ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page විවාහයට කලබල වෙන්න එප්

(#111)
Old
dath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud ofdath kimbula has much to be proud of

02-10-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nash_Node again.
holy shit...!!!!
f**k !!!!
(#112)
Old
Nice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of light

02-10-2018, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hichchiputha View Post
මචන් මගෙ අත්දැකිමක් ශෙයා කරන්නෙ... මම 2010 ඉදන් රට ඉන්නෙ... ප්‍රොපොසල් ආව මට... සති දෙකෙන් රෙජිස්ටර් කරා... පස්සෙ මාස 6 විතර ගිහින් දැනගත්තෙ උන් ගැන... පට්ටම කුනු ෆැමිලි එකක්... අම්ම වටෙ යනව.. තාත්තත් එහෙමය්.. අය්ය බිබී ඇවිදිනව... උන් පට්ටම කපටියි... රත්තරන් බඩු පවා උන්ගෙ නම් වලට හදව ගත්තෙ... මගෙ ලක්ශ 20 විතර උන් ගාව... හොදම ටික දැන්... උන් කිව්ව මට නඩු දාන්න.. මම ගොනා වගෙ දැම්ම... අනිත් අතට මුන් ගිහින් නඩත්තු නඩු දැම්ම... සය්න් එකට විතරක් මම දැන් අව්රෘදු 3 වෙනව මාසෙට 15000 ගානෙ ගෙවනව...
මෙක බොරුවක් නෙවේ... හැමොටම දැනගන්න කිව්වෙ.. විවාහයට කලබල වෙන්න එප්
දහස් වරක් හිතන්න
දැනගන්න අහන්නේ බන්. අනිත් රටට ගියාම ඕක බලපාන්නේ කොමද? එතකොට නොගෙවා හිටියොත් මොකද බන් වෙන්නේ?
(#113)
Old
gayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of lightgayanmax00 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Skype™ to gayanmax00
02-10-2018, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dath kimbula View Post
Again, with respect ...

thanks a lot brother!!!!
孤山寺北贾亭西
水面初平云脚低
几处早莺争暖树
谁家新燕啄春泥
乱花渐欲迷人眼
浅草才能没马蹄
最爱湖东行不足
绿杨阴里白沙堤
(#114)
Old
Nice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of lightNice_guy is a glorious beacon of light

Love 02-10-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash_Node View Post
what the actual fuck??

anyways... if this shit is true... damn bro.. thats messed up !

IF you had actually asked here BEFORE you went and filed a case... I would have told you exactly what to do.. but then again, since shit had hit the fan... theres nothing much you can do.

Btw...can I suggest you something? Its sort of a corporate strategy.. but do hear me out for a while.

WHY not withdraw your case with effective of immediately and tell them you want to reconcile. ???

Basically., the premise here is that of Lawrence of Arabia - "if you cant kill them with cannons, crawl for 50 miles and stab their hearts while they sleep"

Seriously... bro.. think about it... basically your game plan here would be to drop your case immediately and tell them that you want to reconcile no matter whats the difference.............and that you want your wife to accompany the GOLD jewelry and whatever you have given them back with her as well.

1. IF they accept... great... get your wife, get the jewelry...take her back to your country and try to make a family out of you two. SHE at the end of the day might not be a bad woman after all.... OR...get her to sign up a prenup agreement by hook or crook later and kick her ass out of the door.

2. IF they deny... then your can counter sue them back and there's enough leverage for your to walk away Scott free from a case like that without alimony.

3. IF they agree and say that they dont have the jewelry., demand they produce bills accordingly of pawn or sell of items. THEY MUST provide proof or if they fail., counter sue them for lost property while excising the option 1. ( i am under the assumption that you have a bills and proof of giving those said articles of items to her???) ..... - if you dont., well.. lets sort that in a different way when and if we come upto that point.

I can come up with the shitload of game plans if you got the balls to execute them bro ....

Trust me ! .. I am extremely good at this shit.

