Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Help
Reload this Page මම ගර්ල් කෙනෙක්.දැන් ඉතින් සමහරු එයි නන්ගš

(#431)
Old
MR BOLD will become famous soon enough

10-12-2017, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasunimagage View Post

Kasunita gahaddi ai uba adanne? Uka nodi idahanko. Ubet patikiriya eliyata ganna ona welada dagalanne?
kasunita mama support karaddi ai uba adanne? ubat paduwe hitapanko...
(#432)
Old
kasunigamage has a little shameless behaviour in the past

10-12-2017, 10:42 PM

thank you everyone. I'm going to leave this.this is the advice I mentioned earlier.......
first sorry for sending PM when you specially mentioned dont. my ONE and ONLY advise to you is study as hard as you can. people change or they come and go to our life and only thing will remain with us what we study. when we properly studied we can stand from our own legs. so then you can move out of this country if you are gay or have a good job, marriage if you feel like staying here.

as for you asked advice for your crush problem i cant give you anything specifically bc it took me near 5-6years to get over my first love. by the time iv lost many greatest years of my life and couldn't finish studies properly even. i can tell you, your life now seems dark and lonely but one day you will be free, live the life you want. now you enjoying checking out your girl or being with her but always put yourself first and study. always think only our education remain with us. maybe she is the one for you or she isnt. maybe your one is still out there. so if you give emotions first place in your life now you will suffer later.

and if you feel like you are gay, be careful not let parents know about that and after A/L try to move out for country for further studies+your free life. then you will get to see whole new world.

good luck!

Last edited by kasunigamage; 10-12-2017 at 10:44 PM.
(#433)
Old
kasunimagage has a little shameless behaviour in the past

10-12-2017, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasunigamage View Post
athi wenakam ponna line didi innako pons.mata ona de labila iwarai.
"Gani" ai me kenthi gihin.
(#434)
Old

10-12-2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR BOLD View Post
kasunita mama support karaddi ai uba adanne? ubat paduwe hitapanko...
Hyyow

Last edited by kasunigamage; 10-12-2017 at 10:48 PM.
(#435)
Old

10-12-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
thank you everyone. I'm going to leave this.this is the advice I mentioned earlier.......
first sorry for sending PM when you specially mentioned dont. my ONE and ONLY advise to you is study as hard as you can. people change or they come and go to our life and only thing will remain with us what we study. when we properly studied we can stand from our own legs. so then you can move out of this country if you are gay or have a good job, marriage if you feel like staying here.

as for you asked advice for your crush problem i cant give you anything specifically bc it took me near 5-6years to get over my first love. by the time iv lost many greatest years of my life and couldn't finish studies properly even. i can tell you, your life now seems dark and lonely but one day you will be free, live the life you want. now you enjoying checking out your girl or being with her but always put yourself first and study. always think only our education remain with us. maybe she is the one for you or she isnt. maybe your one is still out there. so if you give emotions first place in your life now you will suffer later.

and if you feel like you are gay, be careful not let parents know about that and after A/L try to move out for country for further studies+your free life. then you will get to see whole new world.

good luck!
Ubata advice denna me minissu waya karapu kale aparade. Uba dan shape eke maru wenawa. Aye oya wage gon athal nogena minissunge kale kanne nathuwa hitapan "Gani". Ha dan pala.
(#436)
Old

Up 10-12-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:

good luck!
OK. Going to miss you! But Good Luck!..
(#437)
Old

10-12-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasunimagage View Post
Ubata advice denna me minissu waya karapu kale aparade. Uba dan shape eke maru wenawa. Aye oya wage gon athal nogena minissunge kale kanne nathuwa hitapan "Gani". Ha dan pala.
පොල් බූරුවා.... කාපිය ගිහින් තනකොල..
ගෑනියෙකුයි මිනිහෙකුයි වෙන් කරල අඳුරගන්නවත් බැරි උන් එනවා ලොකු ටෝක් දෙන්න...
(#438)
Old

10-12-2017, 10:49 PM

but im not going to miss you brother.
Quote:
OK. Going to miss you! But Good Luck!..
(#439)
Old

10-12-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
but im not going to miss you brother.
OK. Good. Glad to hear.. keep me updated!!
(#440)
Old

Up 10-12-2017, 10:53 PM

Quote:
පොල් බූරුවා.... කාපිය ගිහින් තනකොල..
ගෑනියෙකුයි මිනිහෙකුයි වෙන් කරල අඳුරගන්නවත් බැරි උන් එනවා ලොකු ටෝක් දෙන්න...
ai ubata mu uge utta pennuwada. ane nikan palayan bold mahattayo yanna. ubai ui ekek kiyala prove karaganna bari nisa e gana mukuth kiyanne na. habai aru nm ponnayek kiyala hodatama dannawa. anyway aye ubata reply karanne na. my job is done. Ganige keruwawa post karapu gaman Gani maru. bye bold mahattayo