ElaKiri Community
Downloads
Go Back   ElaKiri Community > General > ElaKiri Talk!
Reload this Page - Mayan19 උබට විඩියෝ ඕන නම් -

(#271)
Old
Mr Bump is a jewel in the roughMr Bump is a jewel in the roughMr Bump is a jewel in the roughMr Bump is a jewel in the roughMr Bump is a jewel in the roughMr Bump is a jewel in the rough

09-14-2017, 03:18 PM

බම්පෝ
(#272)
Old
ZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of light

09-14-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usenet View Post
where ?
in a church ?
or that police station you said you work.

what happen to police suite ?
or weapon ?
Anywhere you like, Don't ask again and again after i clearly said any where you want
i will wear full police uniform including my police weapon
And i saw you keep asking why i ask that other guy to meet me at gate before coming inside of station
if he come inside without confirming, how will he find me?
and he can come inside without asking anything and he may get just inside photos and run away without meeting me
so any one need to meet me in police should wait for me at gate before come inside
(#273)
Old
Mayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really nice

09-14-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoomLine View Post
මම ත්‍රේඩ් එක මුළම කිව්වා මම කඩකාරයෝ ඔක්කොටම වෙච්ච සිද්දිය කිව්වා කියලා
අරූගේ කඳානෙ පොලිසියේ අංකල් ගැන හොයන්න ඕන නිසා කොහොමත් විස්තරේම උන්ට කිව්ව
ඒක නිසා මම රෙකෝර්ඩ් කලාට උන්ට අවුලක් නැහැ
අනික මම ඩේට් එක ඇහුවම හැමෝම වගේ කිව්වා
උබ පාරෙ යද්දි කාගෙන් හරි ඩේට් අහපන්, උන් කියනවා...
පොන්නයෙක් ගෙන් අහපන් උඹ වගේ, එතන ගූ ගිහින් ඩේට් නොකියා දුවයි
uba giya kyla video danakm kawrut piliganneth ne 3000 ewa denneth ne, higana wesi den dawas 4k duk widinawa
(#274)
Old
ZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of lightZoomLine is a glorious beacon of light

09-14-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan19 View Post
uba giya kyla video danakm kawrut piliganneth ne 3000 ewa denneth ne, higana wesi den dawas 4k duk widinawa
Whatever
(#275)
Old

09-14-2017, 03:25 PM

today i don't have so much time to keep chat with mayan19 ponz who cant post 5 threads or that proof video that he came to there
so PM me if that ponz ever posted that 5 threads
i will post 3 videos in less than 1min after that

that's it
(#276)
Old
Mayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really niceMayan19 is just really nice

09-14-2017, 03:28 PM

Quote:
today i don't have so much time to keep chat with mayan19 ponz who cant post 5 threads or that proof video that he came to there

that's it

$200ක් දැම්මොත් දවස් 21කින් $30ක ලාභයක් ලැබෙනවා
$1000ක් දැම්මොත් දවස් 105කින් $180ක ලාභයක් ලැබෙනවා
$2000ක් දැම්මොත් දවස් 210කින් $440ක ලාභයක් ලැබෙනවා

dawas 4i labaya zero dn iin kuli wedakatawat pala
(#277)
Old

09-14-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
$200ක් දැම්මොත් දවස් 21කින් $30ක ලාභයක් ලැබෙනවා
$1000ක් දැම්මොත් දවස් 105කින් $180ක ලාභයක් ලැබෙනවා
$2000ක් දැම්මොත් දවස් 210කින් $440ක ලාභයක් ලැබෙනවා

dawas 4i labaya zero dn iin kuli wedakatawat pala
whatever
(#278)
Old
Banned
Usenet is infamous around these parts

09-14-2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOTA NIHAL View Post
pala pakaya yanna

oh cutey pygmy
ask some questions go on

Quote:
මම ත්‍රේඩ් එක මුළම කිව්වා මම කඩකාරයෝ ඔක්කොටම වෙච්ච සිද්දිය කිව්වා කියලා
අරූගේ කඳානෙ පොලිසියේ අංකල් ගැන හොයන්න ඕන නිසා කොහොමත් විස්තරේම උන්ට කිව්ව
ඒක නිසා මම රෙකෝර්ඩ් කලාට උන්ට අවුලක් නැහැ
අනික මම ඩේට් එක ඇහුවම හැමෝම වගේ කිව්වා
උබ පාරෙ යද්දි කාගෙන් හරි ඩේට් අහපන්, උන් කියනවා...
පොන්නයෙක් ගෙන් අහපන් උඹ වගේ, එතන ගූ ගිහින් ඩේට් නොකියා දුවයි
so they believed you ?
and agree with recording.
okay i see
btw isn't it some stupid ?
i mean a policeman doesn't know the date or time but he carries a phone and he recording while you talking.
even cid don't do that
if i in that situation i would gladly memorized his police id number and call the nearest police station to verify who I'm talking to.

its called common sense
you called that a runway.
oh wow

you must be a hell of policeman

Quote:
Anywhere you like, Don't ask again and again after i clearly said any where you want
i will wear full police uniform including my police weapon
And i saw you keep asking why i ask that other guy to meet me at gate before coming inside of station
if he come inside without confirming, how will he find me?
and he can come inside without asking anything and he may get just inside photos and run away without meeting me
so any one need to meet me in police should wait for me at gate before come inside
so if i'm in jaffna you come to see me right.
ha ha good to know

why is that really hard ?
if you give up your name or mobile number to that guy he will come to the police office directly and inform you when he is on the way.

so that mean your police officers in the station dumb enough to let anyone wander and take pictures of that place.

marvelous.
just marvelous
are you really a policeman right ?
(#279)
Old
Banned
Usenet is infamous around these parts

09-14-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:

that's it
of course you're working right.
good.
(#280)
Old
erozan is a glorious beacon of lighterozan is a glorious beacon of lighterozan is a glorious beacon of lighterozan is a glorious beacon of lighterozan is a glorious beacon of lighterozan is a glorious beacon of lighterozan is a glorious beacon of lighterozan is a glorious beacon of lighterozan is a glorious beacon of lighterozan is a glorious beacon of lighterozan is a glorious beacon of light

09-14-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
දවස් ගානක් තිස්සෙ දගලනව නේන්නම් මූ..ඒත් එකෙක් සතයක්වත් දීල නැ මූට...අපි හොර පොලී බිස්නස් කැඩුව නිසා දැන් තෙර්ඩ් දාගෙන මේ zoomline කියන පල් හොරා උඩු බුරනව...කොච්චර බිරුවත් ඔච්චර තමා සතයක් හම්බෙන් නැ ඔය පල් හොරාට..