PS -

I heard there is a proper, super duper lawyer here in EK .. consult the guy... but you want advice which normal lawyers are too dumb to come up with or too chicken-shit to suggest OR just not fucking creative enough... ask me and I will be happy to help your sorry ass out. but do note the following.

1. Dont PM me asking for advice...just ask on the main thread here and I will reply....

2. I am not available for hire... you cannot afford me bro ! No matter how rich you think you are.

අඩෝ respect බ්‍රෝ ...
(#115)
Old

? 02-10-2018, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash_Node View Post
what the actual fuck??

1. IF they accept... great... get your wife, get the jewelry...take her back to your country and try to make a family out of you two. SHE at the end of the day might not be a bad woman after all.... OR...get her to sign up a prenup agreement by hook or crook later and kick her ass out of the door.

And how does a prenup agreement work bro?
(#116)
Old
jsandun has much to be proud ofjsandun has much to be proud ofjsandun has much to be proud ofjsandun has much to be proud ofjsandun has much to be proud ofjsandun has much to be proud ofjsandun has much to be proud ofjsandun has much to be proud ofjsandun has much to be proud ofjsandun has much to be proud ofjsandun has much to be proud of

02-10-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hichchiputha View Post
මචන් මගෙ අත්දැකිමක් ශෙයා කරන්නෙ... මම 2010 ඉදන් රට ඉන්නෙ... ප්‍රොපොසල් ආව මට... සති දෙකෙන් රෙජිස්ටර් කරා... පස්සෙ මාස 6 විතර ගිහින් දැනගත්තෙ උන් ගැන... පට්ටම කුනු ෆැමිලි එකක්... අම්ම වටෙ යනව.. තාත්තත් එහෙමය්.. අය්ය බිබී ඇවිදිනව... උන් පට්ටම කපටියි... රත්තරන් බඩු පවා උන්ගෙ නම් වලට හදව ගත්තෙ... මගෙ ලක්ශ 20 විතර උන් ගාව... හොදම ටික දැන්... උන් කිව්ව මට නඩු දාන්න.. මම ගොනා වගෙ දැම්ම... අනිත් අතට මුන් ගිහින් නඩත්තු නඩු දැම්ම... සය්න් එකට විතරක් මම දැන් අව්රෘදු 3 වෙනව මාසෙට 15000 ගානෙ ගෙවනව...
මෙක බොරුවක් නෙවේ... හැමොටම දැනගන්න කිව්වෙ.. විවාහයට කලබල වෙන්න එප්
දහස් වරක් හිතන්න
hoyanne balanne nathuva bola magulak karagannavda
(#117)
Old
hichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud of

02-10-2018, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWRUDUKUMARA View Post
කිබුලා අයියත් දත ගලවනවා හිටු කියලා ඒකයි කිවුවේ
එලම බන්... කිබුල අය්ය වැඩ කරුවෙක් වෙන්න ඇති
(#118)
Old
hichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud ofhichchiputha has much to be proud of

02-10-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucakila View Post
අර අවුරුදු තුනකට වගේ කලින් රටේම මහ එකා ඕව බලල කෙලව ගත්ත දැක්කෙ නැද්ද? වෙන රට වල උන් ග්‍රහයොන්ට යන්න plan කරනව. අපේ ගොන් මී හරක් ග්‍රහයොන්ගෙ අපල හොය හොය ඉන්නව. ඔහොම වෙලා මදි උඹලට හරක් වගේ වැඩ කරනවට
අපෙ අම්මල තාත්තල ඕව බලනව නෙ බන් එකනෙ.. මම නම් විශ්වස කරන්නෙ නැ
(#119)
Old

02-10-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito View Post
ado okunta hena gahanna ona ne ban
ohomath wandi illanawada ban?
uba marry kale nathnam nadaththu gweanna onada?

marry karala ban... completed marriage akak newei... sign kala witharai..
(#120)
Old

02-10-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thilina91 View Post

Register = legally married.
ow ban