kayak wewida?
ලක්ශ 30යි
(#12)
Old
Fbfocus is on a distinguished road

03-07-2017, 10:58 AM

(#13)
Old
ȜMA X is just really niceȜMA X is just really niceȜMA X is just really niceȜMA X is just really niceȜMA X is just really niceȜMA X is just really niceȜMA X is just really niceȜMA X is just really niceȜMA X is just really nice

03-07-2017, 11:00 AM

mini suv ekata wadanam sahenna hodai
(#14)
Old
**cut is a glorious beacon of light**cut is a glorious beacon of light**cut is a glorious beacon of light**cut is a glorious beacon of light**cut is a glorious beacon of light**cut is a glorious beacon of light**cut is a glorious beacon of light**cut is a glorious beacon of light**cut is a glorious beacon of light**cut is a glorious beacon of light**cut is a glorious beacon of light

03-07-2017, 11:05 AM

tax natuwa gaana 1050000 with tax 3000000
(#15)
Old
Underground is a glorious beacon of lightUnderground is a glorious beacon of lightUnderground is a glorious beacon of lightUnderground is a glorious beacon of lightUnderground is a glorious beacon of lightUnderground is a glorious beacon of lightUnderground is a glorious beacon of lightUnderground is a glorious beacon of lightUnderground is a glorious beacon of lightUnderground is a glorious beacon of lightUnderground is a glorious beacon of light

03-07-2017, 11:12 AM

KWID ekata wada nam atha udin labai...options thiye
(#16)
Old
ilakookoo is a glorious beacon of lightilakookoo is a glorious beacon of lightilakookoo is a glorious beacon of lightilakookoo is a glorious beacon of lightilakookoo is a glorious beacon of lightilakookoo is a glorious beacon of lightilakookoo is a glorious beacon of lightilakookoo is a glorious beacon of lightilakookoo is a glorious beacon of lightilakookoo is a glorious beacon of lightilakookoo is a glorious beacon of light

03-07-2017, 02:02 PM

me indianda ban?
(#17)
Old

03-07-2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilakookoo View Post
me indianda ban?
Korean

Last edited by Fbfocus; 03-07-2017 at 04:27 PM.
(#18)
Old

03-07-2017, 10:19 PM

Hyundai Lanka, part of the Prestige group, launched the all-new Grand i10 in the Sri Lankan market at a gala event held recently at Grand Monarch, Thalawathugoda.
Prestige Group Chairman Heinz Reuter said that the Grand i10 has everything in its armoury.

“Not only it is spacious inside, yet bigger and majestic on overall diameters; it is filled with standard features that make the car a convincing choice in the compact full-size car segment of our car market,” he said.
“The features of this unique and the space it offers will definitely be very attractive to our Sri Lankan customers. The all-new Grand i10 is launched today in Sri Lanka in two options: the 1.0L Auto Basic model and 1.OL Auto Fully Loaded influenced by Hyundai Motor Company’s design philosophy, ‘fluidic sculpture’,” he added.

The i10 deliver a driving experience that has been developed to meet Sri Lankan driving preferences. Relocated and retuned components result in greater body and wheel control, delivering more driver involvement and ride comfort comparable to that of cars from higher segments.

According to Hyundai Lanka, the 998cc Kappa petrol engine is equipped with the latest Dual VTVT technology and is designed to deliver high engine performance, with enhanced fuel efficiency and low emissions. The advanced 1.0-litre three-cylinder engine churns out a maximum power output of 66ps/SSOOrpm and peak torque of 9.6 kgm at 3500 rpm with an impressive fuel economy as well.
The Hyundai i10 Grand has the fluidic body structure, which makes it attractive and very elegant. On the other hand, the rear end of Hyundai i10 Grand is expressive with its stylish tail light cluster, chrome badge and nice looking rear spoiler.

At a price range from Rs.2.9 million to Rs.3.25 million with Hyundai’s three-year/100 000 km warranty and roadside assistance thrown in, the Grand 10 offers exceptional value. The Grand i10 is available in nine colours as well.
(#19)
Old
coolshano is a glorious beacon of lightcoolshano is a glorious beacon of lightcoolshano is a glorious beacon of lightcoolshano is a glorious beacon of lightcoolshano is a glorious beacon of lightcoolshano is a glorious beacon of lightcoolshano is a glorious beacon of lightcoolshano is a glorious beacon of lightcoolshano is a glorious beacon of lightcoolshano is a glorious beacon of lightcoolshano is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via MSN to coolshano Send a message via Yahoo to coolshano Send a message via Skype™ to coolshano
03-07-2017, 10:22 PM

nice
(#20)
Old
ctooi is just really nicectooi is just really nicectooi is just really nicectooi is just really nicectooi is just really nicectooi is just really nicectooi is just really nicectooi is just really nicectooi is just really nicectooi is just really nice

03-07-2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbfocus View Post
Korean

oya indian