ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page I agree with this post.

(#1)
Old
nikdw is a splendid one to beholdnikdw is a splendid one to beholdnikdw is a splendid one to beholdnikdw is a splendid one to beholdnikdw is a splendid one to beholdnikdw is a splendid one to beholdnikdw is a splendid one to beholdnikdw is a splendid one to beholdnikdw is a splendid one to beholdnikdw is a splendid one to beholdnikdw is a splendid one to behold

I agree with this post. - 11-16-2018, 03:50 PM

After today's parliamentary session I've seen a lot of posts from people saying they were ashamed to be Sri Lankan, but I cannot disagree more. I have never been more proud to be Sri Lankan than I have in the past 3 weeks.

Don't forget that the parliamentarians who misbehaved were the minority. You can't let them define your view of this majestic country.

Be proud of the majority of the MPs who sat on the opposition end patiently and did their job. Be proud of the Speaker who risked his own safety to uphold his responsibility to democracy.

Be proud of the citizens who took to the streets to protect democracy. Be proud of the strength and independence that the Supreme Court displayed on Tuesday which was testament to what we were able to accomplish in the past 3 years.

And you know what, be proud of Ranil Wickremesinghe who handled this very unjust situation with such good temperament and poise. I know there is a lot of criticism of him and his role in the party. But whether you like it or not, RW was elected to parliament with an unprecedented 500k+ votes, most preferential votes won in the country. He earned his place as PM and was removed undemocratically. He took it well and united his party in this very difficult time. (I can't help but imagine how MR would have reacted if the same had been done to him.)

I think we voted well in August 2015 and we'll vote better 2019. Be proud

Thisuri Wanniarachchi.
(#2)
Old
HallowMan is infamous around these partsHallowMan is infamous around these parts

11-16-2018, 03:51 PM

100% Agreed
(#3)
Old
Dharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really niceDharatha is just really nice

11-16-2018, 03:55 PM

Ya Ranil has been graceful during this messed
(#4)
Old
HallowMan is infamous around these partsHallowMan is infamous around these parts

11-16-2018, 03:56 PM

But I dontlike to sympethize Ranil here. He is the root cause for this madness. If he acted truthfully and with houhor and dignity Sirisena would not have taken such a lousy disicion.
(#5)
Old
neyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharatha View Post
(#6)
Old
RaZor_911 is a name known to allRaZor_911 is a name known to allRaZor_911 is a name known to allRaZor_911 is a name known to allRaZor_911 is a name known to allRaZor_911 is a name known to allRaZor_911 is a name known to allRaZor_911 is a name known to allRaZor_911 is a name known to allRaZor_911 is a name known to allRaZor_911 is a name known to all

lol
(#7)
Old
neyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to allneyohk is a name known to all

Up 11-16-2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallowMan View Post
But I dontlike to sympethize Ranil here. He is the root cause for this madness. If he acted truthfully and with houhor and dignity Sirisena would not have taken such a lousy disicion.
(#8)
Old

11-16-2018, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharatha View Post
(#9)
Old
nicjosh83 is a splendid one to beholdnicjosh83 is a splendid one to beholdnicjosh83 is a splendid one to beholdnicjosh83 is a splendid one to beholdnicjosh83 is a splendid one to beholdnicjosh83 is a splendid one to beholdnicjosh83 is a splendid one to beholdnicjosh83 is a splendid one to beholdnicjosh83 is a splendid one to beholdnicjosh83 is a splendid one to beholdnicjosh83 is a splendid one to behold

11-16-2018, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikdw View Post
After today's parliamentary session I've seen a lot of posts from people saying they were ashamed to be Sri Lankan, but I cannot disagree more. I have never been more proud to be Sri Lankan than I have in the past 3 weeks.

Don't forget that the parliamentarians who misbehaved were the minority. You can't let them define your view of this majestic country.

Be proud of the majority of the MPs who sat on the opposition end patiently and did their job. Be proud of the Speaker who risked his own safety to uphold his responsibility to democracy.

Be proud of the citizens who took to the streets to protect democracy. Be proud of the strength and independence that the Supreme Court displayed on Tuesday which was testament to what we were able to accomplish in the past 3 years.

And you know what, be proud of Ranil Wickremesinghe who handled this very unjust situation with such good temperament and poise. I know there is a lot of criticism of him and his role in the party. But whether you like it or not, RW was elected to parliament with an unprecedented 500k+ votes, most preferential votes won in the country. He earned his place as PM and was removed undemocratically. He took it well and united his party in this very difficult time. (I can't help but imagine how MR would have reacted if the same had been done to him.)

Thisuri Wanniarachchi.
Ane...sounds familiar...........

This is our Vimukthi Koluwa Neda !!!

(#10)
Old
Ultron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to allUltron is a name known to all

11-16-2018, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikdw View Post

Thisuri Wanniarachchi.