ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Help
Reload this Page Huawei Error in black screen

(#1)
Old
dinushamotion has a spectacular aura aboutdinushamotion has a spectacular aura aboutdinushamotion has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Skype™ to dinushamotion
Huawei Error in black screen - 09-21-2019, 05:19 PM

Machan me wage error ekak enawa chinese akuru walin.Please help me to know what is the issue here and how to solve..

https://scontent.fcmb1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...70&oe=5E0773ED

https://scontent.fcmb1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...44&oe=5E334350
(#2)
Old
dinushamotion has a spectacular aura aboutdinushamotion has a spectacular aura aboutdinushamotion has a spectacular aura about

09-21-2019, 05:23 PM

Bump
(#3)
Old
imhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of light

09-21-2019, 05:48 PM

Looks like some sort of a test menu. Does the highlighted item moves with the Volume Up/Down keys?
(#4)
Old
Arthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of lightArthur Curry is a glorious beacon of light

09-21-2019, 05:52 PM

bump
(#5)
Old
pc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of lightpc kush is a glorious beacon of light

09-21-2019, 05:59 PM

EXT BUCK ekata gihin Ok karala balanna
(#6)
Old
imhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of lightimhotep is a glorious beacon of light

09-21-2019, 06:10 PM

I sent this to a Chinese friend. He confirms that it is a testing menu. But there is NO exit option.
(#7)
Old

09-21-2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
Looks like some sort of a test menu. Does the highlighted item moves with the Volume Up/Down keys?
Yes machan it moves with volume keys.any idea how to sort this?
(#8)
Old

09-21-2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
I sent this to a Chinese friend. He confirms that it is a testing menu. But there is NO exit option.
What is a test menu machan.I replaced a display few days back afterwards i got this error.i see "Exit Buck" bottom in this menu.
(#9)
Old

09-21-2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc kush View Post
EXT BUCK ekata gihin Ok karala balanna
Ok machan mama karala balannam.Thanks a Lot!!
(#10)
Old

09-22-2019, 03:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdc5SnSmx1I

Watch the above video and match yours.. Hope this is helpful.