ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page Dvid Peris gonna import KTM bikes

(#71)
Old
thilan996 is a glorious beacon of lightthilan996 is a glorious beacon of lightthilan996 is a glorious beacon of lightthilan996 is a glorious beacon of lightthilan996 is a glorious beacon of lightthilan996 is a glorious beacon of lightthilan996 is a glorious beacon of lightthilan996 is a glorious beacon of lightthilan996 is a glorious beacon of lightthilan996 is a glorious beacon of lightthilan996 is a glorious beacon of light

12-07-2017, 12:14 PM

oka ktm qwata bajaj
(#72)
Old
devinda is on a distinguished road

12-07-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thilan996 View Post
oka ktm qwata bajaj
saree guard ekath ekkama
(#73)
Old
The_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to behold

12-07-2017, 12:47 PM

Fucking chill bro.. don't show your third class work to the world. Its disgusting. Keep calm and lead an honest and exemplary life. ඔව්වා ඉතින් අධ්‍යාපනේ වැරැද්ද. සමාජයක් ඉස්සරහා කොහොමද හැසිරෙන්න ඕනා කියලා උගන්නලා නෑ.

uploads photos

I don't care about the bad rep bro. be a man and send me a pm with your issue instead of hiding behind a pathetic comment. what a loser.
(#74)
Old
කඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really nice

12-07-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Killer View Post
Fucking chill bro.. don't show your third class work to the world. Its disgusting. Keep calm and lead an honest and exemplary life. ඔව්වා ඉතින් අධ්‍යාපනේ වැරැද්ද. සමාජයක් ඉස්සරහා කොහොමද හැසිරෙන්න ඕනා කියලා උගන්නලා නෑ.

uploads photos

I don't care about the bad rep bro. be a man and send me a pm with your issue instead of hiding behind a pathetic comment. what a loser.
pissu yakku ban inne balapan dala thiyena tags lol kisima relativity ekak naa thread ekata.
(#75)
Old
Rockstar Athelete is just really niceRockstar Athelete is just really niceRockstar Athelete is just really niceRockstar Athelete is just really niceRockstar Athelete is just really niceRockstar Athelete is just really niceRockstar Athelete is just really niceRockstar Athelete is just really niceRockstar Athelete is just really nice

Send a message via Skype™ to Rockstar Athelete
Love Yamaha FZ8 - 12-07-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by කඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා View Post
yamaha suppa bikes ගහනව බන් fz7 my fav තව mt07

මේ ලබ්බේ ඉන්දියාවෙ ගහන මගුල්නේ බන් මෙහේ තියෙන්නේ.

මෙන්න බඩු
(#76)
Old
The_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to beholdThe_Killer is a splendid one to behold

12-07-2017, 05:29 PM

Ha haa. again come out and say it to my face bro. You're the low class filth who goes back mouthing about my mother. Dude my parents raise me right and she is respectively working her ass off to keep your fucking ETF money in hands. Show some respect idiot.

BTW loser spells with only one O on the word.

ලොල් බන් ඔය අනාත ජීවිත.. එළකිරියට වැඩදායි වැඩක්වත් කරපන්.

(#77)
Old
කඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really niceකඩ්ඩ බැරි එකා is just really nice

12-08-2017, 12:43 AM

ර7
(#78)
Old
bubble butt is just really nicebubble butt is just really nicebubble butt is just really nicebubble butt is just really nicebubble butt is just really nicebubble butt is just really nicebubble butt is just really nice

12-08-2017, 12:50 AM

duke 125 nan indian wenna ba. eke digital console eka balapan. indian karayo colour console ekak dawida bike walata. 125 eka nn real austrian steel wage. anit ewa nan assemble kiwwata podi podi kali gennanawa atte. anit kali okkoma bajaj karaya gahanne
(#79)
Old
Lexcoc is a jewel in the roughLexcoc is a jewel in the roughLexcoc is a jewel in the roughLexcoc is a jewel in the roughLexcoc is a jewel in the roughLexcoc is a jewel in the rough

12-08-2017, 01:43 AM

bump.. Indian newenam loku deyak..