ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > Sports
Reload this Page ..::Football IV::..

(#21)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant future

Up Barclays Premier League 2016.04.21 Fixture - 04-21-2016, 09:54 AM

Barclays Premier League 2016.04.21 Fixture

Arsenal Vs WBA
(#22)
Old
Wolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant futureWolverine GTR has a brilliant future

laugh LA Liga 2016.04.21 Fixtures - 04-21-2016, 09:55 AM

LA Liga 2016.04.21 Fixtures

Real Sociedad Vs Getafe

Granada Vs Levante
(#23)
Old

smile Serie A 2016.04.21 Fixture - 04-21-2016, 09:56 AM

Serie A 2016.04.21 Fixture

AC Milan Vs Carpi
(#24)
Old
Alucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really niceAlucard_SxE is just really nice

04-21-2016, 11:36 AM

(#25)
Old
panchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nicepanchaz is just really nice

04-21-2016, 02:11 PM

wadiya reply damme nathi unata aniva hamadmaa balana thread ekak
digatama update karpan machan
(#26)
Old

04-22-2016, 10:56 AM

Alonso: Atletico Madrid can win La Liga

Ex-Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso believes his former arch-rivals Atletico can win La Liga this season.

This season's La Liga is set to go down to the wire as title holders and leaders Barcelona are level on points with second-placed Atletico heading into the remaining four rounds.Madrid are a point further back in the standings.

But Alonso - now plying his trade for German champions Bayern Munich and preparing to come up against Atletico in the Champions League semi-finals - feels Diego Simeone's men are well placed.

"The league has been exciting," Alonso said."The top three teams are so strong, but Atletico have a good chance to win it.

"They will be treating every game they have left as a final."Atletico edged Athletic Bilbao 1-0 on Wednesday to maintain the pressure on Barca, who dismantled Deportivo La Coruna 8-0.

Saturday will see Atletico host Malaga, which is followed by matches against Rayo Vallecano, Levante and Celta Vigo.
(#27)
Old

04-22-2016, 10:57 AM

Torres in best goalscoring run of his entire career

Fernando Torres is currently enjoying the best spell of his entire career.

The 32-year-old scored the winner in Wednesday’s 1-0 victory over Athletic Bilbao to maintain Atletico Madrid’s push for the Liga title.

And that was the fifth game in a row in which Torres has found the net - a feat which he didn’t even manage during his first spell at Atletico, or his time at Liverpool.

Since joining Chelsea in a £50 million deal in January 2011, Torres has struggled to hit the same heights he reached during his four years at Liverpool.

But the striker, who came third in Fifa’s World Player of the Year voting in 2008, has finally found form under Diego Simeone.

Atletico are currently level on points with Barcelona at the top of La Liga, while next week they face Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final.
(#28)
Old

04-22-2016, 10:57 AM

Darmian dedicates first Man Utd goal to girlfriend

Matteo Darmian has credited his first goal for Manchester United to his girlfriend, describing it as the best of his career.

The defender's cross was turned in by Damien Delaney for an early opener before rifling home a shot from 18 yards out on the half-volley via the post to seal a 2-0 win over Crystal Palace.

It was a first goal for Darmian in United colours, after arriving from Torino in the summer, and it came on the anniversary he shares with his other half.

"I think it was a great goal, also because it was my first for Manchester United and at Old Trafford in front of our fans, so I am very happy", he told MUTV.

"For me it was a little surprise because I am not used to scoring this type of goal but I am happy because it has helped the team to win the game."

He added: "I think it is my best goal and I hope there is another one to come. It is also a special day for me and my girlfriend, so it is a big present for her!"
(#29)
Old

04-22-2016, 10:58 AM

Falcao: I'd never say no to MLS

Radamel Falcao admits he would not be able to turn down a move to Major League Soccer, though he insists his current focus is on playing in Europe.

The Colombia international, who is still under contract with Monaco, has endured two difficult seasons in the Premier League, with both Manchester United and Chelsea.

Falcao has scored just five goals during his spell in England, but he has previously claimed that he is merely "waiting for his chance" to shine at Stamford Bridge; though he has not ruled out a move to north America.

“I never say no [to MLS] but in this moment I am thinking about Europe and my performances here,” Falcao told NBC Sports. “I think I have more years to fight in these leagues.”

Falcao admits he has been following MLS, a league which boasts the talents of Falcao's former club team-mates Federico Higuain and Diego Valeri, who currently play for Columbus Crew and Portland Timbers respectively.

“I follow the league. In England they are showing the games and I have some friends who play in there who I played with in River Plate or Porto like Higuain or Valeri,” Falcao said.

“Some other Colombian players are playing in Major League Soccer and obviously the big stars like Andrea Pirlo, Kaka or Giovani dos Santos. I think MLS could be bigger than now because they have everything they need to become an even stronger league and become even more competitive.”Falcao is currently under contract with Monaco until 2018.
(#30)
Old

04-22-2016, 10:59 AM

'Benitez can manage Newcastle AND Spain!'

Rafael Benitez can be convinced to stay at Newcastle United by combining the role with the Spain national team job, according to John Carver.

The former Real Madrid manager penned a three-year deal in March, with a break clause if the club are relegated at the end of the current season, with Newcastle in a fight to secure their Premier League safety.

Current Spain head coach Vincent del Bosque is set to retire following Euro 2016 and Carver, who narrowly avoided relegation with Newcastle last season, feels Benitez could take on both roles.

"I can't think of a better place to be than Newcastle. Rafa has been at Liverpool, he understands what passionate football is all about, and it would be a great opportunity for him," he told talkSPORT.

"They might even say to him: 'if you stay, you can still do the national team part-time'. That might be something they put into their heads.

"If I was the football club I would do everything to keep him here and get him to build something. We are crying out for structure right throughout, from the bottom all the way to the top.
"You can do it [manage Newcastle and Spain] if you have got a good staff around you. Usually when you do go away on international duty you have hardly got any players left at the training ground anyway.

"I remember [the FA] asked Sir Bobby [Robson] to do it when he came back to Newcastle but the club wouldn't let him do it. He wanted to do it because he had trust in the people around him that we could run the show when he wasn't here.

"It might be the best option for Newcastle [allowing Benitez to manage Spain] because what they can't afford to do is lose him – he is the ideal appointment."