard special requirement/or anything need to know.

My Travel is basically based on Malaysia based company invitation.
Colombo - Kuala Lampur - Penang

Thank you
(#2)
Old
rereyaka is a glorious beacon of lightrereyaka is a glorious beacon of lightrereyaka is a glorious beacon of lightrereyaka is a glorious beacon of lightrereyaka is a glorious beacon of lightrereyaka is a glorious beacon of lightrereyaka is a glorious beacon of lightrereyaka is a glorious beacon of lightrereyaka is a glorious beacon of lightrereyaka is a glorious beacon of lightrereyaka is a glorious beacon of light

11-14-2018, 09:03 AM

bump
(#3)
Old
Petthaz is on a distinguished road

11-14-2018, 09:09 AM

Yes. Its valid. make sure you use the correct site. https://www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/evisa.jsp

Sri lankan airlines did not know about the malaysian evisa at the time i was flying . So they went at asked a senior officer for validity . Wasted about 30 min
(#4)
Old
tclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to alltclanki is a name known to all

11-14-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petthaz View Post
Yes. Its valid. make sure you use the correct site. https://www.windowmalaysia.my/evisa/evisa.jsp

Sri lankan airlines did not know about the malaysian evisa at the time i was flying . So they went at asked a senior officer for validity . Wasted about 30 min
tfs
(#5)
Old
gaya_94 has a spectacular aura aboutgaya_94 has a spectacular aura aboutgaya_94 has a spectacular aura aboutgaya_94 has a spectacular aura aboutgaya_94 has a spectacular aura about

11-14-2018, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekam View Post
I'm trying to apply Malaysia eVisa, is this process reliable? and is there any problem do I have to face other-than general Visa request or while traveling?

Please help me those who are travel to Malaysia recently, mainly in regard special requirement/or anything need to know.

My Travel is basically based on Malaysia based company invitation.
Colombo - Kuala Lampur - Penang

Thank you
I have obtained the evisa. its cheap and less documents required.
(#6)
Old
Bekam has a spectacular aura aboutBekam has a spectacular aura aboutBekam has a spectacular aura aboutBekam has a spectacular aura aboutBekam has a spectacular aura about

11-14-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rereyaka View Post
bump
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petthaz View Post

Thank you, Better get print the copy of eVisa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tclanki View Post
tfs
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaya_94 View Post
I have obtained the evisa. its cheap and less documents required.
Thank you..

Just one thing does they requested "Yellow Fever vaccination certificate"
?