ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > Entertainment > New Music
Reload this Page Will i am _It's My BirthDay

(#1)
Old
Banned
wall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of light

smile Will i am _It's My BirthDay - 06-28-2014, 12:44 AM

කට්ටියට මේ සින්දුව මතකද දන්නේ නෑ .........මේකේ අනුබාශයෙන් මෙන්න english track එකක් හදලා ....

English track එකට නම් මම පට්ට ආසයි ........

ඇත්තටම will i am පොඩි inspiration එකක් අරන් තියෙන්නේ ......
මෙන්න මුළු විස්තරේ

This song samples popular Jamaican songs "Pull Up To Mi Bumper" by Konshens & J Capri, "Fi Di Jockey" by Aidonia and Bounty Killer chanting 'Big Ship Sailing'. It was co-written with A. R. Rahman, composer of the "Urvasi Urvasi" from the 1994 film Kadhalan, which also inspired will.i.am whilst creating "It's My Birthday". The song was originally titled "Birthday", but was re-titled "It's My Birthday" to avoid confusion with the Katy Perry song of the same name.

Last edited by wall-e; 06-28-2014 at 12:50 AM.
(#2)
Old
d_lucifer is a glorious beacon of lightd_lucifer is a glorious beacon of lightd_lucifer is a glorious beacon of lightd_lucifer is a glorious beacon of lightd_lucifer is a glorious beacon of lightd_lucifer is a glorious beacon of lightd_lucifer is a glorious beacon of lightd_lucifer is a glorious beacon of lightd_lucifer is a glorious beacon of lightd_lucifer is a glorious beacon of lightd_lucifer is a glorious beacon of light

06-28-2014, 02:59 AM

(#3)
Old
1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold1118lakmalkumara is a splendid one to behold

Send a message via MSN to 1118lakmalkumara Send a message via Yahoo to 1118lakmalkumara Send a message via Skype™ to 1118lakmalkumara
06-28-2014, 03:33 AM

English Version eka chater wage
(#4)
Old
Iron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud ofIron Monger has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to Iron Monger
06-28-2014, 06:41 AM

(#5)
Old
ztnap will become famous soon enough

06-28-2014, 08:11 AM

The original bass line is awesome! Rahman is a genius

Last edited by ztnap; 06-28-2014 at 08:13 AM.
(#6)
Old
Banned
wall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of lightwall-e is a glorious beacon of light

06-28-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_lucifer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118lakmalkumara View Post
English Version eka chater wage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Monger View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztnap View Post
The original bass line is awesome! Rahman is a genius
(#7)
Old
gangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of lightgangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of lightgangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of lightgangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of lightgangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of lightgangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of lightgangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of lightgangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of lightgangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of lightgangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of lightgangst3r.93 is a glorious beacon of light

06-28-2014, 01:57 PM